windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen moped up the stairs at almost the pace of a sloth, and about time he had reached the top step, he had stripped out of his shoes, socks, pants, shirt and vest, everything except his underwear. When he got to the room, he opened the door, went in and closed it behind him before walking sluggishly over to the hot tub room and closing the door behind him before falling face first into the water, drifting down to the bottom where kept himself. He felt like seeing how long he could hold his breath.
===

Back in the room that was now Weiss and Emma's, the jar of cookies that had been left for them was now empty along with the plates of food that had been brought to them, which were stacked up on the table neatly. Now, the two siblings laid sleeping with their backs to one another, but cuddled close to each other in a protective way at the same time, Weiss holding a knife loosely in his hand as he slept, while Emma held a fork that was about to fall from her grasp as he arm hung off the side of the bed and she drooled slightly in her sleep.
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga smiled at the sight of the two siblings, setting down each box besides the one who it belonged to. For Emma, it was a pink box that contained brown boots along with a purple cloak, a pink scarf, and a small stuffed animal. For Wiess, there was a blue box with black leather boots, a brown cloak, a navy scarf, and a small bouncy ball for entertainment. She labeled both of their names on the boxes, then wrote hers in tiny letters for them to know it was from her and for them. "Happy Christmas". She stood up and gently placed a kiss on each human, stroking their hair so softly that neither of them noticed her presence. The witch removes the knife and fork from their hands quietly for safety, and after a while, she stood up from the bed and walked out the door.

Helga slowly made her way upstairs as she held the ring on her finger tightly, lowering her ears a bit at the thought of this night. She curled a lock of her brownish, strawberry blonde hair behind her ear as she gently placed her hand on the handle, opening the door that lead her into the room she shared with her family. She walked into the room, removing her new clothing and throwing it back into the bag, then walked around the room with only her underclothes. She released a sigh as she reached for her sheet dress, looking around a bit and smiling at the sight of her children sleeping peacefully. Her eyes squinted in confusion when she noticed Wiezen's clothing on the floor, but not Wiezen himself. She perked her ears at the sound of popping bubbles and running water from the bathroom, quickly dropping her dress and following the noise and opening the door, only to encounter Wiezen's back to her and his face toward the water in the tub. She gasped and quickly grabbed his back, pulling him up the surface and moving his hair away from his face.

Helga: Wiezen!!! What on earth are you doing!?
last edited over a year ago
"Just floatin' here..." Wiezen said in barely above a whisper. He blinked for a moment, almost in confusion. "Seeing...how long I could breath underwater?" He says as more of a question than an actual answer in a sluggish voice, his ears still drooping, but perked a tiny bit at the sound of alarm in her voice. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked in a manner that sounded nearly lazyish but serious, though his voice was still low. "Has somethin' happened?" He says as he straightened himself a little to where he leaned back against the edge of the tub, looking at her only a little with pale blue eyes.
Helga: ..No.. I just came in here and thought you had drowned yourself or something.. I don't know.. I was just.. Worried.. But the kids are fine. Wiess and Emma ate well by the looks of it. And no, I shall not be eating them after stuffing them with cookies... *lowers her ears and rolls her eyes at the irony* ..Anyways.. *slightly perks her ears* I'm gonna join you if you don't mind. Even if you do mind, I'm joining you. Yeah, I'm breaking the rules, deal with it. You're my husband therefore I can do whatever I want. *strips herself out of her bra and thong* And to think I bought some sexy underwear for nothing. *dips her leg into the tub and sinks herself on the other side* ..Would you like to talk about it? Last time you said I never ask you how you're feeling. So now I'm doing that. Talk to me. *ties her long hair into a messy bun as she releases a sigh*
"If I were to answer and say no, you'd keep pushing me to talk. And yes, I did say that last time. So I'll tell you. I feel sick, tired, useless, sad, angry, sort of depressed and almost unbelievably unstable all at the same time and wish that I had just let the animal instinct stay in control for the rest of the night, because obviously that would've been a better option and you wouldn't have gotten poisoned. I don't think tonight went as planned because I wasn't able to sniff out some stupid poison. Then again...when does anything go right? Also I wish that I WAS trying to drown myself. Turns out, I can hold my breath for a long...long...long time. No worries there though." Wiezen said flat out, sinking down into the water a bit. "Sorry for making you buy sexy underwear that makes your ass look more glorious than it already is." He said, sinking a little further. "Yeah, I noticed. Are we done?" He sunk down until only his eyes and hair were visible.
Helga: Not quite. And don't worry, that underwear can be useful some other time I guess.

Helga dips her arms into the water, grabbing Wiezen's left foot and using her thigh as a table, where she puts his foot above it, gently and skillfully massaging it with her soft hands; soon scrubbing it with a nearby sponge and moving on to the next foot, cracking a few tense bones of his. She kisses the thumb on his right foot, letting it sink back down in the water as she leans forward and swims toward her fiancé, sitting herself on his hips and setting a soft hand on his chest, whispering in a soft, quiet voice as she rests her chin on his shoulder.

Helga: My poor, adorable, little Wiezen! Your quest offers you no rest. No happiness, only confusion and sadness. *strokes his hair gently with her nails* Useless? I think you're the complete opposite, my love. You are the love of my life and it kills me to see you like this. Let your wife keep you company, do not push her away like you have before. You need someone. And I am that someone. *kisses his forehead as she gently scrubs behind his ear* I love you, remember? I love you no matter what happens. You are my Wiezen. My strong, loyal, and handsome Wiezen! So devilishly handsome! You deserve no pain you are feeling. We're supernatural creatures, things never go right for us. And if they don't go right, then go left. Why is my handsome Wiezen letting some stupid poison haunt you? I'm okay, and so are you. I'm alive. And I feel fantastic. Tonight was amazing, no matter what you say, you hear me? I had the best time of my life. So stop yer complainin', ye li-ul "were-leprechaun". Ah'm here to heal ye, I will. *grins with a low chuckle* How can I help?
"That...was almost funny." Wiezen gave a shrug. "I would say something along of lines of how I'm feeling like: "Let me die and rot in this hot tub" to answer that, but I don't think that's going to happen." He says. "And yes...it is stupid because if I was still more warlock than I am whatever the hell I am now, then I don't know if I would have been able to do anything and there could have been a chance that you could've died. I don't know. I guess I just don't like the fact that there's a "maybe" involved." He sighed and laid his head against hers for a moment, closing his eyes. He sniffed at her neck a few times before placing a kiss there. "And that's something that I don't like to think about. And no...I'm not okay, I feel like shit. I'm sorry...I'll be a little more on edge next time if that's what it takes..." He rested his head on her shoulder. "And...you still smell...so damn good." He adds while sniffing at her again, his ears perking a little more before lowering again.
Helga: heh.. I really suck at jokes, don't I? ....*kisses his ear* You're okay. I know you are. You know why? Because you're here. With me. With your children. With everyone that loves you. Unlike last time where you hunted to get rid of this, that time you weren't okay. ...But now.. I think you're doing alright. ..My scent? I didn't even bother to spray anything on. It's my natural scent. You smell like wood and fire. That's a sexy smell, you know? ...Will some depressed sex my wonderful Wiezen? *perks her ears slightly* I'm sure you remember how well I do underwater. It's surprising, actually.

The witch expands a small grin as she slides herself off her fiancé, sinking further down into the tub and dipping her face into the water in between Wiezen's legs, disappearing from his sight for a moment. Unexpectedly, the witch clamps her warm mouth down on his shaft, enduring it whole as she wraps her tongue around it and bobbed her head back and forth a few times as she held herself below the water for a while.
Wiezen hadn't expected her to remind him of the first time that they had ever had sex together, and at that, his ears perked a bit. But as she sunk down further into the water, a slight shiver came over him. He let out a brief gasp as he felt her lips wrap around his shaft, and he began to moan when she started to bring the feeling of pleasure back to his mind and body. He could feel the wild wanting to claw out again, but he forced it back down as his hands slid under the surface of the water, his fingers sliding through her hair. "G-gods...Helga..." He moaned her name quietly, loving the warmth of her mouth and the slickness of her tongue.
Helga remained underwater for a couple more seconds before she released him and rose up from the surface of the water, inhaling for air while combing her long bangs behind her ears. She narrowed her eyes as she pierced them into Wiezen's, expanding a small, mischievous and teasing smirk.

Helga: Pardon. I forgot that this side of us is in time out as you stated earlier. I'll be leaving now since, you know, we're done here as you asked just a moment ago. If you need anything you know I'll be right around the corner. *stands up from the tub as she reaches for a towel*
Wiezen's eyes sharpened when they met with hers. "Correction," he breathed out. "That was pertaining to the more animal side of me. That side's on time out. That's not me at the moment not is it?" He smirked and pushed himself up out of the water before smacking her on the butt, using his free hand to slide his fingers inside of her as she reached for a towel, his thumb grazing across her clitoris repeatedly. "Come now love, leaving so soon? I haven't even gotten a chance to tell you how much I love you." He pushed his fingers further inside while his thumb began to come more in contact with her clit. "Stay a while, we've got plenty of time." He grinned.
Helga's pale cheeks reddened as she released a sudden loud moan of the unexpected move, leaning forward and biting on Wiezen's shoulder to prevent her from screaming and waking up the children. She lifts an eyebrow as she moans into his ear softly and clutches his back with her sharp nails.

Helga: I don't.. Nnnghh.. I don't know.. *grins* ..You did call me a complainer and a "Hansel & Gretel" witch, so I'm not that sure if you even deserve the satisfaction of my ecstasy. B-Besides.. You've been the alpha for too long..
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Why is it that everytime I come back, there's so much steamy 글쓰기 going on? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Because at the end of a shitty 일 sex fixes it. (Or at least in this story it does, that's usually how we all end the night.) xD over a year ago
........ Fair enough over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD that just about sums it up over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Hugged her a little tighter, refusing to let go, as the kiss deepened)
"You've called me a dog and a werewolf...and grumpy. So even is even. Right now, the Alpha's sleeping on thin ice, and I'd like him to stay that way." Wiezen says with a grin. "So right now its just plain ol me, a Beta for fun perhaps. I don't deserve your ecstasy, then you I'm not sure you deserve the pleasure." He pulled her back a little and licked his tongue across her lips. "And you've been trying to be the dominance for far to long. We'll take turns this time." He lowered himself back down to where he could actually sit in the tub and shoved his fave between her thighs. He licked his tongue over the juices that had began to flow out of her before moving his thumbs aside from the sensitivity of her clitoris and replacing it with his suckling lips, letting his tongue ravish across the area as he kept her standing with her legs spread just enough. He began to thrust his fingers in and out of her slowly, but kept his tongue lashing out in fast flickering motions.

~

Macross knew now what she had to do in the moment that she was there in his arms. She had to do something about the Capital...anything that she could. But for now...she wouldn't let those worries bother her as she kissed him more.
Enricho: (Pulls away slowly from her lips, only to immediately press his lips against her neck)
Helga's eyes became thin slits as she hissed at Wiezen, her tongue now becoming forked. Scales emerge on the side of her neck, and her body glows for a moment as her hidden tattoos appear with all unique symbols and lines on her thighs.

Helga: N-No.. *she speaks with a soft moan as she held on to the towel handle, her voice suddenly changing tone* I s-said.. *growls quietly* I said that tonight, you are not alpha.. Or beta.. Or omega.. I am. And you may refer to me as Mistress Helga or else you shall pay the consequences. *grins* You've been in power for too long. *tightens the grip off her thighs around his neck, wrapping them around so that she has complete control of him as she unexpectedly flips him out of the tub and onto the floor with a skillful jump, landing on the same position where now she was sitting on his face. After a few moments of thrusting her own body back and forth, she slides down and settles herself above Wiezen, riding him slowly as her slitted eyes remained glued down on him in watch for any tricks. She smirks as the water in the tub seemed to form into thick shackles that held Wiezen's arms behind his head, and she elevates a lit candle from nearby, pouring the hot wax from a tall height onto his bare chest.
Wiezen snarled at the feeling of hot wax against his skin, but couldn't help letting out a moan as she rode him. "Fine fine, I-I'll let you have your way tonight. But if it comes out, h-he's--" He moaned once more. "It's your problem. But DO NOT let me leave this room if that happens--oh gods..." He could feel himself starting to throb inside of her, wanting more. He let her take control to see if he could hold it back...the instinct. To make himself learn to keep it at bay because if he didn't...He closed his eyes for a moment to focus on the pleasure, on the movements of her hips.

~

Macross shivered slightly, letting out a light trembling sigh at the touch of his lips against her neck. She nibbled on his shoulder softly, affectionately before kissing her way up his neck and back to his lips.
Enricho: (Keeps his arms wrapped around her, kissing her lovingly)
Helga grinned down at Wiezen as she poured the last of the hot wax on his chest while she continued to ride him slowly and skillfully. The scales on her neck settle down, and the tattoos on her thighs disappear. Helga leaned downward, placing a deep kiss on his lips, then shoving three of her fingers inside his mouth with a smirk, swirling them around smoothly against his tongue.

Helga: Oh please, I can control any side of y-you. *releases a soft moan while she kisses his abdomen gently* Mmm, oh yes! You look so controlled and so obedient, it's adorable! Good boy, very good boy! *raises his upper body with her magic to place another passionate kiss, releasing him after a while and licking his tongue and cheek. She lowers her mouth to the crook of his neck and nibbles there, nuzzling with her nose until she actually sinks her soft fangs in him. She releases her fangs and drags them down his chest and abdomen, pulling out of him and sinking her warm mouth back on his whole rod, swirling her tongue throughly and slowly*
Wiezen's eyes flickered at the word "control", but he couldn't help but let out another moan as he found his now throbbing rod back into the warmth of her mouth. "H-Helga..." He moaned once more in a slight pant. Claws had begun to grow from the tips of his fingers, but came to a stop and pushed themselves back down while he fought against his inner animal's lust. "Gods yes..." He began to slowly move his hips, thrusting himself further into mouth, feeling the sensation of her constricting throat around him. "S-so good!" He moaned a little louder than before.

~

Macross bit his lip softly and tugged very gently as she pulled away before her lips went back to his, kissing him deeper, pouring her passion through him. Her hands trailed across his chest slowly, and she found herself climbing on top of him in a straddle, keeping their lips locked.
Helga surprisingly had no gag reflex, she just endured the further push of his rod into her warm mouth with a muffled moan. She perked her ears slightly at the sound of her name, lifting her glowing emerald eyes at him while making another red candle elevate from the shelf and pouring it right on his neck. Her left arm slowly slid down his chest, leaving a deep, bloody scratch with her nails.

Helga: Ah ah ah.. That's MISTRESS Helga for you.. *blushes a deep red as she feels a liquid trickle down her tight throat, seemingly grinning through her stuffed mouth* Aww, so soon? I expected more from you, my Wiezen.. Hehehe..
Wiezen went still for a moment after he couldn't help but release a little of his load. "And you'll get more....a lot more, Mistress Helga." When he looked at her, the blue of his eyes were beginning to fill with the dark autumn orange like liquid filling a glass as he sat himself up straight. He pulled his wrists apart, the chains of water falling to the floor. "Honeeeey, I'm awake..." He growled lustfully, a smirk coming to his face as he made a swift and skilled movement, ending with the position being flipped and him being on top, his knees on either side of her face. His rod throbbed inside of her mouth before it seemed to enlarge a bit as he pushed down forcefully. He let out a snarl of a moan. "Oh....fuck!." He grinned down at her, the change in demeanor present now. "This is gonna be fun! We're just gettin' started!" He began to thrust hard and fast, moaning her name, the sensation of her tongue and constricting throat being more than just satisfaction.
Helga tried to hiss when she was pinned on the bottom, but her words just ended in muffles as she gagged quietly while her glowing eyes remained glued to Wiezen's, squirming a bit.

Helga: ..You again.. So you couldn't resist yourself, huh? ..I-I'm not quite sure.. Of which side of yours I prefer.. But I'll take both anytime.. Hush it! Our children are in the other room and if you so happen to wake them up with your screams I'll make sure to stick something down that th-throat of yours! ..And you're not leaving this roooom..
Wiezen thrust a few more times letting out a moan before he came to a stop for a moment. "Whoops, yeah, the kids...you're right about that. I'm just enjoying myself." His ears twitched. "Eh? And Why not? I mean I know you want me all to yourself and all but it's not like anyone else is gonna get any." He said as he began to thrust slower, staring down at he for a moment. His eyes flickered. "O-oooh, that's right. Because I told you not to let me. Well, f-forget I said that." He panted a little as he gradually began to pick up the speed of his thrusting before pulling himself from her mouth. He moved down to where he could sink his teeth into her neck before nibbling his way down to her breasts, pushing them together before taking her nipples into his mouth, his teeth grazing across them repeatedly. "Forget that I said it." His hand snaked down between her legs and he squeezed her clitoris between his index finger and thumb hard.
Helga gasped for air as soon as he pulled out, panting heavily as she wiped her perfectly plump lips with her sleeve. She shivered for a moment as she felt Wiezen hand lower, then immediately released a loud shriek of ecstasy while covering her mouth. The witch squirms a bit and unexpectedly crawls away from her fiancé to a corner to take a moment, inhaling deep breaths as she fixed her hair while her legs quivered.
"Nah ah ah, shhhh, our children are in the other room and if you so happen to wake them up with your screams I'll make sure to stick something back down that throat of yours!" Wiezen said with a grin, loving the way her legs were trembling, before going over and whispering in her ear. "Oh come on, "I expected more from you", my Helga. Or shall I say, Mistress Helga. No breaks for you." He grinned, throwing her words back at her as his arm wrapped around her hips from behind and he pulled her to her feet, leaning her into the corner, his other hands grabbing her nipple and twisting it a little. He spread her quivering legs and shoved his rod deep inside of her, letting out a moan before he started thrusting slow, but hard, picking up the speed for only a few seconds before he would switch between paces continuously.
Helga released another loud moan before sinking her teeth on his shoulder to prevent her from being heard. She slightly lowered her ears and panted heavily in his ear while tightening the grip of her arms around him. She gently kissed his neck with quivering lips and spoke in a hot, panting breath.

Helga: ..B-Best.. Date.. Ever... nnnghhh..

(Feel free to skip to the next day. xD)
Enricho: (Caresses her body as he kisses her, not wanting to pull away, as he feels his hands slip up her shirt)
(To the next day it is! xP)

Wiezen woke up the next morning in the corner of the hot tub room still with Helga in his arms. Or rather, he hadn't went to sleep at all, just rested his eyes as he listened to the calming sound of her breathing and the relaxing feeling of her heartbeat. After she had "fallen asleep", he had planned on going out and slaughtering the entire restaurant that they had been to. But surprisingly, he didn't. And though the thought had crossed his mind numerous times, he kept himself under control and remained with his lover, her words floating through his mind gracefully every now and then.

..B-Best.. Date.. Ever...

A soft smile played at his lips and he placed a kiss on her head, keeping his arms wrapped around her and using his body heat to keep her comfortably warm.

~

Macross blushed a little as he felt his hands on her bare skin. She kept her lips against his, not wanting to let him out of her grasp even momentarily.
Helga snored quietly while she snuggled within her fiancé's arms, twitching her ears slightly as she felt the kiss on her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes, blinking numerous times in confusion as she twitched her ears and nose repeatedly. The witch yawns quietly in his chest, furrowing her eyebrows slightly and raising her head at Wiezen, speaking with a drowsy voice and a confused, tired face.

Helga: ..W-what? ..heyyyyy.. you didn't share the.. *yawns* power.. You turned into that werewolf.. That wasn't fair.. *wrinkles her nose in the attempt of being mad, but only ends up yawning again and blinking away the sand in her eyes* ..Good Morrow...
Enricho: (Pulled away from her lips momentarily as he looked into her eyes) My love for you is beyond that of which anyone else could, Macross (He keeps his hands underneath her shirt, slowly lifting it up)
"I'm not a werewolf!" Wiezen said, wrinkling his nose before chuckling and placing a soft kiss to her lips. "Good morning love. Or shall I still refer to you as "Mistress Helga." He smiled. "And it was totally fair. I warned you that if you brought out that side then you were gonna have to deal with him right?" He yawned himself, his eyes, which had returned to their clear blue, tired and a bit dreary. "You look so peaceful when you're sleeping. I didn't mean to make you faint either...but I guess it looks like it paid off, seeing that you look like you've gotten plenty of sleep." He said as he moved a few strands of hair from her face and tucked them behind her ear. "Not only that, but I think I've found away to have a little more control over the instinct...thank you."

~

Macross removed her shirt slowly before tracing her fingers across his chest. "And I'll cherish your love and repay you with the deep passion I hold for you from the bottom of my heart..." She kissed him softly. "To the flesh and bone that holds me together..." She kissed him once more. "To my very soul...I love you Enricho...and I will never stop doing so...what I feel for you is an endless river that has become much more. A waterfall...and from there...an ocean."
Enricho: Then it's only fair if I give you the same amount of love (Unbuttons his shirt as he pulls it off)
Helga: ..More control? It only took for me to suck the soul out of you, huh? That other side of you knows all my weak spots, and it's annoying since you can easily make me turn myself in in less than a second. And Helga is fine. Mistress Helga is satisfied. And you totally are a werewoooooolf... *she sniffed in the air, wincing at her breath. She suddenly stood her nude body from Wiezen's, immediately releasing an unexpected moan as she fell on her knees while her legs quivered again. She slightly growled and stood up once more in a funny way, making her way around the room to wash her mouth before anything.* I'm hoping you didn't leave the room while I was out. Or else you're going to be in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble. *ties her messy hair back into a bun* And not the good kind. No sex for a week if you killed anyone or anything while I dozed off. ...Oh, and I hope I was able to get rid of that sadness you were feeling last night with a nice session that involved my perfectly round ass.
Wiezen smirked a little at the sound of her moan, and laughed a bit as he watched the way she walked. "It looks like your legs should tell you that I didn't go anywhere." He teased. "So no, I didn't kill anyone. I stayed here and watched you sleep. Hell, I didn't even go to sleep myself." He said, smiling a little. But then he smirked. "Remembering the sound of your moans kept me calm and collected. Besides, I don't think that it would be good for you to go so long without sex, you'd drive yourself mad, especially after last night's event." He laughs. "But on a serious note, as said, no. I felt a few urges to go on a killing spree, but I stayed under control. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't even feel the urge anymore." He stretched before getting to his feet. He went and washed out his mouth as well.

~

Macross kissed his now bare chest as he removed his shirt, helping him do so before going up and nibbling on his neck a little.
Enricho: (Moans softly with enjoyment, as he caresses her body with passion)
Helps growled with a small blush as she tried to hide her embarrassment.

Helga:Whatever. There's more where that came from anyways. *places a kiss on his cheek* I wouldn't leave you so unsatisfied anyways. My ass belongs to you only. Property of Mr. Wiezen.
"So I take it that I didn't leave you unsatisfied either, since I pleased Mistress Helga with satisfaction. That being said, I think you already have a good idea of what belongs to you, off limits to everyone else. Property of the Ms..." Wiezen paused for a moment. "MRS...Helga," He corrected with a small grin. But then he sat down, putting his hand to his head for a moment, yawning. "Sheesh..." Claws grew from his fingers and he used them to scratch through his hair for a moment before they retracted it back into his fingertips. "I think I'm going to take your last name. Quartz. Wiezen Quartz." He chuckled to himself tiredly.

~

Macross blushed at the sound of his moan, but smiled softly before sticking out her tongue a little and sliding it up his neck and into his mouth as she kissed him passionately, moaning against his lips a little.
Enricho: (Kisses her passionately, as he reached down to unbuckle the belt of his pants)
Helga: Property of Mrs. Helga indeed. So tell that Lilith of yours to fuck off. Pardon, I'm not jealous, I'm just saying. *rinses her mouth off and wipes her lips her her arm, wrapping herself in a towel for her to head outside* Hmm, taking the last name of my father, huh? Just be careful when you introduce yourself then. The last name "Quartz" isn't really appreciated. My parents were one of the first few warlocks and witches handmade by the Ancient Ones, making them very powerful... And that's a very... Very long time to cause mischief and chaos with that last name. *leans forward and kisses her husband deeply, releasing him and nibbling down his neck* Yummy.
Wiezen shrugged. "Well considering that even the name I'm known by now is considered a curse in itself, I'd say we both have a bit of bad blood. Well that, and I don't even know my last name. I'll have to ask the old timer about that stuff." He shrugged once more. "So for now, I'm goin' with "Quartz". Seems reasonable enough don't ya think?" He smiled. "And besides, I'm sure its not THAT bad. Though I would like you to be there when I find out just what the hell my other half is...well, THIS half--" He held up his arm, fur sprouting from it for a moment before sinking back down and disappearing.

~

Macross placed her hands on his as she kept their lips locked, rubbing her fingers across his before moving his hands away. She pulled up for a moment, a spark ignited in her eyes as she grinned a little. "Please love, let me. I have something very special for you tonight." She blushed a bit more before placing a kiss on his forehead, then a smaller one on his nose, moving lower to place another deep and passionate on to his lips before she began to travel down further. Her soft lips kissed at his chest, moving lower to his abdomen, and then to his pants, where she then tugged them off as she sat there between his legs. "Something very...special."

(I'll save you the trouble this time and do the honors of skipping to the morning xD)

By the time the sun had risen, Macross was no where to be found. There was a fire burning near where they had been, that was now dying out, but the food that was above it in a metal container had been kept warm for her lover to enjoy. Carved into the grass beside where they were had been laying was a message.

It read: Wait For Me. I Shall Return, My Love.
Enricho: (Woke up slowly, only to see that Macross was gone. Upon reading the message, he got up and began to dress himself with a sigh)
Helga blinked at the man in front of her, slightly furrowing her eyes as she thought to herself. Not that bad? Hahaha... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhhah­aha­hah­ahh­aah­hah­hah­aha­hah­ahh­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­ahh­aha­hah­aha­hah­...­.!!­!

The witch shook her head and blinked again, narrowing her eyes at the fur on his arm before it disappeared.

Helga: ...Well.. Whatever you are, I don't care. You're still my werewolf. My one and only little Wiezen. *scratches him behind his ears as she gazes into his eyes for a moment, remembering the scene of her grooming little Wiezen and holding the injured close to her. She expands a small smile, leaning forward once more and placing a small kiss on his nose* You're adorable, you know that? Very cute and very handsome with that grumpy face of yours.
(.. You know......... This is just too happy...... Let's change that, shall we :D)

Gaspar: (Walks into town, carrying his book of the Land Mover in his hand) Azlul may be dead, but my goal is still strong. The Land Mover shall be revived, no matter what complications there are. Azlul's death was just a minor bump on the road to my goal. I will make sure to find the child of the witch, the sacrifice. I won't fail in my mission.
Jade_23 commented…
;-; over a year ago
(Well, there's that, and we're getting closer to the 100th page. What the hell are we gonna do for that? DEAT--I mean CELEBRATIIIIIIION! )

"Well that may be so, but it sorta sucks not knowing to be honest. I'm like that freak in at the end of the woods looking for an apple or somethin'." Wiezen wrinkled his noes. "And I'm not grumpy, my face isn't grumpy! Hmph!" He crossed his arms and turned the other way. "You're the grumpy one!" He pouted slightly, his ears perking. "Me and Jr. are happy with our grumpy faces then!"

~

A few moments later, the fire that kept the food warm died out completely in the light of the rising sun. Minutes began to pass, and Macross hadn't return. But as a few hours ticked by, the gate to the mountains opened, and she made her way back to the sight where they would build their home with a hood pulled over her face, limping, but using the horse that she had with her to make it seem as if she weren't.
Enricho: Macross, where have you been. I haven't moved since. I was worried for your safety..... And what's with the hood? Are you alright?

Rosemary: (Watches her siblings carefully, waiting for Helga and Weizen to return)
Gaspar: (His eyes are glued onto Rosemary, as he watches her from the window)
Well, ain't that fucking creepy XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Getting a little Herbert from Family Guy vibe xD over a year ago
Helga kissed his ear before she giggled at Wiezen, snorting a bit. Her laughter suddenly came to an abrupt stop as she perked her ears and narrowed her eyes for a moment, sniffing the air and turning around to the door of the bathroom. Her eyes became thin slits as she suddenly disappeared from the bathroom and reappeared in the living room to check on her children.
(As soon as Helga walked into the room, Rosemary was not to be seen)
Wiezen eyes had sharpened as well at the same moment that Helga's had become slits, but he opened the door to the hot tub room and blinked for a moment as he realized something. "I know you sensed something as well but...uuh...Helga...you're still naked. I think we're going to need clothes for this." He began to laugh before becoming serious again, giving a sniff at the air for a moment. "Something smells disgusting..." And then his eyes widened slightly. "Helga...where's Rosemary?" He asked slowly as he noticed that her scent had become absent.
~

Macross lifted her head very slightly, but not enough to reveal her face. Instead, she gave a nod. "Have you eaten the breakfast I had prepared for you, love?" She asked gently, leaning against the horse a little more to keep herself standing up straight. Though she ran her hand through its mane to make it seem as if she were just admiring it from under her hood.
The witch widened her eyes as she counted each child, realizing the eldest one wasn't in sight. Helga ignored Wiezen as she began to panic and quickly scurried into the room with her towel, throwing the sheets aside and calling out Rosemary's name as her eyes began to twitch. She grabbed her triplets and looked around for a moment, inhaling a few deep breaths and scouting the area.

Helga; Rosemary?! Rosemary!! Rose, where are you little one?! This isn't the time to be playing your human games!!!