windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Giggles slyly) I'm starting to like it too (She rests above him and gives him everything she's got)
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
There was silence for a moment before the barrier opened again. "Oh, so it's already gotten to the point where you've went about lying for the damn bear now? Oh so much for trust already. And people wonder why I've got so many issues with it. Whelp, I tried. Hoo-fucking-ray." He murmured. "Now WHAT? WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT, Helga?" He said, continuing to stare at the wall, moving only momentarily to scribble something onto the wall with his own blood. "And don't you dare come to me with an apology of any shape, form, kind, nothing." He says, flipping through the pages of his spell book as it floated beside him. He began to

~

Macross gave a nod. "As you wish, love." She lifted herself up for a moment and pushed herself onto him, wincing slightly as she felt him going inside. But the further down she went, the more that pain began to be clouded with pleasure. And from the pleasure, came lust. She let out a long moan and kissed him fiercely, unable to stop moaning as she kept her lips against his.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (Unable to control himself, he holds her close to him, kissing her fiercely as they continued)
(And this is where I stop with Enricho and Macross, because this is getting to be too much :P)

Rosemary: (Can hear banging from two different rooms) Wow, those people are loud (Swings her legs back and forth)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
(Agreed :P) over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: *widens her eyes as she quickly runs into the bubble, pulling his arm away from the wall, then staring at his flesh and blood with her lips quivering* what do I want?..I want you to stop it. STOP IT!!!! STOOOPPPP IIITTTTT!!!! *tears begin to swell in her eyes as she speaks with a weak, cracking voice* Just stop it!!! Stop hurting yourself, it's hurting me!!! AN APOLOGY?! AN APOLOGY FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!?! WHAT DO I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY FOR?! FOR TRYING TO HELP YOU?! FOR LOVING YOU?!?! FOR NOT LETTING YOU HURT MY BEAR?!?! *sniffles* ...You might not feel the pain, but what about me?!!? WHAT ABOUT ME?! ME, ME, ME, ME!!!! *slams the wall hard, then grabs the chair he was sitting on and throws it against the wall, breaking it* How am I suppose to feel when the love of my life is tearing his flesh apart after I healed him?! *sniffles as she bursts out crying* NOW I'M GONNA BE THE ONE TO BLAME FOR YOUR FLESH!!! HASN'T THERE BEEN ENOUGH BLOOD SHED?! Do you not care about me?! If so, you wouldn't be hurting yourself!!! You are hurting your perfectly healed skin, and I can't do anything about it!!! HOw do you think I feel Wiezen, huh!?! *tears stream down her face as she wrinkles her nose in anger* JUST STOP IT!!! Make it stop!!! Please!!! Why are you doing this to me?! Why are you making me feel things I don't want to feel?! Why are you being so selfish and mean to me?! Why don't you understand that whatever pain you don't feel, I DO!!! I DO, I DO, I DO!!!!!!!! I FUCKING DO!!! I FEEL EVERY OUNCE OF PAIN THAT YOU DENY! *begins scratching her skin with her nails, tearing up pieces of flesh* WILL THIS MAKE YOU STOP?! WILL THIS MAKE YOU STOP HURTING YOURSELF?! *knocks over everything he had laid out* What about now, hm?!?! *slaps the sides of her head repeatedly, tearing out chunks of her beautiful, long hair* HOW ABOUT NOW?! AHHH!!! *purple veins begin to surface her under eyes as she hisses in anger* WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU STOP?!?! What do I have to stab myself with?!! *grabs a broken piece of the wooden chair and stabs herself on the thigh with the stake* ..NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!?! *walks around the room with her wounds and punches her hand against the glass mirror, breaking it* Will that make you stop?!! *slams her head against the last lamp, making the lights go out in the room* Oh, that was a good one!!!! *sinks her fangs into her forearm, tearing out a chunk of flesh as her pupils turn black and her scleras are all black* DO YOU ACCEPT FLESH AS AN APOLOGY?!?! ...WHAT ABOUT ME, HUH?! What do I do when your hurting?! W-What do I do when you refuse to stop?! WHAT DO I DO??!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?!?! TELEPORT ME SOMEWHERE ELSE?! LEAVE ME AGAIN?!?! GO OFF WITH ANOTHER CREATURE BEHIND MY BACK?! RISK YOUR LIFE WITHOUT TELLING ME?!?! BLAME ME AND ABANDON FOR IT??!?!?! ....ARGGGHHHHHH!!!! WHAT ABOUT ME?! DONT I MATTER!? DONT I DESEVE SOME DAMN FUCKING PEACE AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE?! *throws herself on her knees and cries on the floor*
"Oh...you broke my chair. Fascinating." Wiezen says, the papers in his book rearranging themselves. "I try. I've tried. And I try....and I try....and I try...and I try some more. They way I see it, everything was fine until Mr.Bear showed up throwing lamps." He stared down at her. "And then I wanted to be left alone, because apparently, I'm not allowed to be pissed off about that, somehow some way. And this is the part where I'm suppose to break right? No...no I'm done falling for that same damn thing every single time. Peace?" He shook his head. "And now you sit there tearing yourself limb to limb, and you're expecting me to feel some sort of sympathy? Some sort of self-hatred for myself again? After I've watched your face...your smile...your body torture me. But like I said. I don't want to hear any apology of any shape, sort, way of form, but I guess you didn't hear that though did you? And peace...I've been one peace since the day I was put in this fucking world. Go off with another creature behind your back? Like you did with Enricho? I'm not desperate, and as I recall, I've never betrayed you in that fashion. And now I sit here and watch you. Should I repeat the same words that you said to me when I was down and needed your help? Or should I come up with an excuse on how everything that I do isn't my fault? Oh, that's right, I can't even do that because I've been forced to except it. I try Helga. I try...and I try....and I try. But no matter how much I do, nothing seems to work. Maybe I'll end up like Alzul, killing people and trying to take something that ain't mine." He speaks calmly, but his voice began to tremble. "Have you ever thought that I've had every right to abandon you after everything you've done? I have the right to go off with another woman, just as you did with another man. I have a right to go off with another creature and drink, because I haven't done anything for that type of trust to falter. Get up. Because every time you've been falling I've found some way to pick you up. I've found someway back. I've found someway to do this and that. And you know what....I'm exhausted. I'm tired. I got a lamp broken across my head but you? You're doing this all to yourself. Have you wonder why I haven't left and never came back, despite all of the windows of opportunities that I've had? BECAUSE I FUCKING CARE!" He yelled. "What do you do when I'm hurting? Maybe listen to what I have to fucking say for once!! Have you ever thought about doing that? Have you ever thought about actually sitting down and listening to anything I've had to say!!? These memories, I didn't want them back. I never wanted them back. After seeing myself slaughter my fucking sister, I didn't want any of them back. But guess what? You wanted me to get them back and I did. You're still not satisfied. I've torn my life to the brink of all hell and you're still not satisfied. I've tried to love you like I've always done, full hardheartedly and your still not satisfied. You've blamed me for the things that Alzul has said. And I took those shots. You've blamed me for putting the lives of hundreds of thousands of people before myself. You've blamed me for trying to keep you safe. You've blamed me for so much and yet you call yourself having the dignity to say that what you're doing now is my fault? And you're STILL NOT SATISFIED!! How about you stop...the fucking games. And get to your feet. Because this ends the same way every single time and you act as if you don't notice it. Instead you say I left and you did nothing wrong. Or then you try to blame yourself and expect everyone around you to just feel sympathy!!" His spell book floated around him as he lifted his hand. "Unholy Grail" The tips of his fingers began to burn and light shot into Helga's chest and began to heal her. "Don't you matter? You do. But I AM NOT....about to stand here....AND WATCH YOU TURN YOURSELF INTO A GOD DAMN IDIOT!! SO GET UP!! I am sick....and tired of this...this...whatever this is!! I'm tired of it!! You think I'm not tired of fighting!!? You think I'm not tired of having to put up with this shit!!? You think you have it oh so god damn bad....and every single day....I muster myself up. I put on a smile. And I hope that this isn't the day that I decide to kill myself...to stay alive for YOUR sake. Every day I fight against things so black in my mind that it makes all of this seem like utter bullshit!! It makes war and bloodshed seem like bullshit!! And do you know how it feels to have to accept that!!? DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO BE GETTING HIT WITH FUCKING LAMPS!!? NO!!! SO DON'T YOU SIT HERE AND SAY THAT YOU DON'T MATTER TO ME!! So get up.....GET THE FUCK UP!!" He began to fume again. "GET UP!!!" He yelled.
The witch just remains in the ground, huddled against her own body and doesn't speak, or doesn't react to his words. She even blocked him from healing her by creating an invisible barrier of magic through her body. She just stares at the bottom wall, her eyes not blinking, just twitching. Her arms are wrapped around her knees and her hair covers her face while her bent back is given to the warlock.
"So be it then. I'm done. I'm through. I give up, and you just gave me the reason to." Wiezen dug down in his pocket and pulled out the small box he had and stared at it for a moment before throwing it to the ground. "My will has finally met its breaking point. You win. You and that fucking bear. This....I can't take this shit anymore. And yet all of this...just to try and have a family. Just to try and be happy for making it this far. And now the one thing I can truly blame you for is not standing up. And now you can't say that I just left you....because I tried, just like I always do." He looked over to his bag and it flew through the air and into his hand. His own arm had already healed. He looked around the room at all the damage done. "This is pathetic of both of us." He said, turning his back and a portal opened this time. "Don't worry. I can't forget. Once its been accepted it won't let me forget. But you...I can erase all your memories of me...of us ever meeting. And then I'll leave. I'll go far away from this place. Because this is no hell to live. I'll put an end to this war, just like I said I would." He said, walking through the portal and it closed instantly behind him. He appeared at the docks again, but this time, out by the water. He carried his bag over his shoulder. To end up back there again....it everything that he felt into the ground and removed the vial of black from the side of his bag to stare at it. He looked up at the moon. "You want me. Then you've got me." He popped the vial open and the smell of death floated from it in a nasty smokey fog, causing him to take a deep breath for a moment. His spell book appeared in front of him, flipping through its own pages to give him something that he could use to fuse both the wickedness and the blood of darkness that was inside the vial. One that could help him keep his sanity...for a little while longer. But he had to wait for the clouds to remove themselves from the path of the moon first...only then would the spell work.
Helga rises from the ground, her body still injured from her madness. Her face didn't seem to reflect any pain at all as she turned around and met her eyes with his. The only pain she could physically feel came from her stomach. She just gives her back at the warlock and weakly and slowly walks to the bed, throwing herself like a rag on it. She grasped her stomach tightly as her eyes remained glued to the wall, emotionless.
Weizen held the vial up to the moon as the clouds slowly began to part way for it to be a full one. "Stillus Repredonte...collad munva" He drunk from the vial, and instantly felt his head vibrate one hard time, feeling as if his brain were to be ricocheting off of his skull. He looked to the decimated town from when the ambush had occurred and thought about how many people had survived because of that action. The only things that had been lost were the buildings and shops, as well a the homes but no lives. That had been--he started to vomit for a moment. The blood was rejecting him, but it began to notice who he was. And now he had to get to him before it was to late. "Alzuuuuuul..." He growled as images of the bar began to pop into his memory. He knew the location now....he could finally end it...once and for all. He placed his hand to his head. I'm coming for you Alzul....I hope you're ready for the reunion...
As Helga laid there, not moving an inch of her body, she hears the familiar voice sitting behind her. It was the same bear that witnessed the entire scene. Now he witnessed her owner laying in bed with bruises and scars that my never heal.

Coco: *sits down on the edge of the bed* Quartz?
Helga: ....
Coco: Quar-
Helga: This is all.. Your fault.
Coco: Mine? I beg to differ.
Helga: Everything was going just well until you had to come along and hit him with a lamp.
Coco: I wasn't aware what he was to you.. I was only trying to protect you..
Helga: I get that. But he doesn't. He reacted to a teddy bear hitting him. That's what triggered his inner warlock. ..And now I'm left with his child.
Coco: What?
Helga: I'm going to kill it. Kill it. Kill it. Kill it. Kill it. Kill it. Kill it. I'm going to kill this child in me. I've already damaged it so why not kill it? He doesn't want a baby in this age anyways.
Coco: Are you mad, Quartz? You shall do not such thing! Witches tend to go through pregnancy a lot quicker than normal human beings. Sometimes they can be born within a month, or a couple weeks, or even after a few days.
Helga: He didn't seem to notice, so why not? No one will have to know. Now I realize why I was so hungry and emotional today. Why I was throwing up so much..
Coco: Helga Mourey Quartz, you are NOT ending a life of a baby so that you can turn green again.
Helga: He took my powers. My wicked powers. A source I could've used to protect myself. I wanted to help him, you know? But he wouldn't stop hurting himself and I didn't know what else to do to grab his attention.. I've already apologized many times and I don't know what to do for him to let me in and heal him from the inside too. I am always the one to blame, you know, Snuggles? You've been gone for quite a while, but every bad thing you've seen is because of me. I don't know how to fix it, Snuggles. I really, really want to end my life. I've never met someone so suicidal as I am. And that scares me. But if I kill myself, hah, I'll be the one to blame for it. I'll be called weak. I'll be insulted and left behind. ..And it's come to the point, where I really don't care.. *slowly begins to heal her own wounds* But then again, if I don't care, I'll be blamed for that too later on in life. And if I do, I'll be blamed for that too. It's so.. Damn annoying being the bad guy in a situation..
Coco: *remains silent, but then tumbles over to his owner and gives her a warm, bear hug*
Helga: ..You're hugs do not heal me anymore as they used to.. *lowers her ears while looking at her stomach, then back at him*
"So....the King finally makes his move..." Alzul says as he sits at his throne surrounded by nothing but nearly naked women that massaged his body. In front of him sat a chessboard, and he move the King piece up another space with his pawns surrounding it. "Hm....he's well aware of what he's doing....but his he willing to accept his fate on a path to revenge?" He stared off into the air for a moment. "And end up just as it did before....with something else lovely dead." His eyes went back to the chessboard, looking at the few pieces on either side. He knocked the queen from the opposite side of the board. "Heh...divide and conquer my friend...divide and conquer." He rested his head against his hand. "Finally, something to spice the pot."

~

Wiezen stepped out of another portal, ending up in a place completely different than where he planned on going. He looked around cautiously as his sense of reason began to fade. He placed his hand to his head again. "What is this...." He took a few steps forward before a wave of nausea hit him again and he came to a stop. He sniffed the air before covering his mouth and nose. Poison... He turned and went back through the portal as his pupils began to sizzle. He ended up in a town that he could barely see, but he could sense everything around him.

~

Alzul plucked off another pawn before glancing over to a man with a red and white horned masked. "Go give our guest a little...invitation."

The masked man nodded while taking a knee. "Ye can count on me sir. Ah'll bring his limbs I will."

As the man disappeared from his presence, Alzul reached over and plucked a pawn off of his side of the board. "Oh well, sacrifice has to be made in order to reach higher things. But you...Wiezen...your choices I find fascinating. Leaving behind the many to face a threat yourself? Foolish....but understandable. You're to soft to lead anyone into war if it means that some will die. Instead, you pick up burden after burden and nnow its diminishing your sanity. What, will, you, do....now?"
(I wonder if I can add my villain into the legion of your villains, COLA :P)
(Hey, I'd say its possible. Go right ahead.)
(Great)
???: (Walks behind Alzul) Hello, Alzul. The people in the town believe me like mindless sheep. Their lack of thinking will be their own downfall for this war
The witch bursts through Flynn's and Franziska's door, interrupting their activity as she walks in with an apathetic expression and the teddy bear no longer with her. Instead, it was with Rosemary taking care of her.

Flynn: *muffles through the kiss* - Helga!!! Really?!
Helga: Make room for one more! The witch needs company and love and friendship and all that bullshit. *hops into bed with her wounds almost healed and lays in between the two lovers*
Flynn: Helgaaaaa.
Helga: What? I would hang out with Sonni but I'm too lazy to track her with a spell.
Flynn: She's busy also having sex with her girlfriend. *rolls his eyes in annoyance*
Helga: *pats her belly with a frown* ..Man, am I the only one not having sex tonight? Hah, that sucks. *lays her head above her hands* Well, you two can continue. Don't let my presence ruin your night.
Alzul grinned. "Finally, some actual useful news from someone who can get the job done. The rook himself, always able to get through the tight spots." He moved the rook to the center of the board. "And the two puppets that I had, the sisters, yes. They've fallen right into sync with their own destruction. I have a task for you. You will be leading the first legion through the towns early. They've gotten it in their simple little heads that they have time to prepare for a war. Such fools they are. Go through those towns and slaughter any whom you encounter. Those who bow their heads, capture them for the Process. Those who choose to fight...have your fun with them."

~

A screech pierced through the air before it was silenced by Wiezen's foot, who snapped its neck with no remorse. He kept his mouth and nose covered. As he had been making his way through the town's vacancy, a few dark witches decided to make an attack That was their worst mistake, for now they lay dead, one of their heads shoved up the ass of the other who was decapitated. He continued on his way. As he did so, he could feel the presence of someone following him...and he had intuition on exactly who it was. He came to a stop. "If yer goin te follow me arouoon, I would kindly suggist tat ye come to me face ye spineless shitehawk."

"Quite the senses ye fucknugget." The masked stranger stepped from the shadows many feet away. "Pardon me, but ah've come to skewer ye through and through I did. Beg for ye life now?"

"Eva heard of what a leprechaun is like when it's angry?" Wiezen stared at the masked stranger. "Oi'm gonna tear ye limb from limb laddie." A grin came across his face. "Oi'm gonna start wit tat tere spine of yers. Then to te arms and legs, ten Oi'll snap yar neck and be on me way."
Franziska: I don't know, Helga. Flynn seems uncomfortable with it

???: Oh, I'm afraid I can't. You see, there is a creature, one that may be able to help us track down the Ancient Ones, the only ones keeping me from turning into a Corrupted. This creature may be of use (Hands her a book, revealing to be a creature called The Land Mover) (The man looks through it, showing his face to be the priest from the cathedral) This creature will be very useful indeed
Flynn: What are you even doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be in the other room with Wiezen or on a date with him or something?
Helga: *bursts out into laughter, snorting a bit in the end* D-Date? HAH! Good one. Like that's ever happening.
Flynn: Well.. I'm trying to enjoy sometime with my girlfriend here, sooo if you wouldn't mind-
Helga: Just be careful and don't get her pregnant, haha! That wouldn't be good, now would it?
Flynn: Uhh.. no, I guess? At least not at this specific time.
Helga: Hmmmm.... I have no one to have fun with!
Flynn: Helga?
Helga: Hm?
Flynn: ..Where the hell is Wiezen?!
Helga: Hmmmmmmmmm... *closes her eyes for a second* Not sure. He blocked his tracking from me.
Flynn: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. This is bad, very bad. I need to go tell Macross and Enricho-
Helga: IIIIIII wouldn't do that if I were you. They're having some of their own, quality time. *winks at him* And plus, it's a special night for her so let's not ruin it! *stands up from the bed* When is this war happening anyways?
Flynn: ..Not sure, but we have plenty of time to prepare for it. NOW GET OUT.
Helga: ..Yeesh.. *walks out the door, closing it behind her and releases a sigh*
Rosemary: (Keeps waiting in the room, wondering what's taking so long)
Alzul frowned for a moment, but then grinned. He clasped his hands together. "This....Land Mover. Where do you suppose it's location is? I think I may want to...interrupt its sleep." He says. "You're saying that this creature has enough power to find the Ancient Ones. Which means that the beast is wherever it is for a reason. Which would conclude how much of a threat it is I suppose. However, I would like to know how much confidence you have in this being more than just a fairy's myth. Where does your faith lie in this...Land Mover?"
The witch crosses her arms because of the cold, then returns to the other room she left the bear with Rosemary. When she knocks and steps in, she encounters the bear sitting across from Rosemary who is waiting on the edge of the bed.

Helga: ..Hello little human.. *slightly lowers her ears in guilt as she expands a small smile* How are you?
???: I can assure you, this creature is no myth. He sleeps beneath the mountains, and is unable to move, as it is held by lock. This lock, to be exact (Shows a small handdrawn image of a strange ancient design filled with a small circle shaped part in the middle) This lock is opened when the blood of a Non-Corrupted is placed into the circle. They must not be Corrupted to work, and this mountain is full of monsters. No doubt put there by the Ancient Ones to keep it safe. But, that's why we are here. The only problem that remains is finding one innocent enough to sacrifice... But, I met a small group in town. They had a little girl with them. I think I may know someone who will work for a sacrifice. Those damn people. They see the Land Mover as their savior, when really, it will be their destroyer.

Rosemary: Hi Helga (Gives her a warm smile, before turning it into a look of curiosity) What's wrong, Helga? You look upset.
"Ahh....very well then. Lead an legion with you into the surrounding towns. Skewer them all, except for the little child." Alzul said, crossing one leg over the other as he leaned back in his throne chair. "Give the order for this first legion to stay away from the town's that contain the little girl. Instead, have the entire vicinity surrounded. No one gets in, and no one gets out unless its yourself or one of ours. I'll be awaiting a full scale report n your return."

~

"Had enough already? Wit all of yer talk abou bone breaking and all, ah'd though yer'd be more of a challenge." The masked stranger says as he watches Wiezen pick himself up from the ground. "Pathetic. Ye leave everyting behin jist to com to yer death bed laddie. And yer pigglish whore is already baring a child ah tell ye." He spins his blades around in his hands. "Maybe ah'll pay er a li-ul visit. And fuck er like ah'd--" He was cut off as a hand suddenly shoved itself through his neck.

"Iye laddie, ye talk to much. I tink Oi'd heard jus abou enough of ye gobshite voice." Wiezen spoke, his accent floating out smoothly, but much more deadlier in manner. "An I waz in te mi-ul of talkin', don inerup me." He began to push his entire hand through the masked mans neck until it reached his elbow. In his hand, he held the mans lungs. "Ah, I got yer lungs laddie. Eye for an eye, lung for a lung, arm for an arm. Fingers...for fingers. Don' go off dyin' jus yet, we ave a lot to discuss."
???: Afraid I can't. We must keep any of our human followers from turning. Once they kill someone, they'll turn, and they'll attack us. Their mind will just be filled with hate and murder and attack anyone, including us. We'll need to think of another way to get this child... And I think I may have an idea. That Hunter... he has the scar of a dirty witch saver. If we can show it to them, we may be able to have the guards apprehend them, and with them not being able to protect the young child, we can take her from them, and use her. I'm sure we can get one of the human soldiers to kill her. Their expendable, after all, so when they inevitably turn, it won't matter. It will be all we need to awaken the Land Mover
Helga: You know.. I'm.. I'm not sure anymore, little human.
Coco: *lowers his furry ears in guilt*
Helga: *carries Rosemary and tucks her in bed* What about you, how was.. Your day?
Rosemary: Well, Coc kept me safe, so I didn't feel too bad. But I don't want you being sad, Helga. I want you to be happy. It's hard seeing people being happy these days
Helga: Hmm, yes, well you can always think of Coco protecting you. And I will too tonight. I'll be lurking around town for any threat that can harm my little human! *pats her head gently* Coco will be here to keep you company.
Coco: Quartz..
Helga: Not now, Snuggles. *turns back at the girl with a fake, yet warm smile* Do you know how much I love you? I love you to the moon and back. I love you even more than that.
Rosemary: (Smiles) Love you too, Helga (Sits up a little and gives her a loving hug)
"Uuugh, fine." Alzul groaned. "Very well, then at the very least get to slaughtering the towns that are further off from the area. I figure that having them distracted will make things much easier. Knowing the Hunter, it will be quite easy to separate him from the group. And then the witch is arrogant, so you could expect an easy chore with her. I'll send a lookout eye to rant assistance of surveying the area."
???: Very well. I recommend sending a few demons their way. Something like a Lich. Their hard to kill, even for a Hunter. I'll get to work on my goals. And another thing, you may call me Gaspar.
"Gaspar...Bishop Gaspar. I do favor the sound of that. It shall be so then. I'll send a surveillance eye along with you so you will be enabled to calling in the Lich's as well as reinforcements if need be."
Helga: *tries to hold back her tears as she returns the hug tightly and kisses her cheek* ..Rosemary, I have a question.. Were you an only child? ..If so, would you enjoy having siblings? ..It's just a random question that was lingering in my mind for a while now..
Gaspar: Good. Wouldn't want to be Corrupted before the "savior" comes (Heads out)

Rosemary: Yes, I was an only child, but I would like to have a little brother or sister
Helga: ..You would? Really? Hmm.. *thinks to herself for a while, then looks at the teddy bear sitting across them* You'll protect her with your life?
Coco: Just how I always protected you as a young one. ..And I can't die, remember? I don't.. "feel". I'm made out of fluff. So whenever they stab me or tear me open, I just regenerate over and over again. That's how your father made me. And the spell is still sealed down to his grave. Nothing can break it, don't worry. ..You know how powerful he was..
Helga: ..yeah, I guess.. *remains quiet before looking back at Rosemary* I love you. *kisses her forehead, then stands up* I'll patrol the area, alright? *nods at her, then as she walks off to the door, she stops for a minute and glances at herself in the mirror, noticing the very small bump in her stomach, then glances down at it while walking out the door* You better not be causing me problems, you hear me in there? I have lots of people to protect, and adding you on the list doesn't make things better. ..And you better not be green.. You haven't even been born yet and I already know a few people that want to kill you, and probably that's including your own father. *pats her belly, then looks up at the moon* Hmm.. *jumps on the roof of the tavern, pacing around and sweeping her surroundings with her emerald eyes*
Rosemary: I wonder what she meant by that, Coco
Coco: ..Yeah.. I uh, I wonder what she meant by that too, dear. *sits besides her for comfort and keeps his eyes on the door*
Rosemary: You seem to be very wise for a small stuffed bear named Coco
Coco: It's actually Mr. Snuggles, darling.. It wasn't my choice, it was Quartz's.. But I like it. It makes people not expect the unexpected of me. *smiles with his sewn mouth* Thank you, dear.
Rosemary: You're welcome. How do you know so much, Mr. Snuggles
Coco: I'm a toy. I'm set aside as I observe the world and learn. I'm over a thousand years old.. I learn from other's mistakes. And I've learned a lot from The Quartz family. I served as Mourey's babysitter ever since she was born.. Meanwhile her parents were out I would guard the cottage and her dreams. It's a teddy bear's duty to protect their owner at all costs! I've been ripped about and chewed on several times, but I always reform in just a few minutes later. I have magic on my own. I'm like a changeling, I do very good impersonations.
Alzul grins as he used the opposite King piece to knockout a few unknown expendable pieces of anything and much more if he would've had been a horror. I'll snare a break of the barrier." He grinned as he plucked a few pawns from the chessboard. "All according to plan..."
Rosemary: Wow. Never knew Witch magic could create something living
Coco: *nods* Of course. It depends how skilled and influenced the witch or warlock is. Maybe one day Quartz will teach you how to perform magic. You'd be good at it, darling. I can see it in your eyes!

Helga: *continues pacing around the roof, jumping from one roof to another to get a better view of the entrance and anywhere someone could intrude. Just like Wiezen, she began to set up a few magic traps around the capital that could only affect the supernatural*
Rosemary: Really? Maybe I could be an alchemist like Flynn
Coco: Indeed! ..Whoever that is. Quartz would make sure that you become more than just an alchemist, dear. You'll be the best out of all magic users if I may say so myself!
Rosemary: I don't know if I'd be the best. I'm sure Helga is much more powerful than I could ever be. I'm not even a witch like her or a warlock like Weizen
Coco: You don't need to be a witch to be powerful, darling! Each living thing is powerful in their own way. You, my dear, have patience and kindness, which is a very rare trait that hardly any warlock or witch has!
Rosemary: (Chuckles) Guess you could say it's hard for anyone, what with all the monsters
Coco: Eh, well that's different dearie. With such great magic comes great price depending on how you use it. And good always outnumbers evil.
Rosemary: Oh. Magic sounds pretty complicated