windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11951-12000 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: (She stood perfectly still, not moving from her spot, before she gave Helga a salute of the royal knights) Helga Quartz, as the next heir to the throne, I ask of thee. Allow me to aid in any way I can. More than just stand by and allow you to do all the work. I may be royalty, but as of now, as a sign of my gratitude and that of the people of this kingdom for the care of Prince Oswald XVII of Edrain, I am at your disposal and will follow by your side. I am your humble protector from this day forth, until I can no longer carry the blade, until my soul leaves this world and into the eternal palin. You need just ask of me anything and I will do so without hesitation (As she continued the salute, she scratched the back of her neck) Um... if you would allow me to, Miss Quartz
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Somewhere." Wiezenelsa answered, this time, more of the male counterpart being a bit more present in the two voices that spoke as one. "All I know is that all griffons from these mountains have been destroyed. And I...I am very..very...very....I have not the answer for that in which I feel. But a substitution will be found."

~

Meanwhile, Li found a small little town to enter into, but she stood at the outskirts looking within it, being careful not to be seen. Not because she was afraid, that was further from the picture, nor was she trying to be hidden so she wouldn't be caught. She was observing the inside of the town until she finally decided...that she would enter.

Enter...
Enter
Enter..
Enter.
Enter
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: I understand. I hope that we can find one soon then. (He didn't have much other words to add. He just remained silent for the remainder of the time, following Wiezelsa)
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Enter thou shall not. Thou doth not desire that, for thee wilt regret it in due time." A female voice warned the clone within her mind, her voice soft as silk and strangely comforting.

Helga paused for a moment, turning to meet Ophelia. She couldn't help but to burst into a very dry chuckle. "Ah... Thou humans amaze me. A human cannot protect a witch. But I suppose if thee can magically make chocolate appear, then I'd appreciate it. But for now, I do not want thee to do anything for me." The witch cracked her sore neck, wincing a little.
Ophelia: Well.... I cannot make it appear, but I can have my best travellers on an expedition to find the most exotic of sweets for you. It would merely only take a few moments, assuming that they have the teleportation spells of the castle priests. But, I can tell that you are still not well. You did so much, took a horrid thrashing, and still, you do so much. Please, Helga, I know I've asked you many times, but allow me to aid you. As your loyal guard... And... (She looked at the ground, her face a little red) As a friend... of course
"Enter I shall. And there shall be screams. Enter I shall. And there shall be blood. Enter I shall, and there will be death." Li spoke aloud, and the magic that dwelt within her grew stronger...darker. And as did the green that covered her skin. But then she paused. This will not be enough. She thought to herself. She needed more. And then she got an even better idea, and she started through the town to gather a few...supplies.

~

Wiezelsa said nothing in response as they went on their way.

But then, behind them, Francis's voice could be heard. "Hey! HEY!! Where do you think you're departing to you lying rice catcher!" He began to catch up with them quickly. "Stop!!"

Wiezelsa continued to walk until he caught up with them, and they spoke. "I could not get you what you desired, nor did we retrieve what was of importance to us. But come with us, and you shall find something much more valuable."
Enricho: (He didn't dare question Wiezelsa on why they should bring him. That, however, did stop him from letting out a sigh at the mere thought of him sticking around)
Not another word was heard in Lilith's mind.

"How adorable" Helga chuckled dryly. "You've been the first person in all my life that actually desires to repay everything I've done. I thank thee, it is much appreciated. But I can't accept anything thou offers, my apologies."
Ophelia: (She looked a little down at the refusal of her aid, and she scratched the back of her head awkwardly) I-I understand, Miss Quartz. B-But, do know that I and many others from the kingdom of Edrain are happy to aid you and your family at any given time
"Now listened here you filthy double crossing oa--wait...did you..did just approve of me wanting to travel along with you? Well--: Francis began to dust off his coat with his hand. "Good. So I will be beginning an observation of you along the way as a part of payment. You should be grateful of my presence, I am the best at what I do. With intelligence of both an alchemist and a psychopath, I am the most efficient at what I do."

Wiezelsa didn't give any response back. Instead, there was only a simple nod from them.
Enricho: (He kept all of his rude and snarky comments to himself for the time being and just continued to move forward)
Francis followed around Wiezelsa, opening his sketchbook. "How did you manage to do that..thing with the mountain?I've never seen anything of the sorts in...EVER. I've never seen anything like it! And what is a "Therian", I've never heard of those either! Where did you come from? What is your native tongue?! WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY?!!"

Wiezelsa let out a sigh. "You wouldn't be able to understand the language of our kind even if you tried. We are not comparable to any living creature upon this earth."

"Our? What, is the block headed imbecile over there one too?"

"No. He's merely a...he's Enricho. A human"

Enricho: (The numerous questions were starting to annoy Enricho now, and he was starting to grow tired of Francis' company already)
"Thank you, Princess." Helga said with a very small genuine smile. "I suppose thou can help me by taking care of thine brother. I'm sure thou must know how to change a diaper, rock a baby, bathe one, make him burp, avoid puke, and get him to stop crying, don't thee?" She asked, her eyes still on the hole she was fixing, darkness covering her undereyes the more magic she used.
Ophelia: Oh, well..... I believe I have some knowledge (She had absolutely no knowledge of how to care for a baby)
"Hmmmm, do thee now?" She croaked, eventually her body rejecting the use of too much magic. She fell on her knees and stayed there for a bit, panting some before eventually rising once more. She dusted off her dress and cleared her throat. "L-Like what?" She asked her.
Ophelia: Oh, well, I know that they need to be nurtured and cared for, under the watching and caring eye of a parent or someone to be trusted. And I know that they must be protected like it was they were their own type of royalty
Helga finally turned to face Ophelia for the first time since they spoke. Her dim, weary eyes stared into hers, not being able to prevent the next question that escaped her lips. "Then why haven't thou done that to Jacob, may I ask?"
Ophelia: (She looked down at the ground nervously, not sure how to answer Helga) Well... I didn't feel like I could care for him. I thought that I had to become stronger to help the kingdom, and.... I didn't think I would have the time to care for Oswald
"Right... of course..." The witch lowered her ears a little. "Of course you couldn't care for him. Not with everything you had in your hands. And of course no one could care for Rosemary, not with her parents deceased. And of course no one could care for the triplets, because Wiezen has his own problems – a-and of course no one could care for Weiss with his parents dead. Of course it's me who has to take care of it."

Flynn walked into the scene once he heard Helga and Ophelia's discussion. "...Is everything okay here?"

Helga's droopy ears twitched. "Peachy keen." She said, quivering a fake smile until she winced at the sudden thump she felt at the back of her aching head.
Ophelia: (She looked down at the ground, this time not bothering to pick her head up) I knew that there was some stress within you, Miss Quartz. I'm terribly sorry. It was selfish of me to have Oswald's life placed in your hands, when you already had so much. I only thought of myself, really. I can't imagine the struggles you were put through for the sake of all of them. I hope you can forgive my horrid selfishness
Helga's ears twitched at the sound of Ophelia's apology. Never had she heard someone apologize so sincerely to her. Especially when it came to what she did. This human... This human appreciated her work. What she did. What she sacrificed for these children. She appreciated her time.

"Helga..." Flynn began. "I know it's been a while since we've talked, and a witch couldn't possibly listen to a human, but maybe you need some rest. And something to eat."

"No." The witch responded weakly. "I don't... eat."

"That's nonsense. Witches love eating. In fact, you're favorite food is chocolate and spider legs."

The thought of her preferred food items made her stomach growl. "N-No...." She said. "I don't eat if Wiezen is not present or if he doesn't cook it."

"Whaat?" Flynn scratched his head. "Umm... Hasn't he been gone for a while?"

The mother thought back to the last time she saw Wiezen. She knew it wasn't too long ago.... But she couldn't remember. Her head was hurting too much. "I-I don't know." Helga blinked in confusion.

The alchemist attempted to comfort the witch by patting her shoulder. "Ah-ha, well, no need to worry. Forget about that selfish bum of a husband and father and let's get you something to eat. I think there mu--" Flynn suddenly fell onto the floor when he received a blow from Helga's hand. The witch smacked him right across the face.

"Do not.... talk like that about my husband." Helga's eyes twitched a little.

Flynn's eyes widened in shock, mumbling something before putting his hands up in a defensive position. "....w-wait... h-h-h-husband?"

"My Wiezen... Is not any of your concern. Another insult you throw at my husband and I will slice your tongue off clean." She promised him, clenching her bleeding fists. "And yes. MY HUSBAND. We got married."

"O-Oh... ummm..." Flynn looked around, his cheek burning in pain as he tried to switch the conversation. "C-C-Congratulations... H-H-How was the honeymo-oon?"

The mother's ears lowered a little at his question, her hand rising to strike him again. But she didn't. She stared down at her hands before looking at the alchemist, then at the princess. "It was... fine."
Ophelia: (She listened to Helga's words, before she came with an excellent idea) Miss Quartz, if it is fine with you, I would like to go and look for Wiezen while we wait for word of the Servants to reach us. I don't know how things are, but I can clearly see that you miss him dearly. And, of course, it is the least I could do to repay you for all the time you've dedicated to Prince Oswald
"Aha! So a human as well you say? This changes a lot." Francis states, his eyes narrowing towards Enricho. "A question! What does something like whatever you are need with some uncivilized barbarian?"

"We are lending him Our aid. Because he is a friend, and we have a common threat that needs to be erased. This human is more reliable trustworthy to Us than those who should be, and for that, i thank him."

"And...what about your thanks? Your appreciation? Are any of your "friends" appreciative? Or is that just tough luck for you?"

Wiezelsa paused in speech for a moment. "Whether or not I am appreciated does not concern the things that have to be done. I do not know what the hunter or anyone else appreciates, only what they should."

"So your basically an all powerful door mat with no value whatsoever?"

"Mine is earned in perspectives and dignity, not stolen, scammed into place, or bought like yours. To each their own." Wiezelsa retorted, this time with a minuscule hint of snark and resentment.

"My my, no need to be so snide!" Francis went on to speak. "And I'll have you know that my self worth hasn't been bought. People just hold a good eye of judgment for who's heels they should be sniffing behind!"
Enricho: (He didn't dare speak his thoughts, despite badly wanting to. He bit his tongue and just continued to follow Wiezelsa in total silence)
"And that mentality will undoubtedly be your down fall. IWe do not desire anyone to be at my heels. Feet are for walking, and the heel is to assist in that act of walking. If there are individuals that hope to help one move forward, then it is well enough invited. Groveling is meant for those who need discipline through humbling and humility."

Francis rubbed his index and thumb over his beard. "Is that truly what you believe? Then I am curious. What of yourself?"

"We are simply guidance. Guardians. We are one of the many directions that shouldn't be followed, but instead used as guidance. Discipline and humbling is a part of our being."

"Oh? Is that so? Then what of the hunter? And why the whole "We"?"

"He has suffered more than just humility throughout a lifetime. And We as in, We. The hunter does not bare this inclusion."
Enricho: (He continued to walk in silence, hoping that they would reach their destination real soon)

Duncan: (He paced back and forth in the tower war room, his eyes not daring to look out for fear of seeing the destruction that had fallen unto the Capital. As he muttered to himself, cursing the Oni queen, the hunter, and the Therian, the sound of a patterned tapping could be heard from down the hall, and Cian was standing before him. His left eye was bandaged and he carried a can to his side, his right leg also bandaged)
Cian: Sir Duncan, good to see you. Don't worry about the eye, the injury is temporary. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for my leg. I won't be able to walk again, at least not without this cane.
Duncan: (He immediately turned away from Cian, sighing heavily) How many were injured, Father Cian?
Cian: About fifty five innocents, Sir Duncan
Duncan: And casualties?
Cian: seventeen
Duncan: (He was dead silent, the dead wind howling through the windows of the war room, before he slammed his hand onto the table) That damned Oni! She's doomed us all
Cian: So it would seem, Sir Duncan
Duncan: Her selfishness, her hatred for so few, caused the deaths and ruined the lives of many!
Cian: And then there's the destruction of the Capital itself. I'm afraid that the Capital has fallen, Sir Duncan. Citizens have been leaving to the cities outside of the walls. The walls are fallen, and so has the Capital
Duncan: (He turned around and grabbed Cian by the collar of his religious robes, staring at him with pure anger) Don't say that! The Capital is a mighty empire! It will not fall to an Oni-
Cian: But it has, Sir Duncan. Face it. The Capital is no more. And if you don't realise that and help those that need it, humanity will succumb to the plague that has infested this land
Duncan: (He tightened his hands, before letting go of Cian, turning away from him in anger)
Cian: (He dusted himself off, fixing his robes as well, before walking slightly closer to Duncan) the Ancient Ones have abandoned us, Duncan. We do not need them. If we are to truly keep humanity alive, we must abandon the teachings of the Ancient Ones. We must tell ourselves that Edrain is our land, not a land of the gods. Not anymore
Duncan: Cian! What you say is blasphemy!
Cian: What I say is the truth. We have been blinded by so long by the Ancient Ones. If they truly brought this plague to us as a punishment, why do we still worship them? They are not our saviors, they are not our gods to worship, they are our destroyers, the ones that have forced us into this hell. They need to die, Sir Duncan. The Onis, the Hunters, every abomination on this plain, and the Ancient Ones, must all perish if we are to have a world where us, man, are in control of our fate
Duncan: (He remained silent, listening to each of Cian's words. But before he could question him, Cian was already out of the war room, closing the door behind and and walking away, the tapping of his cane echoing through the halls)
"No." Helga answered straightforwardly. "Wiezen isn't... Wiezen right now. Not only has his lust been stolen but he has merged with... Another Therian that I wish not to speak of. I do not want thee to drag him back like a dog if he wishes not to be here. In fact, I kicked him out of the house. For that lust that he lost affected his emotions and values toward others – even to his family. He wanted to get rid of Jacob and never see Weiss again." The witch crossed her arms. "And if he continues to be stubborn then that is his choice just like he chose to flee."

"What, so just starve yourself until you die? Because no offense, but I don't think he's coming back." Flynn said.

The witch shrugged. "Like I said... I do not enjoy eating without him present or if it's not his food. Simple as that. And that is my choice and if thou is not okay with that then you too can leave me."
Ophelia: (She looked at Helga, not sure what to make of her words. She could tell that there was some care toward Wiezen, yet the talk of Therians, losing lust, and other things was lost to her) Well, I don't truly intend to drag him here (At least, she didn't wish to) But I'm sure that you would most likely like to see him, even if half of him is.... not... half.... I'm assuming (She scratched the back of her head nervously, still unable to truly grasp what Helga was saying)
"Like to see him?" Helga question, shaking her head afterwards. "I'd love to see him. I'd love to massage his back and groom his tails and kiss him unconditionally, but that is just not what is meant to happen. I'd love for him to... be a father and a husband for once. Just once." Her ears twitched a little before lowering. "But that's not what's going to happen for a really long time... and thou pitiful human cannot change that."
Ophelia: (She looked at the ground, silent, not able to find the words, before she lifted her head up) Miss Quartz, if it is alright for you, I would like to search for him. Please, allow me to at least let you two have a meeting, allow you to speak with him, and hopefully, allow things to get better between you two in order to start repaying my debt to you. You say that a human can't change that, and I see no reason to argue that, but you must at least know, us humans are a stubborn race.
As they continued their conversations, the questions and answers, The trio came upon a tall hill in their path that they had to pass over before after a good solid hour of traveling at their pace. The Therian came to a stop and turned to Enricho, then to Francis, blinking between the two with a blank slate of a facial expression.
Enrico: (He waited patiently for a response, but when none whatsoever came out, he spoke out) What is it?
Wiezelsa continued to look between the two in silence, her eyes slowly moving from Francis and then back to Enricho, and so on. "We must make a swift departure for a moment. Give the tasks a rest for the day. We've already gathered three necessary items already."

"And what of I? Where does that leave me in your little rock collective crusade?" Francis butted in.

"Find an Inn within the western towns. We will find you and notify you on our next moment out." Weizelsa replied.

"An INN?! What, are you expecting me to stoop as low as having even a partial place of residence be some in-town, low-budgeted grime hole!? Ha--HAHAHA--no. I will find a place baring many more luxuries than the likes of that."
cosmic_fusions commented…
is he invading helga's house too? over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
No...no we do not. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well, 당신 forced Duncan to be one... You'll understand what I mean soon XD over a year ago
"I said no." The witch replied, her tone of voice a little menacing. "I appreciate the offer but no." She shook her head again. "If thou do so then it will just seem I want attention. Then I'm not respecting his decision. Then I'm not... keeping my promises..." The witch sighed some. "Just no, please."
Enricho: (He gave a nod to Wiezelsa, as he grabbed hold of the amulet, ready to be on his way at the notice of Weizelsa) Alright. You know where to find me when you need me again

Ophelia: (Before she could argue again, she fell silent, and then looked at the ground once again) I understand, Miss Quartz. Please, forgive my foolishness. I didn't know it was... more than I thought
Wiezelsa nodded. "Correct." She grabbed his arm forcefully and yanked him into a odd sort of hug, not much aware of how much strength they were using while doing so. And then they pulled away. "We believe that is a formal way of "goodbye", no? Remain within the hands of safety, friend."
Enricho: (He gave a sudden yelp as he was yanked forward, not sure if he should hug back, but clearly, was unable to, as his one hand was still on the amulet when it was forced. He gave a light chuckle once she pulled away) Yeah, you too (With that, he spoke the words and lightly tugged on the amulet)
Wiezelsa grabbed Francis by the back of his collar while they watched Enricho use the amulet to make his leave, leaving the Therian with Francis. They didn't waste a second more, an immense glow showering, a sharp ring sounding into the air before they and Francis disappeared.

-

Meanwhile, Enricho was transported all the way back to the outside of the tunnel filled burrow that he shared with Ossiana.
Enricho (He turned to the burrow and made his way inside, wondering where Essil is, having a few questions prepared for him)
Once Enricho entered the burrow, he would only be met with the flourishing flames of the dragon fire he that had been delivered there before and now sat above the anvil with a state of calmness to it. Small patches of unnaturally luminous green grass had started to grow from the soil that the burrow had been crafted from.
But Essil, however, was nowhere to be found there.
Enricho: (He looked around the area, not sure where Essil was, before giving a slight groan) Essil! Are you here?!
There was no answer that came about, only the sounds of the blaze crackling behind the force field that had been set up around it.
Enricho: (He gave a heavy sigh. He just made his way further into the burrow, hoping to find a place to rest. Despite having been here a few times, he still has yet to sleep in this burrow. Regardless, he went further inside to find a bed or at least one that Ossiana made)
The further into the burrow Enricho went, the more a quiet sound began to grow in his ears. And as he got closer to the sound, it began to sound distinct enough from the silence that it could be made out as...humming.
Enricho: (As soon as the humming met his ears, he was already drawn to it. He made his way further into the burrow, following the faint humming)

Duncan: (He gathered a group of soldiers with him, the men were armed with muskets and rapiers, the common weapons of basic soldiers. None of the knights were with Duncan, and he turned to the soldiers, riding on top of a pure white stallion) Men, I have gathered you lot here as you are the only ones that would aid me in this matter. The knights are guarding the citizens that remain within the Capital, as well as the other soldiers. However, you all are to aid me. The Oni Queen has retreated. Where to, I do not know, but we will find her as soon as possible. She will be brought back to the Capital, by any means necessary. And if anyone tries to stop us... Consider them a threat to the well being of humanity. We will capture her and see to it that she is executed before the people! Do I make myself clear
(The soldiers gave their salute, assuring Duncan that they understood his words)
Duncan: Then let us be on our way. The Oni Queen will pay for what she did (Without another word, Duncan turned, his white cape fluttering behind him as he lead the group of soldiers toward their destination, the soldiers following on horses behind him)
When I'm cheated out of war, I start a genocide XD over a year ago
No, that's too honorable for him. He needs to REALLY suffer. He's gotta lose EVERYTHING XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Oh....he will. over a year ago
As Enricho was drawn further to the sound of the humming, a few prints of blood could be seen mashed into the ground along with small blood trails in the ground where it looked as if something had been dragged along the way a few times.
Enricho: (As soon as he saw the blood, his eyes looked at the path in front of him) Oh shit! (Without another thought, he broke into a sprint, following the trail, prepared for the worst)
As Enricho headed after the trail, parts of the tunnel's sides could be seen still crumbling down into the depths below it some, chunks of it missing. And it was the same with some of the floors below them. Thick cleave marks were scattered everywhere within the rock and soil.
Enricho: (As his eyes darted back and forth, witnessing the havoc, he put as much energy as he could into running, going as fast as he could, as he called out to the two residents in vain) Essil! Oss! Where are you!?