Young Dracula Sweet Sixteen

babybell posted on Jan 18, 2008 at 06:00PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was amazing.... i loved it!!!!!

Young Dracula 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago babybell said…
I loved the bit where ingrid takes over her reflection... and the bit where the count and magda draw the pistols... And Vlad with his voice... It was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago werepuppy said…
Ingrid taking control was very cool. I liked that she worked it out. The more control you have the more like yourself you'll be fter transformation (which does explain Boris' extreme personality change).
It was interesting to see the interaction between Ingrid and Vlad in this episode - something tells me that Ingrid will, after visiting the dream world [now that she can] of course, add two and two together.
All in all a fantastic episode.
Yeh!!!! Thats right, she will. Like i said i loved it how vlads voice broke. She'll realise hes the chosen 1. She will be so jealous. But she's almost in complete control. When at the end she was with will they didnt show her looking at his neck, which i think shows her control...
over a year ago spirited_away said…
it was so cool!
im so glad ingrid isnt like boris turned out to be, but it said on the description that they went on the run which they didnt. im happy about that though, to be honest.
and i thought the count and magda thing was good.
oh, and the reverse of ingrids shirt in the reflection.
forgot that bit. lol
Apparently the next episodes called Eciplse... apparently a breather goes missing and vlad has to destroy every thing vampish in the castle to destroy any hint of suspiction... plus who ever said the thing about the sunblock is right...
lol i did like the shirt joke...'live now' 'evil won' but to be honest, i was quite glad Ingrid didn't become the completely evil vampire that her reflection was. I think that fact that she against biting Will, and then not biting him, shows that she does have a lot of control.
babybell you're right, she will be jealous. But at the same time I think she'll be...perhaps grateful that it is Vlad. Because, well, he is the most level-headed person she knows
Yeah - about the next episode. Anyone willing to bet money that it's Will who goes missing?
i dont know...it could be, and ingrid would want to go out looking for him wouldnt she, if it was him.
and should the title say eclipse?
Yeh, yeh. Im really bad at spelling. I wasn't far wrong. It would be cool if it were will!
ok thanks :)
i wonder what significance the title has?
It said that everything went wrong when there was an eclipse and every thing went wrong... well if there was an eclipse all the vampires could go out in the day because of the blockage of the sun... it's probably a special... time? for vampires.
......when day becomes night. If an eclipse were to happen during the episode it would mean that vampires could walk during the day
which would be rather rather cool.
mint...
which is also probably (more than likely) the reason why a breather goes missing
over a year ago Abbibeach94 said…
yer, dat wud b kewl....the descriptions are always wrong lol.... i think ingrid will be in control over the reflection, it was so kewl wen she saw the vampire reflection in th mirror! dis ep was one of th best yet! ur right bowt eclipse being significant to th show, i recon it will mean th count will go round stokley during th day.... i cnt w8 till nxt weeks ep!!!! xxx :]
Your'e right they just get better and better.
I wouldn't say they didn't go on the run... they kind of did... but not like we thought... don't you love how magda always floats in!!!!
Now i understand why they loose there reflection... because there reflection comes into them.... because there reflections are the vampire... which is why in 2 07 Vlads reflection is evil... cool!!!!!!
That's an interesting point babybell. As shown in Insomnia (series 2 episode 7) Vlad's reflection has an evil personality already. And that's in a normal mirror. When he's 13, almost 14, so at least two years before the change is meant to happen. Personally, I can't help but wonder what would happen if he was to stand in front of the Blood Mirror properly.
.....okay maybe it's just proof that I really need to find something to spend my time on...
i never thought of that. clever thinking babybell.
perhaps that may happen in episode 13. tis a possibility
it is indeed. would also warrant a special, longer, one-shot episode just to clear it all up...
I think you really clicked on to something there babybell
over a year ago LadyWednesday said…
So anyone knows what the next episode is?
Weve been over this i think.... its called eclipse. It would be cool if i was right...
over a year ago LadyWednesday said…
O, sorry, LOL, i didn't notice.
over a year ago SESA said…
babybell, do u spend your time thinking about these things or do they just come to u? coz if you do that is a bit sad but i think u have just spoilt the ending 4 us! (kidding)
No no it just came to me while i was typing in my chain of thought... im not that sad!
last edited over a year ago
Although it is so brilliant ( if its right) you would think i just sat there thinking about it... but i sent those three posts in quick succesion like these ones!!!