아니메 토론 Club Rules

blackpanther666 posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 03:08AM
Yes, I know. You guys are probably going to be like 'rules... really??!!'. I'm afraid that there is some need for them, and being the club's creator, I decided on a forum, so that people can anything they think people should watch out for. So, yeah, I'll put down a couple of rules I would like people to follow and then leave it open for other people to make suggestions, if they so wish.

(Obviously the forum picture is a joke... I'm not that bad... It's just a crack-up photo. XD)
 Yes, I know. 당신 guys are probably going to be like 'rules... really??!!'. I'm afraid that there is

아니메 토론 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Club Rule 1: No being rude to other users.

Seriously, I really dislike it when people come onto a club and just treat everyone else on the club like dirt. It's not needed and I don't want to see it happening on here. Being my club, I will just report people straight away and ask them to leave my club. This is a place where people will be putting forth their opinions, therefore I only ask that users have respect for others. It's actually an incredibly simple concept, which is why I don't understand why some people find it so hard to be respectful to others.
Club Rule 2: No adding inappropriate pictures, or content.

Again, this is simple. I don't want this club being banned, just because some inconsiderate jerk decided to post inappropriate stuff (by inappropriate, I mean by what Fanpop admin consider 'inappropriate'. Basically, if people upload anything like that, I will report the content and try my best to get it removed from the club. I will also report the user for posting it. Again, this is about being considerate to others - people have joined this club and want to contribute... If it gets deleted for inappropriate content, I and a lot of other people will be greatly pissed off.
Recommendation: Please post topics that can be debated, because that's what this club is for - it's not the anime club and it isn't designed so people can add random crap about their favorite characters, or shipping couples... It is about debating firstly and foremostly. So, I wish all users to respect that.
over a year ago rileyferguson said…
cool
Nice rules. I'll make this into an article
hmmm
Rules update:

I am sick of people spamming videos and crap on here. Please stop it. This is going to be the latest rule - I will be checking to make sure that videos aren't being spammed... the ones that have already been spammed on here, well, I would ask people to report them, because we only need specific videos on here for debating purposes and such.
usernameinvalid commented…
Amen over a year ago
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
smile
These are good rules. Should keep the club nice and clean.