windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: No. It's against country law for any civilian to sleep in a Hunter's quarters, unless they are a guest to the Hunter. And right now, no one knows you are a guest of mine. It would be best if we kept it that way
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: You're an ass, you know that, right? *rolls her eyes, then returns to her small room with Rosemary*
Enricho: I've been called worse things (Closes the door)

Rosemary: You okay, Helga?
Helga: *sighs, then fakes a smile at Rosemary* Everything's just fine, little one! What would you like to do now?
Rosemary: I don't know. I've never been to a new town before
Helga: *pats her head* You'll think of something soon.
Rosemary: Okay (Smiles)
Tavern Worker: (Knocks on there door) Um, excuse me...miss?
Helga: Hm? Yes, what is it?
avern Worker: The Hunter said that he wanted to switch rooms with you and your daughter. HE kept insisting that he switch rooms. I don't know why, but I came to let you know
Enricho: (Waits outside the room for her)
Helga: *secretly grins at herself* He did? Well.. if he insists. Thank you, sir. *grabs Rosemary's hand* Let's go to the big room. More space for us.
Tavern Worker: Alright. Please do take care (Heads back downstairs)
Enricho: (Waits for them outside)
Helga: *exits the small room with Rosemary, then waits till the girl enters the big room, then she turns to Enricho when they're alone* What made you change your mind?
Enricho: I don't know. Maybe I just felt generous. Besides, two people need a bigger room. And having a nicer room never makes a Hunter sleep easier
last edited over a year ago
Helga: How about having a naked witch sleeping next to you? Would that make you sleep easier?
Enricho: I'm good. Be glad I'm this nice to a person, especially a witch. I'm usually not. Guess you don't annoy me as much as a human
Helga: *crosses her arms* You're no fun.
Enricho: No time to be fun around these times. If you'll excuse me, I'll be heading to my room (Heads into the smaller room and closes the door)
Helga: His loss.. *rolls her eyes with a sigh, then returns to the bigger room with Rosemary*
Rosemary: (Looks around the room) Wow. This place is amazing
Helga: Yes. Enricho was nice enough to trade with us. Hmm.. It needs more color. *snaps her fingers and paints the walls on the room a bright blue* There we go.
Rosemary: (Stares with amazement) Wow. I didn't know you could do that
Helga: I can do anything you want me to do.
Rosemary: Can you fly?
Helga: I have a potion for that, yes.
Rosemary: (Gets very excited) Really?
Helga: Mhm. Would you like to try it? *walks over her bag and begins searching for the specific potion, pulling out items that are much larger than the bag itself*
Rosemary: (Gets excited again) Oh, can I? Please?
Helga: Why of course! Just let me.. *searches through her bag* aha! Here we go. *pulls out a white bottle* Drink this. *hands it to her*
Rosemary: Sure (Drinks from the bottle) Ech. Doesn't taste very good.... I don't feel any different
Helga: Just wait. It takes time for it to kick in.
Rosemary: Oh... okay (She suddenly begins to float above the ground) Wow... What's this?
Helga: You're flying, silly!
Rosemary: Wow... This is amazing (Floats around the room, smiling with joy)
Helga: *returns the smile while watching her carefully*
Rosemary: (She suddenly lands back onto the ground) What happened? Did it run out?
Enricho: (Pulls his pistols out and looks at the body) What in the hell is this?
Enricho: Just what I needed. You to come back. Sorry, but I wasn't planning on leaving these people to just die from some monsters. And I don't plan on letting you get away, especially after what you did to those people (Takes his pistols out and aims it at her) I suggest you don't move. It will be a lot less painless if you just stay still
Enricho: (Stares at her, trying to think of the best method of attacking her) I admit, you definitely aren't like any other creature I've faced (Takes out both of his pistols and starts firing at her repeatedly)
Enricho: (Falls back, crashing through the door) Damn. Those were expensive pistols too (Tosses them aside and pulls his sword out) Just what in the hell are you?
Enricho: (Ducks underneath the corpse, barely missing it as it crashes into the wall behind him) No, what you are is a psychopath. One that I'll just have to deal with (Holds his sword tightly in his hand)
Enricho: (Lifts his head up, his nose a little bloodied, as he rushes at her and swings his sword)
Enricho: (As he hangs from the wall, he kicks her hard in the face in an attempt to make her loosen her grip)
Enricho: (The force causes the glass to shatter) damn. She's too strong. I'll just need to find a way to outsmart her then (Gets up) Come on. Is that all you've got?
Enricho: (Picks up a canister of lamp oil and throws it at her, smashing it against her face)
Enricho: Good. Come just a little closer to me (Notices the lamp oil on his own hand. He places his hand over the candle, and the lamp oil on his hand catches fire. With the fire, he presses his hand against her face, lighting the lamp oil around her on fire)
Enricho: (Falls to the ground, nearly in pain, and gets up, heading to Helga and Rosemary's room, opening the door) .... We should get going now
Rosemary: Aww, but we just got here
Helga: *is reading her spellbook, weirdly without a surprised face or visible concern at the sight of Enricho's pain and blood. Instead, she releases a small chuckle while returning to her book* Hehe, how good was that psychopath? She seemed.. Quite the excitement. *laughs at herself*
Enricho: Come on, we're leaving, Helga (As they start to walk out, he turns to Macross) Thanks (He walks down the stairs)
Tavern Worker: (Looks at the damage) Oh, by the Ancients! What happened!?
Enricho: (Hands him a handful of coins) For the damages (Walks out)
Enricho: I'm not in the best state, as you can tell. Moving quickly isn't as easy as you may thing with fractured bones
Helga: *pats Enricho in the back, a little too harsh causing him more pain on purpose* Oh, you'll be JUST fine, Hunter! *exits the Tavern with Rosemary holding her hand*