windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga remained in the same spot during the partying, not really minding being alone since she spent most of her lifetime like that. And she still did not move from her spot when they began to discuss their plan. She could hear them perfectly from where she was sitting. The woman felt secure in that spot, and didn't plan on moving anytime soon. She didn't like being there at all, but Helga noticed the fun Wiezen was having so she remained quiet during the celebrating and feast. The witch would not want to disturb his fun he was having with Buroa, nor bother him with her voice or even sight. The witch continued folding the leaf gently in different directions until she finished, resulting in folding the leaf into the shape of a bird, a blue jay to be exact. She remembered it was Rosemary's favorite animal. She was planning on making her a small gift while she was gone. Helga added a few more touches to the leaf now formed as a blue jay before she murmured a few words and elevated it into the air and making it disappear from her grasp.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"So that's the gist of it then." Wiezen says drunkly, but clear enough to be understood. "What we're dealing with is probably over tens and thousands of hostile forces going back and forth between all of everywhere. Maybe even numerous times more than that. We know for a fact that--" He let out a loud burp before continuing. "We know that there's already been an attack on the Captial and many of the other towns in the area, which gives me the right to assume that the enemy is having a dick measuring contest with power. To add to that, there's been some new creatures coming from the depths of ancients knows where."

"If that is in fact, the case," The chief of the western onis, Jinja Bach spoke, "Then it would be most appropriate to have mixed forced bordering the the areas that have already been attacked. If possible, those of your tribe, Chief Rooka, would be best to pair with those of mine. With your expertise in stealthy warfare, and my supplies for long ranged arsenals, I am sure that we will would be best effective."

"That may be so, but we'll have to keep things scattered out for an outlook advantage." Buroa spoke, standing along side Wiezen as she rolled out a map. "This is the capital, and here, here, and here are the locations of the towns that have been decimated so far." She says, pointing out the areas. "It would be worth it to have some sort of heavy artillery catapults or something of the sort along with the forces in case something bigger decides to show up."

"Hmm..." Dorma Hod, One of the Three Chief Council members of the East tribe, began to speak. "Perhaps if we were to cluster a strong force here, and there between all allied lines of forces, then we may be able to increase the defensive side to this strategy as well. But we'll need power in strength."

"Hahahahaha!!" Borus Khang, chief of the southern oni tribe laughed. "If its strength that you seek then I will be more than welcomed to tend to that matter." The giant chief says. "You all should be grateful that there is at least one tribe of us that isn't as puny as the rest." He grinned broadly. "We'll tear their forces apart, it worries me not what sort of ludicrous magic they posses. I'll step on as many of those human sized fairies as I'd love to, and watch their fragile corpses break underneath the foot steps of the South Claw Tribe no matter where my forces may be stationed!!" He roared, slamming his fist down onto the ground and leaving a crater of his hand print.

"Al...right...." Wiezen says carefully before going back to the map. "I'm not sure where we'll stand, but for now, we can go with that. Now one thing that I can say is that the king piece ain't stupid, so they'll probably be a bunch of fodder that we'll have to deal with unexpectedly. That's why I was thinking that a good idea would be to have some sort of forces inside of the city."

"There should be hunters who could fill the role of that occupation, yes?" Jinja says. "Unless we consider that the humans will become cowards and drift to the darker side. What of these areas here?" He said, pointing to a few towns that were closer to bodies of water.

"There could be a possible ambush tactic put in place near the bodies of water." Chief Rooka finally spoke. "If I can recall, long ago there were trees in that vicinity, correct? If they are still there then the forests would be perfect to divide and conquer a ideal number of the opposing forces."

Wiezen nodded. "Right. I'll be going to scout some of these areas myself. I've been spotting a few winged demons circling. BIG winged demons, not that of normal size either. But it all comes down to if we can draw out the enemy first, they've already dealt enough damage as it is."

"What action do you propose to take to do so?" Dorma asks as he studied the many plotted points.

"I'm going to the center of it. I'm going to the legions, the hordes, the whatever else is out there myself. Alone." Wiezen answers while furrowing his brow.

"What!?" Buroa exclaimed. "That's suicide! You can't just go and barge in enemy territory, especially one with that much under the belt, and expect not to die!"

"It's a chance that I'm willing to take however. And besides, I'm sick of this world anyways." Wiezen says, half joking. But that wouldn't be noticed. "Look here." He says, making an X over a point. "I've been here before...I can't remember a lot of it but I remember enough. Its a town where sailors and ships come in and out of the port delivering material throughout the sea. I can at least say that if I evacuate the people, then I can use the environment to my advantage."

"With the odds weighing against you that heavily!? Are you mad!?" Jinja asks.

"Yes. Yes I am. I've had the people that I've cared about slaughtered and burned and impaled and beheaded. I've been humiliated and had my memories taken. I've been called so many damn things that it gets hard to keep up with sometimes. I've been beaten my entire life and now that I know some of what I forgot, I think its safe to say that I was born from war and the cause of THIS war is my responsibility. I want the head of the person that's thrown my existence into such a deep pit that every time I think about it it feels like I'm sinking down further and drowning in everything. I want to win this war. I want other people to have a life without worrying about the dipshit that's thrown things into so much turmoil. And if it costs mine to do it then so be it. But I'm not just gonna lay down like some coward and be stepped on. I know that I have people to get back to. People who want me to be alright. And so do all of you. If I'm going down then I'm going with a sword in my hand, some necks being snapped under my feet, and my goal accomplished." Wiezen looked at the chiefs. "I'm going to do this. I'll send a signal up into the air once I find out what I need to, and when that signal is out, all of you give it every single thing you've got."
Flynn continued to walk besides Rosemary when all of a sudden he felt a small tug in his bag. He raised an eyebrow and searched through his pouch until he felt the silky surface of a leaf. When he pulled it out, he stared at the artwork in amazement and quickly figured out that it was a bird, a blue jay. He turned the craft around and encountered a small "H" carved in the bottom of the artwork.

Helga: Well? It's not for you, Wonderboy, it's for Rosemary.

Flynn: huh? ..Helga, you did this?

Helga: Yes. I was bored. And I am currently hearing the conversation of Wiezen committing suicide in a mission for this stupid war. And I'm so hungry. And I crave your human meals. So I'm begging you, just give it to her. Even if I'm not there, I want her to know that she still has me. I left rather.. Abruptly and I scared her little soul.

Flynn: I will.. Are you having fun?

Helga: I rather eat shards of glass if I'm honest.

Flynn: Hehe, I wish I was there to entertain you.. I've never seen an oni in my life. Would you mind telling me what they look like for me to write it down in my journal?

Helga: I would, but there's so many of them. They're like cockroaches of all kinds in one settlement. I'll tell you all about it when I see you.. Which I wish was now.. I just want to see you all again and just rest peacefully while listening to my record player and munching on human chocolate.

Flynn: Why don't you try and bond with others? Get to know them and all..

Helga: ...I'm not really a social person.. Which is why I'm remaining in one spot and not moving. My ass hurts.

Flynn: Don't be such a party pooper.

Helga: Ngggh, I can't help it. I don't know the first thing about making friends, really. I just get to meet someone, ruin their lives, and then get blamed for it and hated for from the rest. It's a routine, really. So tired of it.

Flynn: Well, if it helps, I think you're a great friend.
There were a few more words spoken among the gathered chiefs, Wiezen, and Buroa. But these words were words of secrecy, and they spoke in a way that would void anything else that wasn't in their group speaking as they were. The last thing that could be seen is Wiezen giving a nod and something being placed in his possession, which disappeared as soon as it was. He was also given a gourd in which he tied to his waist. And then everyone went their separate ways. Buroa went over to her tribe to consult with the council, seemingly extremely angry about something. Angry to the point that even her skin had turned a darker shade of red as she flailed her arms in expression.

Wiezen scratched his head before letting out a sigh. "Whelp....we got a plan." He says to himself, looking over to the gate they had come through. He looked off at the trees and the green of the grass, and a smile came to his face. Such a beautiful place... He crossed his arms as his attention went to the oni tribes. All of them...family. The thought of it made him chuckle. Something right within his grasp, yet so far away. He began to go off into thought.
---

"This is your fault! All of it!"

Wiezen heard these words as he was thrown across the room and crashed into the wall, the pictures that were hanging there crashing down on him. Before he could find time to pull himself together, he found himself being thrown into the ceiling before falling to the floor.

"You are such a pain in the ass to everyone around you! Everything you touch breaks!" His mirrored self yelled at him, his crimson eyes flaring. "You're useless!" He kicked him in the side and sent him flying over into the door. "You're the reason you're like this! Just look at you, you're pathetic!

Wiezen felt the pain of what felt like broken ribs. He had to get away. He had to run...he had to run. But that was inevitable. He felt a tight grasp clamp around his throat and he was sat up straight.

"Who are you Wiezen? Eh? Tell me that! Tell me, who are you!?" His mirrored image smacked him across the face. "What are you!?" He smacked him again before punching him one hard time. "What do you want!? What do you need to get it!? Nothing! Nothing because even if you wanted to and even if you tried, you couldn't do shit!" He picked him up and slammed him against the window. "You've let so many people down that you can barely pick yourself up!"

Wiezen could feel the pain shooting throughout his body everytime he attempted to move. He couldn't even bring himself to speak.

"Face it...you'll never stop blaming others for what happens will you? You'll never stop sulking over other people's problems, because that's who you are! A god damn disappointment! Now let me ask you again...who are you!?
---

Helga: Aw, thanks. Makes me feel all warm inside this green body.

Flynn: Green?

Helga: Yeah, I guess doing evil acts and stuff made me wicked for a second and I turned green. And I hate it. Do you know how hard it is to match clothes to the color green?

Flynn: So you're some sort of broccoli? Or like the wicked witch of the west?

Helga: what? What is that? Whatever it is.. .....Please don't. I've received enough insults.

Flynn: *Frowns* Sorry..

Helga: Wait.. You stopped? Just like that?

Flynn: What do you mean?

Helga: You apologized. And you're not calling me it again.

Flynn: Well.. Yeah.. It's not nice getting called things you don't like to be called..

Helga: It isn't?

Flynn: Of course not. It's horrible.

Helga: So if I called Wiezen Wimpy, would that be bad?

Flynn: Does he like it?

Helga: No.

Flynn: Then no.

Helga: ..Oh.. I'll stop calling him that then.. *lowers her ears*

Flynn: When will you be back?

Helga: I don't know.. I don't know anything. I'm third wheeling Buroa and Wiezen right now. They even blocked me from listening to their conversations, so I am obviously not wanted here. That's completely fine, cos I hate it here! Wiezen seems to love it. I don't know what he sees in this place. How much do you want a bet that he'll dump me to move with that half naked troll in this so called "paradise"?

Flynn: I don't think anyone's that dumb to dump a witch like you. ...And when you know, tell me.

Helga: I will.. ...Do you think you can go without sex with the person you love for like, I don't know, a few days?

Flynn: I don't know. I've never had sex before..

Helga: WHAT?! You're a virgin?! No wonder you smelled funky.

Flynn: Okay, be quiet, this isn't about me. I don't know, okay? I'm just.. Waiting for the right person? I don't know..

Helga: Oh, and who's that?

Flynn: Not sure yet.

Helga: Ya know, I own a few love potions-

Flynn: I do too. But that's not true love. And besides, the only girls who have bothered to even talk to me is you and Franziska. And I did kind of liked you when I first met you. You looked so pretty sleeping.

Helga: Eh, my beauty is just a blessing from the Ancient Ones. Usually a lot of guys I've met have had feelings for me, but nothing too serious. I could smell your affection for me. ...Franziska, huh? You like the crazy ones?

Flynn: Oh, shut up.. It was a meaningless chat.

Helga: Meaningless sometimes leads somewhere.

Flynn: Oh, and let me guess, you're the love goddess who's just sitting down and doing absolutely nothing in a crowd of such an interesting species?

Helga: Like I said, I'm not a social person. I don't like it here. It all seems.. Too beautiful to be true, I don't know.

Flynn: What, so you're too beautiful to be real?

Helga: My beauty is the only exception.

Flynn: Well, Rosemary and I are heading to the gates, but I'll give her your gift.

Helga: Thank you.. For keeping me company.. I was getting kind of lonely. ...I'm starving. I need your human foods.

Flynn: Well, when you come back, I'll have a surprise for you.

Helga: Is that so? Well, I can't wait. It better be good.

Flynn: No doubt it won't.

Helga: ..Thanks.. I'll talk to you soon?

Flynn: I'll be here.

Helga: Excellent. Goodbye, Alchemist.

Flynn: Take care.

Helga: *clears her throat as she wraps her arms around her knees and rests against the tree she remained sitting near for the entire day watching people party and pass her by*
Wiezen let out a sigh, taking a look at everyone and everything one last time. Home.... He thought crossed his mind again and he turned away to go look for Helga, which was a relatively easy task considering that her scent had somehow locked into his memory. When he found her, he was a little puzzled at first, but decided to leave it at that. He held his hand out to her. "I think it's about time we get outta this place and head out on our date." He said, managing a smile.
Helga: *remains seated for a while, staring straight ahead before she responds, lifting her emerald eyes at him and faking a smile* Seems like you already had a date of your own with this place. ...Are you sober enough for a date? *stands up without the help of his hand* No touching, remember?
Wiezen sighed. "Sober enough, yeah." He looked out at the beautiful scenery. "This place is like everything I've ever wanted. Friends...a family. Hell, lots of food." He chuckled for a moment. "It's like one big garden of everything that I've ever dreamed of as a kid...the things I could've had." He says. "But all of this...this isn't for me. It'll never be for me as long as I live. Family. Friends. Home. All of that is probably just some delusional thought I have a habit of thinking of. Figures. This place helped me realize somethin'..." He turned away, and started towards the gate. "Come on or we're gonna be late." He said, shoving his hands down into his pockets.
Helga: ..You have a home, and friends.. And friends as family.. *slowly nods as she changes with a flash of magic into her V-neck navy blue, sheath dress that has a slit in the side which reveals her left thigh, and appears with her long hair curled even more with a tad bit of makeup. She then follows him by his side quietly.*
When they got to the gate, Wiezen stopped and looked up at it, watching as he started opening on its own this time. It's been a good having you around...drinking a bit. Laughter...so much laughter. To see you happy..to see everyone happy here....You brought me here to experience what that was like...thank you. But I have to go now. I cannot accept your offer to stay...or to come back to this place. This is somethin I don't deserve... I guess this is goodbye... He could feel the eyes of a red Oni on his back, watching him as he prepared to make his leave. He didn't have to look back to know that there were tears. Buroa..... The gate opened to full length, and he walked through as the same light from when they entered shined dimly.
Helga paused before walking out the door, also feeling the presence of Buroa from behind. She could feel the warlock's feelings about the place by just looking at him. She released a sigh, not taking another step forward. The witch lifted her head at Wiezen who was on the other side, switching back to her purple medieval dress. She then speaks in a soft voice and calls him by his name instead of his teasing nickname.

Helga: ...Wiezen? Can we stay here for tonight? I, uh.. I want to stay here for the night. ..I'm sort of hungry.. So why don't we just pass the night... Here?
"We've got a date tonight and I'm not turning my back on that. I said that I wouldn't and I won't...we'll grab a bite to eat along the way." Wiezen says, refusing to turn back. Refusing to even turn to look at the place one last time. "We need to get going before the sailor decides to sell off our boat to someone else. And that'll be bad...ya know. I can't keep making promises if I'm going to break them every single time...when we get further away from the top, then we'll be able to use magic or somethin' and get going."
Helga: ..That's a shame. Because I'm staying here to feast on those huge spider legs. You can't find those legs out of this place. ..Let the sailor leave, I'll pay him what he wants later. *turns the other way* Our date can wait. Come back in.. *grabs his arm and drags him through the gates*
Wiezen stood his ground and made her come to a stop halfway in. "Damn it Helga....STOP!!" He ending up yelling. "Don't...don't make this harder than it already is." He says. "I don't have time to be here any longer than I already have! And if I walk go back through that gate...." He his hands slowly clench into fists. "If I walk back through that gate then I know that I won't leave. I wouldn't want to leave. I've already said it...this place isn't for me." He shook his head. "It's just another form of torture." He spoke through clenched teeth. "This can't wait again...it just...can't." He pulled himself from the gate. "This is not where I belong. It never has, and it never will be." He says. "You wanted me to beg..." A tear dropped from his eye as he turned his back. "Then I'm begging you now...please....just...don't." He said, walking away from the gate.
Helga: I.. *lowers her green ears* Don't think about leaving. Just.. Just think about enjoying the moment.. ...You don't have to leave if you return then. You can stay here. Stay here. Our date isn't important now. It's.. It's just a ritual humans do on their spare times. But this IS important.. You won't ever have to leave this place, and it's perfectly okay. There's family here.. And friends.. And food.. And nice views.. This place makes you happy, Wiezen. So why not stay here for a little longer? I don't mind. For tonight. Or maybe for even longer. Or maybe forever. Come back in. You want this. I know you do.. So just come through. Let's.. Let's have a drink with the Onis. A-And watch the sky and all.. This place.. This place makes you feel like.. You.
He came to a stop. "With the things I've done....with who I am. With this war, and people constantly dying at my feet relying on me...with all the people I've ever let down..." Wiezen's ears lowered. "With everything that I can't do, and this mess that I call a life. I don't deserve this place, and it doesn't have room for me to be here either. What gives me the right to stay here after everything!? While everyone that trusts me ends up dead and I sacrifice NOTHING!" He shakes his head again. "He said it himself...in my happiest moments...when I'm most comfortable...when I have hope of having the family that I never had and the friends that I've always wanted....a home...he'll make all of it crash and burn. I...I came here to fight, Helga. I didn't come to be happy." Now tears began to truly fall. "That's boat's waitin for us..." And under the clear night sky, he says. "We should really hurry and get going..it's starting to rain." He began to walk again, but this time he kept going. He did so until he could disappear in a thin wisp of smoke.
Helga: - Wiezen, wait I'll - *watches him disappear in thin air* ..I'll go with you.. I.. I don't even know where our date is.. *releases a sigh, crossing her arms to keep warmth in her body while it slowly begins to rain. She walks out through the gates, making her way down the path by foot for a while so that she could make it to her destination, which was the docks*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Waits for Flynn to return)
The witch decides to use her magic instead of walking, and she too disappears from anyone's sight and leaves a trail of purple smoke behind.

Helga reappears somewhere else and lands her feet on the soft sand as the water wets her toes in the shoreline. She picked up the ends of her dress to prevent them from getting wet, then looked around for any signs of Wiezen. The wind blew through her long hair as she turned her head in different directions, releasing a sigh as she just fell flat on the sand and stared out into the distance while the waves drenched her clothes.

Flynn: *comes back around* Hey, sorry about that, Rosemary.. I was talking to someone. Helga wanted me to give you this. *leans down and gives her the handmade blue jay shaped leaf that the witch had made herself* She said this was for you, and said that you loved blue jays..
Rosemary: (Takes the blue jay, and looks at it. As she looks at it, she starts to cry again)
Flynn: No, no! You're not suppose to cry, she said that should make you feel better or something.. And it's handmade so be careful with it! Oh, and *rolls his eyes* She said you could use any potion of mine you wanted to play with if you want to make you feel better. I have a whole bag of them, so I guess it's a little okay.
Rosemary: I want to see Helga. I miss her. I want to apologize to her for what I said. I don't want her to hate me (Continues crying)
Flynn: What?! She doesn't hate you! That's the last thing she would ever think about you. She loves you! She loves you so much, she told me that! That's why she made that for you to notify you that she's not mad at all, and that she will see you soon. Even though I do have a teleportation potion, I don't give you permission to use it, at least, not on her. Other than that, all my other potions are free.
Rosemary: (Tries to stop crying as she looks up at him) Okay.... I hope we can see her soon
[Acceptance of Flaws]

Wiezen sat at the end of the docks, staring out at the ocean, watching as the boat sailed away from him and out towards the defeating blue of the sea.
---
Wiezen slid down the wall and to the floor, his face bloodied. His body broken just as his will was. His mirror image stared him in the eye as a silhouette of death.

"I ask you...one final time. Who are you Wiezen? What do you fight for? What are you?" The mirrored image asks, raising his hand up in preparations for a final strike.

Wiezen said nothing for a long moment, but then he spoke. "Black...and red....turning and over turning the things I've chosen countless times only to fail...forever repeating the same actions...." He answered. "Endlessly Useless..."
---
"Ungainly."
---
"Desperate"
---
"Impatient."
---
"Awkward."
---
"Indecisive."
---
"Weak.." Wiezen says. "That...is what I am..." He stared at his mirrored image through blurry vision. "The people I loved....the things that I wanted to hear..."It's not your fault Wiezen"....and as soon as I began to think that...I began wishing for it...wishing that it wasn't. Ghostly...am I..."
---
"Foolish...I am..."
---
"Grotesquely selfish...are my dreams...selfishness..."
---
"...doesn't save other people..."
---
"You've finally...got it. It doesn't save other people...." The mirror image lowered his hand and placed it on Wiezen's shoulder. "And it's all..."
---
"...My fault..."
---
"...Macross..."
---
"My Fault..."
---
"...Zealia..."
---
"My Fault...all of it...my fault."
Flynn: We will. I promise you that. Now stop your crying, okay? *pats her head and grabs her hand while heading back to the gates*

Helga stared out into the ocean and allowed the waves to wet her before exploring the area with her sight alone. She encountered Wiezen in at the end of the docks, slightly lowering her green ears when spotting him. The witch stands up from her position and slowly makes her way to him. She ends up sitting down besides him, but she does not look at him, she just stares out at the boat that sails away from them.

Helga: ...Wiezen.. I don't.. I don't blame you for any of this that has happened.. I'm a very stubborn person so of course I need to take it out on someone, but the truth is, this was never your fault. You shouldn't have to feel guilty for things you did commit. And I'm.. I'm sorry for forcing you to do something you didn't want to.. I don't know why I ever called you the horrible things I did, because they aren't true at all.. I wish I could just take everything back, and I do. I admire you greatly; Your loyalty, faithfulness, kindness, courage, your strength.. And sometimes I get jealous because in so many ways of life you are better than me. You are more devoted than I am. More loyal. More loving. More everything. And I.. Well I'm not really much but a stud in a relationship.. But I just wanted to say.. That none of this is your fault. ..Who locked you up in that hourglass? Me. Who was the cause of Macross's death? Herself, and because of me you couldn't be there for her. I walked out on our first date, and this one as well. It's never been you. You are not weak, or useless, or slow, or stupid.. *lowers her ears* You are the complete opposite of that. You're.. You're perfect. And I'm not the only person who thought that. ..Zealia thought that. So did Macross. So does Flynn, Enricho, Franziska, and Rosemary. So does Buroa. We all love you so much. I, love you so much. I know that when you came back for me and saw my fingers were being broken one by one, deep down you felt some sort of satisfaction. And I understand it... And it breaks my heart to see you cry, it's a sight that I've never witnessed and do not want to.. I understand you're only hear to fight, but I also want you to understand that I want you here to be happy too. I want you to be the happiest person in the world. With friends to go have drinks with, with a devoting wife with non tinted skin, a wife that makes you feel better about yourself unlike me.. I wan't you to have children and raise them the best you can so they could have everything you didn't. I want you to live in a mansion because you deserve it. I want you to just have everything you've ever wanted.. All my life people have just focused on the bad things I've done, and completely forgotten the good things.. ..I did not mean to force you back in the gates, I just.. I thought you wanted to be there.. But I was wrong, as always.. *lowers her ears in deep sadness* A-And know I'm not really worth much, but you've still got me.. And you will always have me no matter what happens. Even when I'm dead I'll protect you with all my might from above.. I'll try to make up for the things I've done..
Rosemary: Okay. (Follows him)
Flynn: *arrives to the gate and waits for the person on the other side to open it, then looks at Rosemary* You feelin better?
Only silence came from Wiezen as Helga spoke. But his ears only drooped more when she said that it wasn't his fault, and his eyes lowered from the boat and to the water as its calm and subtle waves swayed away from the docks. "Selfishness....doesn't save other people..." He said almost silently. "I could never have any of those things no matter how hard I try to see it through to the end...that's something I've come to realize. It's a waste of my time..." His eyes began to slowly become their old yellow. "And you...everything that I've put you through....everything that you've put yourself through because of me...the times you've been there and I just refused to listen because of the things that I wanted to hear. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for what I've done....and I thank you for what everything you've done for me. You're strong...with beautiful smile...and a beautiful body. And even when you've supposedly turned wicked, your heart is still warming and kind. you're brave." He says, and as he speaks, it began to sound more like a...."It's time for you to go, Helga. Back to Rosemary...back to Flynn...back to Franziska and Enricho. You need to keep them safe...protect the ones who need saving. They must be worried and Rosemary...I know she misses you. Flynn he...he must be frustrated without his tutor there to approve of things....Enricho misses you a lot....and I think Franziska just admires you in ways. So go...I want you to go back to your family...where you'll be safe."
(The gate opens for them)
Rosemary: A little)
Helga: *remains quiet as she dips her toes and slowly swings them back and forth into the water. She then turns her head and looks at Wiezen with instant care and love in her eyes* You're my family. *hesitates for a second before grabbing the warlock's hand and interlocking her fingers with his, slowly massaging the hand with her thumbs* You have always and will always be my family.. I love you, and I will love you till the end of time, and even after that. I'm not leaving you, and I'm not bailing on this date like last time.. *twitches her nose as a drop of rain falls on it* I want to be with you right now.. I feel safe when I'm by your side. So please don't push me away in our date..

Flynn: Good. You'll be better in no time. Now come on. *walks through the gates with her and follows the trail where he had last seen Enricho and Franziska*
Tavern Worker: I said no
Franziska: What do you mean no!? (Points at the pebbles on the counter) These pebbles are worth a lot of money to psychopaths
Tavern Worker: Well, this isn't some Psycho community. So take your rocks and go before I call the guards
Enricho: (Places gold coins onto the counter) Do you take gold coins
Tavern Worker: .... Yes. There are some free rooms upstairs
Enricho: Thank you
Franziska: (Sticks her tongue out at him and follows Enricho)
Flynn: Judging by the yelling, I know exactly where they are. *continues holding Rosemary's hand as they walk inside the the tavern, then sees Enricho and Franziska leaving upstairs* ..We're with them. *follows the familiar faces*
Franziska: Flynn, there you are. Can you believe this place? They don't take pebbles
Flynn: *raises an eyebrow, but then widens his eyes a little in realization* ..Is that so? ..Well, I think that's absurd. Pebbles are worth.. Lots of money.
Franziska: I'm glad you see it my way (Smiles)
Flynn: ..Hehe, yeah.. *slightly blushes a little as he continues walking in between her and Rosemary*
Enricho: You three go ahead and sleep. I'm gonna go and look into this Cathedral
Wiezen held her hand tight in his, but this time it was different. He felt as if he let go then...then he would be the one lost forever. And he knew that the time would be coming where he would have to. But he wasn't going to push her away from him, because he could do nothing but embrace her as she was. The witch...woman that fought through it all. He finally looked over to her, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you....but..." He starts, but stops himself in hesitation.
Flynn: *nods as Enricho* ..Don't do anything stupid, okay? ..Goodnight..

Helga: ..But what? *grips his hand tighter while staring at him with her big, almond shaped emerald eyes* I-I said I wasn't going to leave you, so if you're gonna say anything to attempt me to leave, well then you're just wasting your breath because I will sit by your side the entire night with my hand in yours even if I said no touching. This is the only exception in our little bet. *looks at the empty sea, then back at him* We don't need a boat to call it a date. We can just sit here and watch the stars, just how you've always loved to do so.. This.. This is the best date I've ever been on, because it's been the only one I've been on, and I love it. ..If you're hungry I can go hunt something, or steal a wine bottle somewhere for you, or perhaps if you're tired I'll get a blanket and a pillow or maybe you're cold and want a sweater or.. or..
Enricho: Whatever (Waves to them without turning around and heads out)
Franziska: (To Flynn) Do you really think he's not gonna do something stupid?
Flynn: *looks at Franziska* Hmmm... Good point. He's Enricho, when has he ever not done something stupid?
Franziska: Exactly

Enricho: (Arrives at the cathedral, noticing that it is empty, and sneaks in)
Flynn: He'll be okay for now. I'll wake up in like an hour or two to check on him and see if he's back. *looks at Rosemary* Would you like to sleep with Franziska? Sleeping alone is scary sometimes, especially after what you've witnessed.
Rosemary: I'll be fine (Walks to her own room and closes the door)

Enricho: (Sneaks into the Cathedral) What was it they were talking about (Looks over at the book the old man was reading and opens it up)
Flynn: ..Hm.. *releases a sigh* I'll be in the next room if you need anything..
Franziska: I'll be in my room too. Any of you two, feel free to take any pillows or sheets if you need extra (Walks into her room, and jumps up, and her feet move above a support beam and she hangs upside down) Hey, Flynn. Can you close the door for me. I can't reach it from here
Flynn: Sure! *walks in and sees her hanging down* ..huh? You can sleep through the whole night like that? ..But all the blood goes to your brain and you can die from a clot or perhaps get lightheaded and that's not good news for anyone!
Franziska: I'm a psychopath, remember. Not much worth sparing up here (Points at her head) And don't worry. I always sleep like this. It's fun.
Flynn: What?! Don't you care if you die?! What do you think the other people surrounding you will think if you were to die from hanging upside down? ..A bed is much more comfortable and cozy. Have you ever tried it?