X-Men Couples

Alycat4848 posted on Sep 05, 2011 at 11:34PM
I felt that we needed a place where we could talk about whatever X couples we wanted to talk about. Talk about your favorites, you least favorites, or ones that should happen in the future
 I felt that we needed a place where we could talk about whatever X couples we wanted to talk about. T
last edited on Sep 06, 2011 at 07:36AM

X-Men 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Alycat4848 said…
One of my newest favorite couples is Shatterstar and Rictor. Before I just had a passing interest in them but now I just find them to be really entertaining. They have some very awkward moments and some plain great ones. What do you guys think about them?
last edited over a year ago
 One of my newest 가장 좋아하는 couples is Shatterstar and Rictor. Before I just had a passing interest in
over a year ago x-menobsessed26 said…
Okay, I'm a little religiously biased when it comes to believing in Rictor and Shatterstar, so I can't say I totally support them, but I think they are pretty funny when it comes down to it. I love those awkward moments when a couple will be standing in silence and someone from the backgroud decides to join the convo. Priceless.
My religion and family in general don't support it but I figure it would be worse to hate them for it. I'm glad Shatterstar and Rictor convinced me of this. And it's also great when someone walks in the room and says something in the middle of an argument.
I don't hate gays, I promise I don't. I might not believe in what they do, but I don't hate them. I just don't support them.

I saw Psylocke and Angel in the picture up above. Are they together anymore? one source said they are currently broken up, but another said they got back together.
You don't seem like you do i just know a lot of people in my town who do.

And I think that they might be because they were both on Uncanny X Force but I'm not totally sure. I think I saw them have a scene together but I don't know if that was just a fling or the writers are going to build them up
I hope they'll build up. I miss them. There really aren't a lot of great couples interactions right now in the comics. It's kind of depressing.
The only couple they really seem to be pushing is Emma and Scott. You could maybe include Colossus and Kitty or Rogue and Gambit/Magneto but there haven't really been any out and out couples moments. Mostly just hints here and there.
Geez, after the whole AvX situation, are there any plainly visible X-Couples at ALL? I think most have called a halt, but I'm not completely certain.
Does the hostile bromance between Dr. Nemesis and Forge count? That's all I've seen lately. Oh wait! I think they might start pairing Domino with Colossus. They had a one night stand but it seems from what little I've read that that might just be the beginning of something bigger. I really don't see the chemistry and the relationship has only furthered my dislike of Domino because now I know she likes stupid party/club music.
Fantomex is an interesting character from what little I've seen and him and Psylocke might work together though Betsy doesn't seem to have good luck with keeping a man. Of course I really don't know much about either of them. Anyone care to flesh out the relationship a bit?

Is Storm still married? I think she got divorced after AvX but I try to not read too much about that clusterfuck. Her and Nightcrawler could work. At least then he wouldn't be dating his adopted sister.
Unfortunately, Kurt is still dead so even if she decided to date him given that her marriage is over, it's kind of impossible. However, that would be an interesting pairing. Which form of media / universe would you like to see them in the most?
Isn't Kurt supposed to come back pretty soon? I was reading something about that yesterday I think. See perfect timing for this discussion! I'm not sure which universe I'd like to see them best in but I will say that most people would find it a touch creepy in the Evolution universe. I mean even if Kurt was fully grown and out of school there's something about dating your high school teacher that most people have a bit of a knee jerk reaction to.

Though that would only make it more interesting. Actually that possibility should be explored. Not really in the normal couple in love way but more the reactions to it. How would the other students and teachers feel? How would Kurt and Ororo handle the criticism? Would they be able to deal with it or would it eventually dissolve their relationship? Oh the possibilities.
Hmm...well, apparently Kurt is now back, but from what I read recently, Storm is with Logan, so I'm not sure about the whole Kurt and Ororo thing working, especially since I"m a bit biased to pushed Storm and Logan together, but I guess if they didn't work out (God forbid a relationship not last with the X-men), Kurt and 'Ro would be a nice second.
over a year ago BeastFollower16 said…
I'm just obsessed with Beast, and I created a character based off of him. She's the ideal girlfriend because she's intensely loyal and devoted and passionate. Her name was Dorell Knowlton. She legally changed her name after she mutated to keep her family safe. Her name is now Noelani Darkwolf. She has the same intellectual strength and physical as Henry. She calls him Henry because she feels that when not in combat you should call people by their name. They have a kind of chemistry you can sense, but you can tell they are kinda awkward around each other because of it. She loves art and literature. His specialty is science. They met when they were relatively young. I'm working on the novel for it.
over a year ago SillySpork22 said…
I was waiting for mainstream Bobby and Kitty to get together, but since the characters have changed so much in the last few years, it didn't work like I wanted. Bobby is a bland dickless creature now and Kitty is... angry, resentful Kitty (so she really hasn't changed that much, has she?). Did anyone else want them to be together?
I didn't want them to be together. I didn't mind it and I wouldn't have minded it if they would have been written better, but like you said, Bobby was a jerk, so it didn't work. I don't know if they just forgot how to write him or what.