windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Coco: It is. And it gets harder and harder along the way until finally, darling, you're used to it.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: Are you sure it would be good for me to do that?
Coco: Hmmm, not completely, dear, but yes, you should know at least a few tricks in case of any emergency.
Rosemary: Well... what can I learn now then? You must know a few tricks
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"And what of it now ye li-ul sheit?" Wiezen holds the stranger's head up to his ears as if it were actually going to be saying something in the condition that it was in now, which was highly unlikely. But just in case--He dropped the head to the ground before he stepped on it and slowly crushed it under his foot, letting the blood gush onto the ground. "Deligh-ful." Now he held could on his way, just as he said he would.

~

"And another one down." Alzul flicked a castle piece off of his side of the board with a grin. "I hadn't been expecting him to get that strong at all. This should be interesting..."
last edited over a year ago
Coco: You're still far too young, little one. You're only eight years old. You shouldn't have to worry about magic for a while. You should enjoy the blue jays put in your dreams and all.
Wiezen's eyes looked through the area for a moment as he started realizing that the air around him was becoming thicker. His ears perked as he looked around carefully, paying attention to every detail he could. He had taken the stranger's mask and now had it sitting idly on top of his head to where he could pull it down over his face when he needed to. A token of victory. There's poison in the air here too....or rather some sort of toxins.... He knelt down and placed his palm on the ground. "Reich Rigen." A pulse of black magic shot through his arm and out from his hand in the form of a forceful fog of purple, blowing across the ground and through the majority of the area. It took a lot of magic to pull it off, but he wouldn't worry about that. The aired cleared itself, the toxins that were within it. He hoisted his bag back up over his shoulder, but then he felt something strange. What now.... His eyes narrowed, glancing behind him as he felt another presence enter the atmosphere. But that was good....that was very good. Because he was starting to slip away into the oblivion of his mind....and he needed to kill. A cloudy portal began to swirl open into existence, and he turned around to face it.

As Helga was jumping from roof to roof, she suddenly came to a sudden halt as she grasped her stomach in pain like earlier.

Helga: Ngghhh! No, no, no. You are not allowed to move today, do you hear me? You do not get to punch or kick me when I'm trying to save you and my friends, got that? Afterwards, you're free to do anything you like. Afterwards, when finally in peace, you and I get to return to my cottage where you can finally kick all you want and I'll have all the chocolate in the world to comfort me. But for now, you are just a little child keeping me company, ya here? You're already making me look fat so you've done enough. And I swear, if you leave me stretch marks, you're gonna regret it. ..If you really wanna be useful, let Helga borrow some of your magic to form a barrier big enough to cover the entire capital. That way I can feel what goes in and what goes out. How about it? Yes? We got a deal? ...Good.
After standing there watching the portal for a few moments, Wiezen decided that if whatever didn't want to come out to him, then he was going to go to whatever was on the other side of that portal then. But just as he stepped towards it, his senses buzzed off in his head and legions of creatures began to pour from the portal and shoot right towards him, hordes and hordes of them. Lichs, gargoyles, flesh takers, winged demons. They all were emerging in unfathomable numbers.

~

Macross's eyes opened from their half asleep state as she laid in bed with Enricho. "No...." She went to sit up quickly, but then stopped herself, looking to her lover as he laid beside her peacefully. "Don't worry..." She whispered and placed a soft kiss on his lips before getting herself dressed in a silent frenzy, not making a single noise as she did. Just as she was about to leave out the door, she heard a tap on their room's window and glanced back to see Sonni there frantically motioning her to take the faster way. Which meant that she had felt it as well. She cursed silently to herself before going and sliding the window open carefully.

"DID YOU FEEL THAT!? I--" Sonni had started before a hand clamped around her mouth.

"Shhhhh...." Macross said with a scowl, motioning back to her sleeping lover.

"Oooh....sorry." Sonni says with a nod. But then she paused and blinked. "Wait a minute...did you to--"

"NOT, the time." Macross whispered fiercely before climbing from the window and closing it softly behind her.

"What's going on!? I thought this wasn't suppose to be until...well...not now!?" Sonni exclaimed quietly as they climbed from window to window, swinging themselves down until they reached the ground.

"I suppose this is just the beginning." Macross said calmly. "But there are a lot of them...so many. I could feel them emerge in my sleep. This is bad...."

"You're tellin me!? I didn't even have a chance to deliver the coup de grace to my girlfriend's climax! Do you have any idea how good that was going to feel!? Sheesh! I can't even enjoy the supposed end of the freakin world before somethin' else comes poppin up!" Sonni said, flailing her arms in expression.

Macross stared at her. "Your....girlfriend?"

Sonni blinked. "Well, yeah. My girlfriend."

Macross placed her hand on Sonni's shoulder for a moment. "We're going to have to have a serious talk when we get back. Or rather IF we get back."

"Huh? Why? What?" Sonni asked in confusion. "What!?" She asked again when she saw Macross shake her head with a smile. "God damn it Oss!"

"When we get back." Macross says, chuckling to herself before putting all jokes aside. "Come on....we need to hurry."

~

Alzul whistled as he stared down at the chess board and arranged a few pieces. The sisters...are the castles, the rooks. Straightforward. The Hunter is the knight....worthy of a fool's journey. The witch....the queen of muttkind. Arrogant. Ignorant. Irritant. The warlock, the King....a man who's put everything on the line to become a fool of trades. A man deemed to be desperate and broken...soft hearted and weak. Acknowledgable power...but weak. He'll need to be devoured. Their forces...the pawns...fodder to be crushed. And that oni....the bishops.. "All of them...useless. Inferior. Lowly. Peasants. Roaches that will now meet their end by the bottom of my foot." He slowly began to laugh. "The pieces are being placed. A checkmate will soon be at hand."
The witch jumps on the tallest roof of the buildings within the gates, then looks up at the night sky. She suddenly performed a little dance, where she spun in the air gracefully and landed on one leg, punching the air above with an invisible force, sending a purple aura to shoot out from her hands toward the sky. The beam of magic elevated in the air to it's highest point, then came to a halt as it began to expand and cover the entire land with a purple forcefield so that she could feel what came in and what came out. Helga then felt an immense pain coming from her stomach again, but this time it was different. The pain oddly made her think about Wiezen for a moment. It was as if the pain WAS about Wiezen. She was irritated because of him, yes, but that didn't make her care less about him in anyway. The warlock had blocked her entrance in his mind, so she wouldn't know where she was. All she knew was that he was in trouble for the pain she felt. Her quick eyes observed the ground for a moment, soon spotting the two sisters scurrying through the alley. She slightly rolled her eyes in annoyance as she followed their trail by simply skipping roofs.
Rosemary: Oh. Okay
There was a faint sound among the hordes and legions of creatures that the portal continued to spew out. But all around the area, there was silence. But then that faint sound started to become less faint with each passing second. Louder and louder it became, until it could be realized as laughter. There was a flicker within the attacking legions before the dark magic from a black and foggish barrier spiraled into existence, the spinning fog acting as blades as it expanded, pushing everything away from it while it was the center. Wiezen's grin was large and twisted, the only thing left of his eyes being large black slits. He had a few deep claw and bite marks from being caught of guard, but the pain had triggered the evil within. The insanity. His teeth sharpened visibly and his eyes were wide. He drug his fingernails across his flesh, tearing through it and causing black blood to ooze from the open wound. "Lrethra....INDRA!" He laughed as the blood burst from his arm and began to devour and transform it, a pulsing shockwave being sent through the vicinity violently in the creation of destruction.

~

"So what do you suppose we do?" Sonni asked as they ran. "I mean I know we're gonna go fight and all but we aren't exactly high in numbers."

"Well firstly we need to round up our allies. Wiezen spoke to me about onis that were supposed to be assisting in all of this." Macross answered. "If we can found out where--"

"Hey! My girlfriend's an Oni!" Sonni grin. "What are the chances! I know where we can go. So then I take it we're gonna have to find dumb nut next right? Because I went lookin' for him before I came and got you but hardy hardy, he was no where to be found. My guess is that he's out there to war somewhere. Oh, and I also found this." She slowed down a little and dug into her pocket before pulling out a small box. Wiezen's small box. "I could sense a bit of something nasty in the air when I picked it up too."

"You're woman friend is a....ugh, never mind that! Then we'll just have to do what we can and give him a helping hand for now. We're not ready for this at the moment." Macross says. "It came devastatingly earlier than anyone expected it to. And that's extremely bad news. I'm going to have to contact Drenchel."

"Who? The big ass winged demon thing? I don't think that's a good idea. For all we know he might be on Alzul's side too, and he could turn on us at any given moment." Sonni says.

"Oh no worries. He's still my inside eyes. I take it that not even he had information on something of this sort happening as soon as it did. But he's out there somewhere just like Wiezen." Macross assured. Damn it Wiezen...what the hell are you doing...

"Right..." Sonni agreed. "Because I think its safe to say that if Wiezen ends up going dark on us, then our chances will be close to zipped shit if we're trying to win this war. And then there's Alzul, and we need everything we can get. I mean I hate to say it but he's sort of the crutch that we need right now, that big boost. Which means that we need to get to him before he gets to himself."
Helga: Does your girlfriend happened to be named Buroa? *says this as she suddenly appears in front of the two sisters with a flash of magic* Sorry for scaring you. ..Oh, and please tell me it's not her. *slightly rolls her eyes in annoyance* Sorry for being the annoying one here, but I'm joining you two whether you like it or nooot aaaand you can't do anything about it because I cured the both of you and I'm a witch while you two.. Are humans. I guess. *expands a wide, creepy smile at them* Where's our first stop?

Coco: What do you want to be when you grow up, dear?
"Helga?" Sonni had come to a stop when she had appeared in front of them. "Correction, we WANT to be human....really the whole things a mess of an understanding I guess. But you being a witch doesn't mean a damn thing I'll say, so we can do plenty about it!" She paused for a moment. "And how did YOU know that! i haven't even brought her around yet! That's so unfair!" She huffed in a small pout.

Macross facepalmed, shaking her head. "Can we just...go. And be quiet, I need to speak to someone." She says, letting out a sigh of impatience and irritation before continuing on. "In blood, flesh, and glory...in the midst of humanity's pride...I call upon thee, Drenchel of thy third circle!" She says, her voice going corrupt for a moment before it returned to normal. There was a long silence within her mind besides her thoughts.
"Drenchel?" And then, her call was answered.
-
"Yes, my mistress?" Drenchel's deep demonic voice answered slowly. "Are you safe? Have you been harmed?"
-
"Oh thank gods. Yes, I am safe and I am alright. But Drenchel, the war has come earlier than expected and things are starting to happen rather quickly. I need a favor of you. Or more of, I need your services."
-
"Yes, as you wish my mistress, I am at your command. How may I be of service? "
Helga: *walks besides Sonni, about to complain and rant about her girlfriend, about how annoying and irritating and a drunk bug she is, but then suddenly stops herself.* ...Good for you, Sonni. I'm happy.. For the both of you, really.. *puts the hood of the cloak she was wearing to cover the back of her head, then continues following both of the sisters as Macross speaks with the winged demon*
Rosemary: I haven't thought about that, actually
"There's a close friend of mine that I need to get to immediately, Alzul's counterpart. But we also need to help of our own, reasons being that I doubt it'll be a nice walk through the woods." Macross tells him through their bound connection.
-
"What is it that you would like me to do?"
-
"Well first, Wiezen's presence has darkened and twisted to a point where I'm not able to sense him at all. I'm going to need you to pinpoint a location and deliver it to me. We're heading out of the capital now as we speak. Next is pertaining to our help. At the moment, the portals have been disrupted and if we attempt to open one from here then all hell will break loose, so I'm going to need you retrieve my sister, and she will handle things from there."
-
"As you wish...remain safe my mistress. I will join your side in battle soon enough." Drenchel says.
-
"You do the same. Thank you Drenchel." She says before there connection broke.

Macross looked to Sonni. "He's going to arrive to take you where you need to go. In the meantime, we keep moving."

Sonni nodded. "So what's the plan? Anything else?"

"We hope for the best and fight through to get our triumph card while you get in contact with whatever allies we have." Macross answered. "But for now, we keep moving until Drenchel arrives."

"Wow....that's the best plan I've ever heard." Sonni says sarcastically.

"Would you like to propose something better?" Macross said with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay okay....I got nothin. Touche..." Sonni says with a sigh.
Coco: You should start then. Time tends to pass by very quickly.. In just a blink of an eye, you might just miss your opportunity.

Helga: Understood. *nods at Macross's plan without question and follows besides them quietly while sweeping her eyes through the perimeter of the capital thanks for her forcefield* Clear so far..
Rosemary: Okay
As they got around to leaving the capital and reaching the outskirts, Macross looked up to the sky, looking for Drenchel. When she didn't see him there yet, she continued. "We have not the time to waste, but we do, however, have time to speak along the way. So tell me Sonni, who is this Oni woman friend of yours?"

Sonni's eyes lit up a bit at the mention of the subject. "She's a lot of things. Beautiful, smart and wild. But not too wild. She has a body like a vixen, curvy and just...my gods." She shivered. "Strong too. We met a couple of days ago when we were still lost in our heads. It was when we were spreading the word about the war before things came to this. She's also the person that broke my ribs before I returned to that stupid bar." She smiled to herself a bit. "I think I would still be more droneish and void if it weren't for her. And she's a heavy hitter I can tell ya that much. She's someone who makes me glad that I stopped being interested in dudes a long time ago. She's a one of a kind drinker to me, but she said that mostly all Onis drink like that. But it wasn't like we planned on things turning out how they did. It just kinda...happened. I'm kinda happy it did. I've never really felt anything for anyone like that. She makes me...happy...like I feel all queezy inside and stuff. I feel like she's someone that I need to get back to ya know...someone I just need to hold close besides when sex gets involved."

SEX!? Macross glanced over to her for a moment. But then she nodded slowly. "I understand. My my my. My younger sister has found love." She smiled. "That's what that feeling you have is. When you know that there is atleast that one person that you will refuse to let go. They make you smile. But I'll warn you, there may be times where things become frustrating. Believe me, I had a few troubles myself with expressing what I truly felt for someone." She chuckled, thinking back to how she and Enricho acted towards one another before now. "It took me dying in fully and being tore away from peace for me to realize that if I didn't speak...then everything could have been lost. If I didn't show the love that I felt someway, then I would lose it. So if you truly love this person, then you'll hold her as close to you as you can. Never walk away, even when she's arguing and trying to claw through your face. You look her dead in the eye and tell her how much you love her. You put everything that you have on the line for that person. There may be times when you'll have to sacrifice things in order to protect this person. But I know you'll be able to because you can be strong. But sometimes its not just about being strong. Its about what you feel beating in your heart that matters the most. Sometimes it takes a bit of stubbornness to make someone know that you're there, but fighting shouldn't have to be involved. You'll make mistakes, but they are but lessons to be learned. Sometimes all it takes is you realizing your faults to appreciate a person's love, and how much you should love and care for them in the same manner. Understand?"

Sonni placed her hand to her heart for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, got it." She smiled. "Thanks Oss...for the advice."

"But of course, you are my sister. I will try to help you avoid the mistakes I've made if need be. I'm looking forward to meeting this woman as well." Macross says with a nod. "And of course, I expect an explanation on when this...change happened for you. If I can recall, you've never bothered to tell me a thing about it!"

"Ahehe...he...yeah...sorry about that." Sonni says with a nervous chuckle.
Helga truly wanted to rant about the Oni, complain about how pesky she is and how close and intimate she's gotten with Wiezen and how she only likes him in the first place because he's a good drinker, and how she smells like a foot since she's never seen her show an ounce of being clean. But surprisingly, the witch remained calm and just listened to Sonni speak her mind about her and Macross giving her love advice. Her head remained low because of her dark cloak as her magic worked to sense any threat. She didn't wish to start a fight or an argument, she's had enough of that. Her only duty now was to make sure Wiezen was still alive and help him stay alive no matter what.
"Ah, he has arrived." Macross said after a while, coming to a stop as she looked up towards the sky. There was nothing there at first, but the sound of enormous wings flapping could be heard. Soon enough, a large winged demon could be seen in the sky as it lowered and crashed down into the ground, causing it to give a light tremor. "Drenchel."

"Master." The large winged demon spoke as it bowed its head in respect.

"Whoa...you've gotten...bigger." Sonni says as she stared up at Drenchel with slightly shocked eyes. "Good to see you again pal."

"Were you able to get the location of warlock?" Macross asked as the demon lowered its head for her to place her hand on.

"Correct. I have sensed a large disturbance from the northwest of this location in a town that is vacant of human life. A gateway for Alzul's legions have been placed there, and are currently flooding into this world. However, i do not think you should go there with only the company of a meager witch." Drenchel says with growl.

"Come now Drenchel, be nice. This witch happens to be my second sister." Macross spoke.

"I sense no relation."

"Not blood related, but I still consider her a sister." Macross says, rolling her eyes. "And what of the warlock himself?"

"He is void. I sensed only a faint strain of reason within him. What separates devil and human is deteriorating in his well being. The darkness that claws from within him is unstable. Easily comparable to that of Alzul's abyssal soul, and it still grows. He is engaged in battle with the legions of the gate. Mistress, as I have said, I do not think it would be wise for you to go without my company, for I fear for your safety." Drenchel says, his large red eyes peering into hers.

"Do not worry yourself friend. I have no doubt that we will be fine. For now, you will take Son-Son and go." Macross commands while patting the side of his head. "And then you may be free to join us if you'd like."

"As you wish mistress." The winged demon said as it stood up straight, towering above some of the surrounding trees. He held his hand down to Sonni. "Come."

Sonni looked to Macross and Helga. "You two stay safe and alive and kickin ya hear?" She says, pulling them both into a hug.

"Same to you." Macross smiled a little as she hugged her back. "Now hurry along." She looked up at Drenchel. "Take care of her while she's gone alright."

Drenchel gave a nod as Sonni stepped into his hand. He lifted her up and placed her on his shoulder, where she climbed further back to somewhere she could hold on as his large wings expanded and began to flap themselves slowly, gusts of wind spreading from them as they did so.
Enricho: (Slowly wakes up, his eyes blinking as his vision clears, and sees that Macross is gone) Macross? (Looks around the room, not able to find a trace of her)
The witch remains completely still as she observes the winged demon fly off with Sonni on his back and keeps her eyes glued to her until she disappears from her sight. Helga blinks, and does not speak as she turns around to catch up with Macross in her own pace.

Flynn: *remains snuggling with Franziska in bed while quietly snoring and holding her closely*

As Rosemary slept, the small teddy bear paced around the room like a brave little soldier, keeping her owner's child safe. It was his responsibility after all. Not only did he fight for them in real life, but he also protected the child from nightmares. This is what he was made for. He was suppose to be passed on generation after generation of The Quartz Family to protect the children and he did not plan on not doing so.
Franziska: (Sleeps quietly, hugging him as she sleeps)

Rosemary: (Snores quietly)
Macross gave a small wave when Drenchel lifted off with Sonni, watching them disappear into the sky before continuing on her own way. She remains silent herself as she began to head northeast, going off path and making her way through the trees. The first gate has been opened already, as I suspected. And now we're going to have to go right in the middle of it... She sighed a little.

He is void.

What separates devil and human is deteriorating in his well being.

She began to pick up her pace of walking as she thought about what Drenchel had told her just moments ago. This was bad...worse than she had thought. But Drenchel also said that there was still something left within him, and even if it was only a little, that was enough to give her hope. She also had to keep herself alive for Enricho, and as that crossed her mind she set her determination in align with her priorities.
Helga took a deep breath as she quietly followed, letting a few of her memories peek through her head.

~ * ~

Her mind drifts into a scene that displayed a teenage-looking Helga in the scenery of a fancy, old restaurant of some sort that was already closing down for the night. She was sitting alone in a table for two, dressed nicely in a hot, red cocktail dress. The dress exposed her tattoos she had on her arms and back. Her oddly blonde hair was braided into a high ponytail, and she was wearing a bold lip color along with thick eyeliner. She had finished her salad and wine, and was now just observing the full plate and cup that sat in front of an empty chair.

He said 7:15.
But it’s 10:08.
Do humans have different hours?
Is this the right restaurant he gave me the address to?
Why isn’t he here?

Waiter: Ma’am?
Helga: ..huh? *blinks her pale emerald eyes, looking up at the worker*
Waiter: We need to ask you to leave. I asked the owner to keep this place open as long as we could, but it’s getting late. Our restaurant is officially closed for today.
Helga: Oh, right, right.. *frowns, then takes out a few coins from her purse and sets in on the table while standing up* ..Thank you, kind human.
Waiter: *nods politely at the being with normal ears, then begins to clean up the table*
Helga: *collects her things and walks out of the restaurant, shivering at the cold and rain of night with her short dress. She looks both ways before stepping out into the rain and covering herself with her purse instead of using magic* [i]Maybe he forgot? Humans have bad memories. He’s just sleeping, he must be tired. I’ll go tell him that I’m okay..

~*~

Helga: *stares at the nothingness as she continues to walk, then comes to a sudden halt and unexpectedly grabs Macross by the arm, dragging her to the left. A snap is heard from the previous location Macross was standing in, and a green bubble emerges from the ground, but the witch destroys it with a zap of magic* Careful where you step.. Poisonous bombs..
Macross stared at the place where the green bubble had emerged from the ground. "Yeah....thanks Helga." She says, looking to her with a smile before she continued forward. She had let herself be taken away by her own thoughts again, and shook her head to clear them of the ones that were distracting her the most so that she could pay more attention. But she couldn't help but to think. Because she found that even "thinking" was a privilege. Especially compared to being a lifeless drone to someone else. She took a deep breath for a moment and focused.
~*~

The young witch walked through the rain with her arms crossed, in attempt to keep herself warm. She crossed a few blocks and took a left, then a right until she ended up walking through a familiar alleyway, one where her lover lived in the small apartment. Oddly enough, she was smiling through her running makeup. She knocked on the wooden door, then opened it with the keys given to her a long time ago. When she opens the door, she suddenly begins to cough from the strong perfume circulating the air in the room. Her face displayed confusion as she called out her lover’s name while walking further into the apartment. She then encountered a yellow gown on the floor, along with a pair of shoes and the underpants of a stranger. When Helga opened the door to the master’s bedroom, her eyes widened in shock when she saw a naked woman in bed riding her own lover. Neither of them even sensed the witch’s presence. Helga’s ears return back to normal as she lowers them in denial, and a mask of fury and vexation distorts on her face as she idles there.

Helga: Edward?

The man widened his eyes and lifted his upper body as he interlocked his eyes with the witch standing by the door.

Edward: Ohhh, Helga! You’re back!!
Helga: ..Yeah, I was waiting in the restaurant..
Edward: Oh, was that today? *wraps himself with a robe and the woman besides him hides beneath the sheets*
Helga: Yes.. At 7:15
Edward: I am terribly sorry, my Helga! I’ll make it up for you, I promise!
Helga: Who’s that?
Edward: ..She’s uh, she’s a prostitute. We’re not officially together, remember?
Helga: ..Humans can go off with others while dating someone?
Edward: *nods with slight hesitation* B-But she’s nothing compared to you, darling!
Helga: *expands a small smile through her broken heart* ..She’s not?
Edward: Of course not, my sweet! *grabs Helga’s hands and kisses it* I was planning on, um.. Taking you to the place you like.
Helga: ...The park? Really? *perks her ears*
Edward: Yes, yes. The park. *suddenly frowns at the witch’s appearance* I thought I told you blonde with brown roots.
Helga: ..Oh, you did? *curls a lock of her short hair* I must have not heard you. But I dyed my hair for you, similar to what you asked!
Edward: Eh, well it’s good enough. Better than light brown if you ask me.
Helga: *slowly nods* May I stay over?
Edward: Oooh, that’s gonna be a problem. I’m actually having friends coming over for work.
Helga: Oh..
Edward: But don’t you have that cottage?
Helga: Yes, it’s.. It’s three hours away.
Edward: Well, good thing you can just teleport there! ..I’ll see you tomorrow, yes? *kisses the tall woman on the cheek*
Helga: *nods* Of course, Edward.. See you then.. *grabs her purse and walks out the door with a small smile* He’s taking me to the park.. No one has ever done that for me! He's so considerate..

Helga: *releases a sigh while remaining quiet, then stares up into the sky for any danger before she catches up with Macross*
As they traveled further through the woods, Macross comes to a sudden stop for a moment, and her eyes narrowed as she held her hand up for Helga to come to a stop. "Hold on...." She said slowly as she carefully took a step forward. Her eyes darted from left to right quickly. "Come on....move slowly. As long as you don't intimidate them, they'll let us pass..." She says. But nothing appeared to even be there except the silence that they held. But then a pair of circular red eyes appeared from within the trees. Then a second pair. Then another, and then numerous others. "We're not here to bring any of you harm...." She said, taking another careful step. "We just want to pass....that is all." She watched the eyes intently, not daring to take them out of her sight. "See....we are leaving...." The trees shuffled violently for a moment, but nothing could be seen except the many pairs of perfectly round orbs of red peering at them. "I say again....we have not come to bring harm to any of you. We're good people...." She spoke. "Say something about yourself Helga...and keep moving..slowly." She whispered fiercely. "My name is Macross Shire...I'm on a search to find a friend..."
~*~

The young witch now stood in front of her lover, Edward, with an unexplained rage distorting in her face.

Helga: ..You used me. How did I not see this coming? ..I was never anything to you. You spoke behind my back and wanted to turn me in. And you slept with many, many women behind my back. No, actually right in front of my face.
Edward: That’s not true, Helga. We both know that I love you very much. I saved you from being killed as a suspect of using witchcraft.
Helga: But I asked other humans and they said it was not okay to be with someone and have sex with someone else, Edward.
Edward: Those humans you asked have no idea what they are talking about.
Helga: This isn’t the first time it’s happened… I’ve been used for my magic. I’ve been turned in for. I’ve been asked out, then attempted to be beheaded while staring at the night sky. I’ve been cheated on. I’ve been dumped in a restaurant. I’ve been used for my body. I’ve been used for my potions. I’ve been fooled.. I dyed my hair because you forced me to. I cut my hair because you wanted me to. I lost twelve pounds because I wasn’t skinny enough for you. I made myself taller for you. I wore a dress shorter than my knees go for you. I gave you all the money you asked for. I gave you each potion you needed. I gave you my undying love. I stood by you. I protected you from the guards. I.. I even killed for you.. And I get repaid.. Like this? Am I really not worthy enough? And worst of all, in the end, you blamed me for your mistakes. You come home drunk and beat me, but I never said anything about it. All my other lovers did the same. They would use me while drunk. Beat me. My father even bruised me when he came home after having a bit too much. And I was so.. SO stupid for letting them, and letting you.
Edward: Helga.. Now you’re just talking nonsense, honey..
Helga: ..You.. You stole my heart, Edward. And I want to do the same.
Edward: You’ve already have, darling..
Helga: No.. Not quite..

The witch unexpectedly stabs her arm through the man’s chest, penetrating the skin with her sharp nails and fast move. Edward gasps in pain as he could literally feel the hand of the witch grasping his heart. In an instant, Helga pulls the heart out of him, making him fall back dead. Helga stares at the organ before she crushes it and throws it on the ground, cleaning her hands with the dead man’s shirt. She picked up the ends of her long dress like a lady and made her way out.

Helga blinked, realizing the amount of eyes that were all on her and Macross. She remained quiet for a while before she understood what Macross had ordered her to do, then spoke in a quiet tone while staring at the ground.

Helga: My name.. My name is Helga Quartz.. I'm a.. I'm a suicidal pregnant witch that is blamed for mostly everything, and that is in search for the lover I betrayed in hopes that he is not consumed entirely by.. by evil.. In search for a lover that left because of a fucking teddy bear.. And I really, really do not wish to harm anymore people or things..
Macross looked at her, her eyes widening. Did she...did she hear that right? She was sure that she did. But had she really? You're....pregnant!!? She heard the trees shuffle above her again and her attention was quickly averted back to the trees. Groans and growls began to come from the trees, and as she took a stepped and snapped a skinny branch in half, the branches and leaves began to shake violently as the unknown creatures began to holler and scream unlike anything she had ever heard.

Over the sound of animal like screeches and shaking trees, an apple unknowingly dropped down and landed on the ground, rolling little ways to Helga's feet. A branch snapped, and the screeches only became louder. The red peering orbs grew into a deeper red as something seemed to start stalking closing to them. All of the surrounding eyes began to close in. But then something dropped down in front of both Helga and Macross. It was a young boy with a familiar face. Pointed ears. Messy strands of hair. His clothing were the bandages wrapped around him and the soft leaves that seemed to stick to them. His pupiless eyes were not that of gold, as blue as the clearest waters. His fingers ended with razor sharp points, and fur sprouted from his arms and legs. The young boy inhaled before letting out a surprisingly ferocious roar to the sky that seemed to shake the trees themselves, echoing out into the distance. The growls and noises of hostilation went completely silent, and the numerous red eyes began to back away into the trees. The boy then turned and looked to Helga, looking from her to the apple at her feet, then back to her in hesitation, backing away slightly.

(Aaand visual.)
 Macross looked at her, her eyes widening. Did she...did she hear that right? She was sure that she di
Helga: *widens her eyes at the young boy, then looks down at the apple by her feet. She then speaks in a very soft, soothing voice* H-Hey, did you come for this? ..You shouldn't leave it here if you're hungry.. It sucks to be hungry.. *carefully and slowly squats down instead of using magic, then gently grabs the apple that was by her feet and cleaned it a little against the cloth of her chest. She looked back at the boy and extended her arm very slowly, holding the apple to him* Here, this must be yours. We don't mean any harm.. Macross and I will be on our way.
Macross stared at the boy as well, not sure if she should step forward or back. There was a confusion that had began to build in her mind as she looked at the young boy. It was as if her mind was trying to tell her who he was, but her eyes couldn't quite get a grip on it.

The boy stared at her for a moment, backing away a little more. But then he furrowed his brow, seemingly attempting to muster up courage, despite what he had just done to keep them out of harms way. He inched closer a step in hesitation before crouching down a little as he sniffed at her hand for a moment, looking to Macross for a second or so as his ears twitched before looking back to Helga. He leaned forward and carefully and took the apple from her hand with his teeth instead of his hands. He dropped the apple from his teeth and into his hands before he gave her a small smile, one smile that was identical to Wiezen's, his clear blue eyes looking up into hers. He held his hand and a brushed his fingers across her palms gently, and as he did, there was a flash of light and a change of scenery, just like what had happened with the hour glass.
---

The trees around them disappeared, and the young boy pointed a finger over at a child around his age that was staring up at the sky from the docks. This was the first memory from the hourglass, and the child at the docks was actually the young boy. But the memory didn't quite end there. In fact, it picked up from where it left off the last time the hourglass revealed it. He then pointed to a man that was walking across the docks, approaching the boy from behind.

"Don' ye know wha time o' day it is laddie!? I tought yar mudder tol ya to stay inside she did." The man had said, his voice and Irish accent bitter with anger. The man wore clothes of royalty, and his shoulder length black hair hung calmly as he stared down at the young child.

The young child's ears drooped as he looked up at the man, his golden yellow eyes flickering to a pupiless ocean blue.

"An wha 'ave ah tol ye abou tose repulsive eyes of yars? Warlocks don' have things so ugly." The man smacked the child in the head hard before pushing him off the dock and down into the water. He watched as it took a moment for the child to resurface, coughing violently. "Niw git yeself out. Next time ah migh drown ye, ye li-ul gobshite." The man spit on the child's face as he was in the water. [i]"Ah shant of leh ye be barn te begin with. Yar know warlock ye aren'. Nutin' bu a fake half breed creature. Ye can barely do magic."

The child's ears lowered as he did as he was told and climbed out of the water, only to be grabbed by his throat as soon as he had gotten onto back onto the docks. The man had began to strangle him. "Ah'll make sure ye don' eat a damn thing tonigh laddie!!" But the scene came to an abrupt ending, but not because that was all of it.
---

The young boy stumbled back and away from Helga, his blue eyes now wide and frightened as the apple in his hands dropped to the ground.

"H-hey! Are you alrigh--" Macross went to approach him, to help him up and comfort him. But her movements were too sudden, and she took a step back as the young boy let out a hostile snarl, backing away from her in fear.
During the memory, Helga tried to help the boy strangling from the man but by the time she did, she was back in the same woods with the young boy and Macross. The witch blinks, then looks at the child once again and speaks in her low, soothing voice that does not change volume.

Helga: ..Wiezen? Is that you? ..It's still me, Helga. And that's Macross over there. We won't harm you.. I promise you.. How did you..? How are you.. That? *slowly and carefully approaches the boy with no sign of fear, then places a gentle hand on his head, rubbing gently the back of his ears in a comforting manner* We need to get you out of here, my friend.. *picks up the apple again*
The young boy grew cautious as Helga had approached him and even growled some. He was afraid, yes, but the softness of her voice calmed him to a point where he lowered his head a little in a gleeful manner when she rubbed the back of his ears. When she picked up the apple, his ears lowered a little and he stared at her with apologetic eyes and pointed in the direction that they were headed in.

"W-Wiezen!?" Macross exclaimed for a moment putting her hand to her head to try and make sense of things. Wiezen? Him? He looks so innocent and afraid...terrified.. But as she watched him point, she couldn't help but look off in that direction for a moment in thought before turning back to him. "Hey...I didn't mean to scare you little one." She said, approaching very carefully, not wanting to scare him again. She knelt down to him, pausing for a moment as he growled at her again. "Wiezen...is that your name? Wiezen?" She asks softly.

The young boy hesitated, looking up at Helga for a second before looking back to Macross. He gave a small nod, clutching on to Helga's leg softly.

Okay, so that was one thing that her mind could try and comprehend. Macross looked back in the direction that he had pointed in again for a moment before looking back to him. "There..." She pointed in the direction that he had. "Is that where you have to go?"

The young boy's eyes widened a little, and he nodded again.

Helga: ..Well, then there's no time to waste, Wiezen. ..And why do you have bandages? Are you harmed? If so, I don't want you walking or anything. Are your, uh.. Paws alright? ..I'm not quite sure what happened to you, but whatever did, we'll fix it. *slowly leans down and picks up the boy from her legs and holds him close to her like a small dog, then gives him the apple and continues scratching the back of his ears gently as she began to walk while carrying him*
Macross followed alongside her, watching as the young child snuggled against Helga as she was carrying him in her arms. But she couldn't help but to see innocence every time she looked at him. "Aaww..." She cooed a little as she watched him sniff at the apple for a moment.

When the young boy bit into the apple after smelling over it, and there was a crunch, but he didn't bite anything out of it. He didn't chew or do anything of the sorts. instead, as his teeth was sunken into it, the red slowly began to drain from the apple, and he stopped for a moment, just as a person would in between bites.

Macross watched him with eyes full of both fascination and shock as she watched the bright red of the apple slowly be drained into a paler one. When sunk his tiny little teeth in it again, more of the color began to drain until it turned a greyish color, except that the apple didn't rot or anything at all. It remained the same as it was, just losing more and more color to its surface. Wiezen....what are you?
Helga: *continues to hold the young boy closely in her arms, then stares at the grey apple in awe* Oh, um.. Do you just like sucking the color out of things? Preferably red? Well.. I guess this apple has no value to it anymore.. *drops it to the side, then looks at Macross for a second* The man is the memory said he was a half breed.. So a warlock and... Well.. I'm not quite sure.. *gently grabs the boy's paws, massaging them softly while studying them, then looks at him and places her a finger on his lips, making him bite on it as she observes his small fangs* Hmm..
"A half breed..." Macross repeated to herself as she observed Wiezen from where she was. "His eyes they're...beautiful. They're so blue..." She said, looking into them before looking to Helga.

The boy nibbled at Helga's finger for a moment, his small teeth splitting into numerous sharper needle like ones before coming back together as they were. He wrinkled his nose a little, a light blush coming to his cheeks when Macross had complimented his eyes, causing him to squirm until he could bury his face in Helga's chest to hide it.
Helga: *when he buries himself in her chest, she gently strokes his hair and scratches his ears to comfort him* His golden eyes are just as beautiful.. So are his ears.. And his blush.. And his nose.. And his soft skin.. and his furry paws and small teeth.. You are very cute, are you aware of that, little Wiezen?
Macross smiled as she watched her hold him close in comfort. It was something about it that just made her...smile. And the little Wiezen's reaction just made her chuckle a bit.

The blush on the boy's face burned a little darker, and he attempted to snuggle himself further, burying his face down into her breasts. But then his nose twitched while his face was there, feeling how soft and tender they were and he lifted up and looked at her with an expression of puzzlement and curiosity.
Helga: *interlocks her emerald eyes into his blue eyes* hm? What's wrong little Wiezen? *follows his gaze down to her chest, then back up at him* ..Alright, this is already awkward enough.
The little Wiezen furrowed his brow as he looked up at her, his ears twitching a little. "Aw....Awk...ward.....e-...en....enou­gh.­..&­quo­t; He says as if he had just read her mind. When he attempted to speak, his words came out scratchy and seemingly painful, for he put his finger claws to his throat for a moment. Truthfully speaking, he couldn't exactly control any sort of power that he had, being that he was only a child. He blinked for a moment before letting out a sort of puppy like yawn and resting his head against her.

Macross covered her mouth, trying to hold in a laugh. "Well well, it looks like he's taking a re-liking to you already." A small laugh escaped her lips. "I wouldn't mind having this little Wiezen around a little longer if it weren't for this war. He's adorable. But...it seems that he has a hard time speaking. He seems old enough to do that much but..." She frowned for a moment. "He seemed to be in pain..."
Helga: *squints her eyes at the boy* Yes.. Adorable and a little genius too. *continues scratching the back of his ears as he rests against her* It's funny because they probably both started "liking" me because of my boobs. *rolls her eyes slightly* And yes, something seems to be off with his voice.. *focuses on the boy's neck, then grabs the little Wiezen and makes him open his mouth again, leaning forward and observing his throat* Hmm.. Maybe I can find the root to this problem.. Could it have been the strangling?
Macross chuckled a little at Helga's comment about her breasts, and kept looking as she had started to look over him.

Little Wiezen scratched at his neck for a moment as it became an irritating itch. After he finished, a bit of dark purple could be seen curling around to the back of his neck, but the leaves of his makeshift clothing blocked it from few as he rested his head back against her giving a yawn. If the leaves were to me moved, then the dark purple blotch of hand prints and finger bruises would be revealed. In fact, those bruises alone would lead to the discovery of a few more, like the burn marks along his lower back.

Macross furrowed her brow for a moment. "Helga...look.." She said, pointing to the slight bit of purple that she could see a little coming from his neck, right above his shoulders. "It's right there...just above the collar bone area...."
Helga: ..Oh my goodness! *covers her mouth and returns to speaking in her usual, calm and soothing voice. She then moved little Wiezen around her arms to get a better view from his back, removing a few of the bandages and leaves out of the way. She then quietly gasped when she saw even more bruises and burn marks* Wait, we need to help him before anything. *suddenly stops walking and sits down on the ground, not even bothering to sweep the area for any threats. Her main focus was the child. The witch seats the boy in front of her as she continued to gently pull away the old bandages that served him as clothes* Wiezen, you should have showed us this earlier.. I need to heal you, you poor little thing.. *pets his hair gently*
Wiezen curled himself up sleepily as his bandages were being removed. Doing so hid the more brutal bruises across his chest that were deep welp marks and small but numerous cut like bruises. He shivered slightly, letting out another little yawn as his eyes began to droop, his ears twitching slightly before doing the same.

Macross covered her mouth. "Wiezen..." She didn't see how was remaining so casual...though she guessed that was why he was usually that way his older self as well. But that also explained why he was so afraid earlier, and that brought a sad feeling to her heart. "I'll...I'll make sure nothing is lurking around the area..." She said before she went to go check their surroundings.
Helga: *nods at Macross, returning her attention to Wiezen as she finally strips him out of all the bandages and leaves* ..My poor Wiezen.. Don't worry, I'll heal you. I'll fix you. You won't have to feel this pain anymore.. And if you heal well and all I'll reward you with leaning against my breasts again. *chuckles a little because of her joke, then makes the boy lay on his back as she lowers her ears even more at the sight of his chest, releasing a sigh of pity. She then places both her cold yet gentle hands on his small chest.* Purger l'interieur, éteindre la lumiere dans cette font..

As she murmured the spell repeatedly, her hands began to glow a bright purple as she starts to transmit her magic through the boy's veins, and his bruises and burns slowly began to disappear from her sight. The witch then leans forward and places a kiss on the boy's nose, then at his stomach. She removed the black cloak that kept her warm and wrapped it around Wiezen's body.
Enricho: (Walks out of the tavern, looking for Macross) Where did she go?
(A mysterious man follows Enricho)