90210 90210 FOTM: Octobre Nominations!

frsbg posted on Apr 24, 2010 at 04:22PM
(almost all discriptions copied from link)

Alright so I've seen this on quite a few spots already, and I thought it'd be really cool to start it here :) Also, I think this is a great way for all of us to know each other ;P

How nominations work:
- You can nominate any 90210 fan that in your opinion has contributed a lot in this spot or a fan that you just consider to be awesome ;P You can submitt your nominations in here and then I'll make a pick and you all can vote.

-The nominations will be taken every month and the winner will be decided on the start of every new month. The winner will then be given a Lost Interview in which 90210 related questions will be asked (The interview will be posted in an article on here). Then, the winner will be able to ask questions for next month's winner and so forth.

- You can vote for users who have previously been nominated (but hadn't won). Do not nominate previous winners. You can nominate more than one user.

- please do not vote for yourself

Previous Winners:
FOTM of May 2010: sk91
FOTM of June 2010: frsbg
FOTM of July 2010: Nibylandija
FOTM of August 2010: nevermore
FOTM of Septembre 2010: girly_girl

The nominations will start as of now and will end Octobre 25th. The pick will also be created on June 25th and the closing date will be November 1st.

So, let the nominations begin ;P
last edited on Oct 04, 2010 at 08:57AM

90210 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...