windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *smiles at her* Good girl, Rosemary. *leaves out the door, not bothering to tuck her in or leave on the night light the way she is used to with Helga*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (Lies there, not once falling to sleep)

Enricho: (Sits in the tavern, waiting for Helga)
The witch spots Enricho, and as soon as she saw the familiar face she released herself from Wiezens grasp and weakly ran up to him, embracing the hunter into a tight hug and placing a kiss on his cheek.

Helga: You're alright! ..I missed you so much! I'm sorry I was gone.. But I'm back now, with Wiezen. *glances at the man behind her, then looks back at the hunter and hugs him again, a sensation she's been craving for a while*
Enricho: Thank goodness you're back (Returns the hug)
Helga: Ow, ow! Not too tight! ...You won't believe what happened to me today! I'd love to tell you, and I will.. As soon as I say hello to Rosemary and get some rest.. I'll be staying with Wiezen tonight for personal reasons..
Enricho: Alright. I'm just glad your back (Hugs her a little less tight before releasing) Rosemary must be worried about you
Helga: Yes, I'll go check on her now! *turns around, speaking in a flattering voice despite the few thorns left in her throat* Follow me, Wiezen! *carefully walks up the stairs and opens a specific door, walking slowly until she appeared in Rosemary's sight and widened a smile.
Rosemary: Helga (Runs over and hugs her)
Helga: My little human! *hugs her tightly while placing a kiss on her cheek* I'm so sorry Helga left you again. She got in a fight with a big, disrespectful meanie! But don't worry, Helga won.. Somewhat, I guess.. *glances at Wiezen, then back at her* Look how tired you appear! You must be waiting for me all night.. Well Helga's here now and she'll make sure everything is just alright.. *the warmth of her heart began to heal her own wounds with the power of love* Ahh.. Much better.... *carries her to bed, tucking her in and kissing her forehead* Helga will be just right around the corner, yes?
last edited over a year ago
Rosemary: Okay. Thanks, Helga (Smiles). Did you speak to the Hunter. He was looking at the door, waiting for you for such a long time. Maybe he was worried too
Helga: *grins at her* That's my little human! Yes. I am aware. Enricho is very loyal and kind, isn't he? ..You're dreams today will be full of wonders and joy! *kisses her on the cheek, then walks outside.*

The witch looked at Enricho and hugged him again.

Helga: Thank you.. I can always count on you.. Get some rest, will you? I'll get some as well. *smiles at him, then turns to Wiezen and stretches out her hand* Let me show you our room..
Enricho: Alright (Walks into his room and lies on the bed, yet he is unable to fall asleep)
Helga: *smiles at him gently, opening the door to a nice, small bedroom* Here we go.. I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing a bed, yes? *locks the door and brushes her hair, then strips herself out of her clothes and changes into something more wearable and comfortable*
Helga: ..Wiezen? *quickly joins him and kneels down, gently raising his head to her lap and carrying him to bed while she served him as a pillow. The witch gently strokes Wiezen's hair with her gentle nail, nibbling on his ear and kissing his nose* Please.. I need you to remember.. I do, I really do..

She murmured a spell and decided to be in control of his dreams instead, filling his empty mind with memories of the past, for example the night in the lake and their first encounter of each other.
Enricho: (Continues rolling in bed, unable to sleep)
Helga: H-Hey, Wiezen..! *holds him tightly as he squirms for a second, her now a bit more stronger than before as her wounds are slowly healing* I'm here, it's just me and you, remember? *speaks in a low, soothing voice* It's just finally me and you.. You're okay. You are safe. I won't let anything happen to you, not under my watch.. *curls a lock of his now short hair behind his ears and caresses his back gently* You're okay.. Shh..
Helga: ..I tried bringing back your memories by putting past scenes in your head, I'm sorry.. I won't do that ever again if it is causing you that amount of pain.. *strokes his hair gently then stands up from bed and opens a spell book, flipping through the pages rather quickly in search for some type of cure. She sighed, then looked at Wiezen with a fake, sad smile* Wiezen? Would you like something to eat or drink to help the nausea feeling? Witches can tell when one is sick, and we can heal them. You healed me once. Not physically, but rather mentally.. *lowers her ears with a sigh of frustration* Would you like spider legs, or cat tails? Perhaps water or that brown thing humans drink? I'm not sure what you like.. I never got the chance to know you at that level. We just sort of.. Had sex and that's it.
Helga: ..Oh.. You even find witch food to be disgusting.. *lowers her ears, then makes a tall glass of cold water appear in Wiezen's hands just like that.*

Meanwhile Wiezen is regaining his strength from his nightmare, Helga decides to give him some space. She walks to the other side of the room, then finishes brushing her long hair in the mirror with a rather sad expression. The nymph also makes a bucket of water appear, rather than using human inventions in the bathroom. The thorns in her neck had slowly disappeared, and so had her bruises. The only thing that remained was her somewhat weak magic that would regenerate soon too. She washes her face gently, then finishes off with some coconut and strawberry lotion that she made herself before returning to aid the man.
Enricho: (Still unable to sleep, he just lies in bed and looks at the wall)
Helga: Anything for you.. *smiles at him, then lifts his chin and kisses his cheek gently*
Helga: *a small smirk appears in the corner of her lips as she suddenly wraps her legs around his abdomen and sits on his thighs, leaning forward and resting her chest against his while staring at him deeply with her emerald eyes. She then slips her cold hand under his shirt and up his chest, slowly caressing it* I think I'm starting to like this version of you.. You seem so much vulnerable and submissive..
Helga: Oh, don't be such a coward- *senses his confusion and fear* Oh.. you're being serious.. *raises her eyebrow, then releases her hand from his chest and unwraps her legs around him in confusion* *lowers her ears* ..Sorry.. I thought.. *closes her eyes and releases a sigh* Never mind.. Just, sleep I guess.. I'll be here if you need me.. *awkwardly stands up and sits on the chair at the other side of the room, observing Wiezen from far away, then looking through her spell book as she tries to find a way to contact the person who did this to him*
Enricho: (Keeps lying in bed, not sleeping)
When Wiezen awoke, he found Helga reading her book on the side. But something was weird about her, she wasn't blinking at all as she slowly flipped the pages. She remained completely still, only moving her arms and not once glancing up to him. Helga looked exactly like Helga, just a tad bit different. As if it were her clone.

Helga appeared back in the same barn she was earlier. The same barn where she thought she had lost everyone, the one where she thought she was going to die, dying as a failure to Wiezen. Only this time, she gets to survive as a failure. Her eyes are dull, showing no expression at all. The glow in her body that shimmered in the outside is so longer there. She felt empty inside, numb to all her feelings. The nymph wasn’t wearing a smile, which was her usual greeting no matter who she faced. She had changed earlier again before cloning herself and leaving Wiezen alone. She didn’t bother fixing her hair for the outdoors to the way she likes it. Her dress she wore was still the same dress she was wearing yesterday, covered with her same blood and the blood of the fake heart. She did not even bother to clean her favorite dress. What she witnessed had truly crushed her. It’s not as if Alzul’s punishment was the first time she ever experienced pain. She has many times in her life, but this time, this one time was the time where she actually could do something, but had failed. She had been humiliated, called a mutt, ignored, considered less than even a woman. She actually felt as if she was living with her parents again, because that was the same treatment she received from them. The vulnerability in her heart led her right into his trap.

Being good is perhaps not always the right thing to be..

Her lifeless eyes didn’t even sparkle the slightest when she rose her head to see the sun rise. After everything she had been through, she just seemed to stop caring. You could see it in her weary eyes that she no longer cared, and would no longer put up a fight. She was just so tired of being beaten in different ways, being laughed at, being insulted. She was tired of having to leave her friends alone. She was tired of not being able to see the one she truly loves. She was just so weary of battle, and her face showed it. The witch slowly glanced down at the place where she was once dying like a bug on the ground, crawling and choking herself. She then looked straight ahead where she had last seen Alzul. Helga effortlessly began to pour mysterious green sand in the shape of a circle, then murmured a spell with an emotionless voice.

Helga: Kembe Po transi.. ..I summon thee, Alzul. *rolls her eyes* ..I know you are here. I smell thy liquor.

Flynn: *slowly awakes at the crack of dawn, stretching himself and releasing a long, yawn while scratching the back of his head* New day.. New day for all of us..
Enricho: (Gets up, barely able to sleep last night, and heads out)
Flynn: *fixes himself before heading out and waiting for the others*

The witch does not lift and eyebrow or anything, she just looks at him with no emotion at all; a somewhat uncomfortable feeling considering being a nice witch she would be more enthusiastic.

Helga: *speaks in a monotone voice* How do I bring back his memory?

The clone just lifts her eyes at him, but ignores Wiezen as it returns to read her book as told.
RosemarY: (Slowly wakes up and rubs her eyes, as she opens the door, and gives a surprised yelp at what she sees)
Franziska: (With no other rooms available, she chose to sleep outside Rosemary's room, by hanging upside down from the support beams like a bat)
Helga: *continues speaking with her emotionless voice* So I'll just have to live with someone who hardly knows himself and refuses to have sex with me. That sucks. I've been over a week without it and it's quite irritating if I say so myself. He didn't even bother to kiss me. He's not the Wiezen I know. I'll transmit him to those medical buildings that cure and help the sick. *turns around and tiredly walks out of the barn rather than just using her magic to appear back into the room*

The clone looked up at the man and glared at him for a second.

The clone: Helga is busy. Helga is not in need of your forgiveness.
The door opens in the room where Wiezen and the clone sits, and another Helga appears through it.

Helga: Oh.. You're up.. *makes the clones disappear, then looks at Wiezen* I'm guessing you did not sleep well by the looks of it. Sorry for my rather disturbing disappearance. I had things to take care of. Things that are not really your business. Get ready. I'll give you privacy, since you so desperately need it.
Helga decided to follow him, and when she walks out the room she spots him with his bag.

Helga: Oh.. You found it.. That's your bag.. I left it back in the woods besides the grav- I mean.. I just left it. But you found it. Oh, you hurt your knee, let me help you. ..Wait, did you make it appear? *gasps* Can you use magic again? *grabs him and shakes him with a small spark of hope in her eyes* Is my Wiezen back?!
Helga: No. I came to accompany you because by the looks of it, I am the only person who you.. Know in this world. ..Do you also need privacy for this? Or can I stay and watch?
Enricho: (Waits for the others to come down, drinking a cup of water)
Helga: *rolls her eyes* I didn't mean it in that way, my Wiezen. You know that.. You seem to be more vulnerable now as I expected. I find it cute. ..Are you forgetting that I love you? And who else do you wanna meet? As in more women? I won't let you do such thing. I'll behead any woman that get nears you and use their flesh as a blanket.

Flynn soon enters the scene after walking around the building, and he smiled when he saw Helga.

Flynn: Helga! Did you sleep well?
Helga: ..More or less.
Flynn: I see midnight came around and Wiezen is back. *looks down at him* It's great to have you back, Wiezen. I had a few questions for a potion I was making-
Helga: He doesn't know how to use magic.
Flynn: ..what? But last time-
Helga: He lost his memory.. And we're gonna help him find it. There are ways. But they're impossible.. We have to stick to just.. Trying.. Go advise the others. *looks at Wiezen* Let's go.
Flynn: *nods, going downstairs to join Enricho, Franziska, and Rosemary* Well.. Seems like we have a new goal. Getting back Wiezen's memory.
Enricho: One more bit of work for us to do, it seems
Rosemary: Wiezen's back (Smiles)
Helga: I'm glad you're not interested. Or else a lot of bad luck would be happening to you from me. Oh, and I can read your mind. So I'd be careful with what you speak with yourself. *kisses his cheek gently* And Wiezen.. I love you no matter who you are. I'm just.. A bit flustered. *grabs his hand and leads the way downstairs to the others* I'll teach you magic myself. I'll help you. Because I love you. I risked every bit of me to get you back.
Enricho: There you two are
Rosemary: Hi, Helga
Helga: Hello my little human! *kisses her forehead, then frowns at the sudden attitude of Wiezen and the release of his hand from hers. She releases a sigh, then looks at the others* Let's get going then.. Next town of monsters, I suppose? On our way we can help him try to remember.. *suddenly appears in front of Wiezen in a flash and stares at him with her big, emerald eyes* What did I do wrong? *blinks as she feels the irony of the situation happening again* Don't be mad at me. Please, not again. I'm truly sorry if I bothered you in anyway.. I can make it up to you. I'll do whatever you want.
Enricho: We're heading to the Capital. I need to collect payment for the monsters we've hunted. That's the only way we can get paid
Franziska: I like that plan
Flynn: Alright, collect the money and move on to the next town, good for me.
Helga: I can stop calling you vulnerable. You're a strong man. *pats his chest* And yes, again, because- Oh.. I mean, I didn't read your mind. I won't. ..You'd always read my mind. Heck, you spied on me when I was bathing and read my thoughts about you before I could finish. You entered my mind when I fell unconscious even if I was mad at you.. *sighs, then perks her ears in interest as she lightens up at the question* Really? With me? DEAL! I mean.. Yes, sure.. Deal.. *smiles at him as a faint hue of red burns her cheeks*
Helga: I might have spied on you performing a ritu-

She is silenced by the kiss and her ears perk up and her eyes widened for a second. When he releases her, Helga remains still as her emerald eyes just stare blankly at the man in front of her in surprise. She had been waiting for that for so long, and it finally happened. Her eyes seemed to spark as she suddenly lifted herself from the ground, seemingly floating in the air. Her senses seemed to be heightened from the sudden act. The witch unexpectedly grabs the back of Wiezen's neck and drags him closer, lifting him off the ground with her as she suddenly presses her lips against his once again, shoving him against the nearby wall, deepening the kiss with her tongue and making out with him before slightly biting his lip while releasing him. The witch blinks as she realizes she's holding him a few feet off ground, then settles him back on the solid surface.

Helga: S-Sorry.. I just got carried away..
Helga: *lowers herself on the ground, fixing her dress along wither her hair and clearing her throat, then looks at Wiezen* I knew you'd regret it sooner or later.. *smirks* I'm sure that would be a ride we would both enjoy. I'm glad you're rethinking your decision.. *her eyes become slits for a split second* We'll have lots of fun..
Helga: Oh, I'd be honored to be tied down by you if I ever had the feeling of getting out. *grins at him* We shall. *looks at his hand, remembering the time he offered his hand in the lake. She slightly lowers her ears, then places her soft hand in his as she walks closely besides him with a smile of comfort*
Helga: *blushes a deep red as she droops her ears further down while his words warm her heart* Th-thank you, Wiezen.. I know you may not remember, but I apologize for anything I did that harmed you in anyway.. I put you in that hourglass, and it was never my intention to.. I was just.. I was jealous and mad and frustrated.. It was as if you pretended that "us" never existed, and that broke my heart.. But you made me understand that I have something else to live for rather than just for myself. I've met the worst and best of you.. And believe me, the worst of you is a pain in the ass whom I'd love to put him back in that miserable hole!! .....I don't know what would've happened that night I hung myself if it weren't for you... Your disappearance left a void in my heart that could not be filled with any love in the universe but yours.. *sighs* Or that time I fell unconscious.. Or just every single time I couldn't get up.. I wasn't going to fight anyone. I don't like using my magic to fight. But I did it for you. I did it because I asked myself what would Wiezen do? He would save as many innocents as he could, until the last spark of magic in him no longer existed. And so I did that.. I fought. Over and over again.. I was never ready for you to leave so easily and quickly.. I get attached too soon. And believe it or not, I need you more than I ever needed anyone else in my life. I was tricked into thinking you had died, and my whole world shattered. I just.. I can't bare the thought of never seeing you again.. I love you. And I will love you until the last breath escapes my chest, and even after that in the afterlife I'll love you more than I've ever loved anybody else.. I will always fight for you.
Helga: ..About earlier, I want you to know, Wiezen.. That no matter who you are, or what you are, you will always be my Wiezen. I don’t care if you’re a warlock, or a human being.. Or if you remember our first encounter, or if you don’t. All that I care about is that you are healthy, alive, and you love me. That’s all I ask. ..But if you are still a warlock, I would like you to let me help you gain back your magic. Not because that’ll make you Wiezen, but because powers like those can protect you. It’s a curse yet a blessing. For example, witches can do the unimaginable. We can use our powers for good or for worse. It’s a curse because we are seen as heartless monsters. Some places are blocked even from our entrance. Observe. *releases herself from his hand, then wanders around town in front of him until she stumbles upon a sacred building that seemed to be a church. When she slowly places her hand through the door, her flesh begins to turn red as flames burst out from them. She quickly retreats her hand and heals it before returning to Wiezen* ..And that bad side of yours is still free, and I believe the only person who can put him back to place is you. But I understand if you are not feeling as doing such thing, this might be too much for you and too soon. I’ll remain by your side either way.. I can’t find someone as handsome, brilliant, and good in bed as you anyways... You may not remember it, but our first night together I felt so alive and all my moans could be heard all through the forest. You know how to treat woman if I say so myself.
Helga: hm? Why of course, my charming! Anything for you.
Helga: W-what? No, no, you'll get destroyed! He'll crush you just like he did to me. He'll tear every limb of your body, and you don't have powers to protect yourself! I barely survived without them! I don't want you to get hurt! Especially not by an arrogant man that calls me his mutt! And that man is the bad side of you! So technically you're calling me a mutt.. And calling me a bitch and insulting my breath.. *slightly lowers her ears while looking away*
Helga: No, no don't give me that tempting look.. ..Nngh.. gah! *sighs* I can't say no to that face of yours.. You seem to have your own ways in getting what you want. ...Very well. Fine. If that is what you truly want, I trust you. But just in case, I've already packed three healing potions in that bag of yours along with a teleportation one. If he tries anything you teleport back to me! Oh, and there's a crystal bean there also where when you throw it on the ground, it becomes some sort of animal. It can fight off Alzul for a while as you escape. And if you get the chance, give him a lecture on how to treat a woman! LIKE ME! ...If you need anything else, just think my name and I will be aware of your notice. *remains still for a minute* Arghh.. Be careful and don't get yourself killed! I expect a live man for our date! ..I can't believe I'm doing this..

The witch places her hands on his shoulder, closing her eyes and concentrating.

Helga: Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis, Merabas Hic Libatal.. Merabas Hic Exalis! *places her thumb on his forehead, then his body disappearing into thin air and reappearing back where she was earlier* ..Grr.. He better not do anything stupid.. *sits down to wait for him*
Helga: *is sharpening her rather already sharp nails when she witnesses Wiezen's teleportation back to her. She lets the smoke clear out before noticing the blood around his hand and mouth* Wiezen!! What happened to no fighting?! Gahh! ..Couldn't help yourself, could you? Yeah.. I probably would've hit him in the groin for the pleasure of it.. *wipes the blood from his mouth with her dress, then cleans his hands and slowly numbs any pain he feels while stroking his hair gently* There.. I outta go over to him right now and show him what the hell he can't take from me! I'm going to gouge his eyes out and tear his heart!!!!! Better yet, I'm going to castrate him for laying a finger on you! I'm going to make him pay!! Remain here! *suddenly disappears into thin air*

The witch reappears in the center of the pool of blood from the bodies, immediately spotting Alzul standing up from his last fight with the canine. She quickly uses her magic and elevates him from the ground, then throws him against the wall and sends two pitchforks that stabs his arms and pierces through the wall, which makes him hang there, exposed.

Helga: YOU!!!!! How dare you?! I'm okay if you mess with me, but you have absolutely no right on hurting YOUR OTHER SELF! Do you hear me?! I've had too much bullshit to deal with. I lost a goddamn baby for pete's sake!! *an invisible force suddenly grasps him in between his legs rather roughly, causing an immense pain in his groin* You do not get to play the bad guy when you can barely even kill me! You know why you can't kill me?! Because that heart in you won't let you. And because you have Wiezen's memories, therefore you know who I am and have gotten to know me just with those precious memories. You can hurt me, but you can't kill me! Hah, you killed everyone around you except me! PATHETIC! You have feelings for me because the Wiezen I know still lives within you! You are not fucking evil, you are misunderstood! YOU JUST WANTED TO AVENGE YOUR FAMILY! THAT GIRL WHO WAS YOUR FAMILY! *throws him across the room and lets his leg pierce through a rod of steel as he falls* YOU ARROGANT FOOL! You are not better than I am! You are just a lost child, using your powers for the worst! I pity you! You can't get the job done, and there's this little voice in your head and heart that tries to change you for the greater good! *snarls as slits become her pupils* You don't get to mess with him, okay?! He's already lost his memory, w-what else do you want from him?! He's just.. Lost and confused. And it breaks me that out of all the things you could've done to him, you chose this one. One that makes everyone around him suffer as well.
Helga falls flat on the floor after she is shoved against the wall and given a hickey.

Helga: Oof! *coughs as she glares at Alzul while he enters the portal* You coward!!! You walked away from a fight! Hah, with a girl! Just like you walked away from that fight for your family!!! If anything, you're the mutt here!!! GO RUN AND FETCH ANOTHER BONE!! *when he disappears into the portal, she quickly stands up and dusts herself off, scratching her collarbone ironically like a dog* Grrrahh!!! *furrows her eyebrows while looking around at the dead bodies* What?! What are you all staring at?! He's scared! Lost! Hah, instead of breaking my bones like he did to you all he simply burned me with a finger. HOW PATHETIC! ...Argh.. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I HATE YOU IF YOU'RE LISTENING!!! I hate how arrogant you are! I hate how you pretend not to know me! I hate how you pretend I'm an ugly mutt, but earlier this mutt was the one who you so desperately wanted to fuck! Garghhhh..!!!! *looks back at the dead bodies, releasing a sigh. She digs up a few holes in the ground before setting the bodies underground and burying them as quickly and efficiently as possible. She even managed to make a few flowers grow around the barn to relief some stress before teleporting back to Wiezen's side*
Helga: *crosses her arms as her face becomes red in anger as she looks away* Oh, I'm sorry, that must be that awful breath of mine ruining your nose.. *starts walking ahead with the group while cursing to herself*