windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Walks back into the Tavern. Suspecting everyone to be asleep, he quietly walks into his room, and begins reading the book)
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Good, because I don't think I have the stomach to be forced to kill another person. And quite frankly, I know you won't kill me if I were here to fight because you can do nothing of the sort. The mark prevents your magic from doing anything of the sorts, especially now that you are no longer filled with wicked magic." Sonni said with a dead blank expression. "Though I wished badly that you could. That feeling of being dragged back to life from the peace I finally found, only to have to do this again....it's bitter. It's empty. It's lonely. I have no intentions of fighting either, for I am only here to accompany my sister while she is here. It would be more appropriate to thank you now for granting us a proper burial."
last edited over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Oh wait, so to clarify, she can't use magic? over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
If you're referring to Sonni, no. Helga can still use magic. over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
ahh okiee. over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: What mark?! Nngh - I don't care if this is a sacred place to the Ancient Ones, I can still use basic magic as long as I don't touch certain things.. And I can still kill you without magic. *lowers her defenses and sits down, giving her back to her* Whatever, you're welcome.
"Forced to rise from the dead, here we cross paths and that is all you have to say? How rude, but typical." She pulled the collar to shirt down to show her the mark that had been sealed onto her collar bone by Alzul. "I will be going inside the Cathedral now. I have to await her return." Sonni said to her as she turned to jump from the roof. "She has gone to visit Enricho now. Maybe she would like to see you as well." She adds before making her leave to go inside.
~~~

"I've never had a chance to see you read a book before." Macross says from a dark corner in the room that was close to the window, her voice void of life. "Hello...Enricho.." She greeted as she stepped from the shadows and into the moonlight that shined in streaks of blue through the window's glass.
Enricho: (Pulls his pistol out and aims it at her) What the hell? I thought you died. I saw the body.
Jade_23 commented…
BOI STOP RUINING MY SHIP OF 당신 AND MACROSS NNGH over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD Lmao over a year ago
Helga: Yeah, as if she'd like to see the witch that insulted her since the moment they met.. *releases a sigh* Look, I don't know you. The last time I saw you I collapsed because I drained my energy in order to kill you, which clearly failed, but at least it was worth something. *looks at her mark, then touches her own collarbone* He left me a mark too.. But I thought it was meaningless.. Hmm.. ..How did he even resurrect you? Resurrection is a difficult ritual, and it can even kill the host. And if I were you, I wouldn't walk in that cathedral. The Ancient Ones aren't fond of dark magic, or any magic actually. As soon as you step in you'll be in flames or stabbed or choked.
"That is true, I have died. That was no trick, nor was it a lie to your eyes. But now I have been trapped inside the shell of my body against my will. Seeing you for that brief moment has disrupted the magic that kept me bound as a servant to kill." Macross spoke, "I came to see you while I am in control right now. I will leave now if you wish it so."
~~~

"It will not grant me any harm. I am merely an empty vessel of what used to be human. But nonetheless, this is still the body of a human, for I was not born of darkness or with magic. The dark magic only pulled us back and put us in chains. That is why I remain in control for the time. And in that time, this is my only way of repent, and my calls have been heard." Sonni looks over to her for a moment.
Enricho: Wait (Grabs her hand) I don't know what's going on, and I don't know how you managed to come back.... But it's good that you did
Jade_23 commented…
SHIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ fjjhaghjgjhjrqjhrnjlrjnlgfnljalkjfq its happening over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
My other ship is currently sinking and it's nice to see that this one still floats a little. :,) over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Tru over a year ago
Helga: Hmm.. *glances back at her, then looks back and gazes out into the city* Well, you're welcome to keep me company if you want while you are still stable. We can be "frenemies" if you'd like, since you had none while you were a psychopathic corrupt that her own sister had to die in order to save you... *quietly sighs* Sorry, I was getting engaged today, in a lovely boat under a sky full of stars, but I guess fate was having a bad day and it didn't happen.
Macross turned and looked at him with a long stare. "The war...the time is nearing quickly. The humans have been fooled to think that they will have ample time to prepare, and I cannot bring myself to allow something such as this bloodshed to continue on. I have missed you all dearly. Is everyone alright?"
~~~

"Would it be wrong to state that I could see why?" Sonni says as a dry humored joke, sitting down on the edge of the roof and letting her legs dangle off of the side carelessly. "If I had retained my ability to remember how to create a fire potion as a corrupt, I would have gladly burned myself alive instead of have her take blame for my own sake."
Enricho: We're fine. I know we are. But... are you fine?
Jade_23 commented…
WHY CANT 당신 JUST ADMIT 당신 사랑 HER NNGGHHHHHHHHH over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Cause that makes too much sense :P over a year ago
Helga: Ha ha ha. *rolls her eyes* ..Yeah.. *lays back and rests her head over her arms, staring up into the stars* I would've, and actually did kill myself to take the blame off some stuff. Hmm.. *looks at her hands* I'm starting to miss the green. It looked good on me. And I miss being called all those annoying nicknames by my now nonexistent fiancé. I was going to give him the best sex he has ever had tonight despite our little bet. ...But unlike you, being a psychopath didn't suit you at all. You seem more, I don't know, hmm.. Friendly now. Weird. I would offer you a drink, but I don't know you that well. *pulls her bottle of rum from her belt and drinks from it*
"I am empty. I know not of what it means to be...fine." Macross replied. "But if I am able to consider seeing you again as a positive, then the answer just may surprise."
~~~

Sonni blinked for a moment. "I have not the urge to drink. Is that what people do when they feel nothing?" She asked. "If I may take a guess, the warlock has made his leave perhaps?" She stood up on the ledge. "Then I shall go to retrieve him when Macross returns."
Enricho: I feel the same about seeing you. It's good to see you. I remember when first meeting you, I just wanted to die inside, but you're really the person I respect the most
Helga: ..Will you now? *twirls the bottle of rum on her lap* Well, when you do, make sure Macross hits him hard and yells at him for being an idiot! And tell her to call him a cucumber. You'll understand why once you see him.. Tell him that he had no right to teleport me here without my consent. That's like.. Teleportation assault, it's not nice! *sighs in frustration while lowering her ears and staring at the bottle* ..It was nice meeting you in your not-killing form..
"Likewise, you are someone that I hold a great respect for as well." When her eyes flickered for a moment, Macross was able to give a smile. "I've missed you, hunter. I would also like to thank you for our burial...being there."
~~~

Sonni's eyes flickered with life for a split second and a small smile came to her face. "It will depend on if we will have enough time. This may very well be our final moments in this life again, and we will go back to peace soon. But I will ensure that he finds his way back with our assistance. My sister and I have recently been able to gather information from the inside, being that we are but two of Alzul's War Prospectives. "There was a third, however his life was brought to a end."
Enricho: I'd be there no matter what. I assure you that. You're more than just some mercenary, and I can see that. Just took a lot of time for me to see it, but I'm glad that I do see it now
Jade_23 commented…
키스 the girl over a year ago
No. This ain't the Little Mermaid. I give it time :P over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
she aint got no time enricho over a year ago
..... Well that changes some things then :P over a year ago
Helga: Thank you. Tell him all the information that you found out from the inside.. ..Also, if I don't get the chance to see Macross, ...Tell her I'm sorry.. For everything. For calling her names and all.. For being jealous of her.. She is a wise, kind, and loyal girl who did not deserve any of this. ..I would have liked to got to know her even more and spend time with her as a friend. ..And maybe even you.. But I know that's not happening anytime soon.. *drinks from her bottle* ...Wiezen needs to see her. He cried over her tonight. So many things were left unsaid.. They were going to cook together and he was going to teach her magic.. What a time to be trapped against your will in these vessels..
"Flattering. I can see numerous things in you that I'd never think to see in anyone else." Macross wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him, resting her head against his chest. "I've missed you more than I ever thought I would. I left without having a chance to tell you goodbye."
~~~

Sonni tipped her head to the side for a moment when she mentioned that Wiezen had shed tears over Macross. She could tell that there was a trace of guilt between her sister and the warlock. "Macross has been searching for her blade. Would you have an idea where it is located?"
Enricho: (Surprised by the hug, but suddenly wraps his arms around her, not wanting to let go) Are you only here temporarily?
Helga: If I remember correctly, I had buried it with you two. It should be underground besides her. ...Unless someone took it out. If it's not there, perhaps Wiezen has it? Wiezen and Macross had a distinct relationship, so it could have ended up in his grasp. ...Also, Sonni.. Don't blame yourself for what happened. I've been doing that for a while myself and I realized it's just a form of self destruction.
"For now, yes, I'm afraid. I am only able to keep my own control for so long before I am taken over. But being here...seeing you now just as I hear your voice...it helps me. You are the lantern that has separated me from being as the rest are, rabid killing machines." Macross says, closing her eyes for a moment. "You bring back sense of feeling...it is very strange to me as I am now, but I feel that I understand it."
~~~

Sonni gave a nod. "As it is for the warlock as well. Do not allow yourself to give up on what you are dreaming for, Helga. As long as you believe that it will happen, then by grace, it shall. You trust the warlock, yes?"
Enricho: I'm glad to hear that (Holds her a little closer and a little tighter, not wanting to let go)
Jade_23 commented…
DO IT over a year ago
Helga: I trust him with my life. I would rip my heart out for him if he said he could put it back in without magic. I'd tie myself up against a tree and let him throw daggers at me blindfolded. I'd kill myself in a second if he needed me to while stating he could bring me back. I'd walk right in that cathedral if he promised he would at least speak to me if I did so. I would fast for eternity if he said he could lower the moon. I would give up being a.. Being a witch for him. ..I trust him with my screwed up life. ...Just please tell him I want to see him again. And tell him.. Tell Wiezen that I'm begging on my knees to just have another moment with him. And that he won. I can't go another day without him.. Please..
Macross snuggled herself closer to him as she kept her arms wrapped around him, the feeling that she had regained now growing a bit more. "Being gone...there was a place unlike any other. Full of so many bright lights...and so full of warmth. The world is such a strange place from above, looking down on so much hatred in darkness. But even in such peace...there was something missing." She pulled away a little to look up at him. "There is something I've learned since my time here, revived."
~~~

Sonni smiled, a hint of life striking her eyes. "I will do so just as you wish, and he shall return to you once more. In the mean time, it would be best if you found a safer location here for the morrow."
Enricho: (Looks into her eyes) And what might that be?
Helga: *nods at Sonni* I will. But no location is safe for a monster and at a time like this. And thank you, don't forget to tell your sister my apologies. ..May you find peace soon again. And this war will end with Alzul imprisoned and even dead for awaking you from your peaceful sleep with your sister and family. ...Oh, and we're officially friends by the way. *remains quiet for a moment* ..Make him come back to me. I need him. Tell him and I want to fight by his side. ..Goodbye, Sonni. It was a pleasure meeting.. The real you. *slightly bows at her in a respectful manner, then disappearing into thin air*
Macross pushed herself up on the tips of her toes and placed her soft lips to his in a gentle compassionate kiss. When she pulled away only a little, she smiled. "That you were the something that was missing..."
~~~~

Sonni had given a nod, and returned the bow as the witch disappeared. "Thank you...Helga." She said before jumping from the roof of the cathedral and making her way inside to wait for Macross.
Jade_23 commented…
ghjtrkjlkjrt;mfnmdjlwiouewjashjsdbcmvpitwjhrjksdanasbndlkreriuewiabmssdlerpotrcmbgf;sdajkewi my life is complete I can rest in peace now. over a year ago
The witch reappears in the halls of the tavern, slowly making her way back to her room with Rosemary. As she waked, she saw Flynn and Franziska huddled with one another in their sleep through the window. She then took another few steps and spotted the kiss Macross and Enricho shared. She released a sigh, holding her tears of lonliness back as she arrived to her destination. She stood in front of the door for a while before entering the room and spotting Rosemary peacefully sleeping. A small smile came across her face with teary eyes. She slowly walked through the room, carefully sitting down on the bed besides the human. She wrapped her arms around her and held her closely as she slept. She couldn't help but allowing her tears to fall as she just stared at the blank wall. She pictured herself in the future, living in the small cottage (as Wiezen had said earlier) as she fed her baby twins mushed green beans while Wiezen hugged her from behind and placed a kiss on her ear; both of them at peace at last. Helga lowered her eyes at Rosemary, making one of her teardrops fall on her head by accident.

Helga: At least I still have you..

She held her tightly and began to hum her tune she sang earlier.

Mhmhmm.. So this is love.. Hmmm.. So this is what makes life divine..
Enricho: (The kiss surprises him, but doesn't pull away) I was going to tell you the same
Helga remained in that same position for the entire night. She didn't move an inch, she just held Rosemary closely as tears just continued falling down her cheeks. The witch stared at the wall until light began to appear on the outside. She tried making herself happy by picturing moments that she can have in the future. Like dancing to the music of her record player with her former husband, Wiezen in the middle of the woods. Or watching her children argue over who gets the last spider leg on the table, then yelling at them for breaking the window for using magic indoors. She pictured herself complaining about not being able to have sex while she was pregnant. She imagined her children developing their powers and seeing their first shot at magic. She pictured Rosemary making potions for her. She imagined her children attracting monsters from beyond for their mischief. She thought about her children walking in on her and Wiezen on their anniversary night because of a stomachache for eating too much cat tails. Her children would be running around the house as she would chase them to calm them while Wiezen prepared dinner. The witch fantasized about going on an actual date with Wiezen, a night of pure calmness where they wouldn't be disturbed at all. She imagined surprising him on his birthday with a traditional human festival and a big cake. Then she pictured fighting with the warlock over some petty topic, but ending the argument with a kiss. Her ears lowered in thought as she snuggled besides Rosemary.
Macross hugged him again. "I love you...I've always loved you...and that won't change. My heart will always belong with you...so that no matter what happens, I'll always find my way back to wherever you are. Even now..." She smiled.
Jade_23 commented…
nnnghhhhhhhhhh my 심장 can't stand this ;-; over a year ago
Enricho: (Hugs her back) And I love you, Macross. I want to be with you, but.... I know that just won't be possible
"Yes...you're right." Macross looked up at him again. "Not until this war has ended. This war....that is the only wall that will keep us separated for now. But soon, it will all end, and I will return to your side." She says, more color fading into her dead eyes. "This will not be our goodbye...our paths will cross once more and I will take your hands in mine." She placed a kiss on his cheek. "For now I must go.." She went over to the window opened it before looking to him with a smile. "You are not alone anymore...hunter. I will be watching. I love you." She climbed out of the window and jumped, only to disappear into the air of night.
Enricho: (Runs to the window to spot her, but doesn't see her, and can only look at the night sky in disbelief)
The witch closes her eyes and rests her chin above Rosemary's head, trying to regain her strength by sleeping. Her stomach suddenly growled and she clenched it in pain. She wasn't feeling good, she was feeling nauseous. And she was right. Helga quickly stands up from the bed and rushes to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet as she held her hair out of the hair. She sniffed and flushed away her puke, rinsing her mouth with water and massaging her throat.

Helga: Stupid venomous spider legs.. Stupid everything!! -Ow! *clenches her head in pain* Ah.. Stupid headaches.. Nghh.. *walks back to bed and tries to rest*
Macross ended up at the cathedral where she and Sonni had first appeared before she made plans to go visit Enricho with the little time that she had to do so. She stood in front of it for a moment before going and pushing through the doors, entering to find Sonni sitting at the very front. "Sister...it's time for us to make our leave."

"Huh?" Sonni straightened herself up as she turned to see that Macross had finally arrived, back from her leave. "Oh, you've returned. Did all go well?" She asked as she stood up. "I take it that smile on your face as a yes."

A light blush crept across the soft color of Macross's face as she smiled a little. "Yes, all was well."

"Did you feel anything?"

"I felt as if...as if I were truly coming to my senses. The chains that have bound me were slowly but surely breaking themselves as I stood near to him. Hearing his heartbeat, and the comfort of his lip--"

"NO! Nah uh! That's enough for me!" Sonni interrupted. But then she became puzzled, feeling a few of her self traits coming back to her in a slow drift. "I can feel it..." She put her hand to her chest and felt a few thumps before it returned to vacancy. She looked to her sister. "About taking our leave. You'll never guess who I got to have a chat with...and I think you'll want to hear this."
Enricho: (Sits in his room, unsure of what happened, but he knew he wanted more than what he had. He wanted to be with Macross longer and get to know her while she were alive. He tried to ignore this feeling, as hard as it was, and tried to get back to his work)
Helga slowly strokes Rosemary's hair as she was lost in thought. Besides thinking about the future, she was also trying to think about a spell or a potion to get rid of the wicked green on the skin. Wiezen had gotten it off her but transferred it to himself, which she was so mad at him for.

Holy Water mixed with other things might do the trick.. It gets rid of the evil after all.. But that's inside the cathedral.. Nngh.. I can add some aloe to defuse the burn of the holy water.. And I'll use a bit of crystal dust for healing and mint for smell... I have all that except the damn water.. I'll go for it in the morrow.. Which is in a few minutes.. *sighs*
Enricho: (He continues reading the book, his thoughts on the Land Mover changing as he continues to read through the book)

???: (He looks at the Tavern, knowing who is sleeping inside)
"He WHAT?" Macross hissed after Sonni had explained to her the exchange of words between Helga and herself. Wiezen what do you think you are doing? "That is the most foolish--" She came to a stop and ended up sighing. "But I have no clearance to make judgement for something I understand so well. We'll have to be there to assist him when the time comes. We can't allow ourselves to become suspect to suspicion."

Sonni nodded slowly. "Right....that's the last thing we need. Some maniac with too much power at his finger tips wanting our heads at the wrong moment. But we're going to have to pull it off. I'm not going back on my words to Helga. We have to bring the warlock back."

Macross closed her eyes as she let out another sigh. "And who knows that better than myself? It's been to long since I've seen him. It feels as if centuries have passed between us..." She says, a bit of guilt weighing on her shoulders. "But we're going to bring him back alright. And he's going to receive a good smacking he will..."
~~~~

Wiezen stared off into the distance as the sun had set and the sky filled itself with more stars than he was willing to count. It kept him calm. The evil that he felt within himself stirred in what felt like the pits of his stomach, but he could keep himself under control. As long he could picture this very sky that his eyes stared upon, then he wouldn't waver. But that wasn't the only thing that would see to that. He also thought of....Helga. The woman that he loved with everything. She was why he had to see to it that the war is brought to an end. She was the one who's life he had to protect, even at the cost of his own. As long as he pictured her smile....he could smile himself. And the others...the onis...everyone. However, as time began to pass and it became closer to sun rise, he focused on the matter at hand. He had taken the time to set traps and magic curses around strategically to put himself at as much of an advantage as possible.
Helga kissed Rosemary's sleeping head before slowly getting out of bed and sneaking out the room into the hallways. This time she didn't really mind her sharp ears were visible, since no one was awake in her sight. She fixes her purple dress and heads downstairs to take care of her To do list.
Enricho: (Finishes the book) W-what the hell is this?
The witch gets tired of walking, so she just decides to jump off the balcony, skipping the eight staircases and landing perfect on the ground. She then dusts her hands and heads to a different Cathedral, the smallest one of them all. The open mahogany doors revealed an empty sacred structure, sighing of relief when she was finally alone. Helga remains just a step away from the entrance, observing the inside from the exterior and admiring the beautiful paintings in the wall and ceiling, as well as the lights that shine from the sides. She searches with her emerald eyes through the sacred building, soon spotting the giant stone of holy water that stands out in the center of house of worship.

Helga: Alright.. Get in there, don't die, survive. *pulls out an empty bottle from her sleeve* This bottle should be enough to fill it with that mysterious water.. *takes a deep breath* Alright.. Run in, scoop some water, and run out. ..You're doing this for Wiezen. For Wiezen.. For Wiezen.. For Wiezen.. For Wiezen!

The witch's eyes become slits for a split second before she ran inside the prohibited, sacred building. The witch immediately felt a burning pain in her stomach, and as soon as she took five steps in the cathedral, all her toes snapped out of place. She lets out a shriek of pain, wincing with every slow and painful step she takes forward. In an instant when she decided to continue her mission, a loud and eerie scream filled the cathedral. Her ears began to bleed with the seventh step because of the screams. Later a hole appeared in the center of Helga's chest, slowly expanding further out in her skin as blood dripped from her chest and even her bones were visible for a second. She began to scream in pain until suddenly she felt something missing in her mouth. It was her tongue. It had been ripped off by an invisible force, and now there was only blood splattering out. She tried to cry and howl, but no words came out from her.

For W-Wiezen..

She finally arrived to the stone of water, breathing heavily as she threw her hand in the fountain with the bottle and filled it all the way up, making her hand burn from the touch of the sacred liquid and causing excruciating pain to her. As she waited for the bottle to fill up, a random arrow appeared out of nowhere, penetrating through the witch's neck. Helga gasped for air, closing the bottle before she fell on the floor and coughed up blood. Her eyes were weak, and all her senses were numb. Bloody tears ran down her rosy cheeks as she began to crawl her way out. She wanted to transform into an animal to make it quicker, but she couldn't use magic at all. She couldn't use her voice to call out for help. She couldn't hear anything, she just felt the blood continuing to burst through her ears. She could barely breathe for the arrow had penetrated her windpipe. She couldn't even walk because of her broken toes. All she could do was crawl. And that's exactly what she did. She squirmed to the exit in complete agony, but a word couldn't come out her mouth. Only silent groans and silent screams. Before she held her hand out in the exit, all her fingers snapped and her feet was on fire. She muffled in complete torment, throwing herself out the sacred doors and landing on hard concrete. The doors behind her closed harshly, and the fire from her feet was gone. She remained on the floor outside, twitching in pain and allowing herself to heal for a while before going anywhere else.

..I-I got it.. You won't have to l-look at yourself the way I saw me when I w-was green..
 The witch gets tired of walking, so she just decides to jump off the balcony, skipping the eight stai
(As Helga sat outside the Cathedral, a man in a white robe runs over to her, carrying a religious artifact around his neck) Oh my. Miss, are you alright (Gets to his knees as he looks at Helga) You look ill
The witch remains on the floor and doesn't respond to the mysterious person, letting her body to slowly heal. The arrow in her neck was suddenly gone and the only thing that was left were the bruises and the pain. Helga lifts her head at the man, and as soon as she saw the artifact on his neck, her eyes become slits and she hissed at him, revealing herself to be a witch while hiding the holy water in a pocket in her dress.
???: My, a witch. Haven't seen one of those in the city since forever (Notices the artifact around his neck and places it in his pocket) Are you alright, miss?
Helga snarls at him as she continues to heal from her mission, and she tried to teleport herself somewhere else, but her magic was far too weak for a simple teleportation spell. She still had no tongue at the moment in her healing process. She just remained still on the ground, crawling backwards and trying to scurry away on her knees.
???: Now, don't worry. I'm only a Priest. I won't harm you. It's not in our nature to harm anyone
Helga rolled her bloody eyes.

Priests hate witches. Priests consider them heretics therefore making the townsfolk burn them alive!!! Priests are enemies. Priests are the cause of all sentenced deaths for monsters.

The witch finally gave up on her crawl and ended up falling flat on the ground near a bench, panting heavily. She was too tired to move. She needed to heal herself if she wanted to get away. She was exposed to so much danger and threat. She was exposed to the kind that killed her parents.