도전 슈퍼모델 C11 Callout Predictions

greenchoco101 posted on Aug 25, 2008 at 10:33AM
Post your predictions here! [From Bootee to Winner]

Note: This is based from possible spoilers/spoilers i have seen.
Analeigh
Hannah
ShaRaun
Nikeysha
Brittany
Elina
Joslyn
Clark
Isis
Lauren Brie
Samantha
Marjorie
Sheena
McKey

Note: This is based on what i think will happen.
Hannah
Brittany
Elina
ShaRaun
Analiegh
Nikeysha
Lauren Brie
Samantha
McKey
Clark
Joslyn
Sheena
Marjorie

도전 슈퍼모델 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PatoPop said…
Well, i'm based on the impression the photos caused to me. The call out is (from winner to 14th place):

Marjorie
McKey
Elina
Clark
Nikeysha
ShaRaun
Aneleigh
Isis
Lauren Brie
Sheena
Brittany
Joslyn
Samantha
Hannah

I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind. By the way, you forgot Isis in the second list
over a year ago WorshipDwight said…
I don't think I could come up with the whole call out list- but I also think Marjorie could win it!
over a year ago greenchoco101 said…
Something tells me that the Top 3 would be Joslyn, Isis and Sheena?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SpanksU said…
Marjorie is my favourite for sure, but I think she might not be versitile enough - very Europe catwalk looking, also the lack of self confidence might send her home prematurely (unless it's a front to make the other girls think she's not competition).

over a year ago Snerkie said…
as much as i'd like Marjorie to win i think she'll come 3rd or 4th (probably 4th) because i don't see her getting past the interviews. She'll be like the past "awkward pretty" ones where they go "WOW GREAT MODEL!" but then they go to interviews and go "she can't form a sentance, she's out".

Not sure about top 3 at the moment (also since i can't remember them very well, lol) but i'm gonna guess Isis will either be in the top 3 or 5th maybe due to a go-see where she won't fit properly in a clients clothing or something, i can just see it happening.
over a year ago greenchoco101 said…
Erggh, i am always wrong! So basically, my predictions will be the opposite? of the reality.
over a year ago Paranoidette said…
I'd say...

top 3:
-Marjorie
-Lauren Brie
-McKey

But not specifically in that order of who wins.