windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Probably a good-
???: You three! (Points at the group with his boney fingers) You believe in the Land Mover, don't you? The creator of all of earth itself? Right
Enricho: I'm a Hunter. If a thing like that existed, I would know
???: You damn heretic. How dare you come into this cathedral and say such a thing?!
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Shut up, Enricho, you wanna die so soon? *rolls his eyes, clearing his throat at the man* My apologies, sir. Of course we believe in the.. Uh, Land Mover. My cousin here - *pats Enricho's shoulder* - suffers from short term memory loss, so he says things that don't make sense and he doesn't remember how much he praises the.. Land Mover. Isn't that right, cousin? Now we'll leave you alone, sir, and you won't ever have to see us again. *murmurs* Let's go. Now now now.
???: I hope not to (Shuts the doors to the cathedral)
Enricho: What are you so scared about. He's just an old man. Nobody really believes in that Land... Walker or whatever it was
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Oh looky, I made you blush again." Wiezen says with a grin. "And oh, "thou" would dare. I would dare as much as one man could." He smirks. "Hmm, begging's not much of an ordeal for me if I'd say so myself. So how about a little bout then. We'll see who can go longer without sex, starting tonight and in the end, we'll see who's doing the begging. Hah, jokes back on you, Green Bean!" He says. "Or should I say, Cuuuucumb--" His ears perked up again, but this time, he paused for a moment. "Gargoyle." He says suddenly, staring straight ahead.

Buroa, who was gulping down liquor from her gourd, stopped for a moment and put the plug bag inside of it before turning and swinging her gourd hard, just as a gargoyle jumped from the trees. The impact smashed it into the ground and shattered it into pieces. "Got it." She says as she resumed walking, reopening her gourd to drink.

"You look so cute when you blush." Wiezen continues speaking casually with a chuckle. "I'm so glad that you're all mine. But about that little wager....we'll see."
last edited over a year ago
Helga: Oh, hahahahaha, I've been without sex for over a century when living by myself. You'll regret doing that bet with me, Wimpy! *releases herself from his grasp, standing on her feet and fixing her dress* And the first steps to temptation is physical interaction - touching. So no touching. You brought this upon yourself. And when this green on my skin disappears you'll have no nicknames to call me and you'll be begging on your knees for me. And I was thinking on wearing no panties on the boat. Perhaps a two piece swimsuit with a thin dress. Or perhaps just a thin, see through dress. And here I was planning on the best night of your life in bed tonight. With candles and wine and everything. I was even planning on doing a little dance for you. But I guess not anymore. Regular covered dress it is.

Flynn: You do not ever want to have a dispute with anyone, especially when it's not settled peacefully. Because in the end, it comes back to you no matter what. Now, get your money and lets go.. This place is already creeping me out.
Enricho: Fine then. Let's go.
Flynn: Did you get your money? ..Rosemary must be scared that we haven't returned. And if she so happens to have a thorn stuck in her thumb, I'm blaming you!
Buroa just watched and listened while drinking. "Oh...this is gonna be good." She said to herself with a grin.

"Fine," Wiezen says. "But looky looky, what's a century compared to a millennium or two?" He smirks. "I was thinking of giving you a better fuck than even last night, below a sky full of sparkling stars while we drift on the calm waves of the ocean. But now that that's called off--" He stretched. "Casual clothing it is then. But after to night, no shirts for me. I can't find myself getting comfortable in those damn things anymore. So, the bets on Cucumber, and if I can make an educated guess, its going to take some time for that green to disappear. So, with that said, no touchy feely stuff. The tides have been turned again, lover girl....or vegetable."
Enricho: Whatever (Walks up to the Capital's Main Building, and walks in) I'll speak to the Overseer and when I'm done, we'll be done with this place (Goes to find the Overseer
Helga: *rolls her eyes in annoyance, but then smirks* A millennium you say? Hm, no wonder you were a bit rusty, Wimpy. ..Under a sky of stars? That was our first time. Getting a bit old, don't you think? And weren't you the one who insisted in sex last night? Besides, I just remembered I have the power to clone you. *puffs her chest with pride, then pulls out her bottle of rum and drinks from it while walking ahead of the group and swaying her hips as she walks*

Flynn: Don't do anything stupid. I'll wait with Franziska out here.. *crosses his arms while he sits and waits*
Enricho: (Goes in)
Franziska: Wow, and I thought I mad bad choices
Flynn: We all do. But some of our choices are worse than others. I think you're good despite being a psychopath.
Franziska: (Smiles) Thanks. And you're pretty smart, for someone who was a busboy that is (Laughs)
"A clone that I just so happen to be so much better than." Wiezen says dismissively. "Buuut, either way, that still means that you can't stand the heat, especially since its a clone of who again? Ohh, I remember, me." He says with a smirk, following up behind. "Which is an automatic win for me. Only you still won't get any from me, Cucumber." He walks off ahead of her. "So have fun with that! HA!"

Buroa began to laugh. "This is too good to be true! Tell me I'm dreaming, please tell me that I am!" She laughed drunkly before chugging down a bit more of her liquor. "Hangin around both of you might not be so bad after all!"

"Hey hey hey! Don't go getting all puddled up before we even reach the place!" Wiezen says, taking her gourd as she attempted to dodge passed him. "Especially without sharing you buttmunch!" He says, taking a long gulp.

"Oh blah blah blah!" Buroa pouted, crossing her arms and poking out her lip a little. "They're not gettin any of mine! That liquor is for two people exclusively, me, and my drinking partner, YOU. They can bring their own gods dammit!"

Helga: *rolls her eyes in frustration, her cheeks slightly turning a shade of green darker* Fine then. I don't need a clone to please me. I have myself. I have my beautiful body and you have absolutely nothing. You better not have any tricks up your damn sleeve in this boat we're going on. I expect roses. Oh, and human chocolate. Those are good. ...What's your favorite color anyways? Not that I care or anything, I'm just asking.

Flynn: Hate to say it, but I know. You're even weirdly pretty for a psychopath. Helga told me you covered your face with bandages. Don't see what you had to hide. Your face is flawless in my opinion.
Franziska: Thanks (Smiles, followed by roughly punching his shoulder)
Flynn: -Ow! *puts his hand on his shoulder, then looks at her* ..And you're pretty strong for a girl.. Not saying girls aren't strong, but I mean.. ow..
Franziska: Don't worry about that punch. It's just a Psychopaths way of showing affection

(DO YOU SHIP IT, JADE! DON'T LIE! XD)
(.........................................­yes­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.)

Flynn: ..Well, I would do the same thing to you to show my affection, but I don't really like the thought of laying a hand on women..
Franziska: (Jokingly to mess with him) Well, your smarts make up for you being a coward (Laughs)

(Thought so XD)
"Fine, they'll bring their own or have nothing to drink as long as I'm the exception to it!" Wiezen said before turning to Helga. "Favorite color?...." He thought for a moment, furrowing his brow. "I don't know now that I think about it. Though if I had to say so now, it'd be more than just one. Mainly blue."

"Blue?" Buroa looked at her skin, then back at him. "....You suck!" She says, taking her gourd back from him to drink some more before asking, "Why blue?"

Wiezen pointed up at the sky. "Because that's the only place I thought I could ever be free from this world." He said without hesitation. In fact, he even smiled as he spoke those words, but it wasn't a smile of happiness, or sorrow, or anything of the sort. It was just a blank gesture of what was suppose to be one.

I just want to...sleep.

He remembered that all to clearly. Feeling as if he just wanted to drift up into a sky of blue and disappear for eternity. To sleep...forever. Death.

Buroa's long ears twitched for a moment before they lowered. "O-....oh...."
Flynn: *frowns while still rubbing his shoulder* Coward? How is a man a coward for refusing to hit a woman?

Helga: Blue dress it is! ..Eh, sorry if I brought back some bad memories or something. I would take them away with a kiss, but no touching, remember? But, if you admit you'd beg for me I'd be glad to kiss you right now. ...*looks around for a moment* Wait, where are we going anyways?
Franziska: Oh, I'm only joking with you, Flynn. No need to be so serious all the time. I'm never serious, and life's been good for me so far
Flynn: ..hmm... okay.. Thanks for the.. advice?
Franziska: No problem (Smiles) Sorry for punching you so hard. Guess I don't know my own strength
"Bad memories?" Wiezen began to laugh. "Those were some of the best in my life. I still think of it really." He said with a shrug. "And there's no way I'm begging at all!" He added. "Oh, you haven't noticed yet? We've been walking through territories the entire time." He pointed up at a tall and wide mountain in the distance. "That's where we're headed. We would get there a lot faster if we just poofed around a little, but that's to risky. We're gonna have to stay off the map."

Buroa looked up at the distant mountain with a grin. "They're already there, just like I said." But then her eye twitched as something came to mind. "THEY BETTER NOT HAVE EATEN OUR FOOD EITHER OR I'M GONNA KICK THEIR ASSES OF THE SIDE OF IT THAT DAMN MOUNTAIN!" She sighed. "On a serious note though, we should hurry. There's not much time to stand around here when we've got to come up with a plan."

Wiezen nodded. "Couldn't have said it better myself. Let's go." He says, continuing on the path towards the mountain.
Helga: Hmph.. *crosses her arms, then looks up at the mountains* Hmm, where's a witch's broom when she needs it? *chuckles at her own joke, then makes herself float in the air and passes the others while she's laying down in thin air* Hmm, what did you make to eat, horn-head?

Flynn: ..Heh, yeah.. *stops rubbing his shoulder, then returns the smile*
Enricho: (Arrives) Alright, let's be going now
Franziska: That took a while, didn't it?
Flynn: Yeah, why'd it take so long? ..Whatever, let's just get out of here and grab Rosemary.
"Cucumbers and green beans." Buroa replied with a snide remark.

Wiezen covered his mouth as he laughed silently, but then cleared his throat as if he wasn't doing so. "That wasn't funny...." He says, despite nearly laughing again.

"There's nothing in specific. Just know that I've prepared a feast fit for an occasion such as so." Buroa says. "And if they've so much as even laid their eyes on it may the ancient ones have them in their good graces." She paused for a moment. "The majority of it is ours however. When something this big happens, different species and tribes of people usually tend to bring something of their own as a token of alliance, some even bringing their own feasts at times. And since us Onis usually eat like we drink, the food we make is self replenishable for a period of time."

"REALLY!!?" Wiezen exclaimed, his stomach growling. "Then what the hell are we waiting for! Let's pick up the pace, I'm starving!" He says as he literally went into a full on sprint towards the mountain. He felt as if he hadn't eaten in days, not to mention that though it didn't seem so, his body was still in a weakened state from the fatal injury he had received, even with being healed. This also caused him to digest food at a faster rate than he normally would, hence the hunger being as it was.

"H-hey! Get back here you idiot! Slow down!" The Oni called, hoisting her gourd onto her back as she went after him.
Enricho: The thing is, I got my money very quickly. I did some other things. Like looking into that deity that old man was talking about. The Land Maker. A creature that can move the earth. The only one I was able to find was something like this (Holds up a small book he "loaned" from the building's library, showing a large giant humanoid creature that took up two pages, with moss growing on it and it being made of stone) It says this thing is the Behemoth, and is the closest I could find to a description of the Land Mover. This thing doesn't look like any sort of thing I'd want to worship. Flynn, go get Rosemary and bring her inside. We're staying a little longer. I want to look into this cathedral a little more
Helga: *remains floating in the air in a comfortable position as she followed them very slowly while relaxing. She speaks to herself since the others had ran off* Mmm, I hate her already. I haven't been so quick to judge since.. Hmm.. Ah yes, Macross.. *looks up at the sky* Well, you're different. She's a troll and you were a human.. thief. At least you spoke good about me. Sorry about the bird incident. And yet the similarity that I notice between the two of you is that you two bare feelings for Wiezen. Wimpy Wiezen. *chuckles to herself* Ahh, it's adorable to see girls fall in love with my lover. So entertaining to watch! Eh, I feel like sticking to my own food rather than eating whatever Onis eat. We'll just have to see. And I need to find a damn potion or something to get rid of this green stuff on my skin. I look like a celery stalk. But a sexy celery stalk. *hums her melody as she follows the two slowly in the air* So this is love, hmm.. So this is love.. So this is what makes life divine.. hmm mmm hmm mmm..

Flynn: Very well. Let's waste even more time. I'll be on my way then to fetch your daughter. *rolls his eyes and heads out the gates*
Enricho: Never said she was mine
Franziska: Oh, lighten up, Enricho. Sheesh, your so moody all the time. Learn to be more fun
Enricho: When you're life is devoted to watching people turn and become monsters, do you think anyone's able to "have fun".
Franziska: ...... Well when you put it that way, it makes it hard to recommend anything to you
Flynn: *walks out in town, then observes the corrupted that are now ashes left after the fire, releasing a sigh. He makes his way to the building where he had left Rosemary*
Rosemary: (Looks at the ground, still looking sad, not moving from the spot she was at)
Flynn: *opens the door to the empty building, then heads his way upstairs* ..Rosemary? You still in here? *turns his head to the corner of the wall, encountering the small, delicate girl huddled in the same spot he left her in* Are you alright?
Wiezen got to the side of the mountain fairly quickly and looked up, straight towards the top. A grin came across his face as the smell of food caught his nostrils. "Man! It smells like gods and goddesses have been cooking up a storm!" He began to climb the mountain, aiming to not stop until he reached the top to see what smelled so damn good!

"Uuuuugh.." Buroa groaned. "What are you doing?! There's a trail to the top right over here ya know." She says, pointing to what would seem to be a dead end of rock and stone. "You'll never make it to the top trying to climb it because these mountains have already been enchanted. And the barrier's up around it to, so that trail is the only way up ya jackass."

Wiezen blinked. "Uuh...shut your face! I knew that..." I...did not know that... He jumped down from the little distance he had climbed. "So how do we get in?

He so didn't know that.., Buroa thought to herself, shaking her head. Though she couldn't help but give a smile. "My presence has already been embedded into the barrier, so there's that. Also, the Watcher up at the top can see us pretty clearly, so he know that we're here." She walked to the area that she had pointed at and disappeared from sight, walking through the barrier and into the other side.

"Heh, cool." Wiezen said with a bit of admiration as he followed behind, going through the barrier himself. On the other side, they were met with a long pathway that stretched up to the mountains top in a slope like form. "Whoa...." From where he stood, he could see a large area of green at the top, something that couldn't be seen while outside the barrier.

"Pretty cool huh?" Buroa says, glancing over to see the amazement that showed in his eyes. "If you think that's good, wait until we get to the top." She says as she started up the path.
The green witch followed very slowly, collecting a few earth worms and spiders she saw crawling through the trees. She finally settled on the ground, continuing the rest of her destination by foot as she snacked on her favorite meals.

Flynn: ...Helga? ..Can you hear me?

Helga: *perks her ears as she slurps a worm, then looks around* Flynn? ..Yeah, what?

Flynn: Rosemary's sad. And I don't really know her as much as you do and-

Helga: My poor little human. What has she seen?

Flynn: Dozens of corpses being burned alive..

Helga: Ehh, that's a difficult one. ..Offer her some of your potions. She likes playing with magic.

Flynn: What?! The potions I spend hours - DAYS - working on? Are you crazy? No way. Nope.

Helga: Oh, don't be so selfish. ..Can't you do it for me? Pleeeeeaasssse? I'm begging you, wonderboy. Do it for your favorite witch.. You wouldn't want to see me sad, now would you?

Flynn: *blushes, then groans* Ngghhh.. I hate you.

Helga: Love ya. Speak to me if anything else happens. How's Enricho?

Flynn: Good..

Helga: Good. Take care of them, Flynn. I got to go have dinner with trolls now. I'll tell you all about it when I see you. I also got a record player. Aaaand I realized how good my ass looks in green. ...I'll see you soon.

The witch ends the conversation and continues her walk to the top of the mountain.
Wiezen followed Buroa as they walked up the path, looking at the scenery as they went higher up. "So what's it going to be like up here? You said something about tribes and species and stuff, what's up with that?"

"Humans are here too ya know. And of course there are tribes. I mean, me, I'm only from the East Oni hierarchy. There's may not be many of us left, but there's a bunch more that sorta...sleep all day. Forever. There's the North Wing Onis, the Snownens, the South Claw Onis from the south, and the West Variety Onis from the rest. The westies are more like us, closer to the human side in appearance." Buroa explained. "The north onis are like apes, they tend to have a lot of fur because of their adaptation to cold weather, but they can make that shit disappear before you know it. The southern tribes are closer to ogre-kind, and I think their chief came along this time around. He despises magic and everything about it. To him, its what makes those who use it weaker because they have to rely on it so much instead of their own physical abilities. But wanna hear somethin funny?"

"Uhh...sure." Wiezen says.

"He has over three hundred children."

"Three hundr---" Wiezen choked for a moment. "What the hell!!? How busy has this guy been!?"

"He's big on being...well..big. I mean the guy's pretty much a giant." Buroa chuckled. "But here's a few thing you should know. Some of them are a bit...rowdier than others. There are some that would usually eat magic users, so there's that. But they have plenty food to eat, so I doubt they'll be worried about it. Also, once we get to the top of the mountain, you might feel a slight pinch. That would be because the Watcher laid down some heavy stuff up there and restricted all magic. Oh and another thing is that the southern chief and his people tend to handle thing physically when you piss them off, so please, try to be logical."

Wiezen shrugged. "I can barely even use magic. I use life force to make something like magic a bit more easier, big difference. And hey, I give respect to those who deserve it, so if that guy or anybody else crosses me or my Cucumber the wrong way then we're going to settle it like men. Plain and simple. Well...after I eat of course. Besides, we're here to cooperate, not make things worse."

Buroa sighs. "True enough. And last but not least, please please PLEASE, show your respects to the Watcher. He's not one that anyone should particularly mess with, especially not on his mountains. That goes for everyone."

"Noted." Wiezen says with a nod.
Helga: I'm more of a stalk of celery if you consider my height. *says this as she slurps on her last worm and catches up with them, arriving besides Buroa* Or maybe a kiwi to consider how round and plump my ass is. ...Buuuut I can also be a pickle because I'm sour, and I'll be quite the pickle if the chief lays his hand on Wimpy. I can be respectful too. I spent the whole day with Wimpy's evil twin and I'm still alive. Why? Well because I'm me. I know when to be respectful and when not to.. Most of the time..
"Aaand you would've been dead if we hadn't showed up." Wiezen commented. "So much for being respectful...." He looked to Buroa. "So, this "Watcher" person...what is he exactly?"

Buroa gave him a puzzled expression. "Well how the hell should I know? I may have been around for a long time but that....I think its safe to say that he's been here longer than everyone on this mountain combned, including us. It's hard to say...but he's not of this world. The furthest thing away from anything I've seen so far. He's the wisdom that a lot of people travel to seek, but its his choice to whether he'll give it to you or not. He weighs who you are in existence, and if your scale isn't worthy then its off the mountain you go."

Wiezen blinked for a moment. "Well...that sounds like the kind of person I need to meet in person." He says. "I guess that's another thing to throw on the agenda. But if he's all of this, then why isn't he helping out in the war? I mean, with something like that as a triumph card--"

"He prefers not to get involved with things that aren't deemed worthy to him. On top of that, he stays in these mountains and has done so for gods knows how long." Buroa says. "He looks at the world's problems as meager compared to his purpose, or so the lore goes. Letting us be here IS his way of helping. I also don't think you'll just up and find him that easily either. From what I've read, he's only found when he wants to be, or when these mountains are disturbed, and on top of that, he's a hellova trickster too."

"Aahh...damn it." Wiezen could see that they were approaching a large door like gate. "Then I'll just have to try my luck."
Helga: Oh please, when he would have killed me and healed me to do it again, I would've cut every limb in his body afterwards. I just wanted him to give the first blow for personal reasons. Hmph.. *looks up at the mountain as they continue to walk* Trickster? Argh, sirens are enough for me. So are fairies, they're so annoying. ..I don't care about any of these "high class" or "beyond wise" Onis. I'm just here because Wimpy's here for help in the war. I'm just such a good and supportive lover, ya know? Unlike the other night of course. I'm almost like his mutt that follows him around. How ironic. *observes the landscape and the view from where they are*
"Sometimes I wonder if you like when he calls you that. Alzul, I mean. You seem to love to bring that word up a lot, and now your comparing yourself to one. I don't know if you're rubbing it in my face or trying to make me do something about it in general." Wiezen says, keeping his eyes on the gate as the drew closer. He felt something odd. Out of everything he could sense, there was a faint. nearly non-existent something that he could feel, and though it was barely there, there was no mistaken that it was something not to be reckon with. He furrowed his brow. He wanted to see this...Watcher. I wonder if...

"Well I can say this with a hundred percent certainty, this isn't like any fairy or siren. And for your information, that thing is not one of us." Buroa says, irritation hinting in her voice. "And no, if you want me to be honest, you're the least supportive female species that I've ever come across in my entire life from what I've seen so far. Good sex doesn't amount up to how you feel about a person. But hey, just going off of what I see." She shrugged as they reached the gate. "Alright...this is i--"

"LET ME IN AND GIMME SOME FOOD!!" Wiezen yelled up at the gate.

Buroa facepalmed. "Gods damn it Wiezen....I swear you'll get your food if you behave."

"I AM behaving! Sorry, but my stomach feels like its eating me alive from the inside, and its actually starting to hurt believe or not.." Wiezen says as his stomach growled once more. "I could go for anything right now....but I know theirs food here..."

Buroa put her hand on the gate and pushed forward, causing a square to push itself inside. She twisted her hand and the large gate began to open slowly, a bright light gleaming from the other side of it. "Okay...here comes the utopia of the mountains."

Helga: Eh, hate me and rant about me. That's what everyone's done about me. For a reason too. Kinda sad to say, but I'm used to it. *perks her green ears to the sound of the gate opening *
When the gate opened enough, Buroa grabbed Wiezen and shoved him inside ahead of her before glancing back at Helga. "Say what you want. Speak as if you don't care, because really, that's what I'm looking forward to. Since I'm a decent Oni, i'll let you in on a little secret. You should know that he's already stated that this was his last try of effort he would put forth with and for you, witch. So I'll leave it at rest with this. Fuck up this time, and he's mine. Once that happens, I aint lettin go. Because unlike you, I don't take phenomenal things like him for granted. Well, that, and he's one hell of a drinker. And when that happens, it's going to be all on you, not him, but you. "Plain and Simple", as Wiezen puts it. But hey, nothin' personal. Now if you'll excuse me--"

"Holy fuck! Look at all of this food!!.....HOLY FUCK, YOU GUYS ARE HUGE!" Wiezen could be heard from inside the gate. "What the hell is your diet, buildings!?"

"Oh for the love of---WIEZEN!" Buroa rushes through the gate after him.

On the other side of the gate was like stepping into an entirely different world. The grass was a luxurious green. The trees in the area were taller than any normal forest tree would have been, and the bark was twisted into a beautiful art of curving branches that extended far out. There were platter after platter of foods ranging from giant skinned and roasted bore, abnormally large spider legs, sliced fish, both roasted and raw, baked pans of fluffy breads, and so much more. It was truly a feast of feasts.

Wiezen could be found standing in front of a rather giant group of southern Onis that, unlike Buroa, had very dark green skin, looking up at them in astonishment and already stuffing his face with three extra large pieces of unknown animal in his hands.
Helga: *murmurs to herself as the leaves from her sight* Ugh, great. A reincarnation of a bitchier Macross. Oh, you have no idea how I feel about what I've done. It's an infinite misery that haunts me every night. And he can't be yours if you're not alive. You're already in the very middle of my death list.

The green witch rolls her eyes in annoyance, pausing before stepping through the gates. She stood there for a while, looking around before she takes a step inside the new land. Her bare feet sunk in the rich grass, and she looked up to admire the tall trees curves of art. She took her time to explore the land before following Wiezen. Helga didn't really seem to be craving food, nothing at least that was foreign. She didn't feel comfortable in there at all. Too many things to see at once. Too many unknown things. So she stood besides something she felt pleasant to her, which was nature itself. She placed a gentle hand on a tree's trunk, slowly exploring it's surface. She looked back at the familiar faces, then back at the tree.

Helga: Seems like I'm not the only cucumber.. *looks up at the tree* You're quite beautiful. *picks up one of its huge, fallen leaves* And you're silky too..
"You there...you are not that of an Oni, not with the strange scent that you have. What is this puny thing before me?" One of the southern onis spoke in a monstrous voice as it stared down at Wiezen.

"PUNY!!? I'll show you puny you FAT SON OF A--" Wiezen started, but found food being shoved in his mouth to stop him from finishing.

"S-sorry about that!" Buroa said, giving a sort of laugh. "He's with me. And I'll have you know that you WILL get hurt messing with this one, so I'd watch my mouth if I were you. You may be big, but he's knocked down big so consider yourself no different." She says in a more serious tone before she pulled Wiezen away from them. "Sheesh! You LITERALLY just got in here, and you're already picking fights!? I don't know what I'm going to doing with you!"

"E SHARTED IT!" Wiezen said in his defense with a mouth full of food.

Close by were the North Wing Onis, their skin an icy blue. Their fashion of horns were similar to Buroa's, all except for the chief's, whose horns curved back like that of a rams and had many sharp points growing from them. They all drunk from gourds that were smaller than the one that Buroa used. She approached them calmly. "Oi Chief Rooka, its been a while." She waved, receiving a nod of recognition as she passed them by.

Wiezen reached out and grabbed numerous different foods which included one of the large spider legs and furthered the process of stuffing his face. "This stuff's delicious! And this red and green meat stuff! What the hell is it because it tastes awesome!"

"That's what they call a Cthulhu Boar, thoroughly roasted and carefully cut. All the ink that is has should be gone out of it since they let it dry in extreme temperatures before actually cooking it." Buroa says.

Wiezen looked around at all the different things that he had never seen before in his life. The trees...the grass...the leaves...the people. "I think I can get used to this!"

"Oh, look. There goes my people." Buroa pointed to the tribe of red skinned eastern Onis that were consulting among one another. There were only a few handfuls of them, all of them carrying gigantic gourds with them. "You see, my tribe is a bit different. We have three chiefs called the Three Chief Oni Council. They oversee most of the stuff that goes on in our lands."

"So basically their like the mayors or somethin?" Wiezen asked. "Where are we goin anyways?" He asked before taking a large bite of everything that he had in his hands at the moment.

"Something of the sorts." Buroa pointed to her tribe. "For you to meet my people of course. I'm sure they'll admire your appetite. And drinking. It'll be the best way to keep you from getting yourself in a mess."
Rosemary: I'm fine (Gets up and gets ready to leave)
Helga slides herself against the tree to the ground, still holding the leaf in her hands. She observed from faraway the numerous different types of creatures in awe, but didn't really show any facial expression. The witch wasn't intimidated by anyone in the settlement, she just stared at the few Onis that passed by without saying a word. Even though her stomach was growling as well, she surprisingly wasn't even hungry for the enormous spider legs, because she preferred hunting them herself and eating them raw. The witch wasn't used to feasts, she was used to eating and hunting by herself. She wasn't pleased with the many voices and people surrounding her. She released a sigh of boredom while staring down at the huge leaf, then began to fold it.

Flynn: I feel like you're not.. *follows her* Why don't you talk about it with me? We have a long ride to the gates anyways. I know I'm not Helga or your therapist or your parent, or even your friend, but I don't see why we can't talk this over. A little girl like you shouldn't have be witnessing such horror and keep within herself anger and hatred.
Within only a couple of minutes there, Wiezen was laughing along with as many people as he got to meet, enjoying himself far more than he thought he would during the mess that the world was in. He got to learn more about Buroa's people and many of the other tribes that were there. He also kept being told how "peculiar" he smelled, which didn't bother him really. He ate until he couldn't eat anymore and got drunk enough to barely stay on his feet at one point, but managed. It turned out that all of the tribes of Onis had their own unique liquor in their gourds, and all of them had different effects to them. He just so happen to go around drinking with all of them, except for the southerners because Buroa thought that he would pick a fight with the chief. Which wasn't far from true really. But truthfully, he felt right at home with them all. He didn't feel like he was a warlock anymore, or if that even suited him. He didn't feel like a human either, but something more. Himself.

Buroa had her arm wrapped around Wiezen's neck and pulled him into a sort of headlock where his head was pressed against her breasts, laughing and raising her gourd up in a toast. "FOR KONI!!" She yelled out, and the surrounding onis gave a large war cry, some of the larger ones beating their fists against their chest as they continued to drink. Some of the other female onis had joined them over time, and they all made a big toast together.

After all was said and done, things began to settle down after a while, and the chiefs of all of the tribes began to gather all in one area while the rest of their tribes continued to enjoy themselves. But for them, it was time to discuss the war. What they were up against and how they were going to overcome it all. Though they were all mostly drunk, they had become impressively sharp and focused when the topic came to hand.