cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 당신 can be a undertaker 또는 a deadman name deadman info:what 당신 did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

아니메 5028 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 5028

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Pheonix: *nods anf flys high into the air and flys off, leaving a trail of flames for Molly to follow.*

Sagi:Have you decided yet?
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
smile
Molly:*flies faster then the speed of light and sound and catchs up with it*

Fay:i disited to be surprised
Sagi: *smiles and slipped his hand around hers and walked outside. He whistled loudly and a huge dragon landed in front of them.* Are you ready?

Pheonix: *seems to be laughing and enjoying its time with Molly. It flys and spins into the air, creating a twisted tunnel of fire*
over a year ago smartone123 said…
meoko:coughs runs to the bathroom and pukes blood"it started......."
Sagi: *eyes flickered red for a split second and he blinked twice. He looked at the sky*
sleeps-toshi
Sagi:Hm.....weird.... *he shrugged the feeling off*
smile
Fay:yeah I'm ready *smiles*
Molly:*giggles and does the same*

Arekkusu III:dear *runs to her and rubs her back* it ok i'm here for you *starts to have a vision and in his mind* so i will be over thrown as sation it's fine with me i don't even like being sation i'd be proud to have a son more powerful then i *hand glows white wile he uses purification* every thing is going to be fine
Pheonix:*seemed to be enjoying itself with Molly and flew downwards,still spinning*

Sagi:*smiled and picked Fay up* This should be fun.....*he jumped on the huge dragons back and walked to a large bed and sat her down. He smiled* Firefly! Blast Off!!
Firefly*Dragon*:*Blasted into the air, then flew steadily in the air*
smile
Fay:cool i never flown by dragon before defferently different from the dragons from the pokemon world the only ones big enough to hold a bed is zekrom and reshiram *heart beats wildly and wings twitch* your right this is going to be fun

Molly:*in psy* can you turn human to like me?
Phionex: *nods and glows orange and goes into human form*

Sagi:*smiled and sat down beside her on the bed* Yep! *he layed back and looked up at the sky* This is relaxing......we're going to reach our destinations in a while, so you can just relax, ya know.

(phionex's human form)
 Phionex: *nods and glows 주황색, 오렌지 and goes into human form* Sagi:*smiled and sat down beside her on
surprise
Molly:*beak flies open in psy* this isn't my true form but i can fly like this or as human *does a loop-ty-loop* i love flying my mommy tought me *in her mind* wow he's cute *turns back human herself with her wings keeping her up* see *smiles*
last edited over a year ago
 Molly:*beak flies open in psy* this isn't my true form but i can fly like this 또는 as human *does a 엘
smile
Fay:*cerls up beside of him with her head and hand on his chest* i love you
smile
Sagi:I love you to......*he had his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him*

Phionex: *fire blazed from his feet* I learned how to fly when my mom threw me off a mountain as a child. *he scratches the back of his head* Yeah, well you already saw my other form, I can fly in both as well.
smile
Molly:you other form is cool *gets closer to him* but this one is much more cuter *firey wings move gracefully*

Fay:you are much sweeter then any my ex
big smile
Molly:*giggles*
Pheonix:*turns a little red* Thanks.....both of your forms are pure beauty, but this one is more beautiful. *he smiled slightly*

Sagi:Hm, I guess that makes me a nice guy after all. *he looked at her* Thanks for saying 'yes' *he kissed her slowly*
hmmm
Arekkusu III:i'll all ways be here for you no matter what dear my step dad was there for my mom *looks away* unlike my birth father *looks back at her* i'm not going to make the same mistake he did he got his head ripped clean off his shoulders by my grandfather the first sation
smile
Fay:i'd have to be barking mad to say no to some one as sweet and hansom as you

Molly:*blushing and giggles* thank you
Sagi:*snickers a bit* Thanks, im lucky to have a nice, HOT, and powerful woman .

Pheonix: *gives her a thumbs up* Im Pheonix by the way.
smile
Molly:i'm molly i am part moltres witch is similar to the phoenix in the pokemon world there both of legend
smile
Fay:*blushing* i am of fire after all
hmmm
Arekkusu III:your sister has Matthew's mark you know that means sheis his true love
Pheonix:*smiled* Cool. Well, im a phoenix, *he scratches the back of his head* But you already know that now...

Sagi: *snickered* Nice.......*he looked at the sky and smiled.*
smile
Molly:so how do you know my my daddy?

Fay:want to have some fun on our way to where your taking us?
Sagi: *nodded* What do you have in mine?

Pheonix: He's just someone I know, he's been like a big brother I never could have.....i've known him since I was a kid.
wink
Fay:i think you know *winks*

Molly:how well do you know mortal kombat?
Pheonix: *shook his head* Nope.

Sagi: *smiled* I think I do
meoko:"sorry honey but im gonna die soon my souls being pulled away and its makeing me incredaliy sick......toshi is gonna become me soon the world cant accept theres too of us and so its gonna uliminate us...so if one of dies the other one will live"throws ups more blood in the tolit weak now
sad
Arekkusu III:*look of sadness* dear are you sure there's no to stop it or slow it down cos............. i sense something in you of mine and o wouldn't be able to live without you *tears rolls down his face freezes and burns his face* i don't want to lose you even more sense we started our family

Fay:it's some thing we haven't dun in a good long time *winks*

Molly:ok............ *gives him a vary lightly and vary quickly gives him a kiss on the cheek
meoko:"only if toshi becomes the one pulled instead of me then ill be the one to live.. or if she dies before i can"is tired
sad
Arekkusu III:is there any thing i can do where both of you be alive *bit and in his mind* maybe i can speed up the birthing process *puts his hand on her stomach and his hand glows a mix of blue yellow pink and green* sweet heart i hate to do this to you but if i can't save our kid so this might hurt s-so fill free to squeeze my arm atleast you'll get to see it *tears up again*
Pheonix:*turns a light pink and kisses her forehead*

Sagi:*smirked* Ya got that right.
smile
Fay:*giggles and starts undoing her out fit*

Molly:*blushing and wings glows pink*
meoko:is confused"huh??"
Pheonix:*smiles* Cool, your wings changed colors.

Sagi:*took off his shirt*
sad
Arekkusu III:i was going to let you find out on your own but dear my psy says your with child
meoko:"i am.."is surprised"must be pretty early in then"
smile
Fay:*uses psychic to unzip herself and she slides the sleeves off her shoulders*

Molly:some times when i'm blushing
Sagi: *smiles* Psychic abilities, nice *he unzipped his pants*

Pheonix: Mines change with emotion, they're at the strongest when they turn red though
sad
Arekkusu III:no i can sense it as soon as it starts to form i even know wether it's a boy or a girl before it gets big enough to tell little one is another reason why i want to stop you and your sister ding and with me being sation there has to be something i can do
smile
Fay:*takes outfit rest of the way off* yeah i got that from my mom's side of the family

Molly:you don't want to see meor my mommy mad
sad
Arekkusu III:dear please there's got to something only the master of hell has the power to do i am sation there's got to be away to save you, our son, and your sister
Meoko:"sorry sweety this is irreverable"looks dizzy"maybe you and toshi can be together if I die...she's not too unlike me and she's lonely now that Sagi has abandoned her so maybe you can fill that void for her"
Phoenix:*puts a finger on her forehead and glowed for a slight moment.* now I have.... *he shivered

Sagi:*takes off everything else* yeah, I figured that.,.... *
sleeps not feeling to good-toshi
smile
Molly:first our nails grow to look like bird talens then wings go from flame to inferno then our eyes glow red to me it's all scary my mom calls it rage mode

Fay:*slides under the covers and takes off her undies* ready? *winks*
Pheonix:Cool *he looked at the sky and his flames disappeared* Uh Oh....*he started falling out the sky* Oh come on come on come on.....re fuel........*he snapped his fingers and his flames reappeared and he flew back into the air*. That was close....

Sagi:*slips under the covers and smiles* Yep.
sad
Arekkusu III:there is still away to save our son what I'm going to your make your stomach grow the baby get bigger and ready to be born at the same time and it is going to probably going to hurt like crazy
hmmm
Molly:*looked as if her heart was about to beet out of her chest* oh my are you ok * worried look*

Fay:you want on top or do you want me to be on top