Jennifer Lawrence & Jimmy Fallon Are The Best Dance Instructors Ever
6 Reasons Why The Walking Dead\'s Glenn is Definitely Still AliveChristian Bond
In Celebration Of Her New Album, Here Are 22 Things You Never Knew About AdeleAramide Tinubu
Can You Answer These 21 Questions Every TRUE Hunger Games Fan Should Know?Aramide Tinubu
15 Words That Mean Something Totally Different To \'One Tree Hill\' FansAna Luisa Suarez
27 Stars You Didn\'t Know Voiced Popular Cartoon CharactersAramide Tinubu
12 Reasons \'Why Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire\' Is The Best HP Film, Hands DownAramide Tinubu
10 Times \'Master Of None\' Kept It 100% RealNicole Weaver
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
began slaying us back in 2011, we’ve never been able to sleep with all the lights off — and we LOVE it! The show manages to freak us the hell out while making us question everything we thought we knew in the world, and consistently has great writing, story lines, and phenomenal acting by a diverse cast. Here are the things that happen on every season of
Like, really excited. You have a viewing party with your friends, because, how could you NOT?!
2. You’ll wonder what craziness is about to unfold this season.
3. Something minor will happen that will scare the crap out of you.
A knock at the door or a jump in the music and you’ll be spilling your popcorn and laughing hysterically.
4. Evan Peters will play a weirdo or a murderer, and you’ll feel uncomfortable about how hot you find him.
5. Jessica Lange will appear and deliver an incredible one-liner.
, and you’ll start missing her desperately. Jessica, you’re a queen.
At first, you’ll be like “WTF?” but then you’ll get really into it.
7. Something seriously sad will happen to Sarah Paulson’s character.
She’ll be kidnapped, or gauge her eyes out, nearly murdered, or
There may be subtle clues, and you’ll want to Google it to read conspiracy theories. Don’t toy with us, Ryan Murphy!
9. Evan Peters will get angsty, furthering your crush on him.
10. Emma Roberts will play a deliciously bitchy character, and you’ll live for it.
11. There will be something super sad that happens, and you’ll feel odd.
Isn’t this a horror show?! Why am I fighting back tears?!
12. Frances Conroy will be the underrated queen of the season.
13. There will be an insane plot twist and you’ll wonder what just happened.
14. There will be a scene that will make you so uncomfortable, you’ll flinch.
But then, you’ll love it and need to watch it again.
15. The finale will happen, and you’ll feel so many feelings.
17. People will ask you why you’re so obsessed with the show. You can’t explain it.
You tell them they just have to watch for themselves, and they’ll understand.
The Best Witchy Powers from ‘American Horror Story: Coven’
Can You Answer 10 Freaky \'American Horror Story\' Would You Rather Questions?
16 Reasons Why Jessica Lange Was the Most Fabulous Part of \'American Horror Story\'
What Would Be Your American Horror Story Theme?
12 Reasons ‘Why Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’ Is The Best HP Film, Hands Down
15 Reasons Why Olicity From ‘Arrow’ Is the Best Couple on TV
Michael B. Jordan’s Advice From Sly For ‘Creed’ Interview