Young Justice OC'S!!! Young justice OC RP

killer24 posted on Jul 28, 2013 at 06:52PM
It's really self explanatory you RP here in stead of the wall that way you can find your last post easily rather then going way back in the wall's history. Plus you can edit your post if you do not like it

Rules:
1: swearing is allowed
2: no sexual content
2.5: romance is allowed don't go over bored with it (i.e: sexual content). Bromances are allowed (boys that are no brothers but are close to be considered brothers)
3: no killing other peoples OC's without asking there makes go ahead
4: have fun
5: try to be on because if your talking to someone and go off for a week (holidays are exeptions or if it can't be helped) then they would have to wait and be bored

last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 07:28PM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 1376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1376

over a year ago MafiaYJ said…
Perfect! We couod use motorcycles to travel faster, do you happen to have silencers?
over a year ago godmor said…
natascha: *smiles8 we micht be rebels, but you do realize we worklike an army richt? ofchous we have silencers, and I geas I can get us some bikes.
over a year ago killer24 said…
Web: "well that's cool glad to see ya made it bro!" *hangs a arm around Gunfire* "we should have a team name!"
gun: *laugfs* maybe , any idees?
Wonderful! Lets go, the people here are getting restless from what I just told them
gun: *walks ou whit Natasha, walks to a parkd truk, gaurdet by 4 men in similar uniforms to thad thad Natasha wears* Natahsa: *greeds the sldiers as the bring her a salut* oke get in the tuk and we can go.
Web: *follows them and smiles at the soldiers* " 'allo gents!"
Natasha: *soldiers, look at web, and nod, but stai silend*
*frezzes as she sees the soldiers, memories clouding her vision, takes faltering steps, eyes wide staring at them all*
gun: *lais a hand on her souldr* don't worry theyse are not the soldier wo hurt you, these are natashas men.
natahsa: *soldiers stend slend looking at mafia, salut her*
*nods* right..right. *salutes back* I just remember seeing them like this guarding me until Malefik decided what to do with me *shakes head* but that was then
Natasha: wel they wont do thad, nowe if you can get into the tru we can leave. gun: *stands next to mafia*
*climbs in next to gunfire* lets do this
gun: *sits next t*. Natasha: the soldiers clm in one siting net to gun, one next to maria, an other and nataska sit acros frome them, the last sldier drives*
City *pulls out her four pistols, 2 daggers, sword, whip, and quickly polishes them*
Web: "Russian soldiers jeez that takes me back, a lot of you buggers back then" *laughs and zones out thinking*
gun: *smiles* I love a wel prepead girl. ( also I placed a commend on you wal. gun: no I dit. does not mather)
*smiles as sets them all back in her set places then holds 3 rings in her hands* (kk :) )
gun: *looks at the rings* are they roem somwan special?
*laughs* nyet. Until we reach the harbour, we need to keep our cover cant wander around tourists with guns on our backs
Natasha: no need to be coverd we ar armd, and pepol don't take ofence to it, you want stand out between us.
*pinces bridge of nose* okay, but never mind, lets just say I had some high reputations here..and not good ones either, I preferred being unrecognizable. *necklace goes snake*
Natasha: don't worry they wot notice, they wil be to buzy making sure we dant soot them.
*cocks a gun* and we wontbe hesitant
Web: "can I swim in the harbour?" *looks at them and keeps calm at the snake*
Natasha: no we wont.gun: *coks ak* agreed.
*gives alex a look* da, but do you know how cold these waters are?
gun *smiles,a dn whispers to her* don't think he knows, don't tel him.
*laughs and nods* women can go skinny dipping in the water..*mumbles under her breath* Russian women, any other can barely get their feet in
gun: *looks at hersmiling widly* wel thad is a nice thoud *looking her over* mmm
Twan! *gives a small shout* not here!
gun: watcant I think about it? natahsa: dit I miss somting?
Nothing. ? Nothing *swats twans arm*
gun: *smiles* sorry I just get exited, when I think about those things.
*laughs and face goes a bit red* I can tell.. Natasha, how far are we?
gun: owe good you can. natahsa: about a kilometer awau frome the base, we should be ther in a few seconds
Good *puts her gun to her side*
Natasha: *the truk stops and the soldiers and Natasha get up and out* hre we are, they stan on a saml base whit just a few metal buildings but lots of wapons and vikelshien in the woods* here we ar, home shweet home. Gun *extend a han to mafia* lets get out.
*takes it and looks around as they walk* pretty good place though
Natasha: *a small group f soldiers coms mathsing by and stop just infrond of Natasha, saluting and greeting her whit the phrase: goo day cpitan* at ease men *she turns to gun and mafia* gun: Looking around* yes a nice place indeet.
*smiles and looks at the saluting soldiers*
gun: *whispers to her* you don't mind this do you?
*shakes head* no no. After I was exiled, I remember soldiers saluting me as I walked out. And I was 10, jusy memorable
Natasha: wel theyse, men wil do more then just salut you. Gun: wel tad is good.
Web: *whistles* "nice place, but does it have confetti cannons?. Oh and i'll fill you in on them later"
*looks at alex* my good man, you do not know the spoils over war do you?
natahsa *points to some katoekas and atilary pieces* no confety but we do have those.
Web: "i'm a WOMAN!!" *laughs* "no I'm just joking, they will do just fine, I will ask if M...er my friends have any in stock from last time i won a fight involving a military opposition!!!" *flips*
O.o I was not aware you were a woman *smirks* I will remember thjs!
natsha: he is an od one.