X-Men Evolution X-Men: Evolution RP

axemnas posted on Jan 17, 2013 at 02:51PM
Alright, how about we start a x-men Evolution RP here to get things a bit more active on the spot. Plus I mean who doesn't want to be a X-Men or Brotherhood member. On another site I've been following a plot that remotely related to X-Men Evolution... Anyways I think it'd be a lot of fun and this'll be a open RP so it doesn't die a horrible death also so everyone can have some fun.new or old
There's a reason why the sheet goes in depth. Also you can delete everything in parentheses

Rules:
-X-Men canon characters are NPCs which means they are only referred to or played momentarily if it can't be avoided. Anyone can play them if the problem arrises though. So long story short they can't be claimed otherwise I'd have Wolverine.
-no bunnying or killing another person's character without permission which means you can't control another persons character like making them go from one room to another. Or in a fight you can't say 'Logan punched Kurt breaking his nose' instead you could say 'Logan threw a punch at Kurt aiming to break his nose' killing I think is self explanitory. Character to character control is okay too.
-No more than 5 powers per character each one must have a liable weakness that weakens the ability or completely stalls it. I gave an example in the sheet. Here's another one for the Nightcrawler fans he's limited by endurance and his line of sight the tireder he gets the less distance he can travel,
-try to keep it clean, little to no cussing, no sex unless you do fades, etc
-follow general terms of service
-try to make each response around 50 words or 3 lines unless you absolutely have no way to stretch it it gives the responder more to work with

Character Sheet:

Name:
alias/codename:
race/species(if anything other than human/mutant ex alien):
height:
powers:
Power flaws/limits/weaknesses(ex: what situations their powers would be limited and the general limit that their powers are. for example Wolverine's healing factor is limited by how much protein he eats it also is limited because of the adamantium on his bones. Storm has to keep control over her emotions to maintain control of her abilities. Magneto can't use his powers if there isn't enough metal around i'm not sure on this but, I'm guessing he's also limited by the magnetic metals cobolt, iron, and nickel and any metal that's got those in it):
appearance:
Personality:
affiliate(brotherhood,X-men,weapon x:
Brief Bio:
last edited on Jan 17, 2013 at 03:12PM

X-Men Evolution 192 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 192

over a year ago axemnas said…
Name:Jacob Gideon Pressol (unknown to him)
alias/codename:Fang(goes by Fang),Wingman,Weapon XIII,Fang Creed, Jakob Gideon, Gideon Jacobs,etc.
race/species: Caucasian
height:5'2"
powers:healing factor, heightened senses,wings, retractable adamantium claws(come out of each finger)
Power flaws/limits/weaknesses:His healing ability is limited by protein if he doesn't get enough in it can slow his healing down. When he's hurt too severely he is knocked out for a while and the healing ability kicks into overtime. If his wings get wet he can't fly, his claws are limited by the fact that they are metal so he sinks in water, is much more conductive so more likely to get shocked as well as grabbed and tortured by magneto, his senses can be disrupted by different conditions for example if he sniffs up a spice like paprika or cinnamon or cyan pepper he can loose his sense of smell for a bit, his healing ability and reflexes are limited as well if he's hit with a high enough sedative
appearance:athletic muscular build, dirty blonde cruecut, hazel eyes, intimidating, mercenary look, you won't see his claws or wings unless he wants you to,either wears a marine aviator uniform, aviator cap, black aviator cap, black muscle shirt and shorts, etc.
Personality: reserved, stubborn,sarcastic at times , loner, temperamental,cynical, secretive, good friend and a little more friendly than expected but can be intimidating at first
affiliate:weapon x/xmen
Brief Bio: Fang grew up in weapon x from an early age as far back as pre WWI before weapon x got its name. He has been in and out of the facility most of his life, off of trying to escape. He usually gets taken back unwillingly. When he's out of a cage its usually for a mission or a base transfer.
In recent years he has agreed to help Stryker just on the off chance he could get out of there one day.
over a year ago boomboomrulz said…
big smile
Name: Kennedy Age: 14 Codename: Red Dragon Looks: Long brown hair and green eyes. Height: 5'2'' Powers: Speed, The weather changes when I'm in a mood, I can levitate things and make anythings. ( food, clothes, guns, houses, at the tips of my fingers) Fire, Water, Weather in general. Personality: Sweet, Loving, Caring, Pretty, Sarcastic, care free, is like boom boom. I'm with the X men, Brief Bio: Woke up one day and I WAS at the institute. I knew I had powers, but i yearned for my parents. Scott insisted this was my home and Kitty was my cousin, so naturally, as a seven year old, I believed him. Best friends with multiple.
over a year ago boomboomrulz said…
Weakness: Red Ripe Apples, if they are tru;y ripe and red they will drain all of my powers completely
Welcome.
over a year ago 666demon said…
Name: Ashlen Creed
alias/codename: Wave
race/species(if anything other than human/mutant ex alien): human mutant
height: 5'11''
powers: She can create sound waves and can turn volume up or down with out touching anything
Power flaws/limits/weaknesses: if she's not around music or something projecting sound other than people, she can't project her sound waves.
appearance: two toned black and dark red hair that is down to her shoulder blades, grey eyes, wears a light red 'I hate Mondays' shirt, tattoo of a bleeding black and white butterfly on her right shoulder, ripped up jeans
Personality: She is a bit punk, rule breaker. will break you into two if you piss her off
affiliate(brotherhood,X-men,weapon x):Acolytes, X men
Brief Bio: Ashlen was abused by her mother, Dad saved her 6 years before he knew about it. -first started when six, saved at 9, told at 10-
last edited over a year ago
Welcome
My eyes crack open and look over to the clock. 7:01 pm. Wait, this isn't my room. It's like a hospital. I look around for my dad, my heart beats faster. I can't defend myself because I don't have my music. "Daddy!" I start screaming. Tubes are connected to me and I rip them off, I get out of bed and find my stuff. I start running for the door. This wasn't like a normal hospital people all tried to stop me. I run into a thick wall of meat and fall to my buttocks, I look up to see my uncle Logan.
((Hey is Ashlen actually at weapon x or dreaming or what?))
(She is awake with the x men.)
((Okay could you explain your post a bit please I'm a bit confused. Right now I'm thinking of how to start my first post. Oh and we're waiting on you in Master or Pet))
(shit! Why do I keep forgetting about that!?
((I don't know... ))

Fang was strapped to a table straining against it the best he could. Growling he fought it. He looked up at the men in white coats and surgical gear as they worked on him.
Finally he got loose extending a set of five claws on each hand he slashed himself free and took off. Meeting a vicious looking Sabretooth he was tackled

Fang fell out of bed as he snapped awake panting and in a cold sweat. He retracted his claws finding them out. He put his hand to his throbbing head and rubbed his temple sitting there till his heart beat calmed down. He got up and dressed and walked out of the room. Walking down the halls of the x-mansion. He was glad to be out of weapon x for the time being
(I don't think Sabertooth worked for Weapon X in evo. He was in the Acolytes)

Ashlen walked away after getting a huff from her uncle. She needed to get out. Her IPod changed to a different song. She slid down a wall in a hallway away from everyone, looking down at the bruises on her arms she hugged her knees. Ashlen sat there, turning the volume up. She wondered if her dad was looking for her. She got an idea and smiled to herself. She got up and ran down the hallway, her music breaking anything that could shatter like glass. Ninja rolling out of a broken window she ran around the building, laughing as she broke every window.
((He did both. Grim reminder episode was basically weapon x besides he goes with the highest bidder on most things ))

Fang walked out of the mansion and took flight landing on a tree branch he sighed and thought. As he closed his wings. The info he'd found out in recent months was a bit haunting. To think he was related to the mutant that had made his life hell for most of his life. He looked out and noticed Ashlen destroying things. He rolled his eyes and leaned back against the tree.
Ashlen smiled to her work "Alright. now to find dad." she ran down the street, the volume low on her music. She pumped into some people. Like a lot. But, she didn't care. She loved the reactions she got.
Fang looked around at the wreckage and decided that if Scott came out and he was the only one up there that he didn't trust he'd get in trouble so he took off. He flew in a few blocks ahead of Ashelen and landed tucking his wings in he went down the inside of the building and came out infront of her. "Are ya tryin ta get yurself an everyone else in trouble?" He said crossing his arms.
Ashlen shook her head, she didn't want to deal with Fang right now. "Leave me alone. I'm not in the mood for any of this. I just need to find weapon X and he'll lead me to my dad. Now move." he made an attempt to push him out of her way but she ended up falling on her ass. the volume getting a little bit louder but not much. She sighed and got up again. "Ok, I realize for you to get off my back, I'm going to have to introduce myself and tell you who my dad is. I'm Ashlen Creed, my dad is Victor Creed. Now get off my back or do I have to make you." She asked.
Fang couldn't help but, smirk when she said she needed to find weapon x. He nodded his arms crossed and he listened to her. "Yep" he said and listened. He sighed realizing he knew way more about Victor than she did. "Ya've already found weapon x sister...He nor would the place that gave em that name will help ya" he said quietly so passersby wouldn't hear. "Not that it matters Victor Creed don't give a f*** about anyone" he said and waited for her to dispute him or run off. He knew she probably wouldn't agree with him. Heck she probably never met him before.
Ashlen twitched, the volume became deafening. "He cares about me! He saved me from my mother, who had no fucking idea he was a mutant, but when I showed signs, my mother started beating me. She hates mutants. He took me away. you should have seen him when I told him about what she did to me. He treated me like I was a princess!" She yelled at Fang. Her eyes searching his for any kind of bluff. "What do you mean I found weapon X?"
Fang gritted his teeth at the pain of the sound coming from her but, he didn't show any other signs of being anything more than one with a stern demeanor resembling Logan to a degree. He listened to her and remained skeptical having had known Victor had messed around for years. "Do ya think it lasts?" He asked thinking about how quick Sabretooth's mood on things changes. Sabretooth hates humanity no surprise there but, he's never cared about who he worked for as long as he got to do his favorite thing. "Logan's weapon X." He said simply in his same tone.
"Wait, Uncle Logan.. Well F***!" The volume came deathly quiet. She chewed on her bottom lip, looking away. Thinking. "I..I don't know. I think it does." She looked down at her feet as she sat down on a stool, surprisingly the only other furniture besides a table. Dropping her head into her hands she tried thinking.

"I'm still going to look for him, my dad. Last time I saw him was yesterday. We were talking with Magneto and all of a sudden the Marti's show up. And we fought 'em good too. Then Uncle Logan and a few others showed up.Uncle Logan just started attacking Dad, I just got so scared, Gambit and Colossal told me to run and I did. Then I blacked out."
((I thought the Marti's MRD were only in Wolverine and the x-men))

Fang nodded "yep" he said standing there looking at her. He sighed looking at her, thinking about Sabretooth and the others. Thinking about what he could say. He listened and said "do ya wanna know why he an Logan were fightin?" He thought thinking about how lucky she was that they found her and not a weapon x or someone else. He thought then leaned against the table. He thought thinking about how trying to fine Victor she was going at it the wrong way.
(*head desk*)
Ashlen looked up at him. How in the French Chicago Bears could he ever know what her family did or does? "Quit acting like my uncle and tell me what you know alright." She took out her IPod and shuffled through the pictures. Looking at one of her and Acolytes with out Magneto, she had a sad smile. It was her 11th birthday. She gigged at a memory of how Pyro lit her candles. And laughed remembering Gambit teaching her how to play poker.
Fang thought and nodded "alright fine" he said and thought rubbing his temple with one hand. He sat on the table. "I know how he is cause he's made my life h*** since world war 2" he said a unintentional partially grave tone coming from him as he said it. He looked up and around at the people hen said. "Lets go somewhere less busy..."
Ashlen smiled and followed Fang. "So you knew my dad since WW2? How, you look 14?" Turning up the volume to a normal volume. Some people freaked out a bit. She smiled and brushed their off her shoulders. "My dad has that kind of rep. But if you get to know him, he means good."
Fang led her down to a more secluded area where people couldn't over hear them well. He thought about what she said about a rep but there's more to him and bit his tongue deciding not to start.He gestured to a seat and took a seat next to her. "Yeah, I did" he said sitting in a slouched position. He scratched the back of his head and said "I'm a lot older than I look"
Ahlen smiled, the little kid in her showing as she sat down. A side of her no one has seen since a long time ago. "Well. Why were my dad and uncle Logan fighting? What happened?" She was so hyped, she couldn't believe this guy. "I cannot believe you knew my dad!"
"They were fightin cause they'd been doin it fur years. Tooth killed someone close ta Logan and has enjoyed pickin on em ever since" Fang said putting it simple. "The two've been at it fur years. I don't know when it started. All I know is they hate each others guts with good reason" he said and took a deep breath. Thinking about it. Most of what he had gathered was from nightmares he'd heard after his own, general info he'd learned and what little bit Logan would open up about. "Yeah..." He said and looked at his hands wondering if he should drop the bombshell on the subject or not.
"My dad told me stories about that, he said he killed grandpa 'cause Grandpa was doin' stuff to Logan.He was trying to protect him." Ashlen explained. She heard a crack of thunder and yelped when she saw Sorm and Logan. "Uncle Logan!" She smiled worriedly.
Fang listened thinking. "im afraid theres more ta the stor-" He looked up with the crack of thunder. Standing up he saw Logan and Storm wondering what was going on then again he had already figured that Logan'd go after her after the mess she left back at the mansion.
"Ashlen, give me the music. Your grounded." Logan held his hand out. Ashlen took a step back, her back hitting the wall. "You know other than music this has memories." She said as he volume increased a bit. "Uncle Logan, I don't want to hurt you or Storm. So just tell me where my dad is!" She held her hand up, kind of like stopping him from getting close. All the pressure from the music was being held in her palm. She wasn't going to hurt him, she was just defending herself and trying to get info. "Kid, your dad is bad news. Me and him have a long history. and what I might say will hurt you." Logan grabbed her wrist tightly and was pushed back by the pressure. then she pointed her palm down and shot some of it at the ground. Blasting her on top of the wall as she ran away. Tears falling from her eyes as she ran to the only place that felt like home. But nobody was home. It was the old spot where the Acolytes called home.
Fang looked at the two and sighed before returning his senses to tracking Ashlen. "I got it" he said, knowing Logan would be partially against it and partially for it. He'd try his best to handle it. Talking to her might just be what was needed. To as gently as he could disillusion her. She had no idea of how lucky she had it being able to be watched over by so many good people. He opened his wings and took flight, flying not far behind her. He took a landing and followed her inside. Glad Magneto was smart enough to pick secluded locations for hide outs. He didn't have to tuck his wings in for that reason."Ashlen..." He said as he walked in.
"What, did Logan send you in here? Look, I don't care about anything right now I just want life to go back to the way it was!" She yelled at Fang. Then she pulled him closer and buried her face in his shirt. "I mean, when my dad brought me here and away from my mom, it was like.. a second chance at life. Because with my mom I taunted her to kill me. I went straight up to her at 9 years old and called her a b****. She broke a wine bottle over my head, I asked her if that's the best she had. she strangled me when my dad came and rescued me. Taking me here. I met Gambit first. We instantly connected. Colossal was careful around me. Knowing I was only a little girl. Magneto took a fascination with me. He asked me when my powers started and what I could do." She smiled back on the memories. "My 11th birthday, Gambit taught me how to play poker and Colossal taught me how to speek Russian."
Fang was about to reply when she grabbed him. Feeling a bit awkward he stayed silent and eventually moved and wrapped his arms around her loosely and gently rubbing her back. He listened calmly to her and was sure that she was being used at least by two of the gang. Especially since he knew how both Magneto and Sabretooth worked.
"Look I get it... I understand ya think he's some kinda hero fur doin that... But, he ain't unless he's had a sudden change a heart" he said thinking about it. Thinking about his life in weapon x and how he'd met most of the alcolytes and his experiences with them. He knew how Victor treated him his entire life and it hardly ever changed. The only time Victor's ever showed any form of kindness to him was when he didn't do more than punch him.
Ahlen felt herself completely relax but then she became tense all over again when he spoke. "Why don't you just get lost if you think that." She hissed at him and untangled herself from him. She she in haled sharply as he turned to the make shift kitchen. Distracting herself from Fang. "And who the fuck has a name like Fang?"
Fang listened to her and watched her quietly. Understanding the way she was feeling. "A child of Victor Creed that was given a number like weapon 13 instead of a name" he said deciding to come out and say it being a hot head like his relatives.
Once again, her volume flooded in her ears as she found some good bread and peanut butter. She stood up straight when she heard him. The knife that she was holding slipped and fell to the floor. She looked back at him. "What did you say?!" she marched up to him and folded her arms. "Instead of a number, I have a normal name and I'm a child of Victor Creed." She smirked in victory and then went back doing what she was doing. Putting the bread and p.b. back and eating her make shift sandwich she then looked back down at her IPod. more memories coming and going. She smiled at one picture where she finally beat Gambit a poker. She remembered him demanding a rematch the next morning.
Fang looked at her his eyes being stern and sincere. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes at her and her remark. "You also ain't been with em yur entire life." He said then looked down. "Ya grew up with a human however cruel they were... I grew up at a test facility he worked at. I saw his darker sides" he said, his hands tightening into white knuckled fists as he looked back at her, his expression suddenly looking older and wiser than before. He thought remembering the frightening memories. The memories of being beaten to a pulp every single day of his life. Going on missions with him and watching him tare a person to shreds. Most of it was his insane idea of fun.
Ashlen snorted. She saw it when Logan attacked, she saw it every time she mentioned him. She had to smirk at him. "You never saw the soft side of him. Now get out." She pushed him out of her way to go into the room where she had slept in a real bed with her dad, nothing bad. No blood on the floor or anything. She sat on the dark blue mattress, letting her fingers slide along the soft fabric.
"Tell me... If he hardly ever show'd his less than violent side fur almost a hundred years with me what makes ya think he'd suddenly change him?" Fang said walking into the doorway to the room she walked into. She'd never seen the real dark side of Sabretooth he could tell that well. He just wished he could figure out how to tell her the truth. That Sabretooth never stayed nice for long when ever he was nice.
"Your lookin at the reason." She crossed her arms. How many time did she have to say it? Victor was a good man. He took his daughter away from an alcoholic shit faced mother. He never saw the softer side of him, he wasn't cruel. She was the only one who knew what he was really like. "Why can't you and all the other X-Men go die in a hole."
Fang released a silent snort of frustration though he wasn't about to walk away. How could he convince her of the truth. He didn't want it to come to this but... He thought then extended his claws. The light shimmering off them. "Ya see these?" He said showing them to her. "Their much like his an Logan's claws ain't they..." He paused and looked at them feeling the parts of the memory the prof. Had helped him unlock. "That so called good man that's our father took me an assisted in puttin me through the most dangerous medical procedure done" he said darkly.
She got up slowly and walked over to him carefully. She somewhat understood, she didn't know how she understood though but she suddenly had the urge to kick Victor's ass. The took his hand gently and flipped it over. running her fingers lightly go over the skin where the claws came out. "Fang...Your my brother? Dad always told me I had a brother but he said you were in good hands." She shook her head. "We need to go back to Xavier."
Fang looked at her, watching, watching her looking over his hand and the adamantium claws that exceeded from his fingertips. He nodded looking at her listening. Looks like he was finally getting through to her on the subject though at this point he wasn't majorly thinking about it. He thought to say good hands my foot but, changed his mind. The only reason he was even at the xmansion was because he got himself there. He nodded looking at her. "Yeah... I can take us" he said his wings still unfolded.
She took his hand gently and led him out of the make shift home. She looked back one last time. "Ok, I'm ready." she mumbled as she wrapped her arms around his torso. She started thinking about Gambit and Colossal and if they escaped Sabertooth. She opened her eyes and saw they were in mid air, flying. She let out a true genuine laugh. Not the ones that she used with her dad, they were fake. The little 9 year old escaped from her cage. She untangled an arm and held it out on her side. She smiled looking down to the tiny little 'ants'.
Fang followed her retracting his claws as he walked out with her. He nodded. When she wrapped her arms around him he picked her up in his arms and bending his knees once he took off and was in the air flying back to the xmansion. He smiled when she laughed and watched everything below and around her. He could tell she was enjoying flying probably about as much as he always did. Seeing how people reacted always made him smile though. He thought and said "ya enjoyin the flight?" He asked knowing they weren't far from the mansion though he wasn't going to ruin it.
As they got closer to the mansion Ashlen was thinking about how people would react to her being back, most importantly Logan. Once they landed she noticed that the windows were fixed. She blushed remembering 7 hours ago. She saw Xavier sitting in his wheelchair waiting for them, Logan by his side. 'Oh why don't you kill me instead.' she thought. She really didn't want to face her uncle right now.
Fang landed letting her down. Looking over the mansion. He glanced around and over to the prof and Logan then back to Ashlen noticing her nervousness. He looked at her his expression being a bit calming at least about as calming as he was able to do. He looked back at Logan as he started to walk with her toward them giving her a light starting shove. Looking at Logan he could tell he wasn't happy that he did know.
'I hate you I hate you I hate you..' Ashlen kept repeating in her head. "Ash, Look. I'm not good with the mushy stuff so I'm gonna say this once and only once. I'm sorry I yelled at you and if you want to be with Sabertooth I can tell ya-" He was cut off by he hugging him. Nobody has hugged him since he and Victor split up as kids. "Uncle Logan, I'm sorry. I got scared and ran off. Thinking that he would come and take me away."
Fang looked between them standing in a relaxed nearly attention position as he watched. He had to hold back a bit of a smirk keeping his expression neutral as he noticed Logan's expression. He had his hands partially at his side as he watched them. He had a feeling Logan would want him to answer some questions later seeing the pretty much sudden change in her. He looked down and around thinking unsure quite of what to do or say at that point.