windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Alright. B...E...A...D. (Thinks about the next one) D...E....A....D
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Excellent, Franziska! *kisses her cheek as he writes down the rest of the letters and explains each one with examples* Now try to spell your name.
Franziska: Lets see.... F...R...A...N...Z...I...S...K...A
Flynn: Terrific!!! Usually teachers would give a sticker or some treat of some sort, but I'll just give you a kiss since I have none of that. *gently kisses her nose* You're so smart and beautiful, did you know that?
Franziska: Well, I have you to thank for it, Flynn (Smiles to him)
Flynn: *returns the smile* No, all who you should thank is yourself. You're smart, and gorgeous, and kind, and just.. Perfect. And I love you. And I'm so.. So happy that I met you.
Franziska: Aww, your too nice (Kisses his cheek)
Flynn: *slightly blushes a bit when he receives the kiss* ..Thank you.. But I'm nothing compared to you.. You stayed with me even after I left so suddenly. You followed me to this town.. And I'm glad you did... I don't know what I would've done without you.
Franziska: Well, I don't know what I'd do without you
Flynn: You probably would've returned to selling fire potions, I believe.. I want to provide more for you, though. And I'm sorry I haven't been able to do so. You deserve the world itself.
Franziska: I'm just happy you stayed by my side (Smiles to him)
Flynn: I am too. *smiles at her* Thank you.. For everything, Franziska.. I truly appreciate it..
Franziska: (Smiles to him, as she runs up stairs like an excited child)
Flynn: -Hey! Wait, where are you going?? *closes his notebook with a sigh and saves it in his pocket, then follows her* Be careful running so carelessly like that, you can fall!!
Franziska: Just come up here. I got something to show you
Flynn: ...Very well. *sighs, then walks up the stairs with a constant pace and follows her wherever she leads to*
Franziska: (Runs into their room and searches through the dresser, throwing out all the folded and organized clothes inside)
Flynn: *follows her through the door, then closes it and lifts an eyebrow in confusion, picking up the clothes she throws around and folding them again* Franziska, you're making a mess! Ugh. *rolls his eyes as he continues folding*
Franziska: (Pulls out a small box) Ah, here it is (Tosses it to Flynn, almost hitting him in the face with it as he barely catches it) Open it up. It's a little thing I made myself
last edited over a year ago
Flynn: -gah!! *catches the box before it hit his face* -Woah! Be careful, you're gonna make me go blind. *sighs* ..Thank you. *opens the box carefully*
(Inside the box is a small necklace with an acorn on it)
Franziska: I made it myself
Flynn: Oh.. Oh my.. It's beautiful! When did you make it? Why and how? It's admirable how talented your hands are.
Franziska: I made it while you were sleeping at night. I opened the window and snatched it from the branch outside. I know it's not much, but I just wanted to show that I care about you (Smiles)
Flynn: ..Not much? This is amazing, Franziska! It's the best thing I've ever been given! ..The only thing, actually! ..You shouldn't have.. Thank you.. It's lovely.. *parts the necklace and wraps it around his neck, then looks at himself in the mirror* Yep, my new favorite accessory.
Franziska: (Smiles, her face glowing with joy) Do you really mean it
Flynn: Of course I do, Franziska! I love it so much! I wouldn't ask for anything else. This object is a symbol of your love for me. And that means a lot to me.
Franziska: (Smiles as she hugs him, almost making him lose his balance) I'm happy to hear that
Flynn: A-A little too tight.. *is squeezed tightly by her* Oh geez, you really are strong. *returns the hug slowly and places a gentle kiss on her ear even if he's losing breath* ...You should be..
Franziska: (Hugs him a little less tight) Sorry
Flynn: Hehe, it's fine.. If I die by being squeezed to tightly in your arms, believe me, it's be the most blissful way to die.
Franziska: (Giggles) I'm happy to hear that
Flynn smiled silently at her as he rested his chin on her shoulder, not breaking from the hug. Instead, he picks her up, wrapping her thighs around his waist and sits on the edge of the bed, leaning his head against her chest and just focused on her breathing and heartbeat for a while.
Franziska: (Hugs him a little tighter, but not too tight, as she refuses to let go)
The alchemist remains quiet and kept his small grin on his face while contemplating at the quiet, peaceful environment that surrounded them.
Franziska: (Remains hugging him, smiling as she does so)
Flynn remained quiet for a few more minutes before he spoke gently in her ear and held her by the waste, placing a tender kiss on her neck.

Flynn: I love you.

(Helga's coming for you, Gaspar.)

The scene changes and the witch appears faraway from the forest, now in a city where she followed the trail of Rosemary's smell. Both rings were on her fingers, and her face and eyes seemed to be puffy from all her crying. She was angry.. sad.. broken.. But she still had one duty to take care of.
Franziska: (Looks him in the eyes) I love you too

Gaspar: (As he continued to carry Rosemary in the bag, he could sense something) That damn witch, she's coming after me... I'll need to do something about that (He took his hand and sliced it, letting blood drip) The monsters should be coming soon, but I need to lure that witch to the location (Opens the back, as he looks at the unconscious Rosemary) And I think I have the perfect idea (He stares at her as he holds up the knife, still bloody from cutting his hand)
Helga curls a lock of her hair which was soaked in tears behind her ear, then inhales deeply. Her eyes become slits as she detects the smell of blood from far away. There she was. She knew it. She could smell blood, but it wasn't Rosemary's.. It couldn't be.. She tried to sense Rosemary's aura, and realized she wasn't moving. Helga growled a bit and disappeared in a blur of speed, running with her supernatural powers through the paths, heading directly to the location where Gaspar and Rosemary are in.
Gaspar: (Finally puts Rosemary back into the back) There, this should do (Drops a small amount of hair next to the blood, as he begins to hurry his pace, running away from the area)
Helga stumbles upon the section of the path where Gaspar had left the blood and Rosemary's hair. Her eyes narrow even more as she recognizes the lock of hair on the ground, quickly reassuring herself that it wasn't her blood.. She leaned downward and dipped her finger on the blood, then raised it and licked it. Her eyes close as she identifies the host of the blood.

Helga: A priest... Priest Gaspar... *furrows her eyebrows while staring straight ahead where Gaspar had went, then follows it*
(As she began to travel through the forest, she was suddenly met with a not one, but three Lich's following behind her, moaning as they floated toward her quickly)
Helga perked her ears at the familiar growls behind her, and she quickly widened her eyes at the sight of the Lich's. She wasn't in the mood of killing at all, even if she was angry and sad. ..She was more wanting to feel joy and hope. She looked back at the path of Gaspar, then back at the Lich's.

Helga: I'll make them follow me and hunt you too. Catch me if you can! *quickly continues her supernatural run, letting the Lich's follow her. Her eyes narrow at the sight of a wagon from afar* Got you, Gaspar...
(The wagon remained still, as the Lich's began to close in on Helga. Helga could see a figure on the wagon, making no effort to move it, as if they were waiting)
Helga slightly lifted an eyebrow in confusion as she saw the wagon and the figure not move. She felt a Lich right behind her, and when she saw her opportunity, she punched it away from her as she scurried towards to the wagon to investigate it.
(The man on the wagon stood up, wearing a large black trench coat, and turned. The person turned around, revealing itself to be a Corrupted. The Corrupted turned around, holding a rifle, and fired at Helga)
Helga widened her eyes as she witnessed the bullet firing at her, but she quickly and skillfully dodged it by leaning backward with her very flexible body. The witch then jumps on the wagon and kicks the person out of it, pushing the wagon toward the three Lich's.
(The Lich's fly over the wagon, as the wagon crushes the Corrupted underneath)
Helga summons her longsword from a portal of magic, growling at the three Lich's. Her eyes narrowed even more and she grasped the hilt tightly, as well as the two rings on her fingers. She hissed and released a war cry and she swung her sword skillfully in the air, stabbing one of the Lich right through it's heart.
(The Lich falls onto the ground, as his body disappears. The other two begin to rush at her)
Helga looked at the other two Lich's. She suddenly murmured a spell, breaking her sword in half and creating a duplicate of the original one. She runs toward them and flips in the air, slicling them both and making their bones scatter on the floor. Before either one could patch themselves up, she stabbed the remaining in the heart and made them poof out of existence.