알렉산더 리박 I lol'd wen i found out alex has a ....

jawjee posted on Apr 17, 2010 at 08:17AM
gay fan club XD everyone loves him!!!!!! :D even duuudes! lol luv ya all! xxxx

알렉산더 리박 95 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 95

over a year ago Jenni- said…
Whaaaaat ? :D
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
heart
Awwww! :'D
over a year ago jawjee said…
laugh
yea i no XD i was readin this paper article about him bein gay (THATNK GOD he's not) and it sed his gay fanclubs will be disapointed XD xxx luv ya all! xx
I read a place that he has said he was bisexual but he was only joking, i think ^.^ I wouldn't mind if he was gay though, I find gay couples adorable
over a year ago aisa07 said…
I also read an article and I read that the gays so love him, but not that he is gay.
How is! said he: that I'm bisexual.
Helene Oh no, is it true??
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Hanatee said…
OOOH, where did he say so :D:D

alex always tries to prove that he is 100% straight... so maybe he is coverin something >:D
IMA GONNA SHUT UP .'D
ugh. alex wid another boy? nope, i dont thin k so. i think its completely normal to be gay, i like gay peopole, but alex cannot be gay! he is just one of those people who you no...just cant
that's why it would be so interesting... because he does not look like a gay, doesn't act like a gay-- nothing! :D
Hanatee: Boys who keep insisting and always proove that they're straight usually have something to hide xD
no way hozay NOT IN THIS WORLD can alex be gay. i just had a shiver down my spine just thinkin about it lol XD. ah well, at least if he turns owt gay, he gant be cheated on by horrible (sorry for this) slags :) xxx
even if Alex is gay, he can be cheated on^_^
yea, i guess so. but u dont reely picture gay people doin that. xxx
Girls! You Think he is gay, I do not think it, for him was relationship with girls. However, we can not, he loves boys too. To many people, the question arises, well, I think his behavior is strange, perhaps .Because, his not girlfriend in public and it's raises doubts. I do not know what to think ......But he's not gay!
Alexander sent dirty SMSes to my friends so if he got a girlfriend, I feel kinda sorry for her when he's asking for naked pics from fans and everything
^ i know.. he sends those SMS's to everyone. hopefully he is now calmed down!
He sent some of them yesterday, so calmed down? No, don't think so
over a year ago silla17 said…
He did what ??? OMG i never thought he was like that.
Haha I know, but thinking about it, he's a normal 23 year old man, and also have the same mind as them :D:D
over a year ago silla17 said…
yeah but i think that it is not good to asking something like that to your fans. and also think that girls will do that for him
silla haha, that isn't anything new. :D
I mean, I have known for a long time that isn't so angel like everybody is thinking he is... :)
over a year ago dreambutterfly said…
meh
Is that true?Alex sents dirty SMS to fans?:| I can't believe...
I dont think anybody thinks alex is an angel. He is a man, and men often think with their dicks ^^
Know you his number?
Give it to me and I will send him naked photos of me, and I hope he sends me pictures in exchange his cock, dirty little angel! haha
me is more informations about his "size", but I do not know what is true
I don't have his number, but loads of my friends have it ( I got it once, but I never bothered to call him, and I lost the phonenumber )
over a year ago AnitaFable said…
hah ^^ that's not suprise for me :D many fans think that Alex is an angel but he's really not :D as you all said he's just 23 year old man with normal dirty minds and so on :P nobody's perfect =]
tongue
he really is a sex-addicted pervert ;OOOO no no, really, that is 100% normal from a single guy age 23 :DD but weird that he hasn't still calmed down, sending dirty SMS's could cause some harms and rumors........
so what can i say:
alexander rybak = normal man, not an angel
Rumors about him has existed from the day he won. All from dating russian Anna to being gay, to nervous breakdowns and one night stands
wink
Okay, he normally is a 23 ~ 24 year old guy, who loves life and is not gay, and sometimes he do strange things. " But what is the bisexual news?"
I don't care if he's gay, love him!
I have a friend who got a gayfriend who said he saw Alexander had a profile on Gaysir ( norwegian gaydating website for both gays and lesbians ) but it got deleted after he won ESC
monkey
^ O_O wowzers. i reely dont picture alex bein like that, or askin for those photos. over here, he could get sent to prison for doin that. but hey, there u go. its the truth :) just gotta go on and smile aboyut it.......3.....hahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!­! (honestly,dont ask, coz u will all go nutz :) xxxx)
In norway you can go to jail if you have sex with someone who's under 16 ( if you are over 16 yourself ), and I heard rumors that Alex slept with someone ( and not only one.. ) under 16..
hmm alex=pedophile NICEE. maybe this is the "big problem" he was talking about or...?
He was talking about a big problem? O_O I havent seen that! :O Well, if he haven't got busted, why did he mention it? And if it is true, then he will go to jail..
yes, few months ago he was in tallin and he told that his life sucks and he had a nervous breakdown and stuff... and that was that kind of thing he don't tell to fans. so maybe...
I also heard that he's a pedophile! ;O xD
so summing up he's bisexual, sex-addicted pedophile ^^ ;D

but now seriously, there are a lot of rumours about him. Some of them are just fake but on the other hand...there's always a little bit truth in every gossip ;]
tongue
I agree with you, everything is seed of truth.....
So he can fuck with a girl, who are no 16years yet , but if he looked at 20 years of age, seemed rather, well, this is no excuse
Gay? I do not think !
He has no girlfriend, and sometimes he say strange
He is fleeing from something, well, I guess.
And we do not know, what is for him the secret!
He is a bit strange .
But what is it a gay site? Alex's pic?
aisa07 I don't really understand your english..

but back to the point, yes, he can fuck girls under 16, but it is illegal, and that means that if it is true, and he gets caught, he will go to jail

gaysir.no is a datingsite for norwegian lesbians and gays.
Helene, I'm trying to improve English language.
So he knew, that she is not16 years old.
Oh, this is big trouble.

I go back to gay thing. I watched an interview where he said that he had to go to the gay's club in Moscow during Eurovision beacuse it was kind of his job. We all know that Euroivision is a gay thing (I read about it somewhere) and most of its audience are homosexual people. so maybe his profile on gaysir was just for publicity?
The gaysir profile was many years old, way back before he entered ESC.

But I also hope, that Alex did not know she was underage, cause what adult have sex with someone who is underage? They can't be in their right mind
sad
I think, he did not know .Poor boy, if this is true.

Amazingly, this is the gay line.I'm sad.
if this story about him and this young girl is true...
I hope that he didn't know about her age. Maybe she looked like 18-19 years old girl...
But if he did know about her age, I actually think he should take the punishment for his acts. A 23 year old knows better, and I rally hope that this is not true..
you're absolutely right Helene. If he really broke the law, he must be punished.
these girls are stupid. they should tell their real age. for ex. alex was trying one 15-year-old girl here in finland, cause he didn't know how old she was. she really looked older.
..Did they end up having sex or did he find out before? O.o
wow. wat if he raped her? O.O sheesh. i reely hope that alex isnt a peadofile or a sex addict (by the way, iam not too young to talk about this, and i made the topic, just saying. :) ) ugh, i dont no wat tp think of alex any more, i reely dont :l xx
Sex addict...most people are sex addicts, i know plenty of them, but rape? No, I dont think so, but maybe he had drank alot of alcohol and wasnt thinking clearly?
Helene, I agree with you about that alcohol thing.
Hanatee, I agree with you too. But it can be also so that the girl has said that she is older than she really is.
No matter if she said it or not, if it's true then Alex is in deep shit