Zero Kiryuu If Zero must die!!!What will 당신 think?

ZekiYuro posted on Apr 01, 2012 at 01:55AM
Matsuri Hino used to say that Vampire Knight ends will be a tradegy...It means we can't help thinking that Zero might be dead!!!If this is true,how do you feel and what will you think?Say at this forum...

Zero Kiryuu 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ZekiYuro said…
angry
And me,I will be sad,cry,get angry,throw the manga away,never read Matsuri Hino's manga again,and finally,make a Anti-fan Matsuri Hino fan club on Fanpop!
worried
But...but...but..but I can't throw the manga away if it happens!!!!I love them!!!
crying
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~T_­T
over a year ago ilovezeki said…
crying
I honestly don't know what could or will happen :/ Matsuri Sensei adds tons of plots and twists to the story, we can't exactly predict exactly what will happen. Nevertheless, I just hope nothing bad will happen to Zero :( or Yuuki....I will seriously cry for weeks on end, if Zero dies T^T...All we can do is hope and wait for what will happen :/
meh
Yep we should...
over a year ago Darkness_Reaper said…
I would probably curl up in a ball and roll under my bed and stay there wheeping for weeks whiel looking at the manga over and over again. Still, nothing like that will happen.. I think-
over a year ago Flickerflame said…
I totally feared this happening before the manga did end. I think the only way it could have worked is if he died protecting/saving Yuuki.
over a year ago swetyzero said…
this is not good I watched this because if zero if this happens
I will not 😡😡😡😡😡😡