알파 앤 오메가 Has anyone seen the sequel yet?

TheOfficialRunt posted on Oct 09, 2013 at 12:23AM
I'm just curious to anyone's opinions on it. I REALLY don't want spoilers because mine's coming later in the week so, thanks. ^^

Also, did Lilly and Garth have any speaking lines or cute moments together? And does anyone know who voiced them? I'm a huge fan of the pairing and Lilly so it's been bothering me that I just don't know yet.. those are the only 'spoilers' I've been looking for xD I don't even wanna know what they said, I just wanna know if they at least spoke.

Again thanks.. glad to see a piece of the fandom alive on this site!
last edited on Oct 09, 2013 at 12:27AM

알파 앤 오메가 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SapphireFox16 said…
mischievous
yea i loved it!
over a year ago WynterK16 said…
I have seen it. It didn't really get to me as the first movie did. It was funny yes. There were a few moments with them, but 1 dirty moment. I'll be honest, I didn't really like it.
over a year ago LoneOmega said…
I liked it but I personally think that's Alpha and Omega 1 is better...Yes, Lilly and Garth have lines and...a bit dirty joke including tall grass ( lol xD )... But I guess I liked Alpha and omega 1 more because of some stuff that was happening to me when I first watched it...The movie itself helped me get over somethings...
over a year ago ben15delas said…
I saw it and I thought it was OK for a squeal I gave it three stars they could have done better tho if you'd like to see my review go to the A&O 2 club articles and look for my review on the movie:)