windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: I understand (Lies next to him, letting the heat from her body warm him as she rests)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn releases a sigh, wrapping his arms around Franziska as she lays above him in the limb of the tree, resting his chin on her head and slowly falling asleep.
Franziska: (Falls asleep as she rests in his arms)
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen waited a moment until the children were returned to bed before biting down on Helga neck, hard, but not hard enough to pierce her skin. He licked his tongue slowly across the marks left by his teeth before suckling along to her collar bone, nibbling here and there before returning to her lips. "I think it would be better to find a place with a bit more privacy. After all, sex in front of children is inappropriate. And bad parenting." He says before kissing her once more.

~

Macross followed at his pace eagerly, feeling a little better with everything that had been happening so far. She had an idea in her head in what she wanted him to feel once they got to the pond, and for now, she rested her head against his arm as she wrapped her arms around it, humming to herself a bit.
Enricho: (They continues walking a few minutes more, before stopping at the small pond) Here we are, Macross
Helga deepened the kiss with her tongue as she leaned further inward, holding it for a while before releasing him and exhaling deeply with small drool from the corner of her lips.

Helga: *slowly caresses his body with her gentle hands, making them go lower and lower* We've had sex on a tree, in the water, and in a bed. I don't care where we go. I just want to eat you. Since I've been a bad little witch lately, you get to decide where and how. *flashes a seductive smirk at the man below her* And I'm gonna forget my name while screaming yours for hours.
"Hmmm...." Wiezen thought to himself for a moment before a grin came to his face. "I've been feeling a rather...wild urge since the last time we've made love." He smirked. "And I told you it would only get better with each time that we do so. I think," He ran his hands along her curves, the tips of his claws grazing a cross her bare skin through the tears in her dress, "We can pick up where we left off at the tavern and go out into the wild where I can finally show you a bit more of a...untamed side of sex." He says as his hands slid under her dress and trailed across her hips. His tongue licked itself across her lips before pushing into her mouth as he kissed her a bit more savagely.

~

"Well, shall we go for a....swim then?" Macross grinned slyly as she began to strip herself of her clothing as she made her way towards the pond, the moon light beaming down upon it and upon her body as she stepped down slowly into the water since it was cooler than it had been before.
Enricho: Sounds good to me (Takes his clothes off, admiring Macross's body as he does so)
Helga: *returns the vigorous kiss while she wraps her arms around his neck, then stands up from the sofa as she pulls away and wipes the saliva from her lip* ..I like the sound of that. You did leave me at the edge of an orgasm last time, so you better make up for it! ..Now, lead the way, my Wiezen!
"Oh believe me when I say that I plan to have you experience a lot more than just a simple orgasm, love." Wiezen said as he stood from the couch, taking her hand in his while he started to lead the way through the missing section of the house and out into the trees of the forest. He made sure that they had gotten a decent distance away so they wouldn't disturb the children, but also close enough to where he would hear the majority of everything.

~

Macross closed her eyes as the cool water began to warm around her from her body heat, and she let out a pleased sigh as she waited for her lover to join her.
Enricho: (Steps into the pond and rests next to her, wrapping his arms around her)
Helga followed quietly besides Wiezen while resting her head against his shoulder. She took off the torn sheet around her shoulders, exposing more areas of her body that the hunters had torn the clothes off of. She fixed her hair into a braid as she glanced at Wiezen's eyes, then back at her body.

Helga: Am I better in sex than your ex, Lilith?
Wiezen nearly came to a stumble at the mentioning of that name. "I...don't even know how to answer that, love." He says,as he lead her a little ways further through the trees. "But I don't think that that's anything that matters. However, I will say that I enjoy it much more with you." He paused for a moment. "Speaking of which, you aren't planning on having anymore children...are you? I think that's something that we should consider avoiding for the time being."

~

Macross wrapped her arms around his waist and placed kisses on his chest in a small pattern before placing her lips to his in a tender and slow savored kiss. Another moment that she would lock into her mind for safe keeping.
Enricho: (Kisses her deeply, not wanting to pull away, as he caresses her bare body with his hands)
Helga: I am totally better than any woman in sex, you should know how to answer that! Better than that little bitch Lilith who betrayed you! And out of all people I've slept with: Edward, Katherine, Eugene, Grayson, Erica, Stefan, Tyler, Alaric, Isaac, Enricho, Lincoln, Joseph, Declan, Aiden, Noah, William, Thomas, Ethan, Christopher, Benedict, Jermiah, Rebekah, Owen, Shepard, Alfie, Logan, Benjamin, Connor, Richard, George, Charles, and like, a dozen or so more, you're by far better than anyone of them! ..And no, I do not plan on getting pregnant anytime soon. Three is enough. And watch who's talking, you're the one with the juice that causes babies, so don't ejaculate too soon like last time! *pats her stomach* And look how good I look after giving birth to THREE magical babies who suck the life out of me; not even one stretch mark!
last edited over a year ago
Wiezen gave a shrug. "What do I know? I'm just a guy trying to be as normal as I can the way I am." He thought for a moment. "Yep, sounds about right. And besides, I won't ever know how to answer it because I've only cared to have sex with the two people I've loved so far. I can't judge by the standards of an entire list of people. Also...I find it kind of hot that you had a few women in that list too." He said. "And Lilith is different. She taught me how to have sex, even if the first time was in between forced, and...forced. But it just became a thing. Mostly everything I know about sex came from experiences with her, and I just improved along the way. Finding hot spots, the most sensitive areas. The places to hit with the tongue that'll feel a woman with bliss. It just became something relatively simple. Yeah, she's a bitch, but I loved her at some point as well, and I wouldn't be as good at making love as I am now. Ironically, I probably wouldn't be as messed up as I am now either. Or have trust issues. Or...a lot of things really." He paused again. "But she's not anyone that I'm focusing on. You are. And I'd rather not talk about the likes of her so it doesn't matter."

~

Macross managed to wrap one her legs around his waist a bit as she leaned up to claim his lips for her own, rubbing her hands across the wet body of her lover.
Enricho: (Continues to explore her body with his hands, moaning softly as he kept his lips locked against her, eventually placing his hand on her breast)
Helga: It was more of a threesome, but yes, I did have a phase with girls. I personally learned myself from seeing my parents hump each other every five seconds. It was my birthday, and I expected a good morning or something, but nope. They locked me in my room while they fucked literally right outside. Oh, and being sold your virginity at the age of fourteen influences you too. Aaand since my mother was a prostitute in her early ages, I became a stripper myself for like, I don't know, five years? Ehh, sounds right. ..Well, whatever that bitch taught you, she taught you well! But I'm more submissive, which is why you lure me in so easily, so don't get too cocky. And yes. Focus on me, only me!
Windwakerguy430 commented…
God, Helga is like Tsura, but even 더 많이 perverted... I never thought I'd find a 더 많이 perverted RP character than Tsura XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Tsura and Helga are both p(erverted)retty smol sexy beans. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
But Helga does it 10x 더 많이 XD over a year ago
"She only taught me the basics. The rest came natural and ran off of instinct. But cocky?" Wiezen smirked as they came to a stop in a small clearing. "Me? Never. Just confident in my abilities. There's a difference. And for just this one time, you're going to experience a side of me that I'm usually not too comfortable with letting loose. But since you've been a bad witch," He cracked his neck and rotated his shoulders a few times to allow himself to relax. "Things are really about to get wild." The small bit of color that had returned to his blue eyes sharpened intensely and his arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her into a deep and fierce kiss in which his tongue forced itself passed her lips and in to her mouth where it lashed around as his hand slid under her torn dress, gripping her butt roughly. One of his hands moved away and slowly began to tear her already torn dress away from her body as he kept his lips locked with hers, his tongue rubbing against hers roughly.

~

Macross moaned softly as he felt the warmth of his hand come in contact with her breast and she pusheh her body against is as much as she could, her kissing becoming rougher but also tender all at once.
Enricho: (Kisses her more fiercely with a firey passion, his hand moving in a circular motion on her breast)
Helga moaned deeply as she retuned the kiss and jumped, wrapping her thighs around his waist and pulling him even closer while digging her fingers through his hair.

Helga: That was my favorite dress, you know that? *lowers her hand to his abdomen, slipping through below his pants, then joining him in tearing his clothes apart*
Wiezen grinned as he kissed her back, lowering her down to the ground as he pulled away from the kiss and spoke. "Nah-ah. You don't get to go there yet, you've been a bad witch remember?" He grabbed her by the wrists and pint her hands above her head. "We're picking back up where things left off." He gave a lustful but beastly growl as he smirked. "But with a little more...--" He licked between her breasts as his free hand traveled down, grabbing onto one them for a moment. "Of everything..." His claws on the traveling hand slid across her stomach gracefully and stopped at her thighs. He kissed her lips once more with a bit of extra savagery as he shoved his tongue into her mouth again while his fingers began rub themselves across her inner thigh before inching up a little until they reached the wet heat that they had been longing for. They began to rub themselves across her entrance slowly as he continued to kiss her hungrily.

~

Macross felt her body began to warm as she felt a new sensation of sensitivity from her body as she pushed her lips harder against his, one of her hands inching down his chest slowly until it emerged under the water.
Enricho: (Pushes his lips harder against hers, their kisses becoming more and more uncontrollable, as he tightened his grip on her breasts, but not too tight)
Helga: *opens her mouth to release a loud moan as she breaks the kiss, nuzzling his neck with her nose and sinking her fingers down his back to the point where he slightly begins to bleed from her sharp nails* -Ahh.. aha.. Oooh.. Y-Yes.. I'm a bad witch, a-and I deserve all this lovely punishmen- ahhh.. H-Harder... *moans in ecstasy as she begins to howl her lover's name*
Wiezen's eye flickered for a moment and he positioned himself to kiss her fiercely and lustfully. His pinky slipped itself through her entrance and began to move in rapid rough swirls inside of her while his thumb pressed down hard on the most sensitive area as it began to move in a quick massaging manner. He broke away from the kiss and started suckling on her neck, loving the sound of her moans and the way she dug her nails into his back.

~

Macross broke away from the kiss to let out a loud but soft moan before she could no longer help herself anymore. The hand that had disappeared under the water grabbed him between his legs. "E-Enricho..." Her cheeks burned red, and her eyes held a lusting love for him. "I-I want it...."
Enricho: (Leans his head back a little, as he moans with enjoyment) Well, if you want it, you can have it (Smiles to her with wanting eyes)
Helga: ..W-Wiezen.. I.. I-I fucking ahh.. I fucking love you.. *her eyes become slits as she bites his neck, sinking her fangs on it as he continues scratching his back while her body quivers* Nnnghh.. I really.. r-really love you.. Ah-ahhhh... *tries to crawl out of his grasp, but fails while interlocking her lips with his again*
Wizen pushed his lips against hers furiously as his ring finger joined his pinkie inside of her and immediately fell in sync with with the motion as his thumb pressed itself down harder. "You're gonna love me a lot more then." He said in a snarl, kissing her one last hard and lust filled time before he began to move down, keeping his fingers occupied while he bit at her breasts, pulling at them with his teeth before going down further until he lifted her legs over his shoulders. He removed the two fingers that had been inside of her before he looked to her with a grinning smirk. "You're going to tell me my name." He growled as he went down on her and started to drag tongue over her entrance from bottom to top in a hard and slow lick, the tip of his tongue ending at the sensitive area that his thumb had been pressing itself down on.

~

Macross looked at him, staring his body over as her free hand rubbed itself across his chest, her other hand gripping his harder in her grasp under the water as she began to massage him. She kissed him once more with a tender roughness as she began to moved her hand faster her body starting to feel hot in her senses in her growing need of him.
Helga: *clenches the grass below her, squirming as she tightens the grip of her thighs around his neck* Y-You're Wiezen! My Wiezen! ahhh.. My one and only W-Wiezen! ..Ah-ha... *lowers her ears as she blushes a deep red and continues squirming* ..And I live for you! And I'll do a-anything for you- ahh.
Wiezen licked up her juices as his tongue repeatedly licked itself across her entrance. When he felt her thighs tighten around his neck, he smirked. "Just where I want you..." He continued to lick at her, switching the batter to smaller and faster flicks of his tongue. He came to a stop for a moment and grinned. "I suggest you hold on." He unexpectedly began to push himself to his feet, moving slow enough for her to grab on to something before leaning her against one of the near by trees to where he legs hung across his shoulders before he began to lick her entrance fast and viciously before sliding his tongue inside of her as it began to heat itself up and letting it flick and lavish over her walls in a rampage as he suckled her.
Helga's eyes instinctively became slits when she was lifted off the ground, holding on to the tree was leaned against. The witch moaned even louder and her nails became claws that sunk through the trunk of the tree, squirming a bit as she panted heavily and began to scream out her lover's name.

Helga: ..W-Wiezen!! Wie.. Wie..Zen.. Wiezen - ah-ha.. Wiezennnghhh..Nughh.. Ah..ah.. *her nails dig deeper in the trunk as she tries to squirm again out of his grasp*
Enricho: (Kisses Macross deeply, as he pulls her closer to him more than she already is, wanting to be closer to her, as he keeps his hand on her breast)
Wiezen moved his tongue around inside her faster in a swirl before leaning in further so he could reach a deeper section and a more soaked area. His lickings became more untamed but also more coordinating, the tip of its tongue finding its way to certain areas. Hearing he scream out his name drove him wild.

~

Macross began to back him back towards the shoreline of the pond as she started to place small but deep kisses to his lips. "I-I want it from you...." She says in between each kiss, becoming more lustful as she began to nibble at his shoulders lightly. "Take me...."
Enricho: (Kisses her lustfully, his hands becoming uncontrollable as places his hands in between Macross's legs and moves them back and forth) Gladly
Macross's breaths caught in her throat, and her grasp between his legs tightened unexpectedly and on accidentally as her body reacted on its own, and she let out another moan, mashing her lips against his as she became rather flustered, her blush deepening,
Enricho: (Slowly pulling his hand away, while mashing his lips against hers, he slowly eased her onto him, as he slowly entered inside her, pushing it in and out as he moaned with lust, still pressing his lips against hers)
Helga whimpered quietly as she felt the hot liquid pouring out of her body. She bit her lip and moaned out her lover's name repeatedly, sometimes begging him to stop and other times begging him for more. She released a heavy sigh of ecstasy, slightly leaning upward and gripping Wiezen's hair tightly with her bloody fingers from his back.

Helga: ah-ha.. I, uhghhh.. I love y-you.. so-so fucking m-much-ahh..
Wiezen grinned, lapping up her juices before lowering her carefully, but almost impatient with himself as he held her around her waist. His eyes flickered with lust as the blue within them sharpened more. "Oh, and I'm going to give you more to love me for Helga." He growled into her ear, holding her against the tree, his arms wrapped around her thighs. "Soooo much more." He nibbled at her ear, flicking the tip of his tongue across her lobe before he thrusted himself through her entrance with a hard thrust, pushing in deep and letting out a snarl of pleasure.

~

"Y-yes! Yes!" Macross moaned into his lips. "O-oh gods yes!!" Pleasure shot through her body as if it were adrenaline, fuzzing out her mind as she rocked her hips against his, feeling herself tightening around him uncontrollably as she felt him inside.
Enricho: (Moans with pleasure, the feeling of her against him blocking his mind, as he moved more and more inside of her)

(Okay, I better stop before this gets to be too much :P)
(One more xD It's fun writing these things idk why ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Helga suddenly tensed up and shrieked in pleasure, while she hissed with her fangs and her slitted eyes becoming red for a second as she gazed directly into Wiezen's eyes before turning back to normal. She returned to scratching his back with her sharp nails, and buried her head in the crook of his neck, sinking her fangs into him and making him bleed again. The half breed could feel a strange liquid from Helga's fangs sinking into him, making him dizzy for just a second. And when she saw her opportunity, with all her might, she growled and pushed herself forward, still attached to Wiezen as she makes him fall on his back on the ground with her on top him. Helga breathes deeply while staring down at the man, slowly rubbing her arms through his bare chest as she rode him with small moans of bliss every now and then. When Wiezen tried to resist and get back in control, the witch's eyes narrow at him as she places her hand on his throat, holding him down and gripping his hair roughly to make sure his upper body wouldn't move. With magic, Helga makes roots from underground rise and coil themselves around Wiezen's wrists, restraining him. She then leaned downward with moans of his name, delivering a violent, deep kiss and releasing him, but held on to his lower lip with her fangs.

Helga: N-Not so powerful now, huh?
(Alright xD Oooooone more.)

Wiezen moaned in a growl as she rode him, letting her take control as her wrapped his arms around her waist and kissing her deeply. "Oh but there's still more than enough being restrained--" But then fur spread over his arms and his eyes flickered again as it covered his ears as well. He let out a snarl, his enhanced physical strength kicking in at the will of his lust as he his tugged at the roots, ripping them from them up as he picked her and slammed her against the ground while rolling over on top of her, but not hard, just a bit rough as he pushed and thrusted into her harder and faster, his animal instinct kicking in fully for a moment as he kissed her uncontrollably before biting down on her neck, restraining enough pressure as he could make himself, and doing so successfully as he rammed into her. He pinned her arms above her head as he kissed her deeply. "N-not so tough now eh?" He grinned, kissing her again. He could feel something coming to the surface and pulled himself out, feeling a throbbing as his juices released themselves. He let out a long sigh of pleasure, but then smirked. "We're far from done. Until the sunrises, we're gonna have lots of fun." He said, the blue of his eyes regaining another portion of its sharpened color.

(And now you're free to skip along xP)

~

Macross breathed heavily as she laid on top of her lover in a straddle by the pond, her head resting against his chest as she listened to his heartbeat, her eyes closed and her mind still a bit fuzzy from their blissful experience. She felt sleepy, but her body felt so good, and she shivered in pleasure every now and then. She kissed his chest numerous times as she laid there until she started drifting off.
Enricho: (Holds Macross close to her, the sound of small crickets in the distance being the only other sound besides their panting. He held her close to him to where he could feel her heart beating)
The witch squirmed as she was pinned down, her snarl turning into a desperate moan. Helga released a satisfied sigh as he pulled out, panting heavily while staring up at the night sky. Her slitted eyes lowered and observed her lover's body that now seemed like a dog to her, then spoke to him in a teasing manner.

Helga: ..G-Good boy.. *smirks, then escapes from his grasp and jumps on him with her shivering body, grabbing hold of his shaft with her warm hands and lowering her head towards it while licking her lips* ..We'll have lots of fun indeed..

~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~

The next morning, Helga awoke to the sound of teeth chattering from a squirrel. She opened her eyes, blinking them multiple times before she suddenly shook and widened them, realizing she was hanging off of a branch of a tall tree like a rug with her nude body. She glanced around and spotted naked Wiezen on another branch, expanding a small, satisfied smirk. The nymph yawns, skillfully jumping off the tree and landing on her bare legs. She looked around for her dress, but found pieces of it scattered everywhere, slightly rolling her eyes. It seemed like a good idea in the heat of the moment.. She turned her head, encountering Wiezen's clothing still in good shape because he had stopped her from tearing them. Helga picked his cloak and pants up, sniffing at them for a moment before walking towards the nearby lake to wash them for him while humming quietly.

Wiezen remained sleeping on the branch, the fur that had sprouted along his arms now gone and leaving only the the bit that was always along his forearms. He snored almost silently, one of his legs hanging from the branch as he laid there. His ears perked at the sound of something landing on the ground below, and the sound of movement, but he didn't wake.

~

The following morning, Macross opened her eyes wearily as she felt the warmth beneath her that was accompanied by a gentle rise and fall along with a calm thump. A smile came to her lips as she lifted her head a little to see her lover sleeping underneath her, and placed a small kiss on his lips. She felt better, A LOT better than she had the previous day. Her body felt more relaxed, the tension that had been weighing on her no longer there. But she rested herself back down against him, wanting to rather lie there and listen to the sound of her lover's beating heart.
Enricho: (Slowly wakes up, looking at Macross as she rested next to him) Good morning, Macross
Helga scrubbed the dirt off Wiezen's cloak with her nails and a soap she had teleported from her small cottage. It was early in the morning, so she was not worried about her children since she was aware of how they slept in. She sunk the pants and cloak back into the water, cleaning them and then setting them out on a branch for them to dry. The nymph walks to another section of the lake, submerging her nude body to rinse off the stains and sweat from last night. She washed away the smell of her mouth, replacing the stench with mint. She scrubbed her long hair with the same soap, taking a quick shower before crawling out the water, shaking herself like a dog.
Wiezen continued to sleep away in the earliest of the morning until a crackling sound could be heard. He half opened his eyes sleepily for a moment and just as they were about to close, he heard the crackling sound again. Shit.... The branch that was on snapped, causing him to fall and land on another branch. Ow... But then that branch snapped as well, and he fell through a thinner one. Ow... And then one last one before he hit the ground hard. ...Oooowww....damn it... He laid there for a moment. ...Fuck it, that'll work. His eyes closed and he ended up going back to sleep.

~

"Shhhhhh...." Macross lifted her finger to his lips, keeping her head against his chest with a small smile on her face as she continued to listen to his heartbeat. "I'm listening to the sound of your love..." She says, snuggling herself comfortably on top of him and giving a light giggle.
Enricho: (Smiles to her and remains quiet, not wanting to move for a moment)
The witch grabs Wiezen's clothing before heading back to the open area while yawning quietly at herself. She widened her eyes at the sight of her lover on the ground, quickly running to him and observing him for any injuries. She released a small chuckle, wrapping Wiezen in his coat while he remained sleeping. She unexpectedly lifts the man with her supernatural strength, holding him closely like a baby as she began to walk back to the cottage.
Wiezen's ears twitched for a moment and he sniffed the air a few times in his sleep, recognizing the scent of his lover before he began to snore. His body was no longer as cold as it had been before, now being a bit warmer than in formerly was. His snoring came to an abrupt stop as the sound of a snap came from above them and his eyes opened instantly as he rolled from Helga's arms lifting his hand up to stop a much larger branch from landing on them. He blinked sleepily for a moment before letting out a yawn. "Good morning, love." He sat the branch down to the side. "Did you sleep well?"

~

After a moment of silence, Macross sat up and stretched, cheerfully grinning down at him a little. "Good morning Enricho, my lover." She said as she grabbed her arm and stretched once more. "How was your sleep? Have you gotten rested enough?"