windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(The two Lich's die on the ground, but he sound from the Corrupted's rifle summons a stone Gargoyle, as it flies at Helga with it's spear ready to stab her)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga turned her reddened face at the gargoyle, staring directly into it's eyes. Her emerald eyes narrowed and sent off an aura of magic that made the gargoyle suddenly stop in the air and fall. The witch never took her eyes off it as it stared it down. Her eyes seemed to twitch repeatedly until finally, the gargoyle shattered beneath her feet. Helga releases a sigh of relief as it does so.
(With the gargoyle defeated, Helga could no longer feel Gaspar or Rosemary, and had lost their trail, as if everything was set up from the start)
The witch twitched her eyes and looked around, lowering her ears slightly as she could no longer sense them. She released a heavy sigh and her eyes dimmed slightly.

Helga: I'm so sorry, Rosemary.. But I'll find you.. I promise.. And I'll make sure no one ever takes you again.. And I'll spoil you with goods and everything you want. *looks around once more, then continues to take the path where she had last seen Gaspar, in hopes to stumble upon him.*
Gaspar: That was close. That damn bitch almost found me (As he looks up, he sees a tall mountain in the distance) The Land Mover will awaken. I will make sure of that. The blood of a non-Corrupted is what it needs, and this child is the only way of achieving it

(As Helga made her way through the forest, she began to hear the clapping sounds in the darkness)
Helga perked her ears at the clapping sound, immediately squatting in a ready position and readying her sword for any trouble.

Helga: Halt! Who goes there? Show yourself!
(The man calls out, giving a very cheerful voice)

???: Ah, hello there. Judging from your voice, you sound very angry about something
Helga: ...A-Angry? *looks down at the rings on her fingers, then back up at the direction where the voice is coming from, but she remains in her ready position* No.. More like depressed and heartbroken..
???: Oh, that's troublesome (The man gets closer, revealing to be the blind priest, Kristoff)
Helga: A priest?! *widens her eyes and prepares to protect herself for any of his prayers or holy water* ..wait.. Wait.. I know you! I met you before. When I.. When I came out of church..
Kristoff: Ah, yes. I've heard your voice before. How have you been (Sits down on the ground and begins pouring water from a canteen into a small wooden cup)
Helga: I'd love to sit and enjoy some time for once.. but.. *lowers her ears* I need to find my child.. She's been abducted by Gaspar, another priest.. And I need to save her.. I need to do something right for once..
Kristoff: Gaspar? He's kidnapped a child...... I see (The usual smile on his face suddenly fades away, to a serious frown) So he's actually going through with it then
Helga: Going through what, if I may ask?
Kristoff: Tell me, has he ever said anything about this... thing known as the Land Mover?
Helga: I think.. I think I've heard of it.. Isn't it some sort of monster? A monster that will kill us all?
Kristoff: That's right. How did you know? He's only been telling everyone that this thing was a god, and a better one than the Ancient Ones
Helga: ..I read someone's mind.. *clears her throat* ..Wait, better than the Ancient Ones? No, that's impossible. They're the sole creators put on this earth on the first place.. *lowers her ears slightly* ..W-We need to stop them then! Please help me do so! Perhaps you could lead Gaspar out of temptation. ..I had a fellow companion that was following me in search for our daughter.. But he's taken his own path. And he's awfully injured and confused and.. And hurt.. And I don't want him to go through even more than he already has.. I want to take care of it. She's my daughter. And she's human, you must help her!
Kristoff: I'm sorry. Gaspar is a lost cause. He has to be killed. If not, then all hope is lost. If he gets to the tomb of where that creature lies, it will all be over. We have to stop him before he gets there. But there is no way you can get there on your own
Helga: Then please, help me! Look at me, you know I'm not evil. Of course, I've sinned but I regret what I've done, I do! My mother was some sort of walking saint purely made by the Ancient Ones. Even the priests adored her. I'm a very humble witch, I promise you that.. I just.. *lowers her ears* I can't lose someone else.. I've already lost my husband.. Correction, my fiancé. No.. I mean.. My companion, I guess.. I.. Please.. I'll do anything.
Kristoff: I don't know if there is much I can do. I can't even see. Is there anyone else you may know who can help
Helga: ..Well.. Yes.. Like I said, Wiezen - my companion - was with me.. But something tragic happened.. I happened and we had to go our separate ways. I do know a few hunters.. But she's dying, and she's spending her last few moments with her lover and I can't interrupt that! I know an alchemist, but I'm not sure he'll do.. He's enjoying his time with a psychopath right now.. I-I can't bring innocent people in this situation. I can guide you. We can do this. Together.
Kristoff: We can't. I know Gaspar well. He's too smart. He isn't one to be taken lightly. He's a madman who can create many tricks. You'll have to get help from someone. I'm just a blind priest. I can't fight back, even if I could see. That's why we need all the help we can get
Helga: *nods slowly* ..Alright.. I guess I can send them all a hologram.. Some sort of message.. But I doubt they'll come.. Oh, my poor Rosemary.. She shouldn't have to go through any of this.
Kristoff: Alright. I'mm be sure to have a message sent to them all. Just write down the message and we'll find them
Helga nodded quietly as she suddenly placed a hand on a nearby tree, murmuring a spell and pulling out a long sheet of paper that divided itself into three scrolls. A feather with ink appeared on her left hand as she thought what to write, then glanced at he priest.

Helga: You'll send it to them?
Kristoff: In a sense, yes. As a priest, I do have some spells as my own. None that can harm an individual, but ones that can do some good
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross kept herself hugged against Enricho for a while longer before she finally pulled away and looked at her hands for a moment. She flexed her fingers for a few brief seconds as her mind wondered to the mark on her neck. It was still under her control...Good...good... She assured herself. That meant that her lover wouldn't be in danger...and that she wouldn't have to push him away. Or the other way around...he wouldn't have to push HER away.

~

In the small town away from the mountains, a disgraced Oni sat at the steps of her lover's childhood house where she had been for many days ever since she had found her lover in a devastating state. Her eyes were hollowed and dry from the many days that tears had left her eyes, and though her eyes could no longer cry, her heart felt as if it were to be in a constant loop of breaking. This Oni, Buroa, had buried her lover just in the center of what remained of her lover's childhood home. Her mind had been overcome by sorrow, but as the days passed, a growing wrath of rage had began to grow from the depths of her soul, charring her skin a dark black complexion. Her horns became jagged, and her eyes were dull but piercing daggers of the rage. She stood up from the vines that had began to grow around her through the steps due to her nature, and they decayed into twigs as they fell to the ground and set themselves ablaze. This is....all...their fault...she left me...because of them...
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (Keeps hugging her) I promise I won't eave your side
Helga: *nods silently and scribbles down on the scrolls of paper, then hands them to the priest gently* Here you go..
Macross looked up at him, the light grey-blue of her eyes peering up at him. His words brought a smile to her lips, and she placed her hand to his cheek gently before boosting herself a little on the tips of her toes and placed a kiss on his lips. "Thank you..."
Enricho: (He kissed her back, the hug he had her in tightening a little as he did so)

Kristoff: Alright. We'll be sure to find them soon. My spell should reach them within a few hours.
Helga: Alright.. What shall we do in the meantimes?
Kristoff: For now, we'll just have to rest. It's been a long day
Helga: Rest? I can't rest! My daughter has been captured.. But yes, it has been a long day.. But I.. I can't sleep knowing that she's still out there.. I feel so terrible and alone.. *lowers her ears as she stares at the rings on her fingers*
Kristoff: You'll have to. Gaspar wouldn't kill her without being in the presence of the Land Mover's tomb. And the mountain is far from this location. And he's only human. He'll tire out soon. We'll just have to rest for now (Sits on the ground)
Helga: I'd love to rest with you.. But I'm afraid I have to check on my other children. I'll meet you first thing in the morning to continue. ...I want to see my triplets.. And my Wiess and Emma.. They're all I feel like I have left.. I don't like leaving them alone for such a long period..
Kristoff: Understandable. I'll wait here for tonight then
Helga: Thank you, Priest Kristoff.. *bows slightly* I hope they'll receive our message.
Kristoff: Don't worry. They will
Helga: *forces a smile as her dim, puffy eyes glow for just a second before turning back to their dark state* Until tomorrow then. ...Thank you.. For being different than the rest..

The witch nods politely at him and suddenly vanishes into thin air..
Kristoff: (Smiles to her as she walks off, and he sits there, resting)
The witch reappeared back in the forest where she had last seen Wiezen, clutching the wet grass beneath her with her toes. She releases a low sigh and curls a bang behind her ear and continued her way silently back to the Inn, keeping her head down as she did so.
Macross felt her mind drift into warmth as his lips were against hers, using this moment to try and forget the happy place that she had experienced. If that was what her happiest place was...if that had been the image of her life that she had wanted to live, then it was possible to make when she was actually with him like she was now. She felt that they could still make happiness, now that he was free from having tow worry about the mark on his cheek. She kissed him for a long and passionate moment before pulling away a little just to look up at him again and admire what she had."

~

Lilith had traveled all the way back to her hut, where she was greeted with dust covered furniture and liquor bottles that hadn't been opened since they were brought there around a thousand years ago. Her eyes scanned around her home for a moment before she snapped her fingers and sent a concentrated pulse of casted wind through the house, sending the dust flying out into the air before she swirled her finger and gathered it all in a sphere. A sphere of dust. "Well, cleaning's done." She used magic to open the door from where she was and sent the sphere of dust and dirt shooting out into forest where it burst in the distance. As she walked around, she found a few photos that caught her eye. She was on all of them, but a vague feeling in her mind told her that she felt as if something was missing...
She eventually was able to brush the thought away, but the feeling still remained somewhere in her head.

~

Ezekiel stood wiping a damp cloth across the front counter in the Inn, cleaning it thoroughly before he took the time to polish the smooth texture of the wood that it had been crafted from. Just as he was finishing, he had to tend to a squabble that had broken out in bar room just to the right of the Inn's entrance in which he had to use a small bit of force before kindly telling both gentlemen to leave before he had to resort to committing a violent act himself. H spoke in a calm and respectful tone that carried a wise kindness to itself, but was also extremely menacing as well. "And I do hope very so that it does not have to come to those circumstances."
Enricho: (Looks back at her, not wanting to take his eyes off her) I want to make you the happiest I can, Macross
As Helga continued her walk, she perked her ears at the familiar voice and set her eyes upon Ezekiel. Even so, she managed to expand a somewhat smile and a bow out of courtesy.

Helga: ...Good evening Sir Ezekiel.. *places a hand on the door and opens it for the both of them* Uhmm.. One room please.. I.. I don't carry money, but I'm sure my jade earring will count for a week and at least bread for each day. I can clean and help around.. I know how to wash dishes and I can change the beddings of each room to earn some money somehow.
Macross smiled. "And I want to do the same for you, love. I want you to be happy. I want to make you happy...because that is solely my duty as the person that loves you so very much."

~

Ezekiel looked to her with his blind eyes and blinked in silence for a moment. But then he gave a smile as if this were to be their first time meeting. "Ah, good evening Madam. It is good to know that my name is still known within this time and age. I must admit, this is a very old place that has never been forgotten, but I cannot quite say the same for it's people." He chuckled. "A payment won't be necessary, as I can sense that you are a witch, correct? And if Madam Lilith has sent you, then you are more than welcome to stay. After all, I suppose that you must be the one in which the children have been looking for. However, it would be greatly appreciated if you are able to clean after yourself, and a helping hand would be wonderful for one of my age." He says with a chuckle.

Just then, Weiss came running up from downstairs with a scrub brush and a small bucket of water, a smile upon his face and not a second to late, Emma came hopping down the stairs with a empty silver platter , a gleeful smile upon her face. They both were in the Ol'Timer's Inn burgundy uniforms with the hotel's emblem on the breast of their collared shirts along with the same collared pants and a pair of black shoes. "Mr.Ezekiel Mr. Ezekiel! We're finished!" They both said as they ran to him.

"Your timing couldn't have been better young Weiss, Emma." Ezekiel nodded in approval, smiling gratefully at them. "And in excellent manner, in such one to meet our new member I suppose. I have yet to receive her name, and now that you two are present, I think that we can finally begin with introductions." He turned to Helga. "These two children are fairly human, but if I must say, they have an extraordinary gift. Very kind and very respectful. So as long as you do not attempt to bring harm to them, then you will indeed have a place here. Go on children, introduce yourselves."

"Hello! My name is Weiss Betaopun." Wiess gave a small bow. "Please to meet you."

"Hi! My name is Emma Betaopun, and that's my big brother!" Emma said cheerfully before giving a slightly off courtesy. But still, she giggled.
Helga perked her ears and blinked in confusion at the words that came out from Ezekiel's mouth. She stared down at the children for a long moment with lifted eyebrows and a visible concern on her face. Her eyes widened in realization as she released a small gasp and spoke softly, almost in a hesitant and in in denial manner.

Helga: ...w-what? No, I know who you all are. I know you're Wiess and you're emma, we've met before! Wiezen rescued you two, remember? And I you small gifts and brought you a big jar of cookies. And Ezekiel, y-you know me! I'm Helga Quartz! I was the soon-to-be wife of the man you took care of for several years.. We live in the top room! Where my.. W-wait.. Where are my triplets?! Elijah, Zealia, Wiezen Jr.. I-I.. *lowers her sharp ears*
Enricho: (Hearing this, he immediately pulled her into another kiss, his hug tightening in refusal to let go of her)
Macross let her eyes drift close as his lips pressed against hers once more. Her heart fluttered as she leaned further into the kiss, savoring this moment just as she had with every other time that they had locked lips.

~

Wiess and Emma looked at one another in confusion before looking back to Helga. "I don't mean to be rude Miss but...what are you talking about?" Wiess said carefully before looking up at Ezekiel. "Mr. Ezekiel, who's Wiezen? And is she talking about those three babies we found?"

Emma stared at Helga for a long moment, the confusion more than clear just by her expression alone before she looked to Wiess and Ezekiel. "Rescued us from what Mr. Ezekiel?"

"The top room of this in has been vacant for quiet some time Madam Quartz." Ezekiel himself had raised a brow of curiosity. "My apologies, but I do not believe that I have met your acquaintance in my years of living. However, I do believe that I may be familiar with the surname." He furrowed his brow. "You may have mistaken these children as ones that may be similar perhaps? But may I ask who may be this Wiezen in which you speak of? I haven't been a care taker since the dawn of millenniums ago. As for the children, they are awaiting in one of the rooms downstairs. I assumed that Madam Lilith may have sent them here prior to your arrival. Both Weiss and Emma have been looking after them in your absence." He looked to Wiess and Emma. "Run along children, there is still much work to be done, and lunch will be prepared by the time you return."

Wiess and Emma looked to Helga with a bit of uncertainty in their eyes before they looked back to Ezekiel, smiles growing across their faces. "Yes sir!" They both said at once before scurrying off.