알렉산더 리박 What Would Be Your Idea Of A Good Night Out/Date With Alex

rebecca19 posted on Nov 10, 2010 at 03:25PM
Ok, what would be your idea of a good night out with alex ie meal, cinema, and so forth.

last edited on Aug 22, 2013 at 10:28PM

알렉산더 리박 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Vestulka said…
laugh
I think, it will (I'm dreaming of cource :DD) be very romantic, with music or maybe we will watch a very good movie.. I think with him, I like everything <3
over a year ago jo135 said…
Well...first we would go out for a romantic dinner :) After that, I would invite him to my house, have a glass of champagne together and playing some romantic or some jazz music at the same time, watch a romantic - comedy movie...then maybe I would force him to be with him the whole night underneath his arms sleeping and maybe also we could have a wonderful and beautiful night together...you know what I mean ;):DD
over a year ago Betty_-loveme- said…
OMG :P
hmmmm at first we would go out to the park then we would play together in the snow :D and then we'd make snow angels, after that we would walk in the snow and of course i would invite him to my house too, where we could watch a comedy, and while I laugh he would gently kiss me :p -yaaay XD- and after that......ok it will be better if i'll hush XD haha I think my imagination is too dirty...but it would be an amazing night anyway...

Oh Gosh I'm not normal...but I love him sooo much <3
over a year ago fairytaleees said…
heart
Ohh... Hmm.:)
First we go a walk in the forest, after we go home, and watching a romantic movie (and he embraced me tightly), we kissing, and other things... (hehe.) <3
alex.<3 *-*