24 Jack Bauer will face an unhappy fate. If not the obvious being death, what else?

konstance788 posted on May 08, 2010 at 03:16AM
Many would say that I am in denial because I am still holding on to the hope that Jack Bauer does not die. So, if he is supposed to suffer an unhappy ending, other than death, what else. Predictions: he is exiled and can never return. Problem with my own prediction is that Howard Gordon also said they will take him somewhere he has never gone before so perhaps he will die and the 24 movies will revolve around Jack Bauer's life before season 1 and during the years in between seasons. Oh God NO! I do not want him to die. Any othe predictions?

24 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago annegret said…
well, it turned out you were right about him being exiled. i don't like it! every season ended unhappy, so I hoped he'd get his happy ending at last. but i couldn't picture it. i liked the beginning of season 8 so much, seeing him with his granddoughter i just wanted him to live with his family, but i'm not sure if i could have believed such an ending.
to end this: i loved 24 and i also liked the 8th season very much, i just feel sorry for jack
over a year ago PotterForever said…
Personaly I want him to get his happy ending at the very end. He's been through so much crap, that I think the best way to end things would be to just let him live in peace with his daughter and grandaghter. Hopefully the movie will end this way.

All said, I really cant wait for the movie.
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
What ^ said. I would never want for the greatest character in history to die. He needs to be happy!