windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9651-9700 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Alright (She began to take a drink from the vial, before she gave out a disgusted sound) Yuck! That tastes like a rotten fish!
Ophelia: Great, hand it over now please (She grabbed the vial from her hand and took another sip, before she tossed the vial back to Flynn) Alright, so how long does it take?
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Weiss shivered some still while he stood up from his bed on his own and walked passed her again, leaving her extended hand hanging as he went to the door. But then he stopped. “Mom...can I ask you something...odd...and stupid...”
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
"Shouldn't be long no--" His speech was interrupted when all three of them began to glow until they were absorbed by the green light, finally disappearing from the mountains.

Helga frowned a little, sighing as her ears lowered when her hand was rejected. But at his question, her ears perked a little. "--huh? Why of course! You can ask me anything you want! And there's no such thing as stupid questions, my love. I'm all ears."
Franziska: (As soon as the group reached their destination, Franziska's eyes gazed around the area they were in, and could already feel herself getting both excited for the new area and happy for Flynn's accomplishment) Wow. That was pretty fast. Great work, Flynn (She gave him a thumbs up and a big smile)
Ophelia: Alright, where to now?
Weiss hesitated for a few seconds, debating on whether or not she was the right person to ask. But considering he still trusted her even after what had happened, he decided to pick and choose his words carefully, thinking about what he would say before he spoke. “What...was it like..when you and dad first became a thing? What did it feel like?”
Flynn, Franziska, and Ophelia all appeared somewhere where... everything seemed to be new. It was far off in the countryside, where the grass was greener than the rest of Edrain. There was more chattering amongst people rather than silence and scoffs like other places. Everything seemed... cleaner there. The sky was bluer, more birds chirped in the city, and they were surrounded by nature rather than a bunch of buildings piled upon each other. Flynn ignored Ophelia's question, looking left and right before shoving his hands in his pocket and leading the way forward.

"Hmm?" At his question, a light blush stung her face. "Umm... Well... Depends what you mean by 'feel'," she began, "It went from attraction, to curiosity, then to mischievous – very mischievous, then to excitement, BIG excitement, and then to..." She paused a little, her ears lowering as her memory of their fights surfaced. "And then for a moment to tolerance. To hatred. Denial. Jealousy. Anger. Guilt." The witch tapped her fingers lightly. "But... when I first met him... I.. I didn't fall in love. For I had many men come at my door, each asking the same marriage question. When I met him... I fell in love with him gradually, knowing I'd be heartstruck since day one. Heartstruck with his voice, his laugh, his smile... The way he looked at me warmed my heart. His smiles brightened my day... His laugh was all the music I needed to hear. He taught me most things I know now about humans." She twitched her ears a little in thought. "And every time I see him... Nothing has changed. It's like I just met him. His voice still pleases me. His smiles still make me melt. His personality still attracts me. He's still... perfect. My perfect Wiezen." She chuckled to herself a little.

"Why do you ask?" She smirked. "Yooouuu liikee someeoneee or someethiiinnn'?" She teased.
Franziska: (She followed behind Flynn, looking around her) So, Flynn, what is this place. This place seems.... cleaner than Edrain
Weiss's ears were perked, and he turned to face her as he listened to every last word until the end. But at Helga's question, a dark blush came across his face. "N-no!" He said quickly. "J-just curious!" He said before quickly turning and walking from the room to head down stairs.
"This IS Edrain..." He spoke quietly. "Just... a different part of it. This side is called Sanrynna... I grew up here for the most part of my life... Until my father died." He rolled his eye. "And then everything went to crap."

Helga's smirked widened a little before she appeared in front of Weiss, floating upside down with that smirk still across her face. "Aaaaareee yoooouuuu surrreeeeee?" She questioned, lifting her eyebrow. "What's her name?"
Franziska: Really? But this places looks so beautiful. I could never leave this place if I was here

Enricho: (He got up from the floor, rubbing his eyes. Despite only have a couple hours of sleep, it was enough for him to continue to move about. Seeing that Weizen was still sleeping, he simply sat in silence and waited for either him to wake up or for Helga to arrive)
"Y-Yes I'm sure! I-I don't like anyone!" He said, the purple blotches that covered the blue on his cheeks darkening further. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" He slipped passed her and ran down the stairs, almost slipping while in his rush. But then he came to a dead stop when he seen Enricho there. He didn't really have many memories of him, but he knew that his mother and father knew him. His eyes shifted to Wiezen, who was snoring even louder than before while sleeping on the couch, one arm and leg hanging off.
His gaze then went back to Enricho, and he gave a nervous wave before scurrying off into the kitchen.
Helga rolled her eyes gently, rotating herself back into position and skipping down the stairs with him. "You're going to have to tell me sooner than later, Weiss."

She immediately took a left to enter her living room, encountering Wiezen and Enricho in the same position she left them in. Well, with Enricho awake. She smiled at him and nodded her head. But at the sight of Wiezen sleeping so peacefully, her heart melted just a little more after her talk with Weiss.

The little twitch his ears did when he slept.

The mumbling snores.

The little drool she had to keep herself from licking it off.

She loved it. She loved it all. She loved him. No other man could replace her love for him, even if she was touched without consent. Because in the end, she didn't care what happened to her. What mattered was Wiezen. Helga sat besides him and stroked his cheek gently, placing an awakening kiss on his lips.

"Yeah, it looks nice now. But it wasn't always like this. This used to be the city where monsters would mostly attack... That is, until the king actually cared and sent most of his troops here to protect the city. Which is why the place we were before is so... well, shitty. Ironically, that use to be the least-attacked place. But there weren't sufficient hunters for both cities."
Enricho: (He saw the child and immediately made eye contact with him) Oh, hello...... (He couldn't for a second memorize all of their names. He could only draw a blank) .... Kid. Is your mother here?
Jade_23 commented…
oops, 게시됨 it a lil late. xD over a year ago
Weiss only pointed upstairs when the hunter had asked about his mother just before she had come downstairs. He went and hid under the kitchen table from, using one of the triplet's tricks of camouflaging himself to blend in, though he wasn't as good at it as they were. He peeked from under the table, looking over to Wiezen and Helga for a moment.

Wiezen stirred a little, his eyes opening sleepily as he smiled into Helga's lips while kissing back against them. He chuckled and smiled up at her. "Goodmornin'..." He scooted himself up a little to where he could rest his head on her lap. But as he did, he was snoring again seconds later. They had started off light at first, but then reverted back to their original loud ones.
Enricho: Hello, again, Helga. Sorry for coming back again so suddenly, but I desperately need yours and Weizen's help (He got up from the floor, twisting his neck as a satisfying pop was heard from inside)

Franziska: I see. Well, at least this place is nicer now. Come on, let's go see your mother. I'm sure she's dying to meet you. And... uh.... vice reversal? I think
Flynn took a few turns to the left, then to the right, passing by well structured buildings with beautiful architecture and flowers adorning every wall. He ignored the smiles and waves from the strangers the passed by them, not really caring for them. Not only that, but he didn't really speak much after what Franziska said. Because truthfully, he didn't know an answer to that.

The witch looked at Enricho, nodding when he told her why he was here. "Don't worry, I'll be glad to help..." Her attention turned back to her lover, and she smiled.

Helga chuckled lightly, scratching Wiezen's ears lightly when he rested himself upon her lap. She rolled her eyes and sighed, using her index and middle finger to crawl around Wiezen's back, pinching him in that spot to wake him. "It's after mornin' ya fucknugget." She joked, pressing her lips against his again, but deepening the kiss a little more this time.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
당신 know Enricho is right there, right XD over a year ago
Enricho: (He continued to stand with his arms crossed, waiting for Helga and Weizen to finish their meeting, since he could see that she missed him. He leaned against the wall of the cabin, his hat titled over his face as he waited patiently)

Franziska: (She looked at Flynn, waiting for a response, before she simply looked forward, not wanting to press him on any longer than she did)
Jade_23 commented…
i'm sorry but i've seen this in every post of yours... over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
its WIEZEN not WEIZEN xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Salt is also common XD over a year ago
Wiezen's eyes snapped open when she pinched that one spot. He rolled his eyes at her "fucknugget" joke but nonetheless deepened their kiss further, his tongue licking at her lips slightly afterwards. "I'm...tiiiiired though..." He whined a bit, yawning. "One more hour?"

Weiss snickered quietly from under the kitchen table. He could relate to the feeling alright. There were many times that he just wanted to remain in bed for a little while longer. For the first time, he actually payed attention to how they interacted with one another, and it made him smile some to see his mother's smile.
After a couple more minutes of walking, the trio finally encountered themselves standing in front of a tall, yellow pucca house. Its roof was a dark red with a brick chimney that stuck out. Flynn hesitated before he finally took in a deep breath and walked up the narrow, white steps from the porch. He ignored the glass gnomes that were perfectly lined up in the well-kept yard. But then he frowned a little when his eye caught ahold of the green wreath hanging on the front door of the familiar house. There was a small note that read:

"Home Sweet Home!

He rolled his eye and proceeded to knock on the wooden door.

Helga chuckled a little, snorting at the end at his comment. "One more hour? One more hour to you is six. You'll get to sleep as long as you want later." She shook him a little to wake him up, removing the dust from his eyes. "You had me worried sick, Wiezen." The witch mumbled as she leaned down to hug him tightly. "I... I have a surprise for thee. Close thine eyes."
Franziska: (She peeked behind Flynn, wondering what his mother would be like)

Enricho: (He kept waiting for the two to finish, but a part of him wanted to rush them and have them move on)
"Oh yeaah...about that..." Wiezen mumbled when she had mentioned how worried she was. But then his eyebrows raised when she had said that she had a surprise for him. "Helga, we can't do stuff like that in front of our guests!" He exclaimed, his mind taking a completely different route on the situation. "I mean...that's what the bed's for...and the roof...and the forests...and the Inns...and the bathroom...and---well, you know what I mean."
A couple seconds passed since Flynn had last knocked on the door – the third time now. He could hear noises from the inside of the room, slowly growing in volume as a few steps approached the door. He cleared his throat a little, unable to tidy himself up before the door was opened, revealing a middle-aged woman wearing a dark blue victorian-style dress. Her hair was pinned in a messy bun, grey streaks of locks here and there. She wore small glasses that enlarged her brown eyes, ones that were passed onto Flynn. Faint wrinkles laid within her forehead and cheeks, but the heaviest ones were underneath her eyes. Also, she was very small, smaller than Franziska.

The woman looked up at her son, her chocolate eyes wavering as they interlocked with the single one Flynn had. And then she looked at Franziska, then Ophelia, then back to Flynn in complete awe.

Helga blinked in confusion down at her lover, a blush stinging her cheeks before she covered his mouth from speaking any further. "There's a child in here." She told him telepathically. But then she furrowed her eyebrows at what he said. "In front of guests? We did it in front of a couple in a carriage for pete's sake!" She shook her head. "T-That's not the point!"
Enricho: (He threw his hands up as he pushed himself off the wall, before clasping his hands) Alright, is it best if I wait outside or....?

Franziska: (She didn't dare to speak, or to even move for that matter, and just waited for Flynn to do the talking)
"That doesn't count, we were still fully dresse--wait, a kid? Huh?" Wiezen blinked in confusion, furrowing his brows before looking over to Enricho, then back to Helga. "Enricho's not a kid--I mean compared to our ages yeah--but that's not the point, he's almost thirty!" But then he looked back to the hunter. "No no, it's fine." He pushed himself into a sitting position, yawning again. "Did you tell Helga about the situation?"

Weiss looked to Enricho, trying to remember where exactly he had saw him. And then he remembered his vision and shifted uncomfortably for a moment.
Enricho: (He shook his head) I was just prepared to. And you as well. It's a lot to take in and probably hard to believe, so you both may want to be sitting down for this
"Whelp, sitting down already, that's one step out of the way." Wiezen stretched, turning to rest his feet on the floor. He wiped at his eyes for a moment, yawning again before deciding to just lay back down on Helga's lap while he waited for the hunter to tell them what had happened exactly.
Helga sighed, her hands clutching Wiezen's as she prepared for what there was to come next. "No, you're not getting it. Before we start any of that... Wiezen, I want thee to stay calm..." She told him before clearing her throat. "Weiss, please show thyself."

Flynn was about to open his mouth before the small lady in front of him delivered a quick, painful slap across her son's face.

"How dare ya nahwt visit me fo' eaheet years ayn' return back her' with two women ayn' ayy missin' eye?! What did ah tell y'all about polygamy ayn' how awful that is?! Ayn' look at ya, ya look like ayy hoarse ran ya ovur ayn' they done tried stitching y'all up with ayy goddamn hammer!"

Too late, already got him talking XD over a year ago
Enricho; (He put his hands into his pockets, not sure how to start or what to even say at this point, even if the two would believe them) Alright, so, what happened was that, when me and Ossiana entered a gateway portal to get to the Oni kingdom faster, we ended up running into... another Macross, looking just like Ossiana before she was..... Ossiana. After that, she disappeared for a bit, before returning to me. She then told me how she had become angered over what I had done, and wanted to take everything away from me. She killed dozens of people in the kingdom just to make a point, and she almost killed Ossiana. But I didn't see her anywhere in the building. After that, I've been travelling around Edrain just trying to find Ossiana. I tried the gateway, and nothing, I tried our hollowed out home, and nothing. I can't ask for help from humans because not only am I a traitor, but some may even see me as in league with a demon. And I can't find Ossiana anywhere. If either of you two have any means of tracking her, anyway possible, I'd be very grateful. Please, I have no one else to turn to. You've done me enough favors as it is, but I must ask for this last one! So please, whatever you can do, I'd be very appreciative of it!
"So what happened was" XD over a year ago
Franziska: (Seeing as Flynn was slapped, she began to speak out, a little nervous as she did) A-Actually, ma'am, it isn't a polygamy. This woman right here is just a friend of ours
Ophelia: Yeah..... friend.....
Wiezen had been listening when Helga was speaking all the way to the "Wiezen stay calm" portion, but then was distracted when Enricho had started speaking. He listened to the hunter explain what had happened, a bit of confusion coming to his face as he tried to piece things together. "Wait a minute...so that massacre that I heard about was...Ossiana? Macross?" He scratched his head, becoming silent for a moment. "So...Macross is trying to kill...herself?" He furrowed his brows. "Sounds like soul division..." He mumbled. "Wait, she was at the damn wedding?!?"

((200 PAGES!! WOOT WOOT! Ole!))
yay over a year ago
I could...but will I? xD *Insert Roundabout* over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
YES YES 당신 WILL over a year ago
Flynn grunted in pain, rubbing his cheek afterwards as he heard his mom rant. He rolled his eyes, before his ear was pulled for doing so.

"Don't ya dare roll yowr eye at me, Flynn!"

The alchemist already regretted ever coming here in the first place. He nudged his mother off of him before sighing. "Mom, I'm not married to either one of the women behind me. So stop accusing me of polygamy! And whatever, I was stupid and I lose my eye from a witch!"

"--A witch?!" The woman's brown eyes shot open. "Dey nastee monsters thet'll witha in hell!" Her attention was caught by Franziska who spoke suddenly. "Did ah ask ya to speak, sugar cube?"

The witch growled a little when Wiezen became distracted, her nails picking at each other as she glared at him. She closed her eyes for a moment to inhale deeply before turning her attention to her guest to speed things up quickly. Helga's left eyebrow raised as she heard Enricho's story for a moment, scratching her chin lightly with her finger. In some parts of his story, her face scrunched in confusion, but nonetheless she nodded in the end of what he had to say. She even became distracted in some of the parts."So... Ossiana's alone? It's not good for a pregnant woman to be on her own, you know? That really sucks." Helga said, referring to herself when she had to spend most of her time alone while pregnant with triplets. But then she also revealed that she knew Ossiana was pregnant. "Whaaat? She smelled different. A new scent emerged from her... ...So I'm guessing you're looking for a tracking potion? Because if so I'll whip one up for you to GET OUT."
Enricho: Yes, she was. I don't know how she came to exist, but I know that she wants me and anyone else associated with me dead. I don't know how safe you and Helga or your family is, but I know that she won't hesitate to kill you all if she knows that it will mean something to me. She can't seem to be killed with any weapons. Even when shooting her right in the head, she shrugged it off completely. But there has to be some sort of way I can kill her. But right now, I need to find out where Ossiana is. That is my first priority. I need to make sure she is safe. (His hands clenched into fists at the thought of Macross' words, but as soon as Helga gave a response, Enricho's eyes widened, as his thoughts began to go mad) S-She's..... expecting?...... (He looked over at Helga) Helga, if you can make a potion as soon as possible, do so. And if you can, anything that can harm a magical being. I need to take care of Macross before she can do anything else. I can't allow her to continue her mad vengeance. If she hates me, so be it, but that doesn't give her the right to harm others!

Franziska: (As soon as Flynn's mother spoke out to her, she gave a small "eep" before immediately shut her mouth, trying to not create anymore stress as she looked the other way)
"Well, if you want a tracking potion, I'm going to need some DNA from Ossiana. Or, at least something that belonged to her." The witch said, grunting when her legs refused to cross at the tightness of the dress. "Give me that and I'll have you track her in less than a day."
Enricho: Something.... of her's? (He began to search through his pockets, before he realised that they were completely empty, aside from his sword and his gun) Dammit! Dammit, Dammit, God dammit! I don't have a thing on me! Anything I could have used was destroyed in the fire! God dammit (He slammed his fist on the table, shaking the contents on it as he began to grit his teeth in frustration) The Ancients are laughing at me from their tower, I can just feel it!
"I'm sorry, Enricho... But without anything, I'm afraid I cannot help thee. I must have something of hers in order for the potion to work and find the correct person." Helga frowned a little. " I wish there was something else I could do.."
Well, i can't really blame anyone.This was my own doing over a year ago
And in Edrain, they sure as shit aren't free. If anything, their overpriced over a year ago
XD I knew Edrain was that kind of place! Basically cursed New York! over a year ago
"Wait...SHE'S PREGNANT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Wiezen sat up now, getting to his feet. "Alright then, we got another problem on our hands after all." He stretched again. "Whelp, need mi sword." He paused for a moment. "If a bullet to the head didn't do shit, then I guess we'll have to swipe it right off her neck. We need to find either Macross or Ossiana first." He seemed to be all for it, despite him and Macross being close friends at one point. He looked around until he found where he had dropped his sword and went to retrieve it from by the door. "Eh...this one won't work.." He sat the sword back down. That one was just a plain old sword that he had taken off of a body. "Where did I even put the damn thing..." He scratched his head in thought. "Wait a minute...aha!" He went to the couch and looked under it, pulling his sword from under it. Which....seemed to be in worse condition than the other one, the tip of the blade chipped and cracked. "This is bad. This means that Macross isn't just some regular demon. Not the ones that we're used to dealing with with wings and all that stuff. What makes it worse is that it's MACROSS. She's not exactly a dumb person. So if bullets don't work, and lopping her head off fails.... ten we gut te wee bitch and burn 'er body wit holy oil." He shrugged. "We'll find a way regardless."
"W-Wait, you're leaving too?" She asked Wiezen. "B-B-But you just got here, a-and we need to talk! It's urgent! A-And I promised our children you'd be here and prepare a nice meal! A-And aren't you r-recovering too?! I'll see what I can do for Enricho, but you need to stay here." She said, putting her body against him to force him to take a seat back on the couch.
Enricho: (He continued to think for a moment, already coming up with thoughts of desperation as he tried to think of some way to get a hold of her) Ossiana gave me a sort of liquid, something that her kind would use to form some sort of bond, saying that it makes two people one or... something of the sort. It's still very confusing to me. The point is, if the drop that she put inside of me were to be inside my body, could that work for the potion, Helga. And don't worry, I plan to go alone, so you two can be by yourselves. I don't want to cause anymore trouble for you or your family after this, so I'll be heading out as soon as I have the potion
Wiezen wrapped his arm around Helga. "Hey hey hey, I'll be fine. Still recovering and all yeah, but I'll be fine. But we can talk once I get back, having our children be thrown in danger again is the last thing I want on my mind." He crossed his eyes as blood tricked from the top of his head again and down his forehead and nose. "Don't worry about that, just a after effect of being smited...I think." He wiped the blood away with his sleeve. "But don't worry, I'll be back in time for us to still cook. And besides, I told Enricho that I would help out already, and I can't do that staying here." He placed a kiss on her cheek before turning to Enricho. "I think we can see if it works. And you can't go by yourself anyways. Every time we go alone we get into deeper shit. So, I guess it's time for US to go huntin'. then."
"Yeah, that can work too... Maybe. We can try it out," Helga told Enricho before she turned to Wiezen again. "N-No, you don't understand, we need to talk as soon as possible. --SMITED?! That ketchup girl was suppose to help you!!! A-And see, he said that he wants to do it alone, so we should respect his decision!"
Enricho: It's not a want to do it alone, I have to. This is something personal. Now, Helga, how do I get a part of the fluid out? Can you perform some magic to find it or do you need a blood sample?
"Helga since when were you about respecting people's decisions?" Wiezen said with a raised eyebrow. "And yeah, she did help I guess, and she smited me in attempt to subdue me...but I guess it didn't work. Or somethin' along the lines of that." He shrugged. "Point is, I had to bite someone's wing off by the end of the day just to get my ass here. Back to the subject at hand, naaaah, I think I'll still tag along. If my kids are in danger then I'd like to handle this personally."
At Enricho's question, her head tilted a little. "Hmmm... Blood sample would be best. Say, when was the last time you had sex with her or kissed her?" She asked him bluntly.

But then she blinked. "--SEEEE?!" Helga insisted, tugging Wiezen's sleeve and conjuring her puppy face. "You mustn't! A-And I do respect decision! You can't decision-assault me! --WHAT??!?!?! SHE DID WHAAAT?!!?"
Enricho: (He gave an exhausted shrug) Alright, fine. Who knows, maybe you can bring her to her senses, at the least. But I need to find out if Ossiana is safe first. Once I do that, we can go looking for Macross (As soon as Helga asked the question, he tipped his hat, trying to hide the red in his blushing face) That's.... a little personal, Helga. I think a blood sample will do just fine
Wiezen shrugged. "She smited me...twice." Wiezen repeated at Helga's exclamation.. "I don't think she was intending to kill me though. After all, she wouldn't be much of a guardian. And seee! He said I could."
He looked over at Enricho. "But bring her to her senses? Hah!" He began to laugh for a moment before coming to an abrupt stop. "I'm gonna kill her." He said with a plain but serious expression. "Swiftly and without mercy."
Enricho: (He only gave a nod) Do whatever you have to do. Just as long as she isn't a danger to anyone else anymore, and as long as Ossiana is safe
Helga rolled her eyes in annoyance when Enricho refused to give an answer. "Fine... Blood sample it is..." But then her attention turned back to Wiezen when he told her what Kelsa did to him. "link" Her crazed laugh slowly came to an awkward ending chuckle, clearing her throat. "I-I mean... MY SUSPICIONS WERE RIGHT ABOUT THAT BITCH!" Helga nudged Wiezen, rubbing it in his face. "I-I mean... Um.. S-Sorry she didn't turn out to be who you thought she was..."
What the hell was she intending to do if he answered XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
....a few things over a year ago
Good to know XD over a year ago
Enricho: Alright (Without so much as a moment's hesitation, he reached for his sword and pulled it out in front of him, the sheer size of the sword enough to startle anyone. He held the sword in place and ran is index finger along the blade, as it sliced through his finger with a deep wound. He held out his finger as blood began to drip from it) Should this be enough for the potion, Helga?
Wiezen scratched his head. "Well, actually I don't really care about that. She's the same race of being as I am...er..or was...still am..sort of. So at the end of the day, I'm glad she wasn't who I thought she was. If anything, I'm actually happy that I found out finally that I'm not the last one of what I am. Which is better than nothing." He shrugged. "At least she hasn't tried to kill me yet...I don't think. And on top of that, I ended up finding something that helps a little with this." He gestured to his bandaged arm. "So, it's a win win. Sooooo, I'll be outside when you're done with the blood thingy." He said, going towards the door.
"Yes, that'll do just fine." Helga nodded in agreement, encasing a small splash of his blood in a magic bubble for now. She then quickly healed him up. But before Wiezen could go out the door, her hand grasped his shoulder and she held him back. Then she spoke with Enricho. "Enricho, could you do me the favor and wait outside while I prepare the potion?" Helga then turned to Wiezen. "I need to speak with you."