windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11901-11950 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
The image of Li had began to shatter before Helga had even gotten done with her sentence, and suddenly a stronger presence was felt behind her. A strong grip dug into her hair, fingernails scratching across her scalp, and before a reaction could click, she was flung across the now open field of where trees once dwelt, a chunk of hair being tore from her head in the process. That is, until one was forced from the ground for her to smash into.

link lifted her hand to look at the clumps of hair held within her grasp. "Enough." She looked towards the cottage, swiping her hand across the air and obliterating the side of it. And when she saw no one there, her interest was lost. She turned back to where she had thrown Helga, her pupiless eyes now hazy dark green orbs, the antlers that had pushed into her head now horns surrounded by thorns. "Thou fucking inconceivably vainglorious vexation." She tore open a portal in the air in front of her, the reflection of it a dried swamp like area. A place where Lilith's old cabin was. She walked through, tossing the chunk of hair within her hands away as she stepped through the portal, it wavering before closing behind her.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Helga didn't move for a few moments as she laid there – she couldn't. She had to summon her large wings to aid her in getting up, The witch winced in pain, her hand trembling as it went to her bleeding scalp. "Ah... fuck..." She cursed, her mouth a little numb from the impact. Her dim eyes viewed her now destroyed house, her ears drooping at the sight of it. Helga clutched her sword tightly, forcing herself to rise in the air with the flaps of her wings. She groaned in pain, but soared higher in the air and headed a certain direction.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (As soon as he saw Francis running, he shouted) H-Hey, where the hell are you going, you coward!

Ophelia: (Her attention quickly shifted to what was going on, but before she could ask any questions on the matter, she was already being pushed out the portal as she held Oswald in her arms)
Li looked over the area for a moment before waving her hand, causing a few trees to sway before lowering her hand with her palm facing the ground, which made them crash in a cross, then an X as two more fell. With more magic than necessary, she cast fire onto them causing the wood to explode into a fire pit. Her eyes narrowed as she saw an animal, a stag, crossing from the other direction without wariness. She snapped its neck and slit it's throat, allowing its blood to drain out into the fire. A sacrifice.
"Daemon!" She snarled at the fire. And there, she began a summoning ritual. She was going to attempt to summon Macross to her. And if that didn't work, she would find out exactly where she was. But perhaps this small sacrifice would not be enough.

~

Out where Francis had been looking to, it seemed as if large clouds were coming towards the mountain. But if one were to really look, it could be seen that those were not clouds, but locusts, each one the size of a human head.
cosmic_fusions commented…
yes, sacrifice helga over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Boy Lilith, 당신 sure became a cunt fast XD over a year ago
Great. Jade, are 당신 happy? over a year ago
Enricho: (The moment he saw the giant locusts, he thought of what Wiezelsa was up to right now, and if it already knew about this. But he couldn't focus on that right now, and immediately did what Francis did)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I think 당신 misread that XD over a year ago
A little bit over a year ago
Helga's vision blurred a little as she navigated through the sky, her flight a bit disoriented. She moved quickly, the setting around her changing to the new environment she was visiting. According to what she saw through the portal, this specific location of the forest was the place. She quite literally began to part trees to get a better view of the ground, her nostrils inhaling the smell of smoke. And when her eyes caught view of the fire ahead, she knew it was close. "LILITHANN!!!" Helga's croaky voice could be heard from afar.
What, no all night posts, guys? over a year ago
Ophelia: (She kept Oswald in her arms as she made her way through the portal, but as soon as she was on the other side, her eyes darted back to the portal) W-What is going on?! What happened?
Francis ran in a rather odd fashion, more in a way that seemed as if he were to be running on the heels of his shoes than how the average person would, one of his pinkies poking out in a point as his arms swung at his sides. Yet, his legs were moving fast, and even more so while he ran down the slope.

The some of the locusts swoop down towards the ground for a moment, and when they lifted back into the sky to rejoin their brethren in the swarm, tree, animal, and plant life that had been in that general area were devoured.

~

Li stared into the fire and had used a spell to lure every animal within the vicinity to her. Birds, rabbits, more deer, coyotes. She waited until they gathered around her before snapping all of their necks at once. But it didn't stop there. The heads of the nature's creatures kept twisting, and twisting, and twisting until they were snapped off completely. And she watched their blood drain down into the fire, the raging orange now slowly becoming a crimson fury.

At the sound of Helga's voice in the distance, she turned her head in that direction, but for no more than a second before continuing with her work.
So let's look at the murder tree. We had Macross wanting to kill Enricho and Ossiana. We had Cian wanting to kill Flynn. And now we have Li wanting to kill Helga. We did have that one demon man that everyone forgot want to kill Wiezen, but he's gone now over a year ago
it made it worse over a year ago
I know over a year ago
Enricho: (He managed to catch up, running in a more usual way for a male his size and age) Hey, you wanna keep from dying? You'd better use that book of yours and conjure some magic or whatever
"Oh--OH!? What happened to being a coward now you air headed hedge buffalo and you know nothing of how this works! You were suppose to stay up there and get eaten alive!" Francis remarked snidely while they were on their charge down the mountain side, the swarm getting closer. "Also, I'm not a damn warlock!" He added. But there was something.
He opened his coat, the insides them being fashioned more in the way of a psychopath with vials of what looked to be trembling winds.
Enricho: Alright, then how about this. I may be a brute, but you're nothing but a scrawny weakling. So, unless you want me to toss you to be fed by these things, I'll do it. If you kill them, I may consider not killing you right away. I'm giving you a choice. One you don't want me to make for you
"A scrawny weakling?! And you're nothing but a utter trash dwelling piece of vermin! We'll see who'll end with the last laugh!" Francis removed the vial from his coat, still running in his...awkward sense of fashion. He tossed the vial into the air behind him, puling out a small cane who's handle was in the shape of a eagle's head. But then as he turned around, the shaft of it extended from the collar, and a trigger slipped from the collar as he used his other hand to steady the extended portion, the ferrule popping open.
His marksman shift was a swift three seconds of aim, and with the pull of the trigger, a sphere shaped bullet shot from the opening and struck the vial, causing it to shatter and it's contents to be released.

As soon as the vial shattered, the winds of a hurricane burst into the air, and the form of a tornado twisted into existence before the swarm.
Enricho: (As he threw the vials into the air, he ran at a faster pace to avoid the blast, and turned around to see the tornado form behind him, before turning back to Francis) See, was that so difficult. They're nothing but bugs. Granted, big ones, but bugs nonetheless. We just gotta kill as many as we can until the Therain gets back here
Francis went to take cover as far away from the blast radius as he could get, finding himself regrettably around Enricho again. "We?! You mean ME! You obviously aren't capable of doing much of anything, sugar britches!" He yelled hysterically. "And they aren't just bugs fool!! They're a unnatural species of acrididae capable of devouring entire kingdoms apart! Known to be used by powerful dark mages back in the elder days! MEANING SOMEONE SUMMONED THEM!!" He reached into the small satchel that was clipped to the sleeve of his coat and loaded another marble like bullet into the cane shaped firearm before grabbing another vial and launching it further into the air than the last one and firing.
Another hurricane sized tornado swam into existence of the sky to defend them against the swarm of locusts and keeping them at bay.
Meanwhile, he went back to running down the mountain, not planning on staying there any longer. There was no telling how long the wind potions would hold off them off. but he wasn't willing to be the one that found out.
Enricho: (He ran after Francis as soon as he followed behind him) Yeah, long story about where my weapon went. But the point is, it doesn't matter what they are, be it bugs or whatever the hell you just called them, what matters is that they can be killed. And if they can be killed, than that's all I need to cut through them. All I need now is a weapon
Li's face was suddenly shoved on the ground by an invisible force, her teeth scraping the worm-filled dirt. Her body was dragged against the floor until she was thrown carelessly against a tree. And when she got back up, Helga was now standing right in front of her, the crystal sword aimed against the clone's throat. She stared at her for a moment before finally speaking, the tip of the sword inching closer. "I told thee to stop. Thou shall not summon that demon."
Thanks for remembering Ophelia XD over a year ago
she's in an unknown place... for now... xD over a year ago
Why do 당신 want Helga to die? Why are 당신 so 이모 all of a sudden XD over a year ago
"And I told thee...to fuck off." Li grabbed the edge of the crystal sword wrenched it to the right, her other hand lifting, already filled with dark embers of magic that spewed into Helga's eyes. She darter of to the side quickly and smashed the witch's face into the tree that she had been thrown against, the heel of her foot lifting and planting into the back of her leg to bring her to a kneel. Her other foot dug into the back of Helga's head, mashing her further into the bark of the tree. "Thou just doesn't listen." Her eyes darted to the fire. "Daemon Quantomas."
The bloody red fire lifted further, trembling violently.
"Leave. Me. Alone. LEAVE...ME--" Her attention turned back to Helga, and slowly...she pulled her foot away. "ALONE!!" Her foot came back and stomped itself into the back of her head again. "Thou just. Doesn't. Listen." She hissed. Spiny roots dug their way from the ground and tied themselves around the riches wrists, ankles, and throat, digging into her skin and tying her down. "Trespassing upon my property, after I have made it quite clear that I want nothing to do with thee. I don't need thee. I don't want to be anywhere around thee or thy posse of human trash nor thy children. And I refuse to allow thee to try an wriggle thy way back into my life. My decisions."

Li walked to the fire and sliced open her palm, allowing some of her own blood to be added into it. "Hear me daemon. Hear my call, and answer unto thy wickedness."

~

"Well find your own weaponry! I am not your arsenal!" Francis yelled as he moved frantically. He looked back to see the locusts beginning to push through the winds of the tornado, their wings letting off a loud buzzing sound.
Good to see 당신 didn't die, COLA over a year ago
xD ....yaaaaay I guess. over a year ago
Well it's new over a year ago
Enricho: I'm afraid that just won't work. We won't be able to find ont in time before they swarm us. I'll just have to use something around here as a weapon *His eyes moved around the environment, hoping to find something useful*
"We're on the side of a mountain that was half deconstructed by the blast of a prototype explosive potion! What could possibly be here to be occupied as a weapon you moron!" Francis scurried further down the mountain. "What in the blazes---oh dear mothers of gods!" The ground split underneath his feet, and he was just quick enough to jump onto a side before the middle crumbled away.
Enricho: (He jumped to the side as quickly as he could to avoid the crumbling ground) Well then, we'll just have to find something. Unless you want to fight these things off some more
"For the love of--SHUT UP IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH!!" Francis yelled finally. "These impudent insects are regenerative! They can only be destroyed whe--" Before he could finish his sentence, a light flashed behind them from the mountains peak and spread quick enough to engulf them both completely, the mountain shaking hard enough to send them into a tumble down it if they weren't quick enough to come to a stop.
Enricho; (He covered his eyes as the light hit them, staring at where the source of it was) Oh, what is now?
Helga's headed pounded in pain and agony with every breath that escaped her chest. She couldn't feel her head. She could barely think without wincing, and before she knew it, she was bring held back by the roots that wrapped themselves around her lips. "T-Thou... shall not... summon anything in these forests... MY forests." The witch corrected weakly, her voice cracking in the way. She stared into the sky, her eyes begining to water. And in sync, nature itself made a cloud right above Lilith's ritual killed the fire with its rain an electrocuted Lilith with lightning.
Ophelia: (Her eyes darted around where their location was, before she moved over to Flynn) F-Flynn, what happened? What's going on? Where's Helga?
Li gritted her teeth in agitation as the lightning struck her, her horns acting as a magic conductive source for a moment and absorbing some of it. Her skin sizzled, but only smoke drifted away from her. "These...are not your forests. Thou are a long...long ways from what thee call home. Here, let me help with that--" She held her palm towards the sky. Ladpadosae" A second bolt of lightning struck, and a ball of it was gripped within her hand, this lightning being dark outlined in white. She grimaced. "Get... OUT, of my forest." She pulled her arm back, a portal opening beside the witch as she hurled it at her and it exploded a foot away, the blast forcing the witch through and leaving a blazing trail. The portal only led back to Helga's now destroyed cabin along with all of the forest that had been in the general area.
Her eyes went to the doused fire, and her expression contorted with rage.

She inhaled deeply before releasing a cold sigh, rubbing her temples. "Oh damnest skank of a mother of mine, why have thou left such a failure of a offspring to bother my nerve?" Now she would have to find more to use for a sacrifice since all of the animals within the area of her hut were disposed already.

~

Francis had dove onto the ground and held his hands over his head for cover as the light had intensified blocked everything around them out of sight. A loud divine ringing forced itself upon the air, and in the next moment, it was gone. He lifted his head up after a few moments, dark spots making themselves known in his vision as his eyes started to adjust, and blurriness was wavering its way out. He no longer heard the buzzing of the locusts anymore. As a matter of fact, the first thing he did was jump up and look to where the swarm had started eating the mountain out of existence, only to see that they were gone.

Slowly from the ground pushed small blades of grass along with tree roots and flowery. Wiezelsa was already heading down from the mountain's peak, their hands dwelling within their long sleeves. They held their pipe loosely within their grasp as they smoked from it, blowing the purple haze out into the air where iit would drift away.
I TOLD 당신 TO KILL HEERRRRR over a year ago
Well, he's gonna be doing all the Macross killing. And 당신 said before that Wiezen is soon gonna realise to let people deal with their own shit! So why can't that be now? over a year ago
XD Because its not fucking Wiezen that's why over a year ago
Enricho: (As his eyes slowly adjusted from the light, no longer hearing the buzzing of the locusts, he could see Wiezelsa coming down) Wiezen! Kelsa! Are you alright?
Wind, kill helga over a year ago
I don't want to. I want her to live and be happy over a year ago
Exactly. Which is why Helga lives XD over a year ago
Helga's body rolled on the ground after she was tossed through the portal, coming to stop only when it hit a tree. She groaned in pain, the blisters from the thorns sizzling on her neck and her wrists. Every act of movement sent millions of needles stabbing the back of her bleeding head. She failed to even notice that part of her head had been cracked open. At the attempt of getting up, she fell back on her knees and shrieked.

Meanwhile, back over at Lilith's, the sky began to rumble as ominous clouds made themselves present. As if cue after Lilith's question to their mother, a strong, PINK lighting bolt struck Lilith's cabin and incinerated it into dust. Then it began to rain heavily, the raindrops with the taste of familiar tears.

(fuck you, wind)

Flynn blinked in confusion as to where they were. He looked around, his eyes scanning the perimeter and his body standing in front of Ophelia and the children in the defensive manner. But when he realized there was nobody in sight... his arms drooped a little. He scratched his head. "What is this place?" His body suddenly darkened in opacity when what appeared to be a LARGE creature fly over him. He stiffened as he stared at the dragon fly above and completely ignore him. "Uh oh, we're gonna die."
 Helga's body rolled on the ground after she was tossed through the portal, coming to stop only when i
사랑 당신 too, Jade over a year ago
Ophelia: (She observed her surroundings) W-We can't die! Not like this! And we shouldn't even be here. We have to go back. Helga needs our help, Flynn!
"Get off of this mountain now." Wiezelsa spoke calmly, not answering the question at all. The landscape beneath their feet began to sprout bushes from the soil.

"Wh-what's going on?! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US!?" Francis was about to say something else, but only a yelp of surprise came afterwards as a tree sprouted from the ground, almost catching his coat in the process and pulling him up with its growth. He took that as a que and began running down the rest of the mountain.

~

Li paid no attention to her cabin being incinerated. She had no use of it at all, and the rain didn't bother her in the slightest. "Yeah yeah, save it thou hag." She said aloud. "Thee have never been there within my life even if either of our lives depended upon it. Don't start now." The green on her skin only darkened further as a portal tore open violently in front of her. She waved her hand carelessly, and the doused fire burst into life, spreading and growing faster than the rain could burn it until it began to devour her forest and where her cabin had been previously. She was going to have to find this...primordial, herself.

She walked through the portal and it twisted and contorted, growing smaller and smaller until it disappeared for existence.
Enricho: (He knew well to listen when Wiezelsa told him to do something, and he gave Francis a shove, harder than he intended) They said to get moving (After giving him another shove, he started to make his way down the mountain)
The mountain gave a few quakes while the trio were on their way to the bottom, but it wasn't until they reached the bottom of the mountain that it gave the largest quake, the plant life that had began to grow from the destruction it had been dealt with now glowing along with the rest of it.

Francis watched in awe and interest, slowly pulling out a notebook and a enchanted quill as the watched the mountain start reforming itself, chunks lifting from the earth to clad it. He had never seen anything like it in his life. "...Glorious...." He said in a small whisper of disbelief, his hands moving as he scratched across two pages of the book, switching from one to the other rather quickly.

But Wiezelsa, however, continued on the way away from it.
Fuego reversa. A female voice blended with the strong wings seemed to speak.

The fire that had grown out of control at Lilith's disappearance immediately died out in command. The damage that had been done to the large forest began to shift back to normal – the burnt grounds replaced with dewy grass and flowers blooming everywhere. The lack of animals in the forest was also returned with an addition of deer, owls, rabbits, squireels, and even a few foxes.

It wasn't until when Ophelia spoke, Flynn noticed the environment around them. The air was... cleaner. The grass greener. The flowers bigger and more widespread than anything in the capital. This couldn't be Edrain. His eyes narrowed to a whole weyr of dragons flying north toward what appeared to be a volcano. "Huh... Why aren't they eating us?"

Zealia's eyes sparkled in amazement at the creatures above, gasping at their ginormous wings. Her ears suddenly twitched some when she heard some leaves shuffle to her right. The little girl's eyes turned into slits briefly before squeaking out. "Stranger danger! Stranger danger!"
Rosemary: (She looked down at Zealia) Don't worry, Zealia. Just stay close and we'll get back home soon
Ophelia: (She looked at Flynn) Flynn, how do we get back to Helga
Reinard: This is what she wanted. She's probably dead. Don't let her sacrifice be a waste

Enricho: (He kept his eyes on the mountain changing and moving, until he turned back to Wiezelsa and ran over to them) H-Hey, wait. Where do we go from here?
Meanwhile, Francis was still busy sketching out the landscape of the mountains as it was seemingly reverting back to how it had been before, except...he couldn't quite describe it. But everything that seemed to be regrowing seemed more vibrant.
-

Wiezelsa didn't respond at all for the first few seconds as they walked ahead of Enricho, their ears lowered. "To find a substitute that may suffice."
Enricho: A substitute? For the griffon talons... Is that even possible?
"STRANGER DANGE-- waaaahhhh!!!" Zealia was suddenly levitated from the ground, a while aura surrounding her body as an invisible force floated her behind a few trees where she wasn't visible.

"HEY!!!" Flynn yelled, following after the floating baby. But when he came to view of who held it, his mouth fell agape. It was a nymph holding little Lia in its arms. Helga's child was laughing as the pink nymph threw her in the air and caught her as a little game. "UNHAND HER AT ONCE YOU... YOU MAJESTIC CREATURE!!!"

The nymph suddenly recoiled a little at the sound of Flynn's voice. She turned to him before speaking in a rather high-pitched tone with a heavy accent of an unknown place. "Cute angry human. She called him, a blush pigmenting Flynn's cheeks. The nymph returned to tossing Zealia in the air.

"STRANGER DANGE-- waaaahhhh!!!" Zealia was suddenly levitated from the ground, a while aura surroundi
Rosemary: (She looked at the nymph, not sure what to say) Oh.... uh.... hello
"It will have to be, after all, it is only for the making of a weapon. For the griffins..." Wiezelsa paused for a moment, and drops of water landed at the ground, being left behind them as they walked. "They no longer are of this life."
Enricho: (He looked at the ground, the mere mention of that enough to make him understand the seriousness of this situation) Well, what do you have as far as ideas for a replacement?
The top of the nymph flowered head seemed to bloom at the sound of Rosemary's voice. She turned to her and waved, expanding a smile to reveal her blade-like teeth. "Where might Helgy be?~" She asked in a sweet voice.

Although Flynn did not want to reveal her location, the eyes of the creature ahead seemed to compel him to do so. "I.... I...." He stammered, unable to take his eyes off the exotic nymph although he really, REALLY wanted to.

"I-I'm here..." A voice exactly like Helga's replied from behind the group – the witch falling out of the portal. "S-Sorry.... for... delay..." Helga croaked.
Rosemary: (She turned almost immediately to Helga) Mother! (She rushed toward her, but slowed down when she saw the wounds that were inflicted on her) M-Mother, are you alright?
"Oh Helllggggyyyyyy!!!!~" The flower nymph sang in glee, automatically dropping Zealia onto a stack of leaves for she no longer had any interest in her. She disappeared into thin air, a few specs of pollen fading into the air. The nymph appeared again a few feet away, this time right in front of the witch who was on her knees, her body swaying as if she were to faint.

"O-oh..." Helga barely whispered, not being able to answer Rosemary. "Greetings... Rosita..." Before she collapsed, the nymph by the name Rosita caught her right in time. She giggled lightly, curly a strand of Helga's disheveled hair behind her ear. Unexpectedly, the nymph delivered a deep kiss across the witch's unconscious lips. The tips of Helga's ears grew red until her eyes flung open, pulling away and coughing out pollen. Her wounds began to heal... barely. And very slowly.

"Helgggyyyy, I thought you said it was impossible for you to get pregnant! Do you want me to rid of them? It'll be quick." She gave a thumbs up.

"No...." The witch said, wobbling back onto her numb feet. "Let's go..." She told the others.

"Helga, where are we?" Flynn asked.

"A secret land no human should ever trespass." Her nail enlarged and she drew a portal in thin air with magic. "Come on..."
Rosemary: Oh... O-Okay. Are you going to be alright, mother (She walked over to Zealia as she was on the leaves and picked her up)
"Yes... Mother will be fine...." She said with her croaky voice. Unfortunetely. Helga split open the portal for the others to pass before her. Flynn made Ophelia go first, then Kristoff, Reinard, the children, and then finally himself.

Helga's tired eyes shifted to Rosita who held a sad expression across her dainty face. "Helllgggggyyyyyy, no orgyyyy? She asked her a sad-expressed voice.

"No." Helga replied bluntly. "My apologies." The witch turned back and limped her way through the portal, it shutting immediately.

The flower nymph huffed some, kicking a non existent pebble. The top of her head slowly closed like a flower would at night.

~

Meanwhile, all the others appeared back in the forest besides Helga's destroyed house.
Rosemary (She looked at the destroyed home and gave a heavy sigh) Not again
Helga slowly limped toward what was left of her home, struggling to get up the stairs. But when she reached the door, she opened it and pretended as if half of the house wasn't missing. "Come in... Now..." She ordered everyone.
Rosemary: (She was a little hesitant at first, but did as was told and went inside)
Ophelia: (She walked over to Helga) M-Miss Quartz, are you okay?
At the question, Helga closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Was she okay? Not even close. She began to list all her problems.

1. Her sister's disappearance and love for religion .

2. Her sister's clone's wickedness.

3. Weiss leaving with his friend.

4. Her triplets' birthday ruined.

5. Wiezen's lust

6. Bottle of Ketchup fused with her husband

And much, much more....

"Yes." Helga answered after a soft exhale, her body slightly twitching at the pain of her cracked-open head and the holes from the thorns around her throat and wrists. She turned to Ophelia. "Worry do not about me. Rest now for you won't be able to soon." The witch proceeded to take a right turn where a huge hole was placed upon the rest of house. She stopped healing herself – using all the magic she had to repair her walls and reverse the damage brought upon it.
Ophelia: I'm afraid I cannot do that, Miss Quartz. It's my job as the next heir to worry about my citizens... I know I haven't been doing a very good job, but I must do what I can. And... I owe you a great much for caring for my brother. I can never thank you enough for this, Miss Quartz. But please, allow me to aid you in any way I can. It is the least I could do
"It... has been an honor serving the prince of this country." Helga replied, her voice a little drowsy. "Thou can help me by doing nothing at all. But I thank thee and thine offer" She winced a little as her magic picked up a heavy chunk of rubble, repairing it with a reverse spell that took much of her energy. Helga's ears unintentionally drooped in fatigue.