windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12301-12350 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (His tongue passed through her lips to meet hers, moving around it as if it were a dance, enjoying the harder, steadier thrusts that she gave to him)
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"W-Wiezen... She turned around, already knowing he was there. The tall nymph held the dead infant securely in her arms. On her other hand, she held what appeared to be a small lego toy – one that Lilith brought as a gift. "He choked on this rectangular figure. Because of that..." Mary Margaret stepped aside and revealed the small hex bag that someone had placed under the crib.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Oh bullshit, don't try to blame it on Lilith to make Helga look good XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
i'm not blaming it on anyone 0:) over a year ago
Mhmm. over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen stared at the hex bag, and then at the small lego toy that Mary held in the other hand, and in the next instance, both crumbled. He slowly walked over to Mary and removed the corpse of Elijah from her arms, his eyes never leaving the child's body, and was going towards the door. "Look over...the room..."

"Wiezen, there you are! I though you ran of--oh my...god..." Kelsa came to a dead stop, seeing the child cradled in Wiezen's arms, sensing no life come from the small half-breed what so ever. "...Wiezen, we could--" And then her eyes met his, and she froze.

"No....no..."

When Kelsa blinked instinctively, the Wiezen and the child were gone. And the silence that he left behind had never been more deathly than it was at that moment that their eyes met. Her heart throbbed. She didn't even know what to say, or if there was anything she could say. But more than anything, she felt a strong need to comfort him, to nurture his well being..or at least, try. After all, she understood him. She felt it. More than Helga ever put the effort into doing. She left the room, stumbling out into the hall, and now she could see trails of unwavering blankness across the floors and walls that not even Mary could magic over.

~

Ossiana's moved her hands up, each one grabbing a hold onto Enricho's wrists and pinning them above his head with surprising strength, her body moving against his and her entrance tightening around him in a death grip, her juices spilling out onto his erection.
last edited over a year ago
"More than Helga ever put the effort into doing." oh 당신 did not just go there over a year ago
sHe DID NOT DIE BECAUSE SHE WANTED SEX over a year ago
XD She practically lived off of sex, and her being a nymph doesn't say otherwise either! over a year ago
Mary Margaret stood still in the quiet room. She observed Zealia and Jr. sleeping in their crib, peering over them with her glowing eyes. Yet strangely, her beautiful smile never faltered. In fact, she released a small giggle before placing a kiss upon the twins heads. She clapped in glee and stroked their tiny heads.
By the time Kelsa had reminded herself that she could have just used teleportation to follow Wiezen outside, she was approaching the scene of him already burying the passed child, watching as a rectangular portion of the garden caved deep into the ground, Elijah's corpse being wrapped from head to toe in vines and levitated down inside. Her eyes followed the items that were placed down inside, most of them vanishing at his touch before he even put them there. Dirt rose around and over the body below and sprouted transparent flowers and grass from the top when the grave was filled.

Wiezen just stood there, staring down at the grave, his tears evaporating before they even had a chance to water his eyes.

Kelsa went to take a step forward, but paused when Wiezen spoke.

"...Why..." That was the only thing that was the only word that left his lips, loud within the deadened noise of the atmosphere around him.

Kelsa could no longer stop herself, her legs moving unconsciously, on their own, as she went to him. "Wiezen...W-Wiezen I--"

"Don't.." He interrupted, already knowing what she was going to say. "Please....don't."

Kelsa should have known better to try to apologize again, she should have known that by now. Silence was the best approach she had now, and the only thing that could even amount to how she felt, to hold meaning, was action. Hesitantly, she reached out and managed to take hold of his hand. It felt as if hers had gone right through his for a moment, but as her grip tightened, she could feel it there. It wasn't cold, nor hot, nor warm. It had no feeling to it, yet still, she held it within hers.
Mary Margaret hummed to herself as she walked to a room where she could see the sight of the burial from a window. She opened it and peered out. "Ahh~ Bury him deep enough so that the wolves don't dig him out~" She sang from where she was.
Wiezen didn't respond to Mary's singing voice, remaining stiller than stone, the silence of his non-existing presence becoming colder than Holle itself.

Kelsa, on the other hand, turned to the window, and glare coming into her expression. "Have some common decency! What is WRO--" She was brought into silence when Wiezen raised his hand slightly, and she lifted her eyes in disbelief.

"Do not worry yourself over it." Wiezen didn't look to her when he spoke. He only stared at his child's grave, the grave itself more than just "deep enough".
The tall woman suddenly appeared behind Wiezen, observing the depth of the grave and the small baby wrapped in vines and leaves. The smile she held was still strong and beautiful as ever. Her eyes shifted to the stature of her daughter in her garden, that smile of hers only expanding. "What an eventful day~" She sang, touching the ground and in contact it blooming with flowers to surround Elijah's grave.
Enricho: (He was completely pinned down, restrained, unable to even move in the slightest. And he loved every moment of it. His erection twitched inside of her as she continued to thrust against him)
"eReCtIoN" XD over a year ago
Wiezen didn't say anything, nor did he pay any sort of attention to the flowers the began to bloom around Elijah's grave. But after a moment of silence, he spoke. "What an eventful day...were those your words when you cursed your very daughter with your wickedness? When you struck and abused another and forced her into an unstable minded being that never knew love? One who went to you despite the things that you forced unto her? Yes..an eventful day indeed." He turned away from the grave, letting the rest of the ground shift over it as he left it there.

"W-Wiezen wait, we need to talk!" Kelsa hurried after him as he was going towards the cabin.

~

Ossiana finally pulled their lips from one another's and lifted her head back, moaning loudly but returning her lips to his when an even louder guttural moan of ecstasy came rushing to the surface. When she pulled her lips from his she was panting, her forehead resting against his as she began to thrust her hips against his faster. "E-Enricho, it's coming! I-it's coming!" She could feel her release quavering within her, her insides feeling as if a match of passion had set a wild fire of pure bliss to them.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, I'm here too XD over a year ago
Shush, I didn't refresh the page when 당신 게시됨 damn it XD over a year ago
And 당신 called Enricho Erection XD over a year ago
That's a fuck up I honestly wanna keep XD over a year ago
"'Tis not my fault she decided to end her life~" She sang, spinning some as she also skipped her way back into the cabin.
Here Lies Helga Mourey Quartz. Cause of Death: Wantin' Sum Dick. over a year ago
Cause of Death: Lack of 사랑 over a year ago
*Lack of the dick of the person she loved while see abandons her kids and kills herself and claims that it was the lack of the person she loved over a year ago
Enricho: I feel it too, Oss (His hands desperately wanted to reach out and hold onto her, but they remained pinned to the ground. He moaned inside her lips before she pulled away, feeling the pleasure rising inside of him)
"There is nothing to speak of, Kelsa." Wiezen stated as he disappeared, reappearing and he and Helga's room for the final time.

Kelsa appeared at the doorway out of a flash of light. "N-no, don't! I know what you're thinking, but please, just give yourself time to think about it."

"Helga has died. Helga broke her vows. My son has died. What more thought must I carve into my mind? No amount of disbelief nor fables or fantasies created will ever detour my thoughts again."

"I--you said that you wanted what was best for you children!" Kelsa spoke desperately, trying to convince him. "Did you not? DID YOU NOT?!"

"Yes, I did so. And death is not wishing the best for them. Zealia and Wiezen Jr., that was their sibling. Why would you not want me to help them all avoid that fate?"

"I do! I don't want them to...to die!"

"Then what issue is it that you believe that I shouldn't"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO FORGET YOU!" Kelsa blurted out finally, the silence then replanting its seed there as silence filled the room. "Th-there is another way...sh-she said that there was another way...you don't have to do this.." She spoke almost in a whisper, her embarrassment encouraging her eyes to remain on the floor.

~

Ossiana began to ride him harder, the amount of force that her hips moved with increasing along with how fast her pace had started to pick up, becoming a rhythm of perfection.
kelsa step away from helga's man over a year ago
jug-eun salam! over a year ago
O ÖLDÜ over a year ago
Enricho: (His moans were lustful and loud, his thrusts joining hers in the same rhythm as he was reaching the peak of his pleasure. Soon he wouldn't be able to hold it in any longer)
"Do not let these events cloud thine mind!~" Mary Margaret was heard from the door, spinning once more as she entered. "Come, darling, let me help thee!" She approached him and gently stroked his shoulders in a motherly manner. She lifted his chin. "Thou hast suffer enough as it is, noo?"
When she lifted his chin, the color from the tip of her finger drained into blankness where only an outline was left of it, and Wiezen turned his head away. "Don't..touch me. You've stated that you would help and have done nothing thus far." He spoke bluntly.

"You were laughing while he buried his child. That's not helping. That's something seriously being wrong with you." Kelsa stated with a glare, only to be hushed by a silent glance from Wiezen for the time being.

~

Ossiana moaned, and moaned, each one growing louder as she felt his erection hit spots that made her toes curl in glee, her walls squeezing around him as she too was reaching her peak.
Enricho: (He could no longer hold it. His pleasure had reached its point. He moaned with lustful satisfaction as it shot out inside of her, filling her up. He moaned and panted as it continued to come out endlessly)
Mary Margaret gently stroked Wiezen's cheeks, her emerald eyes staring into his. For what seemed a split second, an image of Helga on her knees, beaten badly, was seen banging on the iris of her eyes. The tall woman blinked, the image of his wife fading away. She placed a small kiss upon his forehead.

"I stated I would care for the kids. What do thou wish me to do? Revive her? Thou cannot cheat in life~" She turned to face Kelsa at her comment, giggling softly at it. "Thee cannot let the horrors of life bring thee down. We all die at some point~ That's the meaning of life."
"There is a thick line between uplifting yourself and being naive and impudent." Wiezen commented, his eyes narrowing. "And I will not repeat myself again. Do not...touch me." He turned his back to her, his wings sprouting and shoving both Mary and Kelsa out of their way, their length cutting through the walls. He began to walk forward , his wings cutting a destructive line of blankness into the walls of the room as he went to the large mirror that Helga kept there, staring at the place where he should have been. He had no reflection.
The sound of bells chimed, and when he spoke to them both this time, his voice was dauntingly uncanny. Eerie. "Leave this room. Your presences are but a thorn." The color of the walls, floors and ceilings began to peel away slowly, the room itself seeming to grow in width and expand in length, the window being covered in blankness until it was swallowed completely. Suddenly, Wiezen seemed to be a mile away standing at the mirror, but when he spoke his voice still sounded as if he were right in front of them.

Kelsa's eyes widened and she said something, but the silence in the area had grown to a depth that not even words could break the barrier there, making her look as if she were mute. And so she backed away, looking to the door to see that now it was merely a rectangular opening within the blank room that awaited their exit.

~

Ossiana's grip around his wrists tightened as she felt his juices shoot into her, and for a moment, her mouth just hung agape, her expression in a world of bliss, her walls constricting his erection as she reached a release of her own, a wave of hot juices flowing out.
Mary Margaret Wuartz held no reaction whatsoever, that beautiful smile of hers remaining as she hummed to herself whether she could hear it or not. She spun lightly in a small dance, giggling afterwards. "Naive? Imprudent? Oh darling~ I'm far from that! Thee fails to recognize what is to blame and what to do. Instead, thee reflects thine sorrow upon thy environment, expecting it to be the solution to the problems."
Wiezen didn't even bother to glance back, not being able to hear what was being said by the witch anyhow. Instead, he stared at the mirror as the room forced out the extra bodies that were within it, the door outside of it slamming shut.

Outside of the room, the door contorted before loosing its color and fading from existence within the cabin as if it had never been there to began with. Which now, wasn't far from true. The memory of the room became but a dim fragment within their minds, withering away.

Kelsa had landed on her bottom, her back smacking against the wall. She winced for a moment and let out a light, shaky breath, fidgeting slightly when she could now actually hear her own self breath. She stared at the flat surface where the door was supposed to be, now barely even remembering what had been there to began with. But if there was one thing that was certain to her, it was that Wiezen had been there. She sighed and just sat there, staring at the wall. But she had already made up her mind, she would not leave.
She pulled her legs up to her chest, her arms wrapping around her knees, eyes narrowing towards Mary only for a second until her focus targeted the wall across in front of her.
Enricho: (He moaned as he allowed it to fill her from the inside, the feeling of her own juices covering his shaft bringing him to more lustful affection as he panted heavily from the erotic event)
The tall woman had no difficulty recovering from the push outside her own room. And yet, with everything that was happening, she still spun while humming. Her hips swayed side to side before her eyes fell upon Kelsa, grinning some and she extended a hand. "Come, Therian, dance with me!~"
Kelsa smacked away Mary's hand. "Go eat a child or whatever you witch's do on your spare time." She snapped, her attention going back to the wall while she prepared herself for a wait that she knew was probably going to be long. She hoped that this wasn't the case though, but she could only prepare for the longest. She now knew why Wiezen always chose solitude, unlike other Therians would. To find that place of his own to shelter his thoughts. To think about things himself. There was so much more beneath the surface of even just that, that she didn't dare only look at things from the surface.

~

Ossiana lowered her head to his chest and rested it there, chuckling a bit as she panted, shivering from bliss still. And then her hips began to move again, slowly but surely.
Enrchio: (He wrapped his arms around Ossiana, panting heavily, letting the excitement die down, barely feeling her move her hips slowly)
"Why doth thee choose such words against me? Have I not lived up to my promises? We're on the same side, my darling ~" The tall woman spoke, continuing her hum and shaking her hips to the almost inaudible beat.
"No, no you haven't!" Kelsa glared at the woman. "You haven't lived up to anything but being a lubed anal passage trying to force someone to see the good in pain and loss. And it sucks because now I can't help but to feel bad for Helga if you were her mother. We're not on the same side. And honestly..I don't trust you. Not with the children or with Wiezen." In fact, that hex bag seemed out of place to her. But she didn't say anything about it, and instead would wait to ask Wiezen about it instead. Or at least try to bring it to his attention.

~

Ossiana waited for a moment until she could feel his erection soothing before she rocked her hips one hard time to bring it back to life, squeezing her walls around it again. Her head lifted from his chest and she looked at him with a smirk. "I am not satisfied yet."
hey, when's wiezen gonna stop being an 이모 prick? over a year ago
She's still a statue though, so Statue Helga transformation confirmed. over a year ago
what do 당신 want, COLA? over a year ago
Enricho: (He continued to pant as he looked down at her. He gave a moan of pleasure as her walls squeezed against his shaft. Once she told him that she was still unsatisfied, he grabbed her rear and looked at her) Alright, then allow me to satisfy you, love (With that, he moved back and slammed his pelvis into her, and continued to thrust in her once again)
"Thou feeling bad for a woman like Helga? Aha... Ahahahahah~" Mary Margaret chuckled, pausing her dance. She extended both hands now, expanding a motherly smile at her. "Please, dance with me. Thou seems stressed and I can help with that~"
"Help? You keep saying that but seem to be doing a very poor job of actually doing it." Kelsa stated dully. She swiped the witch's hands away again. "Get out of my way. I'm doing something of importance." Staring at a wall, like that was the most important thing in the world. But if it wasn't for the fact that Wiezen was in there, she wouldn't have been doing so-- which was quite obvious.

~

((TIME SKIP))

Hours later, Ossiana panted as she had ended up back on top of her lover, hugging herself against him comfortably in a snuggle. She kissed playful kisses onto his chest, circling the tip of her finger across his shoulder. She looked up at him, a smile of unwavering love coming to her lips. "I love you."
Enricho: (He held her close to him, looking into her eyes with affection) And I love you
"A poor job? Thou cannot bring her back. Neither can I. We do not cheat in death. She is dead and WILL stay dead." She assured her before swaying her hips again to her humming. She finally decided to take a break and sit across from Kelsa, her hands interlocking with hers in excitement. "Now why don't thee relax a tell me about thee, Therian!~ Thou art such a fair flower."
Kelsa snatched her hands away, staring at the woman sitting across from her. "Relax? RELAX?! We don't relax when we have a psychotic primordial wanting to engulf everything in a world of eternal darkness just for the giggles of it. We have no time to relax. And by "we", that does not include yourself in case you weren't aware." She crossed her arms, sounding more like Wiezen would have and even doing almost the exact same gesture. "I would rather talk to Helga than you." And even with how bitter those words came forth, she actually meant it. This woman was...not right to her.

~

Ossiana kept her eyes on his, taking a moment to just..take in his image. Everything about him. All the things that she loved. she reached her hand up and ran her fingers through his hair. "How can you be so charming and not know it..." She mumbled to herself.
Enricho: I'm not too sure myself, Oss. But, if you are able to see it, then I guess there must be something there to keep your attention (He gave a light chuckle as his hands moved across her bare body)
"I do not know what I have done for thee to think that way. But I sincerely apologize if so, Kelsa." The tall nymph gripped her hands again, the beautiful smile only expanding across her face. "The primodorial thee speaks of will not do such a thing – for he is wiser than that and his guardian should trust him." She blinked for a few moments. "Thou loves him, no? 'Tis why thee are frustrated and suffer the chains of waiting. Thou wants to help him so badly, yet don't know how and must stand back. That is what my daughter experienced, though she failed to follow. Do not go down her same path, thou beautiful flower!~"
She was talking about Macross but okay. over a year ago
....go with the flow... xD over a year ago
Kelsa snatched her hands away quickly at the Mary's words, a blush coming to her face. "I-I do not!" She protested, crossing her arms again. "And I wasn't talking about Wiezen, I speaking of the demon that has been wrecking havoc and making everyone's lives a living hell! Wiezen would never do such a thing. This is why Wiezen and I know that resting is futile and pointless right now! And he's my...my friend, and I want what's best for him. I want him to be HAPPY." But the truth was, she couldn't stand seeing him the way he was, knowing how he felt and what he had been through. He hadn't even seen where he had come from, where he had been birthed! There wasn't a day that went by that he could rest, and be happy, and have no worries and it bothered her in a way that...she couldn't help but want to fix. Her heart fluttered sometimes when she was near him, and it hurt when she couldn't find a way to help him. But she wouldn't stop, nor would she give up on him or the possibility of him finally finding solace. Especially not now in such dire times.

~

Ossiana smacked his chest lightly, chuckling some herself. "Yes, your well being will always keep me attracted. Your smile, your face. Your hair, your eyes. Your body." She licked her lips a little at that part. "You attract me, Enricho. And I don't zhink zhat will ever change."
Enricho: I could say the same for you oss. I can't keep myself away from you. I want to stay by your side, always (He looked down at her, keeping his arms around her as he gave her a smile)
"But thee want him to be more than just a friend, don't thee?" The mother gripped her hands yet again, her thumbs massaging her palms lightly in comfort. Mary Margaret towered over the therian on her knees, staring down at her like a mother would with a comforting smile. When she blushed, the nymph stroked her cheeks – the warmth of her fingers deepening the hue upon them. "Thou wants him to be happy... with you. You seek what he has found as a Therian. You are curious to this new concept of life. The concept of love." She giggled lightly, a small snort at the end of it. "Talk to him. Let him know thou are there better than any one else was."
Pulling away from Mary, Kelsa jumped to her feet, her deep hued blush spreading across her face. "Shut up, you know nothing!" She growled. "After everything he's had to trudge through, everything that I've come to understand, I just want what's best for him! Because even when Helga constantly misunderstood him and hurt him and threw his mind into a frenzy, he has stayed! He has fought for her more than she ever has for him! He has died time after time again for her and those children and she just spit in his face and told him that he wasn't being a father! Threw salt within his wounds when she couldn't have her way with him and complained about him not being there when he was! I saw it! The time he spent with them while cooking their meals, and the mornings he greeted them, and she didn't appreciate any of it like she said she did! She only wanted a pity party and to have sex with hunters, and became angry and sappy when he didn't feel like having sex with her! She didn't really care about him, only the children and his reproductive organ! A-and he deserves better! He deserves som--" She came to a dead stop, biting her tongue before she said what she was about to say. Her glance turned to the wall where her mind remembered Wiezen just walking through it before she turned back to Mary. "Go away." She muttered, taking steps away from the witch and sitting down further down the hall.

~

Ossiana nodded. "And I want to remain by your side." She sat herself up some. "Macross...we must deal with her once and for all. I refuse to allow her to have her way with you any longer. To torture you as she has. And she will pay for what she has done. She, and all of her champions and legions and whatever she may have. It will not protect her from me." The rage of thousands could be seen within her eyes even at the mere mentioning of the primordial and her doings.
Enricho: We will, Oss. Don't worry. We'll make sure that she pays for what she's done (He sat up, sitting next to her) But we have to be patient. We cannot rush into this. We must remain calm and not let our anger get the best of us. That's what she wants. It's what gives her joy. We must stay calm and deal with her when the time comes. Okay?
"He deserves someone like you" Mary Margaret finished Kelsa's sentence for her. She followed her when she sat further away, squatting down to reach her height. "Thou are right. That woman has done nothing but betray the man in that room. Her only purpose in this world was to pluck Wiezen's eyes out like the crow she is. She's never done anything but burden him and insist more things from him. All she wanted was sex – not the children, not Wiezen, not anything else but his reproductive system. He's died so many times only to die again because of that excuse of a witch. But thee..." She paused, holding onto her hands again as she smiled graciously. "Look at thee, a beautiful work of art. You've been there for him far more than she ever has. Thou is his guardian for pete's sake! You love him so much more than she ever has. You're beautiful, kind, loyal, responsible, caring... All the characteristics she lacked. Don't thee see? Thou are his soulmate – not that mess of an abomination. 'Tis was always meant to be a therian with a therian, not a therian with a witch! Thou... Thou are the one!~" She cheered, squealing in glee.
I knew it! Helga only wanted the dick the entire time! HAHAAA! over a year ago
It wasn't Wiezelga, it was Dickelga the entire time! over a year ago
over a year ago
Kelsa didn't move this time, and just sat there for a moment. Her thoughts were definitely all for helping Wiezen, but then she realized something. "Wait a minute...Helga never liked me. She didn't admire me either." Her gaze slowly turned to Mary. "And no mother would speak of their child in such a manner.." She slowly rose to her feet. "No mother would degrade their child to such an extent as to be gleeful of their death!" She pulled her arm back and punched Margret square in the face, knocking her backwards and against the opposite wall. "She may not have cared for Wiezen the way she was supposed to and may have been a inconsiderate numb skull a lot of times, but those children are a different situation entirely! Because she loved them more than him! So...you...it was you, wasn't it? You're the one who placed that hex bag there! How dare you!"

~

Ossiana muttered something to herself, but nonetheless agreed with what he had said with a nod. "I will not let her slither from the fingers of her death again. And my patience has already run thin. And Tree Man will not stand between that either."
Enricho: Don't worry, he won't... Speaking of which... (Enricho stood up and started to redress himself) I have to speak with him. I'm assuming he may be done by now. He has something that can help us
Enricho: So hey, Essil, about that sword. Essil:...I tripped and gave it to Macross. over a year ago
Sand can only activate with rock over a year ago
No bitch, grain of handy dandy sandy don't need a rock to activate over a year ago
The mother cracked her neck back to place when she was sent against the wall, no damage done to her whatsoever. Her curls held their own waves and her face was still as perfect as ever. That familiar smile of hers remained at Kelsa's accusation. "Oh darling, Helga is just one of the twenty children I've had in my life. She is definitely not my favorite and never will be. As thee puts it, she is a useless numbskull that only craves attention and sex. She's always putting the blame on others and refuses to accept any of it. Am I not correct? Just because a mother I may be does not mean I defend pure stupidity, darling~ And to accuse me of such horror is blasphemy. I love those kids more than she ever did. And I think we can both agree that she was not even near stable to take care of them less herself. Helga Quartz was a lost cause. Ahh, and believe it or not, she actually did. I've grown weary of her crying to me about how much she wants to be thee to impress Wiezen. She shows hatred to mask her jealousy and vulnerability. The title of a witch and nymph she has should cease to exist." She answered, returning back to where she sat across from her.
Oh yeah, I forgot Helga mentioned her mother was a horrid 암캐, 암 캐 XD over a year ago
-.- over a year ago
:D over a year ago
Kelsa barely focused on anything else that Mary had said aside from one specific sentence. "...Twenty children? TWENTY. CHILDREN!?" She stood up, walking over to the wall where the door had been before inhaling and clearing her throat. And then she start to bang on it. "Wiezen! Wiezen COME OUT HERE NOW, WE NEED TO LEAVE! She had twenty children Wiezen, TWENTY!!" She exclaimed. "TWEN--TY!! And it probably was all at the same time!! I feel uncomfortable now and utterly bothered with! WIEZEN!!!"

~

Ossiana was up and to her feet the moment he had said that he needed to talk to Essil, redressing herself as well. "I am coming with you. And if you even dare zhink of telling me to stay."
Enricho: Of course not, Oss. In fact, I was gonna offer you to come with me. As long as you promise not to attack, no matter what. Believe me, I want to punch him myself, but we need his help
"Actually, now that I think of it, it may have been twenty three." She said, scratching her chin lightly in thought. She blinked some, her attention going to Kelsa who was banging on the door and yelling. "Hush now, darling. No need to wake the children. By the way, it was a course through a century or two – so twenty children is not anything to fear. Helga is the youngest out of them all... I think? Ah, yes, she is. As I was saying, I do not defend stupidity and utter ignorance so do not think I will shed a tear for someone like her. Thou are so much of a daughter to me than she ever was."
Why is Mama Quartz a horrid slag? over a year ago
She's not over a year ago
"Somehow I find that very hard to believe." Kelsa said, turning around with a glare. "You know nothing about me. And I am in no way, shape, form or being any where close in every sea and part of the sky and beyond that and below Holle, anything like a daughter to you." She turned back to the wall and started banging on it again. "WIEZEN!! TWENTY THREE!! SHE HAD TWENTY THREE AT THE SAME TIME!!!"

~

Ossiana stared at him, the dismay in her eyes already apparent when he told her that she couldn't attack "no matter what". And that wasn't a promise that she was about to keep. "No. Zhat is a promise I refuse to make. What if he attacks my child? Do I continue to do nothing no matter what? What if he attacks YOU? Do I do nothing? No. Now come, we have not all day." She said, walking over to where she could look through the entrance above them.
"Hush now! Thou are as loud as her and perhaps louder! Thee will awaken the children. Now, please, do not think such things about me. Hath I misplaced our friendship?" The tall woman asked Kelsa as she approached her.
Enricho: Oss! (She was already walking ahead of him, giving a heavy sigh at her answer. He went up to go look for Essil, hoping that things would go by with no problems. Something he very much doubted)