windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross remained in a vacant silence as they walked, her eyes staring straight ahead, unwavering and unblinking. The vein like markings stretching from it's source on her neck began to shift and spread, but only briefly before coming to a stop. And as it did, so had she. "We will need a more efficient way of transportation..." She spoke suddenly.

~

Lilith was finally relieved once Wiezen left, the pressure in her chest and mind relieved as she finally able to sit herself up right, the world through her eyes a so much of a spinning haze that she didn't dare try to push herself to stand. Her pride had taken a wound to it for being caught off guard and overwhelmed so easily. But that was only to be understood, and the drops of rained helped her to wash and clear the wounded pride away. She couldn't help but to think that she had crossed the line with Wiezn herself. In a moment's time, she could feel his presence becoming more distant with each breath that she took until she was sure that he was gone. Her muscles had began to spasm for a moment. Even if it was brief...she had experienced something that she had never felt so potent in her heart before. Fear...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: We have a wagon. I'm sure we can use that
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
The rain slowly began to fade, and the stormy clouds parted to make way for the sun that generously gave it's light to the beings below. Helga Quartz was no longer to be seen in the area where she weeped. She was gone. The only thing left were the dead flowers that shaped a circle of where she was seated. Her alluring scent could no longer be detected, neither her aura of magic and less her presence. ...She had disappeared. For good.

Flynn: Hmm, it wasn't difficult at all! But I want you to do the things you've always wanted to do. I want to make you happy and make you experience the wonders of the world. What would you like to do?
Franziska: Well... what do normal people usually do
"A wagon will not be suitable for such travel, for it seems as if it will move fairly slow. I would prefer the horse. It is a delicate looking creature and seems capable of moving at a much more faster pace." Macross spoke lifelessly. "However, not the one behind the doors of the gate. It will surely die."

~

Lilith found herself being able to drag herself to her feet a few moments later when she was alone, not caring now if she were to stumble or fall. She could no longer feel Wiezen's presence, nor could she feel the connection that they had created long ago. It seemed as if it had just...vanished. But then something odd. She looked around for a moment, and blinked. "Why am I...here?" She scratched the back of her head. Something was absent in her mind for a moment...a person. One with big blue eyes and black hair. The last thing she saw was those blue eyes looking to her, and then it all disappeared. She furrowed her brow in confusion for a moment before giving a shrug. "Whelp,it seems that I'm close to home at least. I must've gotten a bit to drunk...aaah, the values of liquor." She said to herself before she started to make her way back to the hut.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: Well, we don't have any other horse, or the money to afford another one
Flynn: Hmmm.... Humans do many "normal" things.. It depends. Is there a specific topic you'd like? Let's see.. What was the best thing that you ever attended when you were a child?
Franziska: Well, me and the others would always watch fires that got started by the other mages for fun
"Then we will simply take what we need." Macross blinked for a moment before the veiny markings that had been stretched across her face wavered, and she paused for a moment only to blink again, but this time in confusion. "Enricho...? What are you...talking about?" She said, her voice no longer lifeless. The veins upon her face started to subside back into the mark on the side of her neck. She put her hand to her side as she felt a sort of tingling pain. "What are we...doing?"
Flynn: ...You like fire, don't you? ...Hmm.. There are a few events that happen around town.. You know, fire dances and tricks and all that sense. It's like this circus event, I presume. Does that interest you? Or would you rather do something more casual?
Enricho: Macross, is that you?

Franziska: Ooh, sounds fun. Let's do that (Smiles like a young child)
Flynn: Yes, but that doesn't happen till night. It's more entertaining then. Oh you are not getting close to them, do you hear me? You stay away from the fire. Some of them are idiots when performing.. *lifts his head at the nearby window* Hmm.. It stopped raining. So suddenly.. *returns his attention to Franziska*
"Well...of course love, who else would it b--" Macross paused for a moment, furrowing her brows as she felt as if a large portion of something was missing. She was standing here...in front of her lover. She must have blacked out for a moment in thought, that's all. Daydreaming. About something that she couldn't remember at first, but then she looked to him with a baffled, puzzled expression. "Weren't we just at the gardens of our home?" She looked around for a moment before looking back to him again. "Where's Richross?"
Franziska: Well, I'm sure we'll be fine (Smiles)
Flynn: Yeah, and I'll make sure of that! We don't need anyone else dying and resurrecting and.. and.. And stuff.. *blinks*
Enricho: Macross, I'm not sure what you mean. What I remember is that you had these..... black things around you, and there was this other person with your body, telling us to find this thing called the First Beast.

Franziska: Yep (Smiles)
Flynn: Although it is interesting and a wonder how those things work... *sighs* ...This may seem like an off question, since I really don't understand your kind... But.. Could you tell me more about your family? *pulls out a familiar notebook from his pocket* ..I might've thrown everything away.. But this is a necessity.
Franziska: Well..... I never had one, really. Psychopaths grow up poor and without a family. I never knew about them
"T-the what?" Macross stared at him as if he had just spoken a different language. "That is nonsense, we were just outside of our home, i-in the gardens! I had been going to prepare dinner, Richross probably went off to to gather his play things and...and...--" She slowly came to a stop and looked around. Then she took a closer look at Enricho. "We're...our child..." The realization dawned on her that what she had been living for what felt like years were..fake. She looked to her hands. "It...it wasn't real.." She said, devastated. "Was I....dead?" She looked up to him, tears swelling in her eyes.
Flynn: I'm listening. *scribbles down in his small book with a tiny pencil.* ..It's my second time interviewing your kind. The first time didn't go so well, considering he tried killing me with fire bombs. ...And that's sad. I mean, I know we've all had a rough past, but I'd consider my past alright.. ...Wait, hold still. Don't move! *flips to a new page and gently sketches a face as he observes Franziska's features closely* Can't forget the freckles!
Enricho: (Wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a hug) Don't cry, Macross. I don't know what happened, but we will get through this

Franziska: Wow, I didn't know you could draw too
Flynn: Of course. I draw of every species I see to study them better. Look, here. *turns the book toward her and shows the drawing she did of herself, smiling widely at the viewer* You're by far the prettiest out of all drawings I've done. *flips through the pages* There's Buroa. It was difficult drawing her horns, but I think I got it. ...And that's Wiezen. Right there. *points at the corner of the paper* I drew him from memory the night he was.. Well.. stabbed.. *clears his throat, flipping another page* And that's Mr. Snuggles. Both teddy bear form and monster form. I added some characteristics of him. I don't even know what he is, but I think that's fascinating. And the other four pages are just small sketches of Helga. I like drawing her.. She has very detailed and lifted facial features.. Also, she asked me to draw her from different perspectives. I never got the chance to give them to her.. I told that witch there's a camera for her ideas but she had no clue what it was. ..Here's her eating chocolate and trying peanut butter for the first time.. Oh, and that's when she was a robin. Oh, and my favorite, her with wings. *raises an eyebrow slightly as the images he drew of the witch seemed very faint, as if they were fading from the paper* ..hmmm..
Franziska: Something wrong?
Flynn: Not sure.. *blinks repeatedly as he stares down at the paper* My eyes are just having a day off I guess. Is it just me or does her drawings seem to be disappearing right on my book?
Franziska: (Looks at the notebook) They do appear to be a bit faint
Flynn: Hmm.. I'm sure it's nothing, I suppose. *traces Helga's jawline with the pencil, but it immediately fades away* Uhh... It's probably the pencil. I need to get a new one. *tilts his head at Franziska* Do you like drawing?
Franziska: I've never drawn before. Is it fun?
Flynn: ...WHAT?! You've never drawn before?! Impossible!!! Does that mean you don't know how to write?...We've all drawn at some point. I mean, it was at one point in time the form of communication. Drawing is more than fun! You get to create whatever you want! Here! *flips to a new page as he hands her his pencil* Try it.
Franziska: Alright (Takes the pencil, gripping it in an odd fashion, and begins drawing something, keeping it a secret from Flynn)
Flynn: *rests his chin on his knuckle as his elbow is against the counter, smiling a bit at Franziska hiding her art* Try gripping the pencil with your index, thumb, and middle finger. It's easier.
Macross sniffled as she stayed there in his embrace, not able hold her tears at bay. They began to stream down her cheeks has her skin began to regain color. She lifted her hand a brushed her fingers across the side of her neck. It was...it was back...
She pulled away from him out of instinct and took a few steps back. "No...no no no...how is it back...why is it back?" Her eyes wavered for a moment, but then she took a breath to try and calm herself. It seemed that she still had control over it. That..that was good. She looked at the ground. "I-I'm...I'm sorry....for leaving..."
Franziska: (Does what he says and continues drawing) Done (Shows him a poorly drawn picture of the sun) It's a picture of the sun.

Enricho: It's not your fault, Macross. You don't need to apologize
Flynn: Oooh, it's wonderful! I love it! See, you wanted to do something "normal", and now you're drawing. And you're a really good one by the looks of it being your first try. It's beautiful, Franziska. I would frame it if I had one.. But here in my notebook it'll stay safe. Try something else.
Macross stared down at her feet, hesitating before looking up at him and slowly taking his hands in hers. At first, she couldn't find the words that she wanted to say. Every time she looked at him, she saw the version of him that she had been spending time with for what she had thought was years and years ahead of them. The small wrinkles upon his appearance, and the scare on his eye faint and vague. Grey hairs, but not that grey. His eyes still holding the youth and brilliance they held now, at the very moment. Their child...their home...happiness. Though she couldn't speak for a few more seconds, she still smiled as she realized that there were only three words that held the greatest meaning to her from him. "I love you..."
Franziska: Okay (Looks around the tavern to draw something. She spots a small fly and begins drawing it)

Enricho: And I love you too (Keeps holding her close to him)
Flynn: Hehe, you're adorable when you draw. You look so focused and happy with what you're doing..
Franziska: Thanks (Finishes a poorly made drawing of the fly)
Flynn: Outstanding, my love. ..Do you by any chance know how to write? With letters?
Franziska;: (Turns her head in confusion) Letters?
Flynn: ....Oh geez... We're gonna start from the basics... Alright, let's see.. If I were to ask you to write... "Turtle", how would you spell it?
Franziska: ........... Hmm......... I don't know
Flynn: alright.. But reading and writing is important. I'll teach you, how about that?
Franziska: Great. I can't wait to learn
Flynn: Great! Let's start with the basic alphabet. *writes down the 26 letters on his notebook, leaving a space between each one* Alright, I want you to pronounce what you see.
Franziska: (Looks at them) .................... Is this some sort of language from another country?
Flynn: Well, technically, they are the letters of different languages. They make up the words that are coming out of your mouth right now. The first letter is "A" like in ant or Acorn.
Franziska: A? How odd
Flynn: And then we have "B", such as bear and body. "C" as in cat and calm. "D" as in dog and dim. "E" as in eat and elephant. Now with the three new letters, spell "bed".
Franziska: Bed.... B....E......D
Flynn: Perfect! See, you're already so smart!!! Now spell "bead". It's a tricky one. And then "dead".