Young Dracula IF 당신 WANT TO get young dracula back READ THIS

hannah10 posted on Mar 09, 2008 at 06:08PM
come on every body lets have a stand in london,wales,scotland,ireland at the bbc hq we should all afterm school and go to the office and sit on the ground we should have giant signs saying GIV ME YOUNG DRAC OR GIVE ME DEATH AND ALL SHOULD WEAR CAPES TO SHOW ARE APEEAL WE COULD EVEN GETTHE ACTERS IN ON IT PLEASE REPLY AND TELL EVERY ONE YOU KNOW LET ME KNOW ON THE DATE SO WE CAN MATCH UP ARE DATES SO PLEASE REPLAY

Young Dracula 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hannah10 said…
WE CAN DO IT
over a year ago spirited_away said…
lol. theres people everywhere though...that would be pretty hard to do. mind you...its easter hols' soon
ya thats it we can all do it just tell evvery one thats the key we should all sing chants like :Hell no we wont go or light to light wind to wind the sun may rise the sun may fall but were for ever strong! u know what we should do we should try and get the acters proudusers on are side the easter hals is coming up all we hav to do is give the bbc a warning about us and the gardi or the police cant do any thing its free speach
over a year ago werepuppy said…
even then....I'm not so sure. A public protest would be fantastic yes, but I think perhaps it should be the majority of us in the one place at the one time away from the BBC HQ. Like, oh I don't know, a protest at Trafaqular Square? That what it would be more of us in the one place at the one time
just one thing im from dublin how the hell will i be able to it
over a year ago VampPrincessx said…
i think its a sweet idea.. but it might put them off making another series, if they think they can be pushed around by teenagers, maybe they will think that as a sign of weakness for them. i reckon the best way to go about gettin another series is being more clever about it. try and make it more of a persuasion than an arguement, becuase they are the only ones that can make it happen, we dont have any power =/ i think if we get everyone, i mean, every single young dracula fan we know to send letters all on the same day, all saying how much we love young drac and how much we need a new series.. maybe it will get the message through x
over a year ago blue-eyed-bbe said…
im form manchester and i dont really no any1 who likes young dracula as much as i do i tell my m8s tht its really gd
but they htink its gay
same here.. I dont know anyone exept people online on here who like it
tell them theyl be able to meet the stars soon and its not gay it better than drugs
over a year ago babybell said…
yeh i know some peeps i got them hooked when there was a disco and they came round my house like they always do and i refused not to miss YD. SO they watched it with me. Now there hooked.
good
we can do it if we can
over a year ago spirited_away said…
we can do it if we have the conventions in different areas then get internet hookups to the other places or something...?
ya thats it if we do it writ
we need more y.d fans
over a year ago YoungDracFans said…
It's always good to attract more fans. Thing is though, there are lot of YD fans already but most won't do anything beyond sending an email and signing a petition. :\
over a year ago 11relaxing said…
everyone tell all the people on other websites about the young dracula spot on fanpop and ask them to join.and there are lots of young dracula fans that dont know about this spot.
ya thats it tell every body were despret even try teachers
why dont we just... leave the bbc, they wont budge.

The creators of young dracula dont NEED them, they can show episodes on another channel. orr, they could make a film without the bbc's permission.. maybe
maybe but its aganst the law
any more reviews
over a year ago emovamp said…
well any protest with out checing it with the police 24hs b4 is illegal but i was thinking find out if the bbc are filming something like on the streets or some were we can get 2 and do bacicly the same
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago werepuppy said…
Actually, although it is preferable to check with the police, in the UK it isn't illegal to protest without notifying them. However, I'm inclined to agree VampPrincessX. Much as I hate to say it, the BBC aren't famous for listening to the fans. The fact that a minority of people, because like it or not we are a minority, want a show back and are willing to publicy protest isn't enough to get them to change their mind. For the case of the BBC, its best to use their media against them.
Sad as it may seem - letter writing, emails, and petitons are better weapons for us than a public protest
over a year ago LandM said…
Yeah, I think letters etc. are a really good way to protest, just in a different way.
Of coarse, a public protest would be great, its just the fact that, for the simple reason, is that they store all our emails we send, so they cant help, but to read them and count them. Obviously, they wouldnt be able to ignore us if we went a protested in their front garden. But, as much as I hate to say it, I doubt the BBC would simply give in to us. As for getting actors ect. involved, would they even want to do it? I dont know, really... So, basically, I have to agree with werepuppy...:( But really, it is a grat idea, hannah10, really great. I just dont really think it would work...feel free to prove me wrong, anybody...anybody?.....
last edited over a year ago