windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4951-5000 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Nithloraul looked down at Layla, hoping that she was alright as she placed her hand on her forehead* The same could be said about you two. Surely, you didn't come looking for Rosemary and Oasis just to catch up on old times
*Before she could get an answer, Rosemary barged into the room* Hey-oh *She stopped once she saw everyone in the room, and then went silent* Uh... Is this a bad time. I just needed the twins to make this awful smelling thing into a potion *She held up one of Zaelia's perfumes, keeping it as far from her nostrils as she could*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
ONE HUNDRED PAGES! And it still feels like the story is taking a while XD over a year ago
As soon as Rosemary gets there XD over a year ago
Oh wait, she isn't Wiezen, so she doesn't matter to Helga. I forgot. Nevermind XD over a year ago
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
The woman blinked for a moment before giving a half of a chuckle, though the irritation in her voice could be heard. "Could ya be a little more rude there buddy? I don't think I heard you first time." She said, staring up at him.

"JUDISSIAA!" Carlyle shrieked as she suddenly shoved passed Wiezen all together, forgetting that the barrier was there and running into it with a hard smack that knocked her flat onto her back.

The woman's, that Carlyle had referred to as Judissia, eyes widened now in shock, and her hands unconsciously went to the outside of the barrier. "Carlyle?!? Carly, is that you!?"

Carlyle let out a long groan as she laid there on the ground, sitting up as she recovered. "Yes--YES! Judissia it's me! It's me!" The sheer joy in her voice could be heard, and she scrambled back to her feet.

"Get away from her, now!!," Y'iel roared, and in the next instant, a force of light blew a hole through Wiezen's barrier, knocking the woman backwards and off the ground as she flew back a few feet. The person that she had saw was not who Carlyle had called her, at least not to her.
Her expression became one of rage as she stormed outside. "MACROSS! Return my children at once!" She tried to muster up what she could to transition into her angelic form, but failed to do so due to her still being weakened, which left only sparks of light sprinkling down onto the ground,

~

"Actually, funny story. We ran into them again while we were going through the deserts looking for the rest of the pages to our grimoire." Leonard said.

"Yeah, and we clearly wouldn't be bothering to help your asses at all if--" Leon was about to start until Rosemary burst into the room. "A potion? ANOTHER one?! What, do you think we have a bunch of supplies for that shoved up our asses on a shelf? I'm gonna start charging ya if anything!"
last edited over a year ago
*Rosemary was a little taken aback by his response before she answered, feeling a little dumb now* .... Yes, actually, I did think you had supplies. You're better with this magic shit than I am........ So does charging me mean you'll do it? I gotta see my family
"Damn right I'm charging you this time whether we have the supplies or not," Leon answered. "But if you got the supplies, then I guess we can mix one up. AFTER, we get paid though. This shit costs ya know."
Sure thing *Without hesitation, she tossed him a few gold coppers* I ain't strapped for cash. Just get that potion ready. The sooner the better. *It was clear to anyone that she was more than excited to see her family. But what wasn't clear is that she was in fact low on funds. But she only wanted to see her family right now, no matter what*
"Fucker, this is barely enough to cover a one-fifth of a potion!" Leon exclaimed. He grumbled something, having to remember that he and Leonard were pretty much broke themselves at the moment, being that after the previous events of the desert, they had lost the majority of what they had aside from the little that they were able to find. "Fine. So, where are the ingredients?"
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Then I'll owe you the amount later. Hell, I'll double it. And the ingredients are in the supply room down below. Oswald's a hard ass, but he knows how to prepare for these things
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Uh uh, nope, not today." Wiezen Jr. commented, elevating all Carlyle, Y'iel, and the new woman in the air before tossing them carelessly outside of the barrier and away from harming the boutique. "Dogs." He muttered at their careless acts.

"....m-m-m-macrosss???" Helga immediately felt lightheaded when she mentioned the name, her legs beginning to wobble as she tried to lean against a wall. However, when she saw Y'iel and her niece was thrown out the barrier, she shrieked.

Flynn started to put piece on piece together, his eyes switching from the hexbag to the pieces of quartz on the ground. His eyes looked around the ship now that he carried her daughter further up, his eye catching sight of a crow that stood on the rails, staring right back him. "Motherfucker..." He muttered, watching the crow vanish into thin air. "Rosemary, I'm going with you."
Oh, oh she's here........ oh no................. oooooooooooooh noooooooooooo over a year ago
*Rosemary turned around out* Going with me? Sorry, but I don't know who or what the fu- *Once she got a look at him, she was suddenly taken by surprise* Flynn? Flynn, is it really you?! Holy shit! It's been so long. Sorry if I didn't notice you. I've been running into so many old friends today. There was Oasis, than Franziska, than Oswald, than Enricho and Ossiana, and now I get to see my family again, and it's just so crazy *It was clear that she was happy, but even she was started to get exhausted from all the excitement*
"Say what now--" Judissia had been in the middle of asking before she had been caught off guard and blasted back without a chance to speak. She cursed as she sat herself up stiffly. "Fuck, I'm gonna be feeling that one for a few days..." She grumbled. "Look lady, I don't know how she dragged you into this too, but I can tell you that you have the wrong person."

Carlyle, who had unfortunately landed on her face after she had been thrown from the shop, was trying to say something, but had to spit out the grass and dirt that had gotten in her mouth, spitting on the ground profusely. "Y'iel wait!" She was finally able to get out. "That's not--"

But before she could finish, Y'iel was already hurling a sphere of magic that was amped by her light.

Luckily, Judissia was quick enough to roll far enough out of the way as the magic flew passed her. "Oh come on, doesn't anybody ever think to LISTEN!?!" She yelled.

But just when another sphere of magic was thrown, it was Carlyle who deflected it this time, sending it bolting into the sky. "I said stop! This isn't Macross!"

"She has deceived you!" Y'iel's fingers curled into a fist that slowly began to light up as she mustered together a smite. But then she came to a stop when she noticed something different. Though she was staring at the woman that looked every bit like Macross, yet their were differences that she was starting to see now. Starting to feel, one of them being that she didn't sense Macross's abysmally presence.
But she didn't let down her guard at all, not even in the slightest.

"Finally, I'm reunited with common sense!" Judissia sighed out as a thanks to Carlyle. "Ugh, when can I catch a damn break for once?" She groaned.

~

Leon threw a reminding glance at Leonard before he left the room to go find the supplies that Rosemary had been telling him about, despite not really wanting to because not one single coin that he was given had been at least even a silver one. On the bright side, at least I ain't doing it for free.., he thought to himself in attempt to had a little sweet to the sour of the situation.
It was gold, though XD over a year ago
And no, Jud, no one ever listens. Ossiana doesn't, Weiss doesn't, a majority of COLA's characters don't, all so there can be another fight scene XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Helga has never made a mom joke. Ever. over a year ago
*The Nithloraul kept her eyes on Layla, looking over her, despite the fact that Flynn and Rosemary were still talking. She looked at her as if she was worried for her safety, something that no one thought she felt towards anyone*

*As Oasis remained on the deck, Enricho and Ossiana were only a ways down from where she was, still taking in brief bursts about what to do. It was only a matter of moments later before Enricho's gaze fell on Oasis, as if wanting her to join them without having to tell her*
"yyyyyy'ieeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll....&q­uot­; Helga whined from behind the barrier when she saw her use strength that she no longer had and was forcing herself to use. Her ears lowered like a puppy's would, her eyes sinking some as well as she pouted. "coooomee baaaacckkkk..... p-please..." She said, tapping the barrier to indicate within it was safe.

"No time for chit-chat. When we appear where ever the fuck they're at, don't talk to them or touch them and watch out too. They hexed Layla." Flynn said with a serious tone.
But they solved the hex, though. They got rid of the shitty hex lunchbag XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
no xD over a year ago
Oh, 당신 agree XD over a year ago
*Rosemary turned her head in curiosity* W-Wait, what? What do you mean don't talk to them? You aren't refering to Helga and the triplets, are you? *Rosemary was already starting to not like having to take someone else*
Y'iel's ears twitched at the sound of Helga's voice, and she briefly glanced back at the barrier, her eyes softening until they immediately went back to Carlyle and the so called Judissia in case she tried to catch her off guard.
She was still for a moment, her eyes shifting between Carlyle's pleading expression and Judissia's rather annoyed one. Carlyle seemed to be a genuine spirited person, and she had already decided before hand that she could indeed trust her from the moment that they met. But still, she remained wary of Judissia even as her guard began to lower. "Your words...they hold truth." She said finally to Carlyle. Her eyes went to Judissia, and as much as she still wasn't sure of her, her nobility and honor refused to let her go without apologizing.
She gave an apologetic bow and spoke, "Judissia, I sincerely apologize for attacking you."

Judissia dusted herself off as she got to her feet. "I mean you only tried to fuckin kill me, so it's cool I guess." She said sarcastically.

But Carlyle looked at her with hopeful eyes. "R-really?"

"Of fucking course not!" Judissia yelled. "And the jackass at the door over there needs to watch who he calls a dog, or he might hust catch the fangs of the jungle." She said, referring to Wiezen Jr. "And YOU!" She said turning to Carlyle.

Carlyle flinched and closed eyes, expecting to be punched in the face by now. "I only wanted to h--" She was going to whimper, but found herself in a tight embrace.

"Goddamn it...it's--I was--you're a sight for sore eyes..." Judissia said finally, stopping herself from sniffling. When should pulled away, she almost glared at Carlyle, but in such a way that it could only be seen as care. "Where the hell have you been?! No letter? No magic whatevers to send to us? You could have at least know that you were alive!!"

Carlyle's mouth fell agape slightly, het ears lowering some as she tried to find tbe words to respond with. But all that came from her lips was a stuttering and quiet "I'm sorry".

~

Oasis leaned against tbe rail of the ship, resting her forehead on it for a moment after she had been staring out at the sea. Her hand unconsciously went to her stomach, and her body tensed up for a moment at the memory of being ran through by a stinger. She lifted her head, letting out a sigh, but froze when she felt like someone was watching her. She glanced over and froze when she saw her father, and when she saw Ossiana she gulped before turning the opposite direction and going to help Lilith with whatever she was doing near the sails.
OASIS! You're already disappointing Rosemary XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Hey, she didn't say that she was going to do it immediately XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD Pow, right in the kisser over a year ago
*Enricho watched as she turned the opposite direction, already giving a sigh before he turned to Ossiana and spoke, deciding to say something about the matter* We need to talk with Oasis, Oss. And I mean the both of us.
Ossiana had met eyes with Oasis and, little did Enricho know, the moment that Oasis had turned around to walk the other way, so did she, her eyes beginning to water. He came to a halt when she heard Enricho speak, cringing slightly, knowing that she wouldn't ignore him. "I....I can't.."
*Enricho looked at Ossiana once she gave her answer, but not with a lock of surprise. He just gave a sigh before responding* Oss, it wasn't your fault that you attacked her. You had no control over yourself. But, if you don't talk to her, it'll only hurt you two more. Please, Oss, I know that it will be difficult for the both of you, but you have to try. We can't lose Oasis again, not like this.
"I CAN'T!!!" Ossiana shrieked, unable to hold it in any longer. Her voice shook when she spoke, and Enricho, with them being together for so long, could tell that she had begun to cry. "O-our home is gone! O-our...our beautiful, safe home...o-our child!" She choked up as she spoke. "Our child is gone! Our happy life is GONE! I can't talk to her right now, Enricho!! I just..I just can't okay?! O-okay!?" She turned around to face him, but stop just as quickly as she started the motion and instead hurried away from him.

~

Leonard just looked back and forth between everyone who spoke as he awaited his brother's return with tbe potion.
*Enricho was hoping to find some words to comfort her, to tell her things would be alright, but was unable to find anything, and just watched as she ran away from him, not finding any will to chase after her. He just watched before he fell back against the rails of the ship, his head hanging low*
"That's exactly who I'm referring to." Flynn answered now with a more anxious voice. "The hex bag... the Quartz rocks... the fucking crow. It's them, the've put my daughter under some sort of spell. Why, I know not."

"I'll gladly stop calling you dogs when you stop behaving like them. No reason or rational behind your arguments and fights." Jr. replied apathetically.

"....yyy'iieeeeelllll...." Helga whined again like an eager child to play, patting at the forcefield which Jr. made sure she wouldn't get electrocuted by.

Zealia looked back and forth between Judissia and her cousin. "uuhhh.... who's this?"

"Doesn't matter. Shouldn't concern us either." Her brother replied.
*Rosemary turned her head in curiosity, before she responded* Well, even if it was them, why is it that I can't speak with them? I've been searching for over twenty years. Why should my plan change now?
"Or maybe you should cut the jackass attitude and actually find out whats going on before you speak like a child. And even though I don't exactly agree with being knocked on my ass out of no where, I can at least tell that the lady over therr had more than enough reasoning. I came respectfully, but now you're just getting on my nerves." Judissia shot back at Wiezen's comment. "Or even better, you should probably kindly just shut the fuck up right now if ya don't have anything good to say. It'll add character. And take off those stupid damm antlers you emo pussbag. Then again, keep'em on, hunting season is right around the corner." She stuck her middle finger up at him.

"Jud!" Carlyle exclaimed. "Fire and fire does not help soothe a burning garden! Soothe it with water and let it douse itself."

Judissia stared at Carlyle now. "....okay, what?"

Y'iel's eyes narrowed at Wiezen Jr. now. "I believe that Carlyle is once again correct. You should approach with a more bearable tone to avoid making the flames bigger." She spoke as she made her way back towards the forcefield that separated her ftom the inside.

"Carly," Judissia turned her attention back to the young woman. "P-lEASE tell me that you've seen Rose around somewhere--ANYWHERE! She ran off to go find Oasis. And I don't know whether or not she's even really alive still after Edrain."

Carlyle shook her head. "I thought Rosemary stuck with you--I thought she was ALWAYS with you with how close you two always were."

Judissia let out a long sigh, closing her eyes for a moment. "Damn it..damn it...DAMN IT!." She pinched the bridge of her nose before her gaze went back to Carlyle. She looked passed her at the boutique for a moment before looking back at her. "Did you find Helga at least?"

Carlyle nodded quickly. "Yes, she's inside. But she's...not well. How did you find this place?"

"I was lookin for Rosemary a little off from here not long ago, asking around. I ended up bumping into this guy that uh...pointed me in this direction. He was nice about, but he seemed like he was in a rush and being genuine enough. So I took my chances and it looks like they finally paid off somewhat."
So Oasis won't even talk to her dad XD over a year ago
Good. 당신 don't know true suffering like I have XD over a year ago
Seeing something that bordered on perfection. And then out rolls the cancer over a year ago
The middle finger that Jud held against Wiezen Jr. began to tremble, one move from the hybrid indicating he would tear her entire finger off. He slowly began to push it back as he answered. “And yet here you go again with constant barking about being respectful when you are the epitome of the exact opposite, not taking “no” for an answer and having the audacity to quarrel within someone’s closed walls. You asked a question and I gave you an answer you didn’t like. If you don’t like my tone then you can leave.” He finally released her finger. “You speak to me about being respectful and all you y’all are insults and threats against me. Funny, how you function.” He exited his barrier as he spoke, calmly walking towards Jud’s direction. “And because I have antlers, that makes me a what?” He stared into her soul. “An emo pussbag?” He repeated. “Threatened for hunting season?” He took another step forward, his tails gently swaying. Oddly, he smiled. “Now, what was it about respect you rave so much about?”

Zealia looked between everyone. “Uhhh... I mean, he did say no when you asked a yes or no question, sooo...” she scratched her head, not really getting why she was so angered. She now had three new guests, guests that she wasn’t sure Wiezen Jr. wanted in the first place.

“Not saying to NOT talk to them, but rather, keep an eye out. Twenty years is a long time for things to happen and someone to change. And if my suspicions are true, then...” he fell silent as to what he would do.
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she crossed her arms* Oh, come on. They're family, Flynn. Some people change, yeah, but have I really changed that much from twenty years ago? Aside from physically of course. I'm still just your own friend Rose. And you're still the bookworm who was so scared of talking to Franziska, right? *She snorted at the thought, already snickering*
"He was being rude about it!" Carlyle exclaimed to Zealia. "How can you even stand there and say that!?"

Judissia paused for a moment., looking between everyone there. "You know what. You, and every single last Quartz that I've ran into aside from Rose and Carly has had the most backwards ass logic that I have ever seen." She said flatly, flexing her finger freely as she actually began to step forward until she was right in front of Wiezen Jr. "You talk all of this mess just to point a finger. I didn't bring a fight here, hell, I was the one that was attacked. But I DID tell you to watch your fucking mouth, Bambee. Or a fight is exactly what you're gonna get. Like I said, I came respectfully and you disrespected me. So fuck you." She said, staring him right back in the eye as she sized him up without hesitation. He was taller than she was, but it was evident that played no factor against her, and neither his appearance.
"You might want to rethink the next thing you say, and maybe get those thongs from jacked so far up your ass because I'm 3--0 with bullshit today, and you're just another face. I'll be gone after I have a few more words with my friend here. So until then, now that I know you're just another daily cuck, you can just fuck right off."
Hey, thanks Jud XD over a year ago
Hiding 85 comments…
Tell me tell me tell me!!!!! over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
또는 naaaah over a year ago
"Rose and Carlyle aren't Quartz." He replied simply. Wiezen didn't move his standing, and rather just stared down at the small woman as she approached him. He didn't see her size as being weak or anything similar, because he knew size or power didn't matter. They were just a few inches apart, for he could feel her breathing in front of him. "Go on." Wiezen's head tilted in amusement as she kept coming up with new insults. "It's almost funny how you rely so much on that tongue of yours, and yet don't realize your palette can break or make you." He said, his words as calm as ever. He didn't raise his voice or insult her back like she had been doing constantly. He wasn't really affected by her words either, being that bullying was a big part of his life in school as a child and he had heard almost every insult imaginable. He waited until she was done, listening to every word attentively unlike what his brother would've done which would be yawn or fall asleep. "Are you done?" He questioned her. "If you are, are you ready for a conversation?" He asked, as if all that had happened before were just exchange of words. "First and foremost, let me reiterate what I should've expanded on earlier: No, I have not seen a woman yei high with brown hair or yellow eyes. But instead you've found someone else just as important." His eyes briefly went to Carlyle's for a moment. "Enjoy your remaining time with this woman, Judissia." He said, not really caring for this conversation any longer as he turned around and made his way back through the forcefield. However, he stopped to look at Y'iel.

"However, dog I take back not from calling you. Maybe next time you'll think before you act. If it was this Macross you speak of, you would've put this boutique, Helga, and Carlyle in danger knowing you are far too weak to even put a barrier up." He told her.

Zealia finally exhaled, holding her breath during the entire event unfolded. It was always scary looking at Wiezen Jr. somehow socialize or talk to someone, especially when he was mad. She was surprised to see this Judissia woman still had her head in place. Meanwhile, Helga stared at the scene happen with furrowed brows, looking at Wiezen Jr. "s-s-say... s-sorry!" She ordered him.

Jr.'s brows furrowed. "No."

"SAY SORRY!!!!" Helga suddenly shrieked at him, pointing at Y'iel and Judissia.

The hybrid rolled his eyes, turning around again. "I apologize."

And you're still the bookworm who was so scared of talking to Franziska, right?

Flynn blinked, falling silent for a few seconds. "No... No I'm not..." He admitted that he himself changed over the year for the worst, not returning the chuckle. "I wouldn't think they would hex my daughter but all evidence leads back to them."
Okay, well, nevermind, COLA. 당신 hate all Quartz. Rosemary clearly isn't one XD over a year ago
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Yeah, things are odd, but a lot of things are right now. We gotta make sure. I doubt they would cause her any harm. You just gotta have faith. Right, Bookworm? *She gave him a smile, hoping to change things for the better*
"Fuck your apology." Judissia said flat out the moment he reached the end of tbe word. "An asshole and a liar huh? Your mother must've had a lot on her hands." She knew that he didn't mean it at all anyways. "A tongue and pallet can make and break you right? Tch, hypocrites." She turned to Carlyle, finding that she had been tugging at her hair some anxiously, hoping that another fight between them wouldn't start.

Y'iel stared at Wiezen for a long moment, but unlike Judissia, she said nothing. She just stared at him in silence in a way so similar to how his father would have that it felt as if he was the one staring at him instead. But when she did finally say something, her words were left heavy in the air. "Everyone here knows well of what Macross is capable of except the children. Be grateful that you are oblivious to that, young one." And even if he didn't mean it, she added, "Your apology is accepted humbly."

Where's that fucking potion XD over a year ago
Nope, sorry Jade. 당신 had your chance and 당신 blew it XD Now Rosemary's gonna probably beat her crazy mother XD over a year ago
Rosemary may even start beating her with the sheath of her sword over a year ago
Wiezen Jr. didn't really care about the manner of Judissia anymore since she was now irrelevant to what was important. She caught glimpse of Y'iel staring at him, and he stared back the same way. Mostly because he never got in trouble at home, that stare did not trigger any memories of him being scolded through a simple stare. "So if you know what Macross is capable of you wouldn't start a battle you know you can't win." Wiezen replied back at her. "Especially in your current situatio--"

"N-No! Shh!" Helga interrupted, her brows now furrowed at her son to be quiet. Wiezen was about to say something else until he stopped to obey his mother's orders. She looked at Judissia and Y'iel with apologetic, tired eyes and lowered, chipped ears. "I-I-I so..rry." She said in behalf of her son. "p-p-put b-b-barrier down p-please!" She asked her son with begging eyes to let the guests have their conversation inside of the boutique instead of outside in the cold at night.

"No." Wiezen Jr. shook his head. "You realize that by putting this barrier down we, including this boutique, is in danger? Especially now that we have her here?" He pointed at Carlyle.

Helga thought about it for a moment before nodding. "N-N-No g-guest... f-family..." She mumbled to who they were. "N-N-no f-family l-left i-in cold..." She shivered, for only being right outside the door made her tremble. Jr. pinched his nose and sighed, the black barrier around the boutique wavering some before it disappeared. Helga smiled at his son and hugged him weakly, signaling them to come in.
Jade, where's Flynn, along with my purpose to be here? over a year ago
well 당신 said she wasn't talking to anyone important over a year ago
No, they'll work together. The sooner I got that POTION, the sooner I can get there XD over a year ago
Y'iel had been another word from Wiezen away from interrupting him to let it be known that he had no idea who it was that he was speaking of, and that whether she would have decided to attack her or not wouldn't have made a difference. However, Helga beat her to the punch before she could even get a word out, so she remained silent as she invited in the newest additions to all who were there.

"Come on Jud! It's definitely cold out." She said, and started on her way to the boutique door only to come to a stop, looking to see that Judissia wasn't following.

"Are you nuts? There's no way in hell I'm going to be stuck in a room with that guy!" She stated. "I'm not tryna hurt anybody, but he's begging for it. And then has the nerve to try to barely even half ass an apology!"

"B-but Jud, it's been so long since I've seen ANY of you! Please, just for a short while, stay for us to catch up some and then you can leave I promise!" Carlyle pleaded, taking Judissia's hands into her own.

Judissia grumbled some, but she couldn't say no. Not to Carlyle, because if anything, she owed her from before. She let out a half sigh half groan, "Fine. But I'm standing by tbe door. And I'm only giving it an hour, and we can catch up more later after I find Rose."

~

It was a few minutes later that Leon was heading back to where the others were aftet finishing up with the potion. However, as he crossed the deck, he came to a stop when he saw to streaks of shimmering light pass through the sky. He thought back to when his mother always told him that making a wish when he saw shooting stars would make them come true. And as a child, he had believed it. Until he wished for something that nevet came true.
He turned his attention away from the sky and continued to where he had been going.
COLA, why did 당신 have to tease me with that side stuff that I can't interact with XD over a year ago
Help me make me happy! over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Help yourself xD over a year ago
Judissia found out that she actually couldn't stay by the door since as soon as everyone entered, it was immediately closed and locked. Also being that the nearest couches of the boutique to lounge in were far in the back where the minibar was. Wiezen Jr. helped walk his mother to a black cushioned sofa, where he provided blankets for her in case she felt more cold. The boutique also had some sort of fancy chimney that was never used, but today Zealia found to put some use to it as she set it aflame, filling the shop with a warm aura.

Despite Wiezen Jr. not liking the idea of any of this, it didn't stop him from being courteous. He did grow up after all in a house that treated guests with manners. He inhaled deeply, the blue within his irises sharpening before he spoke as the people who entered settled in. "Hot chocolate, tea, or liquor?" He asked them, his ears twitching.

Flynn looked at Rosemary. "....don't call me that." Was all that he said, throwing his cloak over his daughter's body as he carried her. She could clearly see the worry on his face now, hoping there was some sort of remedy for Layla, even if it meant killing the one who caused it.
Good. Rosemary still hates her mother, 의해 the way XD over a year ago
And it's because, I didn't wait a full 시간 just to get "Don't call me that" XD over a year ago
*Rosemary was silent at his response, already feeling a little awkward, and she gave a sigh as she waited for the potion to arrive, her attention going over to Nithloraul* So what's your story?
*The Nithloraul just sighed before she gave a vague answer* A long one. About centuries long
"Tea, please." Carlyle answered politely as she sat a seat down from Helga. But then she began to double think herself, remembering quickly that Wiezen already held her responsible for tbe majority of what had occurred. "O-or nothing, its not a necessity or an--." She was in the middle of saying nervously, some of her words coming out in a stuck together jumble.

"Tea." Judissia spoke, giving Carlyle's answer for her more firmly, seeing as to how the poor woman had began to ramble out of anxiousness. "You said that you wanted tea, and since he offered, then tea it is." Her eyes then shifted to Jr., narrowing. "Got that?"

"What about you?" Carlyle asked, her ears twitching.

"..I'd rather not." She replied nonchalantly, having to stop herself from adding to that. And though a drink didn't sound to bad, she remained with her given answer.

~

Leon got back to the others in just a few seconds more with his brief stop to catch sight of tbe lights he had seen above in the sky. "Alright, its done." He said, holding the potion up for Rosemary to see.
"I did get that, Judissia." Wiezen Jr. answered her question calmly. But before she could turn to hear his response, he was long gone and now was upstairs preparing the drinks.

Meanwhile, Helga sunk into the plushy cushion she sat on, rubbing herself purposely on it to feel how soft it was, which brought a twitch to her ears. She poked at it, sinking her fingers and staring in curiosity like a child would. Her cheek stroked the soft blankets she was given, staring at Carlyle and Judissia for a moment before she looked away, her eyes now on Zealia who was organizing a few things around her shop since she no longer had her workers.

Helga fidgeted her fingers awkwardly as she sat there in silence, her mind trying to contemplate all the new information that was given to her today. All the new faces she saw today. All the faces... she wasn't able to see. Her attempt of thinking was interrupted at how quick Wiezen Jr. returned with the drinks on a tray. He gave his cousin a cup of blueberry green tea, and handed Judissia a glass of what was her favorite drink he subconsciously knew thanks to looking into her soul, despite not asking for one out of pride. He went to Y'iel after, gifting her with some healing tea so she would recover sooner. And he interrupted Zealia's sweeping, telling her to rest now with a mug of hot chocolate.

Helga's eager ears twitched in glee as she saw her son approach her with her drink she requested. However, when she saw a glass of lukewarm water instead of a mug with hot chocolate, she frowned sadly. Although, she still accepted it with a small nod since she couldn't really do anything about the manner. Jr. set a plate of cubed cheese, crackers, ham, and mini cookies in the center of the table. But for his mom, he gave her a small bowl of mashed bananas to snack on instead.
Judissia hadn't bothered with sitting down anywhere, and instead was the only one out of everone who remained standing aside from Jr.. She stood away from where everyone else was, but was sti well enough in hearing range. She observed the place with her eyes instead of walking around until Wiezen Jr. had brought her ths drink that she hadn't ask for. When he held it out to her, she had half the mind to just let it drop onto the floor as another nonverbal "fuck you" towards him.
But instead, she decided to play along and accepted the drink, though the first thing she did as set it aside on the nearest table-like thing that she could find.

Carlyle thanked Wiezen when she was given her cup. And she took in the scent of her tea, noting the hints of blueberry with glee and a sigh. She carefully lifted the cup to her lips and took a small sip that sent a shutter of warmth through her.

Y'iel stirred her tea a few times, giving an appreciative nod to Wiezen for her beverage.
A brown coaster suddenly appeared under the drink Judissia placed on the nearest object.

Meanwhile, Wiezen Jr. sat on an invisible chair in midair, his legs crossed as he floated just above the ground. His eyes closed as he took a sip of his tea, seemingly meditating as he took small sips from his drink.

Zealia only took a sip or two of her got chocolate before she returned to finishing the work left undone from earlier; dressing the skeleton models in new dresses and sorting new designs in display. Helga watch as her daughter walked around, taking gulps from the boring beverage she drank. She eyed her mashed bananas and sighed, poking at the food rather than eating it, for with everything that happened today, she lost her appetite. Although, luckily she had begun to gain some weight back ever since she left the asylum.
"So....um..Judissia," Carlyle's voice was the first to speak and break the silence, her words now fitting into the place where they were absent. "How have things been? Have you and Rosemary been doing well?"

"I don't think "well" has been in our vocabulary for a while now. But you know us, we've been up to the usual. Hunting and a few odd jobs here and there to keep something in our pockets. We've been laying low for the most without too much until recently. She leaned leaned against the wall, her hands going into her pockets. "Other than that, we are stil up to our usual business, granted, we're on a bit of a hold right now. But what about you? What the hell happened after Edrain?"

"Well..it turns out that the witch who had taken me wasn't so bad after all. After we left Edrain, I was taken far into the open lands of a praire where I was given shelter and food. A safe place where I could rest. All she asked for in return was for me to answer a few questions that she had. She offered to help me with controlling my magic so I could better defend myself, and she gave me clothes. Eventually, my stay extended. Her name is Allison by the way, and she's...she's the closest that I've ever had to having a real mother. But there was a day about seven months ago where we were attacked while we were home, and we were separated. Since then, I had resumed my search." She glanced over to Helga. "But...now it looks like I won't have to search as hard anymore."

"By the other ones that came from Fre? The ones who attacked you, I mean."

Carlyle nodded. "The other subjects, yes."

"Man...those assholes are persistent aren't they?" Judissia frowned some.

Carlyle nodded again. "But there is something more." She sat up a lite straighter and pulled out tbe small pouch that she had upon her first encounter with Zealia. Carefully she pulled from it a smooth, footsized case that was in tbe shape of a chest. She placed it onto tbe counter, looking to Judissia again with eyes that dazzled with excitement as she began to open tbe box. And once it was open, a long gleaming shard that could had bern argued to be the most purest appearing piece of gold ever seen. So much so that a golden light surrounded it. A light that she had come to find was one of deception.
"I found it, Jud!" She said. "I found a piece of tbe crown!"
Helga’s ears twitched vehemently as she tried to listen to the conversation the others had, so that it would feel like she too was involved in socializing. However, her poor hearing didn’t let her get much information they shared, but her healing eyes did catch sight of gleam from the crown, her eyes widening. “....s-sparkly...” She mumbled barely above a whisper.
*Rosemary, without a moment of hesitation, took the bottle in her hands and was already ready to drink. She hesitated on the sip, however, still hating the taste of these things. She took a drink, gagged, and handed the bottle to Flynn* See you on the flipside, Bookworm *With that, she disappeared, and was already outside the boutique*
Judissia's eyes were wide with surprise at the side of the jagged shard that laid within the chest sideways, her eyes glued to as she walked from where she was and over to where Carlyle sat near Helga. "Well I'll be damned..." She mutterre, watching the tempting glow of the crown shifted into a alluring gold aura. Her eyes tore away from it and went back to Carlyle. "How did you find this damm thing?"

"Well," Carlyle began, "Allison had helped me study and find more information on the Crown of Thorns, enough so I was able to conduct mu own search of the crown. We came across a fishing town far to within the west hemisphere where the effects of the shard had caused the attraction of monsters unlike anything I've ever seen. Some of them I recognized were from Edrain, and it had surprised me to see that they had gotten ao far as it was. Eventually, we retrieved the shard of the crown from the bottom of a lake."

Judissia listened closely to every word that left Carlyle's mouth. And after she was done, a small grin infused smirk came to her face as she threw her arm around Carlyle. "Well you did damn good Carlyle! This is a game changer!" Her eyes went back to the piece that was inside the chest again. "Have you had anything pertainin to Owensport getting involved?"

Carlyle shook her head softly. "No. I don't think that they've found out that we're on the same side or that I was with you all. The other subjects have been my only issue thus far." She took another sip of her tea.

"I see..." Judissia rubbed her chin while her thoughts submerged into what she had just been told. "This is good--better than what I expected."

"Excuse me," Y'iel finally spoke. "But it seems that there is yet another guest." She pointed out, placing her tea down on the small plate that she had with it. She spoke to Carlyle and Judissia. "Please, continue. I would like to hear more of this Crown."
Wiezen Jr.’s eye twitched to “another guest”, his meditation being interrupted yet again. He sighed internally before getting up.

Helga’s ears twitched at Y’iels voice, her eyes still on the crown Carlyle carried. She too was interested in their conversation but feared interrupting and being involved too much in their business which was something she remembered Wiezen had told her before he left, and that was a habit she was trying to reduce. So instead she snuggled with her blanket and just listened attentively.
WHERE'S FLYNN!? over a year ago
He’s with Rosemary xD over a year ago
Is he? over a year ago
*From outside, there was a knock at the door* Hello!? *A faint sound of a young woman's voice could be heard as the knocking was few, but present*
Judissia and Carlyle looked at one another, their attention moving to the door as Carlyle close the chest quickly when the knocking was heard. The years that they both had been on the run whether individually or while they were together, had made them alert no matter where they were. Another reason why Judissia had refused to even sit down, for she didn't plan on staying long.

Carlyle stuffed the chest back into the pouch that it was many times bigger than, yet the pouch compressed as of it were still empty afterwards, returning to its original size. She stared at the door, watching when Wiezen had gone to see who it was. She was already at the edge of her seat, ready to take whatever action that it took to restore the little peace that had finally began to calm into the boutique.

Y'iel only continued to sip her tea calmly, her body already replenished and full of strength. Her light shimmered around her very dimly, as she to was prepared to desolve anything that stepped through that door as a threat into dust at this point.
*The knocking stopped for a moment before she went silent, then a sigh was heard, followed by Rosemary's voice* Come on, Zaelia, I know you are in there. This potion brought me to your closest location. Now open up so I can check you out
Zealia's ears twitched, her brows furrowing as to how the person on the other side of the door knew her name. When she was going to check who it was, Wiezen Jr. beat her to it.

He tediously walked back to the door, and when he opened it, his eyes fell upon those of Rosemary and Flynn who was carrying the body of his daughter. Wiezen Jr. blinked, his eyes immediately recognizing the tan woman in his arms and the father of Layla.

Aww heeelll naaaaaah.

"Oh fuck no." Was all that he said, slamming the door shut on them both and locking it. However, just as he turned around to go back to the others, the door from behind him broke open through a powerful force of magic, sending Wiezen Jr. flying against the quartz ground. Flynn now stood there at the door, his hand steaming with a green aura of magic he used to break the door open.

Zealia was quick to respond, not really recognizing who it was at first and sending a blast of her own magic towards Flynn, slamming him against a wall which made him release his daughter. Layla rolled on the ground, the cloak coming off her as her pale face was revealed in front of the hybrid. Zealia gasped, losing control of her magic as she took a step back in disbelief.
*Rosemary ducked as soon as Flynn was knocked back* Flynn, I'd ask if you're okay, but you deserved that shit *She immediately hurried over and picked up Layla, checking her body* Damn, she doesn't got much in her left *She looked up at Zaelia, and spoke* Yo, you Zaelia? Help her first and then we can talk. Cause damn, it's been way too long
ZEALIA over a year ago
GINGER over a year ago
"Silence, woman!" Rosemary was suddenly elevated into the air, but just as she was about to throw her out the boutique, Zealia suddenly crashed against a few drawers of clothing when Flynn kicked her with a supernatural strength. Wiezen Jr.'s brows twitched in frustration, regretting now he let down his barrier. With ease, he caught both Rosemary and Flynn, forcing them to sit back to back as he held them in a tight ball of magic. "Not to-fucking-day."
*Rosemary was already groaning in annoyance as she turned to Flynn* You just had to blow up the door, did you? Do you have any idea how traumatizing that probably is, what with our home getting destroyed all the time? *Rosemary then turned to the two to talk* Hey Jr, Hey Z. Think you can put me down before I start to get pissed at both of you?
Judissia just stood there, watching everything unfold, crossing her arms while shaking her head in annoyance. "I don't care if their not blood related, they're most DEFINITELY related."

Y'iel let out a sigh, standing from her seat with her tea cup in hand. However, she didn't interfere this time, and instead went to go wash the dish that she had used.

"Hey, you guys!--"" Carlyle went to attempt to separate yet another fight, only to be stopped by Judissia.

"Trust me, this is a thing with this bunch believe or not." And she knew that through Macross's eyes when she had been trapped.

"My advise, don't stay for too long." Charlie's voice came out of no where as he stood by the stairs with the Zweishander, which he had left in the bathroom by accident, held in acorn form in his hand. "Just some advise from someone who knows better, and too damn well."

"What the--hey, you're the guy who sent me here!" Judissia exclaimed im surprise.

"Mr. Quartz?!?" Carlyle's mouth fell open sone in shock. "When did you--"

"Not "Mr.Quartz". It's Charlie. Just Charlie." He interrupted her dismissively as he stepped passed what was happening and left again.
Why the fuck is no one helping XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD Helping? What do 당신 mean helping? Helping with what? over a year ago
:(((( i'm told to use them 더 많이 frequently and whenever i do its for nothing :( over a year ago
*Once Rosemary heard a familiar voice, she called out* J-Jud?! Jud, is that you!? Hey, it's me, Rose. Help me out of this, will ya. Sorry about Flynn. He's just real upset cause of his daughter