cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 당신 can be a undertaker 또는 a deadman name deadman info:what 당신 did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

아니메 5028 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 5028

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
matthew:oh i know where she is *jumps up and let's his wings catch him* and i used my psy to check the purimter and thay don't hav any thing to betect fire so i can get in dissable the rest of it and get her out of there just like that

arekkusu III:*siys* i'm sorry if i let you down and with what you'v seen of me i don't blame you for not wanting me
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Meoko:"nope I still like you just fine"smiles
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*turns red for a second at the thought, then is back to being serious and angry and sends her a message from his brain* "Im gonna get you out of there! Hang tight!" *he looks at the ground* some ware house eh? Well thats the last straw!! *he begans to punch the ground and it caves in and he jumps in it* This is gone onnlong enough! *he trails through the ground, his branch of send ripping the ground away and making a underground path.*
blush
arekkusu III:*stops in shock* realy?
Luna:"oh I can have fun!"takes a slave thing and put it in mouth and ties it pulls her hair back

Toshi:"!"looks at Luna panicked

Luna:smirks and pats her face looks at the outfit that was skimpier then undergarment"I love your outfit"huggles her

Toshi:grunts thinks this things embaressing
zzz
Meoko:smiles"yep!"
matthew:uhhhhhg he reminds of zack he never lisions to a plain *gets a vishion* oh no don't worry toshi i'm coming *dissappres in a ball of fire then reappers close to toshi to where she could see and know who he was but he was still hiding in the shadows*
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
arekkusu III:*quickly turns to her and gets her by both hands* then will you be my bride
Kanji:"he's a caring guy....I hope fey remember me I really do like her..

Meoko:blushes looks at him".....ok yes I will"eyes sparkle alittle
smile
arekkusu III:*eyes brighten and glows a snow white*

fay:*in her mind* i hope he realises that i have three other kids
Meoko:eyes are wide with suprised and embarrassment at he predicament

Luna:glances around shrugs and huggles her more

Meoko:smiles
Sagi:*His foot comes out of the ground and kicks Luna into the ceiling* Sorry about that, i was grounded for a second....*his eyes were flashing through red and white* This ends.....NOW.....no more of your petefile games.....perv......*he untied Toshi and pushed her into the hole he created in the ground, where his Dragon Bird awaited her and Sagi looks back at Luna* Your gonna regret messing with her......and making that hole in my wall.....your going to hate me more than you probably do now......*his branch of sin flashed wildley around the room* Im sick of people like you.....
Dodges them all eyes crazy"I never hate anybody"smiles and is a flash has toshi"I get to keep this one!"-Luna

Comes up and both feet land in her face brings Luna to the ground"that's for embarrassing me!" cracks knuckles and punches Luna till she bloody gets up"god anybody have a different outfit!"her outfit only cover her belwo area and her nips"Tbis things embarrassing!"was complete embarrassed-toshi
Sagi:*turns a little red and scratches the back of his head* Actually, you look hot in that outfit. *snickers* she does have a good choice in clothing. *he pulls out a spare pair of clothes and tosses them to Toshi*
"the straps fall off so easy though"is blushing -////-"I got big boobies for a Japanese girl so its a big dilemma!"looks at the spare clothes"Er thank"rubs back of head-toshi
Sagi:No problem *scratches the back of his head, then his eyes turns back red* Wait a minute......*he kicks Toshi inside the hole* Change there if you dont mind *he turns around to Luna's body and a growl was heard coming from him* I wasnt finished with you yet.....*his Branch of Sin begin to slice her to pieces and Sagi laughs pschotically, and at that moment, he was back how he used to be.*
Toshi:"crap the straps broke!" sees shirt landed in a fire o__o"crap"holds hands her chest"Thai sucks"xT
Sagi:*eyes flash red and black as he laughed again, not noticing what he needed to, but then he shakes his head and returned to normal* Well, that was.....*he shook his head again and looked down in the hole* Can you repeat that!?
Toshi:"the straps broke and my shirts gone!"is red hands covered chest lean stomach Shows still had her skimpy outfit on for the bottom part"I'm screwed..."T-T
Sagi:Luckily i was smart enough to bring another pair of clothes for you.....im glad i go by the "just in case" rule.... *he tosses another pair of clothes down the hole to her*
Toshi:"this outfit make wanta screw around with someone and I don't wanta do that"grabs clothes turns Around and put shirt on take blood of sin blade cuts straps off then puts pants on"ahh"smiles"lunas a psyco"climbs up the hole
Sagi:*looking at Luna's sliced up body and turned away*you deserved it you bastard.....
(I Gtg for about 3 hours or so ill be back then k)

"I don't think....maybe ya she did"-_- stares at Sagi frown"I don't like this feeling in my heart it's too naughty"shrugs"thank for the help"rushes off non chalanly-toshi
(K)
Sagi:Eh? since when did Toshi ever start saying thank you?
(here early and wonder why he never asked why she said the other part)

Toshi:thinks
Sagi:*walking outside and yawns* Gosh....im freakin exhausted
Toshi:finds a lake and swims in it
Sagi:*climbs a tree beside the lake and goes to sleep in it, but it was an alert and cautious sleep*
Floats on back-toshi
Sagi:*opens one eye* Nice tits! *he yelled down to Toshi and snickered.*
Toshi:is abit suprised"crap your here!"dives down and head pops covering chest"what you doing here?"
Sagi:I come here to sleep sometimes, its peaceful ya know. I dont have to ask what your doing here, i can see that clearly. *he smiles down at her*
Toshi:"I like to swim"mumbles"soo Er you saw my boobies...?"says annoyed slightly pissed
Sagi:*snickers* It depends, are you mad that i saw how huge your boobs were?
Toshi:"got. Problem?!"glares still blushing
Sagi:*shrugged still snickering* I just love how big your boobs are,is that bad?
Toshi:"my...bobs aren't that big.."mutters hold them"a D isn't that big..">^<
Sagi:They're actually the perfect size then. *he smiled*
Toshi:"crap I just wanta fool around with you even more this stinks"xT swims further out bak to him
Sagi:*snickers and jumps out of the tree and walks over to the water* What? You have nice tits, perfect size, your sexy anyways. *he touched the water and sent a warm wave over to her that sent a warm vibration through her body*
Toshi:"ccould you stop that?"glances back was flustered for the first time and she didnt like the feeling hold hands over chest still
Sagi:Stop what? Ya mean this? *he swirls his finger around in the water, sending warm relaxing waves through her body that turned into worm vibrations*
Toshi:annoyed comes to the surface stands nose to nose holds arm over chest"I said stop!"blue eyes glare was soaking wet
Sagi:*snickers and puts his forehead on hers* So your just going to walk out of the water naked while your soaking wet and glare at me? Your sexy and wild, still, nice tits, I like that. *he smiles*
Toshi:blushes wildly "damn it!"kisses him then jump back into the water swims off agian"srry.."

(gtg for now srry)
(k, its cool :P c ya)
Sagi:That was.....nice....*he turned a slight red* I was suppose to do that.
matthew:*in his mind as he kept an eye on luna's body* i have a bad feeling about this *sees the remote in har hand his eyes glows as white as snow as he stands up and goes to her to get the remote* once i get this thing and distroy it she'll never harm toshi again

fay:*lands with baby molly beside sagi* i was starting to worry about you are you ok?
baby molly:*retching for him* da *giggles*
Sagi:Yep, A-okay!? *he smiles and picks up Molly* Hey hey......
arekkusu III:*pouls meoco closer to him and holds her* it should be safe now my cusen matthew just told me that luna is dead
Sagi:*throws Molly into the air and catches her* What? *he snickers* want more snacks? Or do you want to just stay here and relax?