늑대 늑대 Of The Beyond (book)

SheWolf11 posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 10:14PM
Hi! I'm She-wolf as some of you know I made a fan pick asking if you have ever heard of the book Wolves Of The Beyond. Some of you heard of it but, some of you haven't so I would like to tell you what the book is about (Not spoiling it of course)

In every pack there is a wolf called the "obea" that carries deformed wolf pups to what is called a "tummfraw" which is the place it will be left to die or be eaten. These pups are called "malcadh"s they are left to die so that the bloodlines will not be ruined. Well one day a silver malcadh was born. He was considered a malcadh because he had a spiral design on his paw, it wasn't normal and so he was left to die. Meanwhile a bear wanted nothing more then to die. Her cubs had died and she was useful to nothing. The silver pup had been dropped in a river and was trying all to survive. The bear wanted to drown herself in the river but a silver gleam caught her eye. She held it in her paws and saw that it was a silver wolf pup. She wanted to help this pup and so decided to be it's mother. She named the pup Faolan. Fao meaning wolf and river and lan meaning gift. And so the story of the wolf that was raised by a bear begins....
 Hi! I'm She-wolf as some of 당신 know I made a 팬 pick asking if 당신 have ever heard of the book Wolv
last edited on Oct 28, 2010 at 10:26PM

늑대 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I tried that book. It porly shows the natural beauty and wild intent of the wild wolf, and it is written in a kiddy fashion with ideas thrown together but no real significance coming from them. Yep, I tried reading it. I'm not offending everyone who likes it, but that is just my opinion on the subject. Kathryn Lasky shoud've sticked to writing about owls, not wolves.
over a year ago SheWolf11 said…
She used her imagination to think of a different way of life wolves can have. (Not saying I believe this can happen) But, I agree that it would have been better if it was about real wolves.
over a year ago PrinceRhaegar said…
tongue
I read it was dumb, it like shows nothing real wolves do i was disappionted
over a year ago SheWolf11 said…
I know what you mean and I agree. I like it though cause not many people write about wolves and it has a great story
over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
i read it and it was relly good! i cant wait for the next one!!
over a year ago LoneSheWolf said…
i only just started reading the first one but im obsorbed if any takes away my new little baby ill claw thier face off XD
over a year ago dawnslight said…
smile
the only one i need to read is Spirit Wolf which is the last one^^
over a year ago fireyes said…
hmmm
I got it on the day it came out (spirt wolf) finished it but I felt something was missing or it wasn't long enough for my taste.and im pretty sure it isn't the last book