Young Justice OC'S!!! Young justice OC RP

killer24 posted on Jul 28, 2013 at 06:52PM
It's really self explanatory you RP here in stead of the wall that way you can find your last post easily rather then going way back in the wall's history. Plus you can edit your post if you do not like it

Rules:
1: swearing is allowed
2: no sexual content
2.5: romance is allowed don't go over bored with it (i.e: sexual content). Bromances are allowed (boys that are no brothers but are close to be considered brothers)
3: no killing other peoples OC's without asking there makes go ahead
4: have fun
5: try to be on because if your talking to someone and go off for a week (holidays are exeptions or if it can't be helped) then they would have to wait and be bored

last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 07:28PM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 1376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1376

over a year ago MafiaYJ said…
Im going to have to apologize for taking their speed boat *looks back at the people yelling at her* a plane, where the heck can I get a plane?
over a year ago killer24 said…
Web: "you think she is gonna kill us?. Who will we be facing?" *looks at him smilin*
over a year ago godmor said…
gun: *smiles* I hope she wont, an I don't knowe *finesse reassembling an ak 47, loads it and and holds it in one hand* but whoever tey are I am gona thease them a leson whit this bautefel piece of there own egeneering.
Birds right.. *turns the speed boat into a prehistoric bird* this feels weirder that it looks.. *catches sight of weds familiar jet*
Web: "yeah i'll show them not to hurt anyone like that even more so a friend on mine" *turns on auto-pilot and walks around hands on head* "jeez she said no but we are going, she'll hang us with our own intestines!"
gun: wel there are worst ways to die than by the hands of a bauteful woman *loks at ak, making shure it works*
*shakes head as she flies over their jet and then jumps down landing, using a knife to keep her from flyingoff*
Web: "I guess but because your dating her she'll castrate you" *laughs and sits back into the pilot seat* "tell me when your done I need to 'fly' this thing"
gun: she migt try yes, wel the advantes o thad would b no risk of getting her grupy fore 9 monds * hears the sound of somwan landing on the plain* yes go ahead, I got the feeling we got a hthiker.
Web: "finally! I'll shake them" *turns off auto-pilot and dives spinning down to the ocean while laughing maniacally*
*moves her way to the door at the side the jet*
Damn it web! *holds on but slips, and screams as she falls*
gun: *hears her, runs to the door dives over the floor of the plean and just grabs her hand, trying to hold on to her* he spidey put thad pain on auto pilot, I don't knowe howlon I can hold this.
Web: "it's her isn't it?, bugger putting it on auto-pilot" *pulls up then turns the plane on its side using gravity to pull in Mafia and Gunfire* "tada! Who's the best pilot"
gun: Thanks spidey, I geas thad works to *looks at mafia* realy jumping onto a plain?
*shaking from the fear as she tries to stand after falling in*
MafiaYJ commented…
*nods* yeah.. over a year ago
gun: *hods her* wel your save inside nowe, thad is the only thing thad mathers.
Web: *turns the plane upright and puts it on auto-pilot then walks over to them after shutting the door, grins at them* "well that was 'fun' right"
Screams* it was not fun, I told you not to go! And look here, and they I fell, off a plane!
gun: *stil holding her* aeysy, cdmus, he was just joking.
I hate..hate! Falling. *leans on him for support*
gun: *holds her thigt* I can see thad, and I promce, I wont let thad happen ever agien.
*stands wobbling, and looks around* seat pl-please
gun: *lifts her of her feet, and carys her to a pasengers seat, straps her in and sits down in the seat next to he* here you go.
Spaseeba twan *sits still abit shaken* so what do you geniuses have in mind when we get there?
gun: *gets his ak*my plan is making shur non of yo die, and to take this baby fore a spin * holding up the ak*
You know that when I get there we could she killed so quickly. I plan to make my last kill there
gun: I knowe we can but I am planning to keep you alive *lads gun* nomather wat it takes.
Web: "I plan on getting all the people that hurt you and giving them payback and I'm going to see the sights" *takes the pilots seat*
*smiles at both to them* ill take you to where I grew up. Its..eerie
gun: *smiles* I would love to see were you lived, do you still have famy there?
Web: "how long are we staying for?" *looks at her*
*frowns* since I was born..no. and no more than a few days
gun: owe, I am sorry, so any other things you want to showe us?
Web: "Cool I need to visit a place before we go back. So who are we teaching a lesson to?"
The man who killed my parents, and has been going after me for years. He recently killed my best friend Natalia. His name is malefik. Head of the Russian Mafia
gun: *smiles looking down the ak* ah taking out the hd of the mafia, cut of the snaks head and the body will die of * relises wat he just said and looks at mafia* just a figer of speaking afcours.
*gives him a sad look* im used to it..I get it a lot.
*gun: *looks at her* sory fore my poor choice of words.
Web: "yeah but you go for a snake the body will get you, still a metaphor" *says over his shoulder as he comes in for a landing* "we are here"
*looks out* welcome to my home *necklace goes snake again*
gun: nice *pets the nake* hey ther little buddy.
*snake wraps around twans arm* *mafia glances at Alex*
gun: *stil peting the snake* I think he likes me.
If I like th person all my snakes do too. *holds up arms to show bracelets*
Web: "who are you talking to?" *keeps the plane steady*
gun: *smiles* then this is a good sing.
*gives twan a sly smile and take snake from him and goes to alex* just a friend *holds snake out to alex so he can see it*
gun: *walks to the door, of the plane, waches out of the windo firt to make shure evryting is oke*
Web: "ahh! S...snake!" *jumps away letting go of the controls making the plane fall out of the sky*