All CSI's πŸ”¬30 일 CSI-Verse Challenge!πŸ”¬

jlhfan624 posted on May 21, 2017 at 02:12AM
Pretty sure we all know how these things work now. Come back each day to fill out a new 'day' in the challenge. Or you can do it all at once. If you only watch one of the shows, you can always skip the questions that pertain to the others. If I didn't specify a show for a question, that means you just pick one covering all three. (I did not include Cyber because I am not going to watch it and don't think many others do either to warrant its inclusion.) Enjoy!

01. Favorite city
02. Favorite opening theme song
03. Favorite leader
04. Favorite season of CSI
05. Favorite episode of CSI
06. Favorite couple of CSI
07. Favorite multi-episode arc from CSI
08. Favorite guest star
09. Favorite non-leader male CSI from CSI
10. Favorite female CSI from CSI
11. Favorite (best-looking) lab
12. Favorite detective
13. Favorite season of CSI: Miami
14. Favorite episode of CSI: Miami
15. Favorite couple of CSI: Miami
16. Favorite multi-episode arc from CSI: Miami
17. Saddest death
18. Favorite non-leader male CSI from CSI: Miami
19. Favorite female CSI from CSI: Miami
20. Favorite lab rat
21. FREE DAY (pick anything you like)
22. Favorite season of CSI: NY
23. Favorite episode of CSI: NY
24. Favorite couple of CSI: NY
25. Favorite multi-episode arc from CSI: NY
26. Favorite doctor
27. Favorite non-leader male CSI from CSI: NY
28. Favorite female CSI from CSI: NY
29. Favorite crossover episode
30. Favorite of all CSI's
 Pretty sure we all know how these things work now. Come back each 일 to fill out a new 'day' in the
last edited on May 21, 2017 at 02:38AM

All CSI's 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
01. Favorite city
New York City!
 [b]01. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” city [/b] New York City!
02. Favorite opening theme song
I like all three but this one just a tiny bit more.
03. Favorite leader
Definitely Horatio! He's the perfect boss. Caring, vigilant, understanding.
 [b]03. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” leader [/b] Definitely Horatio! He's the perfect boss. Caring, vigilant, understandi
04. Favorite season of CSI
I'm almost done with the entire series, but I'm not quite there yet. SO FAR, season 12 is my favorite. I think there was only one episode I didn't absolutely love out of all 22. Season 7 is a very close second and I almost picked it first because the Miniature killer was excellent!
 [b]04. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” season of CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ [/b] I'm [i]almost[/i] done with the entire series, but I'm not quite
05. Favorite episode of CSI
I LOVED Sqweegel from season 11. I thought it had the great potential to be a season long arc and was very disappointed when it was only one!
 [b]05. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” episode of CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ [/b] I LOVED Sqweegel from season 11. I thought it had the great pote
heart
06. Favorite couple of CSI
Definitely hands down Wendy & Hodges! I'm not even that big of a Hodges fan but they wrote their relationship very well. I loved watching the chase, love Wendy and when they finally kissed I squealed. Too bad she left like 2 episodes later! :(
 [b]06. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” couple of CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ [/b] Definitely hands down Wendy & Hodges! I'm not even that big of a
07. Favorite multi-episode arc from CSI
I loved the Miniature killer from season 7. It was excellent!
 [b]07. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” multi-episode arc from CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ [/b] I loved the Miniature killer from season 7. It was e
over a year ago CSIGirl2442 said…
06. favorite couple of CSI

Undoubtedly Catherine and Nick! They are the cutest and they are bestfriends. Their relationship is a genuine, perservering,kind,true,selfless,beautiful,­lov­ing­,ca­rin­g,r­esp­ect­ful relationship!
08. Favorite guest star
There were SO many, especially in Miami that were very awesome but one that stands out for me is Laura Breckenridge starring in the CSI season 11 episode Blood Moon. It was a great episode overall and her character was pretty cool.
 [b]08. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” guest 별, μŠ€νƒ€ [/b] There were SO many, especially in Miami that were very awesome but o
heart
09. Favorite non-leader male CSI from CSI
I LOVE Nick! He's my favorite character for the entire show!
 [b]09. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” non-leader male CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ from CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ [/b] I μ‚¬λž‘ Nick! He's my κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” character for the en
10. Favorite female CSI from CSI
I love my special baby Morgan! I wish she had been in more seasons! I couldn't stand many of the other female CSI's in this show.
 [b]10. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” female CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ from CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ [/b] I μ‚¬λž‘ my special baby Morgan! I wish she had been in 더 많이
11. Favorite (best-looking) lab
Definitely CSI: Miami has the best looking lab from season 4 onward (thanks to Natalia!) The other labs are boring.
 [b]11. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” (best-looking) lab [/b] Definitely CSI: Miami has the best looking lab from season 4
12. Favorite detective
I love all 3! Though I had a difficult time choosing between Tripp from Miami or Brass from CSI. I think I like Brass just a little bit more.
 [b]12. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” detective [/b] I μ‚¬λž‘ all 3! Though I had a difficult time choosing between Tripp fr
13. Favorite season of CSI: Miami
I LOVE ALL!! But I guess if I had to choose, it would be 8. I guess it's a somewhat unpopular opinion because Eric isn't in much of the season but I loved Jesse and I thought they had the best cases this season.
 [b]13. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” season of CSI: Miami [/b] I μ‚¬λž‘ ALL!! But I guess if I had to choose, it would be 8
heart
14. Favorite episode of CSI: Miami
Since ALL isn't an option, I will go with All Fall Down from season 8. Excellent, superb episode that really showcased just exactly why Miami was literally the number one show in the US at the time. The ending was the best of any show!πŸ‘Œ
 [b]14. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” episode of CSI: Miami [/b] Since ALL isn't an option, I will go with All Fall Down f
15. Favorite couple of CSI: Miami
I just adore Horatio and Marisol! I wish they'd had more time together!
 [b]15. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” couple of CSI: Miami [/b] I just adore Horatio and Marisol! I wish they'd had 더 많이 t
16. Favorite multi-episode arc from CSI: Miami
I love Memmo and the actor as well is great so having him be on multiple episodes was such fun to watch! He always plays an excellent villain.
 [b]16. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” multi-episode arc from CSI: Miami [/b] I μ‚¬λž‘ Memmo and the actor as well is great s
crying
17. Saddest death
Marisol was so sad. Speed was sad. But I think the one that gets me the most is Warrick. Totally not fair, even though this arc was done incredibly well I needed Emmy's for all.
 [b]17. Saddest death [/b] Marisol was so sad. Speed was sad. But I think the one that gets me the mo
18. Favorite non-leader male CSI from CSI: Miami
I LOVE Wolfe, he's the literal best!
 [b]18. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” non-leader male CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ from CSI: Miami [/b] I μ‚¬λž‘ Wolfe, he's the literal best!
heart
19. Favorite female CSI from CSI: Miami
Calleigh is my favorite from Miami!
 [b]19. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” female CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ from CSI: Miami [/b] Calleigh is my κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” from Miami!
crying
20. Favorite lab rat
I love Wendy from CSI! I missed her after she left!
 [b]20. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” lab μ₯ [/b] I μ‚¬λž‘ Wendy from CSI! I missed her after she left!
21. FREE DAY - Favorite team
Miami, but especially CSI went through so many changes in team during their tenure. Seasons 8-10 are my favorite cast for Miami though. I love Tom, he was a wonderful addition to the team (missing from photo) and Jesse (also missing) but everyone else in the picture is my favorite.
 [b]21. FREE DAY[/b] - κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” team Miami, but especially CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ went through so many changes in team d
22. Favorite season of CSI: NY
I'm sure I'll change this later but I've only seen 2 full seasons of NY so out of those 2...I pick season 2.
 [b]22. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” season of CSI: NY[/b] I'm sure I'll change this later but I've only seen 2 full seas
23. Favorite episode of CSI: NY
Again, I haven't seen all yet so I'm just going off of what I saw so far. I loved Trapped from season 2. It was very intense and unique!
 [b]23. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” episode of CSI: NY[/b] Again, I haven't seen all yet so I'm just going off of what I
24. Favorite couple of CSI: NY
None right now. I haven't seen enough of the show yet. I will change later when I have.
25. Favorite multi-episode arc from CSI: NY
Again I haven't watched all seasons so far, but what I have seen I loved the Aiden/Pratt storyline that ultimately resulted in her death. It was pretty shocking because it was so sudden, but very well done.
 [b]25. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” multi-episode arc from CSI: NY[/b] Again I haven't watched all seasons so far, but w
26. Favorite doctor
Doc Robbins is my favorite! He's so funny and actually has a well-fleshed out personality with him talking about his hobbies/interests, etc.
 [b]26. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” doctor[/b] Doc Robbins is my favorite! He's so funny and actually has a well-fleshed
27. Favorite non-leader male CSI from CSI: NY
Danny is my favorite and probably will still be my favorite after I watch the entire show.
 [b]27. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” non-leader male CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ from CSI: NY[/b] Danny is my κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” and probably will still be
28. Favorite female CSI from CSI: NY
I haven't seen much of Lindsay but I can tell I will love her and probably Sela Ward's character later on.
 [b]28. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” female CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ from CSI: NY[/b] I haven't seen much of Lindsay but I can tell I will lov
29. Favorite crossover episode
I loved CSI's season 10 The Lost Girls episode. Extremely well done.
 [b]29. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” crossover episode[/b] I loved CSI's season 10 [i]The 둜슀트 Girls[/i] episode. Extreme
heart
30. Favorite of all CSI's
I still haven't completely worked through the original CSI and only 2 seasons of NY but I've watched Miami 3 times already.
 [b]30. κ°€μž₯ μ’‹μ•„ν•˜λŠ” of all CSI's[/b] I still haven't completely worked through the original CSI κ³Όν•™μˆ˜μ‚¬λŒ€ and only