windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Gladly (Gets up, taking her hand in his, and leading her away from the others
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen's ears twitched at the sound of Helga's voice and he turned around, his smile growing a bit. "There's my beautiful wife...sheesh, for a moment there I thought you'd forgotten." Even with being revived from death, he still joked casually. His eyes held a sparkle to them identical to the grass, no longer holding the blind grey tint to them that had last been seen. "My, you look....astounding!" His noes twitched slightly as he caught a familiar scent. Three of them to be exact.

Zealia fought against the blanket at the sound of a voice that was already more familiar to her than the world around her until she could poke her head from under it, both colors of her eyes as radiant as ever. "P-Pa...pa!!" She mustered out. "Pa...pa!!" She nudged at her brothers, wanting them to see exactly what she saw.

Wiezen's eyes widened for a moment. "This....this is....Zealia....our daughter...." He was stunned, a few tears coming from his eyes. Looking down into his daughter's eyes for the first time, seeing that one held a different color from the other. One a clear sky blue, the other emerald green. To be able to hear her voice again. "S-she's beautiful!!" He spotted his two sons as they wiggled there heads from under the cover as well. "And my sons! Our beautiful children!" He ran his hand through his hair for a moment, coming to a pause. "Wait a minute...am I really...alive? That damn monkey..." He sniffed at his children for a moment, then at Helga and looked her in the eyes, furrowing his brow. And then a grin came to his face. "So I am..." He hugged her and his children close to him as he kissed her without hesitation with a deep and strong passion.

~

Macross held his hand tightly in hers as they began to find a place that held more privacy. She looked around at the trees, and to the sky for a moment and began to wonder how such astonishing place was even created to began with. But then she decided that she didn't care, as long as her lover was there with her.
Enricho; (Looked around them. The voices of the others had become faint and hard to hear, and all that was around them were trees and a small uninhabited pond)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga giggled quietly as she embraced him in a hug and kiss, nuzzling his neck with her head while at it.

Helga: ..Yes! Y-You're back.. You're back, you're back, you're back!!! You don't know how happy I am!! Zealia's first words were Papa, she missed you dearly! And this one is Elijah, and this one is hehe, Wiezen Jr. Zealia prefers eating an actual apple while the other two suck the color out of it, and they hate baths, but they have their own magic now and.. and We haven't eaten yet because we were waiting for you!! ..We all missed you very much!! I thought I'd lost you forever, and I was starting to lose myself, but you're back and now we're all together and you can see them, and.. and.. I love you so much. *buries her head in his chest as she begins to cry of happiness, while she continues to hold the children* Don't ever leave me again!! *kisses his chest, then places another kiss on his lips* Ever, ever, ever!
last edited over a year ago
Wiezen was silent for a moment. "I...I left..." He said as he began to remember everything before the world around him had really turned dark. I...I died... And this time, there were high chances that he wouldn't have been able to see any of them again. He shook his head, the thought only wanting to make him hold his family closer to him. He pulled away to look at his soon to be official wife and children. "My wife...my children...I am truly sorry." His ears lowered for a moment. He looked to his children and smiled. "And now I get to see you all...it feels...amazing. Almost unbelievable. I love you all so much.."

~

At the sight of the pond, Macross smiled to herself, and then grinned a little as she looked to Enricho before she started to strip herself of her clothing slowly in front of him, bending over as she pulled off her pants and panties. She then went over to the pond and stepped into water, the pond itself being warmed by the rays of sunlight that struck it.
Enricho: (Enjoying the site of her bare body, he waited a moment before taking his own clothes off and joining her in the pond)
Helga: No, no, no, no! Don't apologize, my Wiezen! None of this is your fault! All that matters is that you have returned!!! And we're all together now! *sits down on the green grass with her children, looking up to Wiezen* T-Take a seat! *wipes a tear off her eye with her shoulder, placing the children that all smelled like roses in his arms for him to carry* They missed you all so much, just as I did! And they love you no matter what, you hear me?! So do I! I'll always love you, until the end of time and even after that! And I'm so, so sorry for my stubbornness and anger and just.. everything.. *lowers her ears* But you're back.. And we can finally enjoy ourselves as we watch the sunrise! ..I-I'll prepare us something to eat! You must be starving! And so are the children. ..And we have a lot to talk about, Wiezen!
Wiezen blinked for a moment, but the gave a nod. He paused for a moment and sniffed his children again as he cradled the three of them in his arms. "You all smell like flowers in a field." He chuckled.

Zealia seemed to try and mimic him, sniffing at him as well. She looked up at him and gave a genuine smile while cuddling up to him, bringing her brothers with her as she did so.

Wiezen hugged them close to him. He looked at Wiezen Jr., watching he sniffed at the fur along his arms. "What!? You and your brother have it to ya know!" He says, grinning a bit and watched as Jr. gave him a baby grin of his own. He looked to Elijah. "Hm...you don't seem to have fur on your ears like your brother. But that doesn't make you any less special my little son. It means that I can tell you two apart from one another." He says, giving him a soft poke in the noes, chuckling as he watched him wrinkle it and look up at him.

Zealia grinned herself, and stuck her tongue out at him with a giggle.

Wiezen laughed a little. "Oh yeah? Then--meeeeah." He stuck his tongue out at her, just as she had did to him and smiled when the children began to laugh. But as they were laughing, he glanced behind him, narrowing his eyes for a moment before turning his attention back to them.

~

Macross immediately wrapped her arms around his waist when he entered the water, kissing him once more, but this time, fiercer. She pulled his bare body against hers and pushed hers against his, the water relaxing her mind so that she could focus only on him.
Enricho: (Wraps his arms around her bare body, holding it close to his body and kissing her passionately, not wanting to break from the kiss for a second)
Helga blushed with a giggle as she stared at her family, wiping the last tear of her as she disappears into thin air, reappearing back to the tree where she slept against.

Coco: Was he there, darling?
Helga: *nods as she sniffles* Just as he promised, Mr. Snuggles.. *picks up the teddy bear and hugs it for a minute*
Coco: O-Oh! Ahh, a bit too tight, dear!
Helga: ..Hehe.. *settles him on the ground, then looks at Rosemary* Would you like to join us for breakfast?
Coco: ..Do you think I can come?
Helga: Why of course! You're family too, Snuggles.
Coco: *smiles with his sewn mouth*
Helga: *grabs the basket of food she had pulled out yesterday, then huddles with Rosemary and the bear, teleporting them all back to the hills where Wiezen and the children were* ..I'm back!
"Hehe, welcome back!" Wiezen says as he plays with their children, making them laugh with playful growls and a few silly faces. But every moment or so, he would pause to glance behind him with a bit of nervousness, holding them closer to him, but at a slight distance away. He was tense, as if he were ready to act at any given moment. But still, he played with his children. "Alright alright!" He laughed a little as Elijah had climbed up and started gnawing on his ear as he took hold of him and put him back down in his arms with Zealia, who was the only one still in his arms now while Wiezen Jr. had managed to make himself float onto the top of his head and held on to his hair.

~

Macross pulled away suddenly, letting out a squeal. "Oh my god!! KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!" She said, hiding behind him as she pointed to a small spider that was hanging down from a thread. In fact, it shouldn't have even been able to be visible from where they were, but she had seen it. If it was one thing in this world that she feared to the point that she hated it, it was insects. Whether it be spiders, caterpillars, worms. She hated them all, the only exception being butterflies. They were different. But anything else was a big NO.
Jade_23 commented…
I relate to Macross on a serious level. over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Meanwhile I relate 더 많이 to Enricho there. Its just a 거미 LOL over a year ago
Enricho: (Looked at the spider, then back at Macross in confusion) It's just a spider, Macross (Takes his fingers and flicks it away from them as it crawls off away from them) Is something bothering you
Helga: Hehe.. They seem to enjoy him more than they enjoy being with their mother.. Which I understand.. *lowers her ears, but then perks them as she sits down besides Rosemary and the small teddy bear.*

She searches through her basket and pulls out bread, jam, cheese, apples, and her personal favorite, live spiders which begin to crawl around the small circle. The bear helps her keep the spiders all in one place, then looks into the never-ending basket and pulls a small teacup for himself. Helga raises her head and spots Wiezen glancing back and forth from behind him, tilting her head.

Helga: ..Wiezen? ..Is everything alright? *walks around the small picnic and stands behind Wiezen, narrowing her eyes at the other mountains ahead of him, then turns around and massages his shoulders to relax him* ..You look nervous..
"Y-yes....I'm fine, it's nothing." Wiezen answered. "I--Hey!" He explains as Zealia floated from his arms and up to Helga's head, doing the same thing as Jr. was doing to him. Clutching on to his hair as they were up there. He chuckled a bit, but the tension refused to leave his body. "Come on, why don't we sit and enjoy ourselves."

~

"Just A SPIDER?!?" Macross exclaimed. "YES! That is what's bothering me! I hate them! Their icky and creepy and crawly and bite you while you're sleeping and have those little prickly hairs on their legs and--and--" She came to a pause, a blush coming to her cheeks as she realized what she was saying and how she sounded.
Enricho: (Seeing her personality change, he gets what is going on) It's fine. We all have something that bothers us, Macross. I understand
"Shut your face!" Macross pouted before yanking him down onto a deep kiss, her arms wrapped around his neck. "Spider...are...stupid." She says in between a few smaller kisses before delivering another deep and passionate one. She pulled away for a moment, taking a deep breath as she shivered at the thought of it. "Thank you for getting rid of it..." She gave a sort of laugh and smiled a little. "My knight in shining armor...or shall I say hunter..." She lifted her hand to the scar on her cheek and stroked it for a moment.
Helga: *giggles at Zealia, slightly wincing at her sharp nails clenching on her head. Unlike last time, she leaves her there and sits back down across her future husband* ..Why do they like nesting on our heads anyways? *smiles at Wiezen, then hands him a slice of bread with jam, killing a spider and spreading in on top of the jam, and making the same thing for Rosemary but without the spiders.*

The witch pulls out the plate of fruit of all kinds, displaying them in front of her children for them to feast on. Meanwhile, the teddy bear besides her quietly sips on his empty teacup.
"I wish I could answer that one." Wiezen laughs as he accepted the slice of bread and put it between his teeth for a moment as he grabs an apple and sharpened his claws to cut it in half. He then gave one of the halves to Jr., who was still sitting on his head but still swiped his half of the apple, and the other half to Elijah, who was now trying to gnaw at his finger. He ate his slice of bread and reached to grab an apple but paused once more before he did, his eyes narrowing to glance behind him. He relaxed at little before finally taking up an apple and biting into it, draining it of color quicker than his smaller self had before taking a bite of it.
Helga: ..Alright, what's up? *stands up from her position with Zealia still on her head, walking back behind him and further out while her eyes become slits for precaution* ..There's nothing here, Wiezen. What's got you all shivered up? I haven't seen you shivering since... Well.. *smirks* Our little night together.. *looks around again as she heads further out* Nope, nothing to worry about my love.
Wiezen didn't speak. He just grabbed another apple and took a bite from it this time instead of draining it of color like he had did the first. "It's nothing." He said once more, not even cracking a smile as he spoke. But then he tried to smile. "Come, just sit and be at peace. I just need to....get back use to things is all." And while that was true in some way, it was really paranoia. Paranoia of what happened before happening again at any given moment.
Enricho: (Smils to her as he looks into her eyes) All be here to protect you, no matter what, Macross
Jade_23 commented…
hehe not for long bc -Universe_Cola- is a monster that doesn't want a happy ending for smol Macross :,) over a year ago
Helga: *slightly lowers her ears* ..Okay.. *teleports herself and Zealia back besides Wiezen and the others* ..I gave birth to three babies that are half my race.. And half of a race that I don't even know.. I gave birth to babies with fur.. ..I had sex with a person who hid their true identity from me.. You lied about who you are.. *lowers her eyes slightly as she decides to skip on the food and feed her children by hand instead* I thought we trusted each other enough to tell who, or what we really are.. ..So, tell me if you don't mind.. Who, or what are you?
"I'm exactly who you see now. I didn't hide anything from you. And I heard that, I didn't lie about anything either so stop trying to make something out of nothing!! And the majority of the time my head was so messed up and scrambled that I didn't know whether I was a warlock or--" Wiezen stopped himself then and there, giving a sigh before running his hand through his hair. "Can we NOT do this right now. As a matter of fact, never. We're not about to do this right now, I swear to god Helga this is not about to happen. Or is it oh so wrong for me to be afraid of being skewered like a freakin kebab again in front our children? There. I said it. Now stop. This is something I don't want to do. I don't feel like arguing. I just want to spend time with my family."

~

Macross laid her head against his chest. "For the greater good, I'd rather protect you than have you protect me. You've been through too much as it is."
Helga: *nods* ..Right, of course.. ..I apologize.. *grabs Zealia from her head, bringing her down from her "nest" to her lap and feeding her an apple quietly while holding her closely*
Wiezen picked up an orange and held it down to Elijah. "Alright little guy, show me what you can do." He said, now unable to smile, but giving an attempt at one. "Magic". He spoke to him through telepathy. Well, atleast he could still do that much. He watched as his son grinned and his eyes turned into slits as the fruit levitated up into the air. "Ah, not bad." He says, now smiling. He felt a tug at his ear and he moved his eyes to look up to see Jr. reaching for the levitating fruit. "Oh? You want to give it a try too?" As the fruit levitated, it began to rotate slowly. And then faster, and faster and faster until the peeling of the orange shredded off. "Well well well, I think we have some prodigies here!" He said with a grin, taking another moment to glance behind him before looking to Zealia. "Care to show your siblings how its done?"

Zealia grinned herself as she watched her brothers have permission to use a little magic, and when she was asked if she wanted to try, she seemed to understand more than she shood have. She furrowed her brow and the apple she was eating shot up into the air before exploding into chunks.

Wiezen stared up to where the apple had exploded. "Uh...boys...I think you two may have a wee bit of catching up to do..." He looked to Zealia. There had been a spike of magic for a small second, and though the spike had been small itself, it was still impressive by his standards.
Helga: *slightly smiles as she looks at Zealia, speaking in a soft, low voice and placing a kiss on her cheek* ..Good job, my little one. You'll do grand things one day.. *hands her another apple for her to munch on, then lowers her ears and looks away while she hunts a spider and manages to eat for the sake of the family picnic*
Enricho: Well, whatever it may be, as long as I'm with you, that is all that I will ever need to be happy
Wiezen gave Zealia a thumbs up to hear her giggle and that made him smile a bit more, but his ears lowered. He grabbed Jr. and placed him into his arms with his brother. He looked at their fur for a moment before looking at his own, then looking back to them. "Don't you two worry...I'll find out okay?" He says, leaving what he was speaking of vague. But both Elijah and Jr. looked at one another in confusion at first, but then seemed to understand in some way. He glanced behind him yet again. "And I'll make it better for us all outside of this place." He said, looking back to them and giving a smile. He grabbed an apple for himself and another for them that he cut in half for them to eat. But they both did as he did and began to drain the color from them. "I'll take you all to see the world...I'll show you how humans are. But then again, at least your godmother would do a better job at that than I would ya know." He chuckled. "You're not going to have to watch your back like I do...because what kind of father would I be if I let that happen." His ears lowered.

Zealia looked over ti him as she nibbled from her apple, her eating coming to a stop for a moment or so. "Pa....pa..."

~

Macross looked away for a moment. "You don't need little ol me to be happy Enricho. Just look at the people that you've had around you so far." She smiled a little, looking out at the rising sun. "They're what keeps you strong. Rosemary...Helga...Flynn...Franziska...Son­ni.­..a­nd even some new members. They're your family, and that's good. Because no matter what, they'll be there for you..." She looked to him. "Promise me something...."

Enricho: Of course, Macross. What is it?
"Promise me that you'll stop pushing them away from you when things get bad. Accept them as your family, here," Macross placed her hand on his head, "And here." She moved her hand down to his chest where she could feel the beating of his heart. "Don't leave them...and don't ever let them leave you. Don't try to be alone anymore...because it doesn't have to be that way, and you shouldn't want it to be when you have all of these people that care about and love you, for you. Promise me that, okay?"
Enricho: (Places both his hands on her one hand as he looks her in the eyes) I promise, Macross
"Thank you..." Macross hugged him close to her. "This war...we need to end it. If Alzul is allowed to win then everything that we've wanted and wished for will be no more. Trampled on by the feet of a tyrant and crushed into the earth to be no more. And I don't want that...I don't."
Enricho: Neither do I. We need to do something about that person, no matter what. We have to win
Helga: *smiles and speaks quietly* ..And I'll just be the average witch.. I may not have fur, or claws like you all, making me the "black sheep" of the family... But I'll do my best with my magic.. my ordinary magic.. *lowers her ears at the spiders, eating one alive*
"Having even ordinary magic is better than having none at all." Wiezen says. "Take that from someone who has nothing. Well...ALMOST nothing." He looked to his children. "Papa's traded his magic in for something else before he was....brought back." He said. "He only has a little to none left, Papa can't really do much when it comes to that. Only utilize other people magic. But I still have the power to--" He glanced behind him. "--protect you all and I shall." He clenched his fists for a moment. "With my life. Whether its figuratively or literally." He furrowed his brow. "Which means....I have to finish this." He said, placing Jr. and Elijah onto the picnic blanker. "Once and for all...this ends today." He stood up. "Another thing is..." He looked at his children. "Though Papa may be a bit paranoid at the moment....he's gotten a lot..."stronger" for say."

~

Macross nodded. "So we'll fight this together." While I still am able to help. "And we'll win this war." Before my body crumbles. "So I can see you happy." Before I die...
Helga's ear drooped even more when she saw her fiancé stand up and made his statement.

Helga: W-wait! ..You're leaving already? I.. I just saw you and you just met your children! ..I wasn't aware that you couldn't use magic, how come you did not tell me? Why are you hiding things from me? ..The children aren't the only thing you have.. ..What about me? You still have me.. You've always had me.. P-please don't go just yet.. *lowers her eyes at her food, sniffling slightly*
Enricho: Indeed we will. We'll win this. You can count on that
"I thought I told you....to stop trying to make something out of nothing..." Wiezen spoke. "I didn't hide anything from you. I told you before I got shish kebabbed that my magic was depleting." Jr. laughed at the word "shish kebabbed". "And do you really think...that after be brought back after something like that, having no magic would be the first thing on the top of my head?" He turned around. "And when I said I have little to nothing left, I wasn't talking about those children. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about anything but," He pointed to his head. "My patience." He paused for a moment. "Put up a barrier around yourself and the children. I may not have magic but I'm going to show you the power that I'm going to use to win. And trust me...I need to let off alot of steam. And if I leave to do that, you'll start worrying and complaining and try to say that I left you and the children, and I'm not about to have that argument with you. So with that said, put up the barrier Helga." He began to pull up his right sleeve. "Zealia....Jr...Elijah. Watch closely. Papa's about to show you exactly what he means. The strength he's going to protect you all with, and carve a path for you to live your lives in peace."

~

Macross smiled and kissed his cheek. "And then we can finally rest like we want to...which means you're going to take a few days off from hunting so that can happen."
Enricho: Believe me, I don't think I'll be hunting for a some time. But if I'm with you, then it's fine by me
Helga released a sigh, picking up all her triplets. Before she took a few steps back, she unexpectedly leans towards Wiezen and placed a kiss on his lips, deepening it with her tongue and seemingly transferring some magic of hers in him.

Helga: ..I love you. I'm not making something out of nothing. I worry for you, can you blame me? ..I just want to get to understand and help you.. ..Don't make me look like the bad parent here.. I don't want to be seen as the wrong one, because I'm not. I'm not the enemy here. Me questioning who you are does not make me love you any less. I was just curious.. Please, I beg you.. And believe it or not, I don't want to argue with you, not anymore.. I just want to hold you closely and kiss you until you fall asleep in my arms.. *sighs* I want to feel you as I did before. I want us to spend time together.. and get to know each other. The REAL each other.. I'll love you no matter what, Wiezen.. *takes a few steps back with the children along with the bear and Rosemary, murmuring a quiet spell which soon raised a strong, sphere-shaped forcefield that surrounded her and the children. She sat down within it in the grass, holding her children closely and giving them a nice view of the performance*
Wiezen turned and walked up to the peak of the hill, his right hand clenched into a fist as he stared out at the numerous hills and plains of green grass out in front of him. "Alzul....you've hurt people. You've taken people away from me time and time again. You've sent my life down the drain...first, suppressing my memories all the time you were locked away, and then erasing them. You've manipulated the people close to me...and you've made a fool out of my name and everything I stand for." His clawed furry fingers began to dig into his palm as he thought back to the last thing he had to see before dying. Helga's eyes...and the children in her arms. "You tried to take me away from my family....my children.." He growled. "And I hope you can hear these words wherever you're hiding you damn coward. I'm not going to kill you because I want to, no matter how bad I do." His voice became furious for a moment as he spoke. "I'm going to do so because I have to. For all of the people that have come to fear you as the tyrant you are. And for my family and friends to finally be able to rest without worries. But not after I beat your face into the ground until that nothing left. So hear me...you can keep all the magic you have,..and gather every single ant behind you. But I hope you're ready. Because this is the strength I'm going to use....to END YOUR LIFE AND YOUR STUPID WAR, ALZUL!!" He pulled his arm back slowly before throwing a hard punch at the air. But nothing had happened. Or so it seemed. In a flash of light, the plains and hills of grasses in front of him became decimated, wiping themselves clean as a heavy force blew them into oblivion, causing the ground to shake violently for a moment as a harsh force of visible air pressure blew from behind him and ripped through ground before disappearing, cracking Helga's barrier for a moment, but then disappearing, leaving only a deep leveled land of bare nothingness in front of him as he looked down. He let out a sigh of relief, glad that he was finally able to let a little frustration loose. "Eh, it'll grow back." He said to himself casually with a shrug, rolling his sleeve back down, flexing his fingers as he felt his hand and arm going numb.

~

Macross began to laugh for a moment when he said that he wouldn't be hunting for a while. "I can only assume that you mean that you're tired and that you were planning on taking a break already. Everything else afterwards...if anyone else is still trying to hunt you, we'll set the bar straight when we cross that bridge. Until then--" She let out a small yelp as the ground shook along with the pond for a moment, and some of the trees ripped from the ground only to fall over flat. "What the hell was that!?" She exclaimed, looking to Enricho. She furrowed her brow, not really wanting to leave the pond. "Probably....just a mountain quake or something...if that's real enough to believe."
Enricho: I don't think it's that, I'm afraid. We'll have to continue this later (Gets himself out of the water and starts to dress himself)
"Noooooohohooo...." Macross groaned while pouting. She gave a heavy sigh. "Fine..." She climbs out of the pond and gets dressed herself, wishing that they at least had a towel of sorts to dry themselves off with first. Wet clothing was uncomfortable.
Enricho: Don't worry. I'm sure we'll pick this up later. We have all the time in the world, right? (Once he's dressed, he heads back to the others)
Macross tensed up at his last few words for a moment, and hesitated before following him once she had gotten dressed, heading off to look for the others. One thing that caught her attention was the absence of Sonni. Where was she? She hadn't seen her when she had regained consciousness, and now that she thought about it, her knife was missing...maybe she was with Helga and the children, and most likely Wiezen, or with her Buroa.
Enricho: Where do you think Sonni went, Macross?
Helga: *holds her children even closer when the ground shakes, then lifts her head and perks her ears at the disaster he had made to such beautiful sight. She releases a sigh, making the barrier disappear and letting her triplets free to explore what was left of the ground. Her eyebrows slightly furrowed as she walked around, bending over and cleaning after Wiezen's mess by organizing the picnic blanket and picking up the food that rolled everywhere*
"Hope the ape won't be to uptight." Wiezen felt his hand ache for a moment before it soothed and the numbness in his arm cleared. "Aah...there we are." He turned on his heels and walked back down to where Helga and the children were.

Zealia's eyes stared at him, a grin on her face. "G..go.....pa...pa!" She said in what was supposed to be a cheer as she crawled across the ground with her siblings. She giggled as she made rocks float into the air and broke them into dirt to entertain herself and her brothers.

Wiezen let out a sigh before he smiled, watching her for a moment before. They're learning and catching on fast...as to be expected. "That's what I'm going to use to protect you, little ones. So take notes." He said with a small chuckle and he stretched him arm, rotating his shoulders for a moment to shake off the heaviness that ached at them. "I think I can stay for a while longer now."

~

"I have not a clue..." Macross answered. "I was unconscious for a while and when I came to, she wasn't anywhere in sight. I think that she's with the others or with her oni lover...or at least I hope so. I don't know what the situation outside of this place is at the moment, but she should still be here somewhere at best."
Enricho: I sure hope so.
Helga: ..I'm sure they appreciate your presence for it. *glances at Zealia* Cheering for destroying things? ..I think not, little one. *walks to the peak of the hill, where Wiezen had just left from. She sits down and stares out into the ugly sight, releasing a sigh before elevating her hands and closing her eyes, murmuring a small spell as a purple aura glows from her hands* Otum adnarvet esnavit atim.. *she opens her now glowing eyes, placing a hand on the ground itself, making fresh new grass begins to sprout from the ground, along with a few flowers and other plants that spread all over the deserted hills*