Witch and Wizard RPG Spot RP Here

zutaradragon posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 10:01PM
as dictated by The One Who Creates Forums, this has been added for your use. we ask that you do not join unless you have read the Witch and Wizard series by The One Who Writes Books, James Patterson.
save

Witch and Wizard RPG Spot 84 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

over a year ago silverstream101 said…
Akyra- *running*

???- *yelling* get back here Witch!

Akyra- ya right! *runs faster*
over a year ago zutaradragon said…
~Julian
*as i walk around the City of Progress, which seems 2 b digressing if i say so myself, i notice everyone seems 2 b afraid of me and a few younger kids run and hide* ok, what gives...*i mutter* y does this happen in almost every city...?
Akyra- *grins and knocks over some trash*

???- *jumps over and i start 2 catch up*
~Julian
*i look over at a couple girls with blonde hair and blue eyes that look exactly alike. they glare at me defiantly and i walk over 2 them* ok, what did i do 2 u?
well, aside from working for HIM and melting off the faces of innocent people, i supposed nothing at all, Pearce. *the one snarls*
Akyra- *mutters a spell under my breath and a wall of fire erupts between the N.0 officer and myself*

???- *jumps back in surprise* u witch!

Akyra- *turns around and smiles* yup....and im proud of it 2 *winks and walks away*
~Julian
what? my name's not Pearce....i'm Julian.
bad alias. *the other replies* and u didn't even change what u look like, makig it worse.
y shoul i need 2 change what i look like when i've done nothing? *i reply*
is that what u tell urself so u can sleep at nite? *the 1st one replies*
Akyra- *hears him cussing at me but i ignor him and im soon out of ear shot*
~Tanakil
Pearce....don't make me hit u. we both know it's u.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW A PEARCE! *he yells*
can i hit him....can i hit him really really hard with a rock or a brick or something? *i look at Tanaquill*
if u do he'll melt ur face, remember?
i'll do what? *he looks confused* while i know that spell i've never used it.
u r a really really bad lier. *i glare at him*
Akyra- *sighs bored again amd walks into 3 people arguing*
~Julian
i'll sware on what ever u want that i'm NOT Pearce!
how 'bout u sware on all the innocent lives u've stolen, Pearce. people who've had no quarral with u except doing something u didn't like, u wretch!
 ~Julian i'll sware on what ever u want that i'm NOT Pearce! how 'bout u sware on all the innocent 엘
Akyra- *interested on how this will turn out*
~Julian
I'VE NEVER KILLED ANYONE!!!!
no, i suppose u'd say u were "clensing the cities" or perhaps "depopulating the area" *she puts air quotes around the 2 phrases and i feel my anger raising bile in my mouth*
don't forget "terminating those who were no longer valid to the city population" and "expelling those deemed useless by The One" *hte other puts in*
I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!!!! *i snap, glaring at them. suddenly the entire energy of the city shifts and i feel eyes on me...staring at me....*
y hasn't he killed them yet..? *i hear someone whipser* y hasn't Pearce killed them yet...?
I AM NOT PEARCE!!!!!!! *i yell loudly so everyone can hear me...and it's as if the entire world has frozen...*

Pearce....r u aware that u have someone imitating u? *The One Who Is The One says calmly as Pearce walks into the room full of moniters. there's a hint of knowing in his voice that tells Pearce there's more 2 the story that he's not telling*
i'd heard that people saw me in places i knew i wasn't. *he replies simply*
yes, perhaps u should go c what's going on b4 he ruins ur name. *The One says without turning 2 look at Pearce. Pearce knew this was an order, even if he had said it as casually is if he was saying hello, and he leaves*
Akyra- *laughs slightly* this is almost as intertaining as fighting N0 goons!
~Julian
well at least SOMEONE doesn't think i'm from the N.O...*i mutter softly 2 myself as the energy of the city changes again and whispers pick up*
u know....they say immitation is the strongest and most sincere form of flatterly. *a new voice that sounds just like mine says as another guy walks in. he looks....just like me* so maybe i should b impressed at this, or even flattered. unfortunately u've caused enough trouble.
so my guess if ur the Pearce everyone seems 2 think i am? *i ask. the 2 girls look from me 2 him and back again. they seem confused at 1st but decide 2 glare at us both*
u should know seeing as ur the one immitating me.
i'm not immitating anyone, i was born this way.
sure u were.
Akyra- *watches with interest and walks next the original "not Pearce"* well this is weird *smiles*
~Julian
*i look at the girl, then back at Pearce* so who exactly do u think i am? if u work 4 The One then surely u knew about me
not until rescently but i do intend 2 get rid of the problem.
i suppose by "get rid of" u mean exterminate, right? *i snarl*
good, ur catching on. u c, the N.O has no time 4 posers or imposters....no matter how flattering it may be that u chose 2 immitate me of all people.
my name's Julian. *i growl* so stop calling me imposter and poser....i was born this way. y the hell would i wanna look like someone clearly everyone fears?
Akyra- *laughs* wow Pearce he got u good *jerks thumb at Julian* and im with him btw a witch and wizard against 1 wizard...i like our chances
~Julian
u shut ur mouth. *Pearce snarls, glaring at her*
3 witchs, actually. *the 2 girls that look like eachother change everything they look like*
Pearce. *The One shows up on a screen* bring him bak alive, i have some news i think u'll both want 2 hear.
on it. *Pearce growls, shooting 4ward and grabbing me b4 i can object and we show up infront of The One*
Akyra- *looking at where they just were and sighs* some things never change....
~Tanakil
wellm that's 2 less people 2 deal with...*i mutter, half 2 myself, half in responce 2 the girl*
~Julian
*i glare at The One Who Smashs Dreams and growl slightly* no need 2 b so up-tight, child. *he says with a smile that might seem friendly from anyone who wasn't a phsyco murderer*
Akyra- true....so who r u anyways?
~Tanakil
i'm Tanakil
Tanaquill *sister replies with a smile*
u?
~Julian
CHILD? *i growl slightly, anger flooding me. i didn't like being called that when i was a child, yet alone as a teenager*
Akyra- Akyra...nice 2 meet u...now what r u 2 doing here?
~Tanaquill
standin' here.
talkin' 2 u. *sister adds*
we really have nothin' planned.
nothin'but a whole lotta nothin'.
~Julian
ooo....testy little one. *The One Who Irritates Me Endlessly replies* so anyways, the reason i had him bring u here is because i thought u might wanna know that u 2 r twins. *he adds casually. Pearce looks at me and i look at him at right about the same time*
with him? no. *we both say at the same time, looking at The One. we glance back at eachother*
Ji...*i start. he glares at me and i trail off* ello...i like jello....*he facepalms and sighs. The One looks slightly amused*
(I knew ud do that X'D)

Akyra- oooooook. Not what i ment but sure. R u part of the resistance group?
~Tanaquill
*Tanakil and i look at her blankly, not sure what she's talking about* the what? *we both ask, tilting our heads opposit ways*
~Julian
c....we can't possibly b related. *Pearce replies, looking at The One with something that looks like deturmination in his eyes* he's just impersonating me!
really? i thought i was the one being impersonated. *i muse absently*
and what reason would i have 2 impersonate u?
i donno...u tell me.
i DON'T!
then y do u?
I'M NOT! UR THE ONE IMPERSONATING ME!!!
u guys even fight like brothers...and u've only just met. *The One says with something like amusement in his voice. Pearce and i glare at him and he gives another of those would-be friendly smiles*
Akyra- *sigh* i take that as a no...
~Tanaquill
good *i start*
guess. *Tanakil finishes*
~Julian
*we sigh* this is more then a bit strange. *i mutter*
well u could do worse then 2 look like me. *Pearce replies*
alright, snooty. at least now i know y everyone's afraid of me.
and they rightfully should b afraid of me. but they probibly just avoid u because they're afraid ur stupidity will rub off.
Akyra- ok ok anyway im reading 2 HQ come if u want *starts 2 walk away*
~Tanaquill
*i look at Tanakil and we shrug, following her*
~Julian
and ur one 2 talk. *i retort*
please...i'm probibly 10 times smarter then u.
Akyra- (notices they r following and smiles slightly* try 2 keep up! we cant get caught! *runs*
~Tanaquill
*we keep up easily*
~Julian
*we keep fighting and i look over and notice The One is smiling with amusement. i know we both c it but we're 2 busy fighting 2 care*
Akyra- *pokes head around a corner and sees that its safe i run foward dissapearing in a door way*
~Tanaquill
*we follow thro the door* so y r we following? *Tanakil asks*
cos i'm courius. *i reply evenly*
~Julian
*eventually we stop and look around* oh greta, he left me here alone with u. *Pearce growls*
u could do worse. *i quote him*
(u know our cuz has been replying 2 cross, rite?)
Akyra- *hears and ignorgs them walking 2 a dead end*
~Tanaquill
ok...is this another secret door? *i ask*
if she told us it wouldn't b a secret...*Tanakil replies*
~Julian
i doubt it very highly. *he replies*
at least ur not stuck with a psyco killer. that's me. *i mutter*
Akyra- doesnt matter as long as u join us. *walks 2 wall*
~Tanaquill
ur rlly spesific...u know tht?
~Julian
i'm not a psyco.
but u can't deny the killer part, can u?
if i did then i'd b lying.
~Cross
*i walk in2 a store and all eyes turn 2 me...i guess it's the white hair and blue eyes....2 close 2 that Pearce guy i keep hearing about....i walk 2 a shelf, grab a bunch of stuff...and walk out. not 1 of them makes a move 2 stop me.....they're 2 busy staring...* take a picture, it lasts longer. *i say with a snicker as i walk away*
Akyra- *leans against wall* fine...what do u want 2 know?
~Tanaquill
i wanna know what the hell it is u want us 2 join.
~Grace
*i walk around the rest of the resistance kids and sigh* we rlly need more members....
tell me about it. *Kesi mutters*
Akyra- the resistance of course....we r a band of witches, wizards, curves and anyone else who want to defeat the One. Thats basicly it....
~Tanaquill
defeat The One!? I'M SO IN!!
Tanakil....don't u think that's a bit of a leap...?
but...but i wanna kill The One...
*i sigh*
Akyra- so u 2 in or what?
~Tanaquill
YES!! *Tanakil cheers*
suppose so them.....no fighting with her....*i sigh*
Akyra- *grins* great! *goes up 2 the wall again and flips a tile typing the pw opening a secret door*
~Grace
yo Akyra! *i smile and wave at her* where u been?
collecting more people, i c. *Kesi laughs slightly*
twins? *Flame asks*
looks like it...*Black mutters softly*
but can we trust them...? *Jacky asks*
if we couldn't then she wouldn't have brought them here. *Janny replies*
u say that cos u think almost anyone can b trusted...*Jacky mutters*
so who r u anyways? *i ask them*
um...Tanaquill. *the one on the left replies, slightly hesitant. she already reminds me of Jacky*
Tanakil. *the 1 on the rite smiles slightly*
Akyra- their cool Jacky. At least im not 2 scared 2 leave the building *smiles lightheartedly*
~Jacky
i leave....i just haven't 2day....
it's ok big brother. *Janny grins* ur not scared, ur cautios...it goes well with my recklessness...
sure....
Akyra- *laughs*
~Janny
well i need some1 2 tell me no...
y? so u can just go off & do it anyways?
exactly....it's no fun if i'm not going agenst any1...
*Jacky sighs softly*