Young Justice OC'S!!! OC Drawings

Eclipse-YJ posted on Mar 09, 2014 at 07:41AM
Because I find it useful since I am trying to find my own art style, if you post a picture of real life clothes that your oc would wear (preferably someone wearing them in the picture who is the same gender of your oc) then I will be happy to try and draw it out.

However I can only do some much so depending on me I may not be able to draw it at all after some attempts but I will try my best.

Please:
tell me your oc
link me to there bio and your best picture of there face you have
Post the picture of what you want draw on them
Tell me what kind of picture you want (pencil or in ink or ink and colour)

The picture below is one I drew of Rei from Neon Genesis, (there are three because: I photocopy the pencil sketch, go over the photo copy in ink, photocopy that and colour it)
 Because I find it useful since I am trying to find my own art style, if 당신 post a picture of real li

Young Justice OC'S!!! 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DiscordYJ said…
(( OC: Blade Serenity Howard

Bio: (Most recent...) link

Outfit(Minus the beanie and glasses x3): link

Sketch: I prefer color, but ink is good too, which ever one you want!

Her face is below, if you need a better or different pic, just ask..))
last edited over a year ago
 (( OC: Blade Serenity Howard Bio: (Most recent...) http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/young-justice-ocs/a
DiscordYJ commented…
((Blade's hair is not "Bright" blonde anymore, it's a 더 많이 pastel like in the pic above, just an FYI, thanks, Love! You're an amazing artist!)) over a year ago
over a year ago 221B-Baker said…
*jumps up and down* PICK ME

Lucia~
Bio: link
Outfit: link
Draw whatever style you find most fun for yourself~
 *jumps up and down* PICK ME Lucia~ Bio: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/young-justice-ocs/articles/20
over a year ago Mclovin_69 said…
Can you draw this little shit for me? if you didn't know its luke :P and basically his hair is that colour and his eyes are a bit of a darker brown. but you can draw whatever style you think suits him :) and whatever colors you want is fine :)
 Can 당신 draw this little shit for me? if 당신 didn't know its luke :P and basically his hair is that c