windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9851-9900 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: I know, Oss. It's hard to handle. But, hey, when we get to some place where we'll be free of all this violence and hate, I promise you, will build an ever bigger home for ourselves. One that we both can be truly proud of. You can count on that
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana nodded slowly, finding a way to smile through the sadness that she felt as she thought about their home. "Y-yeah, you're right. We'll make a better home than our first..." She furrowed her brows as she glanced at him, trying to find how he felt about their home being destroyed through their connection. But she felt nothing. Nothing at all. It was strange, she brushed it off thinking that it was because of her pregnancy. Or something like that. She shrugged the thought off and turned to their roasting meal, prodding at it with her tail to ensure that it would be cooked thoroughly, thought part of her just wanted to tear into it now..
Enricho: (As she began to cook the meal, he remembered her tattoo coming off when she was sleeping in Jandar's shop. Asshe was cooking the food, he leaned back slightly to get a look at her tattoo)
The tattoo on Ossiana's back had seared away some compared to when it had been seen in Jandar's shop. All across her back where a scratch marks, some deeper than others from where she had been scratching with her stinger when the burning itching feeling had began to become unbearable. Some of them had started to heal slowly, other ones...not so much.
Enricho: (He looked at her back, not only at the fading tattoo, but also at the marks she had inflicted on herself from the suffering she had) What... in the hell!? Ossiana, what happened?!
"Huh?" Ossiana's ears perked, and she looked at him with her signature puzzled expression, brows slightly raised, her mouth only slightly open. She looked to the cooking meal and then looked back at him. "Well..nothing. I just poked a few holes in it so that the heat from the fire can reach everywhere and cook it properly." She said while rotating the meat onto another side to cook.
Enricho: (He shook his head at her response) No, Ossiana. What happened to your back? There are open wounds and... and that tattoo. I can barely see it
"Oh, that? Well I've been having this itch on my back as of lately, and it's gotten REALLY bad at times, and it really really itches. A lot of them are probably in the way of it, and I haven't been able to heal properly. Not like before." Ossiana said, giving a shrug, for she thought that that's what he meant by barely being able to see it. "I've just...been having a bad feeling ever since I left Deodrain. Our bond seemed to be sort of...not working right either. But I think that might be because of the baby!~" The thought of the baby cheered her up, and she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she smiled.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (As soon as he mentioned it, a look of worry came onto his face) Ossiana, I think that feeling is us losing that bond. The itching sensation is how you remove the tattoo on your back. There are already parts of it missing. I think that is what is going on.
"L-losing our bond?!" Ossiana turned and looked at him before snickering. "That's not how it works. Even with it removed, you can't just...take the bond with it. And it probably looks like some is missing because of the wounds or something. But the only way that our bond could ever be broken is by the act of a betrayal in the form of how our bond was made and a corruption of trust." She shrugged again. "And you'd never betray me, we're mates. Best friends and partners. We trust each other too much for that." She said, sampling a piece of the cooking meat.
Enricho: (As soon as she mentioned how a bond can be broken, he immediately went silent. He knew what the reason was and now he couldn't help but have a look of worry on his face. He didn't know what to say. But he knew that anything would not be good for her to hear)
"In fact, I'd probably kill anyone who'd try to make me betray you in any sense or fashion, because that's wrong. To me, it's wrong. When two people find one another...and find that importance that just..that just helps them keep going and moving down a hard road, you're suppose to cherish that. And I cherish that more than I do my own life." Ossiana continued while cooking their meal, slicing open the stomach of the crocodile just a little for more heat to seep in. "And my bond with you is what keeps me moving through tough times because it helps to know that someone is finally there to help you become better, to love you and seek to do no harm. It helps when someone actually takes the time to see the good in you and love you for you."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh come on! XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD This is gonna be great over a year ago
It's either gonna be great 또는 it's gonna be the worst possible thing over a year ago
Enricho: (The more Ossiana continued to talk about the trust she had for Enricho, the more the guilt began to build up inside him. He bit his lip, as he looked at the ground, as the words continued to be repeated in his head.)
"And you know...Jandar really liked you." Ossiana smiled at that fact. "He never really favors anyone over other people much unless he knows that its right. I trusted his judgment. And he trusted you too, so that counts for something, you know..." She sniffled some at the thought of her friend. "When I first told him of you, he actually thought that you were going to try and kill me, can you believe that?" She chuckled. "I told him that you had the biggest heart in the world. We would never hurt each other that way, so severely. We made that promise when we made our bond. And now we even have a child on the way." Her grin returned. "We're gonna make him proud!"
Enricho: Ossiana! (He couldn't help but shout a little to interrupt her. The amount of compliments getting to him greatly now. After a moment of silence, he spoke in a softer tone) Please, Oss. I understand, and I thank you for them, but..... I don't really deserve all that praise.
"Well of course you do, you're awesome." Ossiana said, blinking some. "If it weren't for you talking to me at that wedding, I probably would have hurt someone there...granted, I wanted too, but I didn't want to make you look bad in front of everyone. That's why I left. I-I planned on coming back though I swear! But I just...something happened and I fell asleep somehow. I had been so angry that that bitch stole my present. I felt like everyone was against me, but you weren't. You talked enough sense into my head to make me leave. So...yeah..you do deserve it." She said, before slicing off the crocodiles tail with her stinger when it was finally done. It was the best part! She turned and held it out to him with a sincere, genuine smile. "Thanks...for be my everything. Time to eat!!"
No! Why! XD over a year ago
Enricho: (He was at a loss for words. He stared forward with no clear expression on his face. The thoughts she had of him, of the trust she put into him and the care she had for him. He wasn't deserving of any of it. He looked at Ossiana again, this time with a look of dismay, of pure worry) No, Oss.....No, I don't. I am not what you say. I did do something that ruined our bonds. I shouldn't have. I never would have. But that still doesn't make it right. I still shouldn't have done it
Ossiana froze, looking at him with now full on confusion for a few seconds. "What...are you--ooooh, I get it!" She began to chuckle before laughing some while giving him the fully cooked tail. "That joke wasn't supposed to be funny, but coming from you, surprisingly it was." She bent over a little and placed a kiss on his forehead before going back to their roasting meal. She sliced off a slab of meat for herself and immediately took a large chunk out of it with her teeth. "Mmmmm!~" She chewed fiercely, her stomach growling in hunger as she tore into her meal and fed herself. "This is actually pretty good without spices and stuff! I wonder how it would have tasted if I could have found some around here!"
Enricho: Ossiana... I'm not joking. I wish I was, because of the pain I put you through and what admitting to you might cause. I did do something that ruined the bond between us. I wish it had never happened, but there is nothing else I can do about it, other than apologize for it, as little as that means when the pain that it has caused you is immense
"N-no...mm-mm, you wouldn't do that." Ossiana said as she munched on her food, her nails digging down into the slab of meat that she ate. She swallowed it down and spoke for a moment before she would take another bite. "You wouldn't, you would never." Even after he had admitted it, she refused to believe that it was so. She denied it completely, the trust that she had in him greater than the words that came from his own mouth. "W-we're mates. You're my mate, you'd never do something like that!" She took another bite from her food.
Enricho: But I'm afraid I did, Ossiana. And I regret doing it. I hate myself for what I did. That woman.... She came while you were gone, when your tail was run over by that wagon. She came in, and she looked exactly like you, down to every detail. Your looks, your voice, your personality, everything. Even the tattoo on your back. When she came in, she seduced me. And it went on, and on. That's why you found me in the state that I was in. And that is why our bond is broken. Because of me. I fell for her trick, and because of that, you had to suffer because of it (He looked down at the ground, not believing he could look Ossiana in the eye after his confession) I won't ask for forgiveness. I won't ask for the sympathy I don't deserve. Hate me as much as you want. I hate myself more than I ever could for putting you through that kind of suffering. I'm sorry, Ossiana.
Ossiana froze again, this time in mid bite. Her ears had flinched at every word that he had said after he began to speak. Her food dropped from her hands and onto the ground, her ears lowering to their lowest potential. She gulped hard, nearly choking, her mouth becoming bitter and dry. "N-no....th-that jokes not funny any more Enricho...it's not." She shook her head, still managing to make herself deny it. She quickly turned to the food the was still cooking and grabbed the fish from its place, biting into and tearing half of it's body apart with one bite. She spoke as she chewed, her hands shaking slightly. "Th-there's no way possible--what woman? I saw no woman when I was returning s-so...so you're lying! Why would you want to l-lie to me about something like that? I love you, you don't have to lie to me!" She managed to say while stuffing her mouth with food out of anxiousness and the slowly dawning stress that began to loom within her.
Enricho: Ossiana! Please! I wish I was lying, I wish it was a joke, I never, ever meant to harm you. But that woman, the other you, she came, disguised as you, and she seduced me. She looked like you in every way possible. I know it is still wrong, and that there is no way to justify what I had done and what I did to you in the process, but I at least want you to know, I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted to sleep with another woman. I didn't want to be with that woman. I wanted to keep you happy. I wanted to give you the joyful life that you deserve. But I couldn't even do that. I never wanted this to happen to you, Ossiana. I'm so sorry
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga squinted her eyes at her sister when she corrected herself, picking at her nails. "How petty are you?" She asked her telepathically. She rolled her eyes, her attention turning back to Weiss. "Why don't you choose a different flavor? Just so that everyone could enjoy the cake."
Weiss looked up at Helga. "B-but you said...." He began, but sighed. "Fine..." He mumbled. "Ice cream..."

"Me?!" Lilith glanced over at Helga with a slight glare. "Thy're the only individual of pettiness here! I knew that letter from thee was nothing but a bunch of foolery! Not a lick of genuine within it you fibber!" She said to Helga through telepathy. She then turned to Weiss. "Weiss darling, I apologize, but Auntie may have to make an early departue."

Weiss's expression sunk into one of complete dismay. "No! W-why?!"

"Well...um..." Lilith looked down into the saddening velvet eyes of the child, her ears lowering slightly. She closed her eyes for a moment and released a sigh. "What Auntie meant to say was, after dinner I'll have to depart. After all, I'm sure thy mother wouldn't want me to stick around for too long. Us witches are busy folk, afterall.."

Weiss seemed to be satisfied with that, and nodded. "O-okay...promise?"

"But of course dear! I promise! And unlike most people, my promise to thee will be kept!" Lilith assured. "P-perhaps thou won't have to alternate thy flavor of cake. Auntie could go retrieve it for you--or better yet, I can make it and bring it right back for thee to enjoy!"

~

Ossiana's food dropped from her hands when he had told her who it was, who the other woman was. And this time she turned to him, her eyes now full of nothing but tears. She was at a complete loss of words, the image of Macross smirking at her while they were at the doors to the castle in Deodrain flashing in her mind. The tears began to fall one by one, slowly as she tried to say something, but only utters and broken words came forth from her lips, the tears now streaming down her face. She stared at him in disbelief, unable to say anything, her hand moving to her stomach, giving her what she needed to start speaking. "W-we...we were expecting a-a child...w-we...we were.." She took a step away from him, staggering some while doing so. "Th-this entire time..." And then it all exploded from inside of her. "You were supposed to be the one that stood by my side!!" She shrieked at him in a snarl. "This entire time you knew....YOU KNEW!! This entire time you've smiled and laughed with me in my FACE as if nothing was wrong! NOTHING!! H-How could you!?! I put everything on the line for you!! Our bond would have told you that that wasn't me! And when I got back!?! You acted as if everything was fine! I...I trusted you! I put blood...sweat...TEARS! EVERYTHING into US! And you just...just..." Her heart shattered. "I...loved you...and y-you..you betrayed me..with her..WITH HER OF ALL PEOPLE!!" Her voice cracked severely, becoming hoarse. She backed further away from him, shaking her head. "Y-you...you were that person to me! I-I admired you..I..I--" She turned around and ran, her tail lashing across the air and trailing behind her as she did.
Jade_23 commented…
everyone is petty here okay xD over a year ago
Enricho: (He couldn't look her in the eyes. He knew he didn't deserve it. He allowed her to yell at him, believe that this was what he had deserved. But as soon as she was running, his head shot up and looked at her) Ossiana, wait! (He ran after her, as best as he could, doing his best to talk with her) You're right, I should have known. I should have felt it, but I didn't. I didn't think for a second. I should've known it wasn't you, but because she looked like you, spoke like you, behaved like you, she wasn't you. I know what I did is unforgivable, but I never stopped loving you. I couldn't tell you because of the smile I saw on your face. I planned to tell you, I did, but not then. Not at that moment. I wanted to keep you smiling for as long as I could, but if I knew that hiding it would have hurt you more, I would have said it sooner. I don't expect forgiveness, but I really am sorry for what I did (He continued to follow after her, the pain from his previous fight, mixed with the little sleep he had, starting to catch up to him, but he didn't dare slow down as he followed behind her)
"Okay, that's it." Helga suddenly grabbed Lilith's wrist, trying her best to fake a smile at Weiss. "Mommy is just going to talk about some things with thine aunt. In the mean time, why don't you gather the ingredients? Eggs, sugar, unsalted butter, salt, and some vanilla extract. We'll be right back. Oh, and forget the ice cream. Celery it is. But with butter peanut!" She promised him, dragging Lilith out the living room and into the hallway. The nymph walked a little further before turning to face her sister. She crossed her arms and tapped her left food, her right eyebrow raising.

"Well?" She began. "You have exactly 3 minutes to tell me what the hell happened. Why are you here? HOW are you even here?! You didn't bother to give me a heads up like "Oh hey Helga, long time no see, just wanted to inform you I'll be birthed by a tree soon!" The witch imitated Lilith's voice at the last part. "A-And you ignored all my calls to thee! I-I left notes and food in your shrine and all you ever did was stare back at me with those stone eyes of yours!" Her nose wrinkled in anger a little. "A-And you try to steal my look," she said, pointing at her antlers, "I look way better in those than you!" She scoffed, looking the other way. "We're resolving this HERE AND NOW. I don't need to hate someone else yet AGAIN. I already have Wiezen detesting my guts and I'd really like to have someone to talk to. Oh, and by the way, that letter I sent to you WAS genuine. For a moment. Until I remembered you forgot to attend our Chocolate Hunt!!!!" She huffed a little. "A-And now Weiss hates me because of thee! And... YOU LEFT ME!!! YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONEE!!! you..." Her ears drooped and she sniffed a little. "Sisters... aren't suppose to leave each other..." She looked at her in guilt. "Which is what I've done... and... I'm sorry..." She mumbled. "So shut your pipe hole cos your not going anywhere, you're staying here tonight!" She suddenly made a thick, golden rope appear out of thin air. The witch quickly tied her left arm with her right, it glowing with magic to keep the bond secured. "Literally."
Well, if everyone's relationships are going to shit, we may as well get Flynn and Franziska caught up over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
no, they're worse over a year ago
He does have a point Jade. Flynn and Fran are your fault XD over a year ago
"Wha-Helg--What is this!?" Lilith exclaimed, looking at the golden rope that tied their arms together. She shook her head, so many other things coming to mind. "And thee does not put a time on what I have to explain! If anything, THOU should be explaining herself! Thee blamed for things that I had no part in and thou have been rude and a twat! A BIG. FAT. TWAT! I-I was in the afterlife for pete's sake! Or..so I thought.." She furrowed her brows for a moment. "I shed! How was I supposed to know that I was going to come out of some tree! Did thee know where thou would be after shedding?! NO! A-and thee told me to stay away! And I was born first so thee is stealing MY look!" She stuck her tongue out. " "What I sent you was genuine until I remembered all the stuff I framed you for and never apologized sincerely bla bla--" FIBBER!" Lilith mocked Helga's voice just as she had done hers until the last part. She poked her lip out and turned the other way. "Thou have been mean, and act as if its a disgrace to refer to me as your sister!" She crossed her arms.
"And I'm angry that I couldn't go chocolate hunting while you went with someone else." She added in a mumble. "A-and you shut your pie hole!"

~

Ossiana ran faster and faster the longer that she ran, knowing that she could out run him. Hearing his voice behind her made her heart feel as if it were being shattered further, and she shook her heard hard in attempt to drown him out as she cried. She could see a swamp coming up where she fan, and as soon as she got to where the land met it, she jumped over it and onto the other side. However she landed on the ground without her skin hardened as much as it normally would be and rolled for a moment. But she managed to recuperate and was back on her feet shortly afterwards. She had no idea where she was going, but it was somewhere away from him.
Enricho: (He was starting to slow down once again, due to her speed, but as soon as she stumbled slightly, it was all he needed catch up for a brief moment) Ossiana, I understand your anger, but I still want what is best for you. I know that nothing will probably ever repair the trust you had in me after what I had done, and I know that I don't deserve to have that trust back, but I want what is best for you. I really want you to be happy, and I really want you to have a child that you can be proud of and be a happy mother. I didn't want to tell you because I knew that it would upset you, but it would only be worse if I kept it inside. I would have never gone through with it if I knew it was her, but I should have known better than that! (He continued to run after her, jumping over a bit of the murky water and still doing what he could to keep up with her)
[Not Deja Vu]

"NO!!" Ossiana screamed, not looking back even once as she ran. "If you truly wanted what was best for me then you would have told me from the beginning!" She sniffled hard a few times and took a random turn through the trees, seeing an opening through them that would lead somewhere. Anywhere that wasn't where she was now. But she was forced to come to a sliding stop where the forest made a sudden drop straight down into a field of jagged rocks where a stream of the murky swamp water flowed through and stretched further alongside dry land. It was a high cliff with a far drop. She backed away from it, tears blurring her eyes some. Her lowered ears drooped, and she glanced behind her quickly, her hand going to her stomach. She stepped back forward, her skin softening further, but not enough to render her naked. She stared down below, the wind coursing through softly. She sniffled and took a step closer to the edge.
Enricho: (He was barely able to catch up to her, the exhaustion hitting him hard. But the moment he made the turn, and saw Ossiana taking a step closer to the edge, his heart felt as though it had a sudden stop of fear, and his eyes were locked onto place as he saw her.) NO! (He shouted as he rushed over to her. Before she could take another step, he grabbed hold of her by the arm and pulled her back from the edge and pulling her into a tight bear hug. Only it felt a lot more weak than anything he could do. He didn't look up at her, as his body was convulsing, but only slightly. Slight breaths of air came from his mouth before he looked up, and for the first time, Ossiana could see tears coming from Enricho's face) Dammit, Oss! Why would you think that's a good idea!? You shouldn't be throwing your life away because I fucked up! You shouldn't! I should be the one on that edge. I'm the one who pushed you to this! It was my own fault! I should have known! I should've! But I didn't! You aren't the one who should end their life because they feel like they have nothing in this world. That's a lie! You have a child, one that you care for greatly, and I know would love to meet their mother. I care about you! I love you! I know that what I say or how I feel doesn't matter now, but it's the truth. You aren't hated by everyone in this world, Oss! You don't need to think that everything is over because of my mistakes! My mistakes are something I should pay for! Not you! Please, don't do this! (His eyes feel back down to the ground, the tears dropping to the ground at their feet, as the grip from his arms tightened only slightly, but never losing that weak feeling)
당신 think this is enough to make Jade cry XD over a year ago
"Don't throw away my life...because you fucked up..." Ossiana repeated slowly, unable to look at him at first. But when she did, she only shook her head, sniffling. Her lips quivered, and she gave him a heartbroken smile. "You don't get it...one of my only friends are dead. I have no home. No one to look to for help...You were my life. And as much of a disappointment you proved yourself to be to me...I can't hate you. I know I can't. No matter how angry I can be with you, I can't bring myself to hate you...because if I hate you then the child that I bare will receive that same hatred, because something...SOMETHING..will be there to remind me of...of you." She pushed him away. "Y-you...you were the only thing I had left..and I...I don't know what to do anymore.." She fell to her knees. "I..I can't keep ahead. I have nothing. NOTHING! And I can't be a mother to a child in which I can give nothing to. I-I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind! I..I don't know what to do..but lay down and die. That's what this world wants from me. That's what she wants from me..that's what hunters want from me..so what's two more lives to those who could care less?"
Enricho: (He looked at her in the eyes, as he fell to his knees) You do have something to give the child, Oss. You can give him some sort of a chance. You can give him a life that he deserves. I was worried when I thought that you and our child died. But when I saw you, when I saw that there was a chance to find you and save you, I took it. I didn't care what would happen to me, as long as you two came out of it safe. You can give the child a chance to live, give it the love that it deserves, let it live it's life. Because then, you will have something to live for. You may even find some joy in life. That is what you deserve, Oss. You deserve to be happy. That is all I want for you and our child. And I will do whatever I must to make sure that happens. I know that things are hard, but you are stronger than this. You wouldn't give up if there was a slight chance of hope. The child... Our child... That is the chance of hope
Ossiana looked at him, and gave him a broken smile. "No...I've given it everything I have time and time again..I have no hope. There IS no hope. Not for me...not for Edrain nor for yourself or this world. And if there is even the slightest chance of hope..such false hope, then by all means let this sin be its downfall." She stood up slowly and backed towards the edge. But when she glanced behind her, she stopped. Her hand went to her stomach for a moment, and in that moment, her resentment towards Macross became her light. "But...I will not...I WILL NOT...be like her." She growled through her tears. She began to shake her head. "I refuse to be like her." She took in a trembling breath and stepped away from the edge of the cliff finally. "My cowardliness...my despair..my pain...will not involve something as innocent this child."
Enricho: (As he saw Ossiana step to the ledge, he fell to his hands and knees, as he began to feel completely broken for what he had done. But, as soon as she started to back away from the ledge, he looked up, and just seeing her step away from the edge was what he needed to feel some relief. As she spoke out, he got up off the ground, and looked at her) Believe me, Oss. You would never be like her even if you did. You are much more kind-hearted than she is. You have a slight bit of hope in there, I know you do. And in these times, even the slightest hope can make some good, especially when the world shows it's darkest side
"Hope?...What would you know about the hope that you've crushed?" Ossiana sniffled and walked away from the edge, shoving passed him. But she then stopped a few feet behind him. "This child...will not be a bastard child do you hear me?" She growled. "Here and now...the line will be drawn between you and I. You, are the father. I, am the mother. But us...there is no us." She started walking again, coughing and sniffling some along the way.
Enricho: (As soon as Ossiana mentioned the last bit of her sentence, he felt slightly hurt. Broken, almost. But he didn't say another thing about it. He accept it) Alright. That's fine. I know what I did. I wasn't asking for forgiveness. I just came to make sure you were safe. You and our child.
Helga's eyebrows furrowed, her nose wrinkling further as she heard Lilith. "You're petty too..." The witch mumbled to herself rolling her eyes. But once Lilith was done talking, her emerald eyes came in contact with hers for a long moment before she unexpectedly wrapped her arms around her sister's body, pulling her into a hug. She sniffled lightly as she held back the tears from rolling down her face.
"Save it." Ossiana narrowed her eyes and walked on ahead. "How the fuck do I get out of this damn swamp.." She muttered to herself. But first, she would have to go back and get her food now.

~

Lilith was actually a bit surprised when Helga had hugged her, her ears lowering some before she wrapped her arms around her younger sister in a warm and well needed embrace. "There there, it's alright..." She said, when she heard her sniffling, rubbing her back in comfort. "It is pleasant to see thee again, Helga, my dear sister." She pulled away and her full lips lifted into a smile. "Every time I see thee, thou seem to have grown much more. Into a very beautiful woman thou have grown to be as well. I suppose I'm a bit doleful that I didn't have a chance to watch it all happen."
Enricho: (He didn't speak up, just as she had told him to. He simply followed behind her, in total silence, as he tried to find out where they would find the exit to the swamp)
Boy, I'm excited for the 다음 few hundred posts between Enricho and Ossiana. That's gonna be................ Fun XD over a year ago
Helga stuffed back her face in Lilith's shoulder, leaning down just a little since she was taller even though being the youngest. "Thou is wrong. I haven't done any growing at all for I keep repeating the same errors! I keep making people who already hate me hate me even more... I'm a terrible wife and a sister and a mother. "I didn't even want to believe Weiss about thee at first..." But then she blinked remembering what she said before. "Take... Take it back..." She mumbled. "Don't fibber assault m-me! AND IM NOT FAT!!!"
"I take it back humbly, sister." Lilith smiled and thumped Helga on her head lightly. "And thy are wrong Helga. Thou have grown, for before thee would dare not to admit a single fault. And from what I've heard, now thee has learned the culinary arts. Thou had two left feet for the longest! But thee is able to move with diligence and grace now. But...I believe that it is all coming together in due time.." Her ears perked, and she gave a small nod towards the cabin as a bit of chattering floated from the kitchen from the closed window. "Regardless of thee not believing, thou still went with him, no?"

~

Ossiana looked around trying to back track to the way in which she had come. She came across the swamp that she had jumped over in a few minutes. As she crossed it, an idea popped into her head and from there she began to sniff the air while crossing it, searching for the food that was still over the fire. Or rather the smell for now. She looked up into the sky, looking for any sign of smoke.
Enricho: (He kept walking behind her in total silence, allowing her to do what she pleased. He just stayed behind and allowed her to lead the way)
Oss stayed at least eight steps ahead of Enricho and remained silent for the rest of the walk after finally spotting wisps of black smoke that drifted into the air once they got close enough. She made her way in that direction, and once she could smell the food going into a quick sprint was no problem at all, despite being tired. When she got back to the sight of the food, she took the rest of the cooked reptile and began to bite into viciously while it was still over the fire, not caring whether she could have gotten burned or not.
Enricho: (When they got back to the camp, he sat at the tree at the edge. As she was grabbing hold of the food carelessly, he opened his mouth to speak, but immediately shut it, knowing it wouldn't be worth either of their time)
Helga rolled her eyes. "Yeah... But that doesn't change everything... He's still mad at me, I just know it. Same goes with Wiezen... He doesn't want to talk to me." She crossed her arms stubbornly, forgetting that her wrist was still tied with Lilith's. "...sorry for being... A twat..." She muttered. "Would that work if I tell Wiezen? Would he finally talk to me?" She sighed. "The world could be ending and the last person he'd talk to is me."
Hey, what a coincidence. Enricho too knows what it's like to fuck up big time and be hated 의해 their lover XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
yeah, but helga did first. xD over a year ago
Really? Really? 당신 want to argue that?! over a year ago
In under just a few minutes, Ossiana devoured the every inch of sizzling flesh from the animal's body down to the bone, grumbling to herself afterwards as she wiped her mouth. Her stinger lashed out like a whip and stabbed itself through the head of the other croc that had been caught, twisting within its skull ruthlessly and dragging it over to her. She threw it directly in the fire, ash and embers puffing up into a cloud, some of it getting in her eye and causing her to snarl in pain for a moment. She blinked through blurred vision and burning eyes for a second or so, wiping at them furiously. She stared down at the reptilian corpse, growling and starting to tear it's body to pieces out of anger and frustration until she decided to just up and leave the area.

~

Lilith tipped her head slightly. "Weiss isn't angry with thee, Helga. In fact, Weiss seems to be angrier with himself. And Wiezen..." She let out a sigh. "This is...new for me. I've never seen him the way he is now. I keep sensing these wild spikes of magic from him, which is somewhat normal but not to this degree...this is different. But it reminds me of similar times. He's...hurting. Coping with himself."
FUN IS TO BE HAD WITH THESE POSTS XD over a year ago
Enricho: (He watched as she ate, hanging his head low as he sat against the tree. He didn't want to upset her anymore, so he remained totally silent. He kept silent for the entire time she ate, until she started moving again. As soon as she did, he stood up and followed, but kept his distance from her as he did so)
Helga groaned. "I know it's different, which is why I'm madder at myself! What did you do when he was mad? Grope him? Seduce him? Get on your knees and suck him? Because currently, as much as I'd love to do that, I CAN'T BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE ANOTHER LIMB FOR THE THIRD TIME TODAY!" She sighed, her ears drooping. "A-And he burned the apron I made him to crisps! I worked really hard on that... And... he told me to shut up, as if I were his... mutt." The witch sighed softly. "I know he's hurting, but I want to be there for him..." She then proceeded to untie their wrists until she realized they were forced to be bonded for another 30 minutes. "Oh..." She frowned. The same sadness lingered in her eyes before she dragged Lilith back into the room, her nostrils picking up the vague scent of the cooking vegetables.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
If I found and 앞치마 covered in a child's blood I'd burn that fucker too XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
wind/me: let's get some happy moments up in here! over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
COLA: link over a year ago
Ossiana again remained eight steps ahead, still rubbing at her eyes some. When she could finally see clearly through her irritated eyes, she began to try and think back to how she had even gotten into this part of Edrain to began with. If she had gotten there, then it should have been easy to find her way back out, for she always marked something down in a place she would find it. And with that in mind, she began to search thin trees at first, but soon realized that they were to slim to have been marked with anything. Her stinger would have cut right through them effortlessly, and she knew this all to well. Which meant that she must have marked something more durable, something that would be noticeable to her. And that's when it clicked, and she began to walk closer to the thicker parts of the swamp water.

~

Lilith sniffed at the air as the aroma of the cooking food drifted through the cabin. It made her think back to when she and Wiezen had their hut, when he cooked and made everyday a special one. It warmed the entire place! She put her finger to her cheek in thought, and then peeked in the kitchen only to find that...Wiezen wasn't there. She looked over and saw that Weiss was over on the couch, no longer in the kitchen either. "Weiss? Hath thee gathered the ingredients? It is time to make our glorious creation!"

Weiss looked up at Lilith, his pointy ears lowered some. "Dad says we're not allowed in his kitchen while he's cooking or while he's in there." He answered. "Did...did I do something wrong?" He said, looking to Helga and Lilith.