windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9051-9100 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn's eye narrowed. "Corrupted? YOU'RE TELLING ME SOMEONE IS THIS WEDDING IS CORRUPTED?!" He didn't hesitate to shout at her. "Are you kidding me?! How did you let that slip your grasp?! And speaking of Oswald, or former Jacob, I think he should be in your life since he's YOUR responsibility and not one of a magical family." He mumbled loudly at the last part.
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
“A tooth....brush..” Ossiana thought about it and listened to his short explanation of how he handled the the two morning tools. Her ears twitched again. “Can....can I get one?” She asked, turning to look at him while doing so.

~

“Huh?” Wiezen’s smile faded at her question, and a clueless expression came across his face not long afterwards. “What was what?” He asked, looking around the space for a few seconds. “What? Do I have somethin’ on my face?” His eyes crossed for a moment in his attempt to check himself, seeing nothing from what he could actually see.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: (She turns back to Flynn) There is no Corrupted, so shut up! At least, not yet, and it is bet to keep it that way. Listen before you shout. And as for my brother, do you really want me to carry around a baby when I'm fighting those monsters? Maybe I should kill it and get the suffering over with.

Enricho: (He gave a slight shrug) Well, sure. I don't see why not, Oss. Of course, you don't have to ask me for one. If you want one, it's yours to get
Helga cupped Wiezen's face with her palms, checking every part of his face. She examined the inside of his ears, forced him to open his mouth and tapped his teeth, and stretched open his eyes. "Your eyes... They were golden. Like, when I first met you Golden. Are you feeling alright?" She questioned while she reached for her bag of supplies she brought from her recent journey. She pulled out two mint leaves and placed one on her tongue, then plopped one into Wiezen's mouth. Helga moved on to applying a thin coat of red lipgloss upon her lips and touching up on her eyelashes. Her attention went back to her lover. "Or is that normal?"

Flynn scoffed. "Are you seriously that cold of a woman?" He asked her, rolling his eye and forcing himself up. "Guess princesses don't always follow their duties. Are you just going to stalk around for this dude thinking no one will spot you?"
Ophelia: I don't think, I know no one will spot me. How do you think I was able to get this far into the city? I don't just go out and walk. I sneaked my way inside, and I'll keep doing so. And you aren't one to call cold. All that Ancient Ones knowledge has turned you bitter. That and many other things
Nithloraul: My, you've got quite a fiesty one, Flynn
"What?! Oh, that is such a low blow. I am NOT feisty. You want feisty? Go to freakin' Sonni." Flynn lowered himself on the bed and sighed of relief when his back was starting to heal. "I was blinded by pain, and yes, I was acting like an ass and I'm not sure how to explain that I wasn't myself to the couple getting married, and Wiezen, the guy that hates my ass. So thank you very much but you're not helping."
Ophelia: (Her attention was moved over to the Nithloraul, before she slowly turned back to Flynn) What is that?
“My eyes?” Now it was Wiezen’s eyebrows that furrowed this time as he chewed on the mint leaf. “That’s sort of...not right. Or rather impossib—�, hold that thought—” He flexed his fingers, looking around for something to test on. He decided that the flop would be simple enough. His brows furrowed more, and he is a n held his breath for a few seconds before exhaling. Nope, nothin..
“Are you sure? Because I’m pretty sure that I still can’t use magic in the least.” He says while starting to get dressed himself. “And if anything, I’d rather keep it that way.”

~

“Really?!” Ossiana’s ears perked all the way this time. “Yaaaay! I’m going to get five, no no no, TEN!” She cheesed. She came to a stop when her foot kicked something a little ways ahead of them, and when she looked down, she found that one of the puppets that she had been telling Enricho about had been kicked over.
She gasped. “Oh there’s one! I’m sorry little guy,” Kneeling down, she picked it up and sat it up right, watching as it whizzed around in thanks on the single big wheel that held it up straight.

The puppet itself was indeed as tall as Oss had said, the sun hat of wood that extended from its h ad twisting slowly in place like a gear. It’s eyes were two dark marble like orbs, and the wood that it was made from was smooth and held a vague gloss. It’s arms were extendable cylinders that led down to rounded finger segments. It made a chirping chime, circling around them and hopping slightly.

Ossiana giggled gleefully in amusement, waving her hand to catch the puppets attention. “Sbuesmere!,” She greeted in her language, “You can see take us to see Jondar, yes?”

The puppet nodded quickly and chimes again, motioning for them to follow before whizzing off down the stretching isle.

“A race!” Ossiana declared excitedly, a misinterpretation. “Let’s go go GO!” And off she went after the puppet, wasting no time taking off and fast.
Enricho: (He tried to speak to her, but was already too far down the hall) Oss, I don't think that's what it meant... (He sighed as she was still running and did what he could to catch up with her, doing what he could to not lose sight of her)
"Don't accuse-assault me of lying. I know what I saw! Your eyes were golden... Which is why the windows here aren't shattered anymore. You can use magic!" She clapped in glee. "O-Oh, test me. Umm... Elevate me! I know you can. Use a spell if you must."

"AN ANNOYING LITTLE PRICK!" Flynn tossed his pillow at the artifact. "I don't even know what the hell he is!"
Ophelia: I know exactly what he is (She pulled out her sword and aimed it right at the Nithloraul) It's a creation of the Servants of God
Nithloraul: Boy, that names been ignored for some time. Glad to know it's been brought back
“Now hold on a minute, I wasn’t saying that you were lying, just—levitate you? Are you serious? I can’t even move a freakin leaf across the ground if I tried!” He looked to the windows. “And I mean come on Helga, you do stuff like that all the time, whether it’s breakin or fixing stuff.” He shrugged. “Maybe you fixed it by accident or somethin.” He said while scratching his head, now fully dressed with the exception of his overcoat.

~

Ossiana crossed isle after isle, making lefts and rights while chasing down the puppet. And she was laughing, a legitimate laugh. Even as she dove at it and missed, she just continued the chase happily. She jumped over piles of everything that the shop had to offer in her pursuit. Her tail followed after her like a wild serpent.
Enricho: (He did his best to keep up with her, turning at each corner and jumping over each pule that was in his way, doing what he could to keep up with Ossiana and to keep her in his sight.)
"Oh yes," the alchemist began, "Please end him. You'd be doing us all a favor. He's literally a pain in everyone's ass and never shuts up. You're free to take him."

"Me? I can't even cover a hickey!" She shrieked, buttoning the overcoat Wiezen had so generously given her. "I rather much use my energy to fix my dress than to repair a window thats going to break again soon anyways." She hmphed, curling her hair behind her ears. But then the witch looked back at Wiezen and smirked. "I think my Wiezy can do anyyything he wants as long as he believes he can. And if there's any possible chance of you regaining thine magic, I'll be a supporter of it. We can practice later if you want... And I dunnoo, maybe if you levitate a leaf, you'll be rewarded," She said smoothly into his ears, shoving her black panties into his pocket. "Or maybe, I can just tease you in dinner under the table and force that magic out of you." She chuckled wickedly, licking his neck covered in purple hues.
Ophelia: I'd really like to destroy this thing
Nithloraul: But you and I both know that, in my artifact form, I cannot be killed
Ophelia: You are right. I'll just take you with me and find a way to dispose of you
Nithloraul: I'm frightened
Ophelia: Besides, keeping you around these two wastes of life is asking for trouble. They don't understand how you work at all
Nithloraul: I know. Thinking I can just use my powers when I want
Ophelia: You're lucky you can't. If anyone was hurt, you'd get a fate worse than just a slow death
Ossiana grinned some, only a few feet behind the puppet until she made a sharp turn in another direction, disappearing when she dove into another one of the larger piles, jumping out onto the tip of one of the numerous tall poles that were littered over the area. She kept herself balanced there, the bottom of her feet clasped over the sides of the pole.
“Awww, where’d he go?” She placed a hand above her eyes, looking around.

~

Wiezen chuckled, lifting her chin to place a small kiss to her lips. “I mean, really, you could. But I don’t think that’s how magic works Helga...haha, well, at least not anyone else’s.” He gave another shrug. “And besides, the point is that I don’t want magic. And no, before you “accuse-assault” me, I don’t have anything else against magic that I know of. I just...don’t want it.”
Enricho: (Finally running out of breath, he stopped as he saw Ossiana balancing on one of the poles, his hands resting on his knees as he panted) Oss.... Please, slow down (He continued to breath in and out as his eyes remained on her)
“Hm?” Oss’s attention shifted as she looked down at her lover from her higher position. She jumped down from her place there and landed in front of him in a squat, looking up at him. “Chocho? You alright?”
Enricho: (He looked up at her, still panting briefly) Y-Yeah, I'm good. Just need to rest a little. So, are we close to this Jondar guy?
Ossiana cupped his cheeks within her hands and smiled. “Closer, more so than before at least.” She kissed him, nibbling at his lips playfully before she sat down on the floor, crossing her legs. “But we can wait until you’re ready.” And as she looked up at him, her expression told that she didn’t mind.
Enricho: (He returned the passionate kiss, already feeling a sense of energy back in his body, but he was glad to take a rest for a bit. He sat down next to her and sat across from her, his eyes locked with hers)
"Speaking of which, is there any way to just... Well um, SHUT HIM UP?"

Helga nodded softly even though she wasn't fully convinced of his answer. "Very well. As thou wishes, my love." She placed a kiss on his cheek and held his hand as they walked out of the carriage,

When Helga and Wiezen exited the carriage, the witch came to a full stop when she sniffed a familiar scent. She looked around and walked towards it, only to find little Wiezen on the floor, sitting my the carriage. His hair was unraveled, and his face was purple and blue from not being able to open his mouth. He was also trembling from the recent shocks his small body had to go through, and he had thorns plucked into some parts of his skin when he accidentally reappear somewhere else and ended up falling in a bush from exotic plants. His tired eyes wandered up to his mother, and the smallest of sparkles shone in them.

Ophelia: Not at the moment, but I am going to take him with me. The last thing we need is a Servant wondering around. I'll dispose of him as soon as I can
Nithloraul: A new host? Oh, what fun!
"When you say 'dispose', I need to be sure before you take him that you CAN dispose him. ....You can do that, right? Get rid of um, a servant? Because I've tried every spell possible and I can't." Flynn groaned.
Oss rested her head against her hand and her elbow against her thigh, her gaze remaining stuck on him even while watching him sit down across from her. She pursued her lips for a moment, brushing a few vigilante strands from over her eyes. “Soooo...do you like it here so far? Deodrain, I mean. Would this seem like an ideal place to stay?”

~

Wiezen was glad enough to not be on the subject of him having magic anymore and that showed in a sigh that he let out as they were exiting the carriage. However, since his senses were no longer as keen as they normally were, he didn’t catch Jr.’s scent like Helga had. If anything, he was looking in a completely opposite direction, being that something caught his attention. Or rather someone. And as Helga went one way, he went in another, his hand slipping from his grasp.

“Wiezen?”
“Kelsa?”

And there she was, stringy blonde hair combed over to the right side of her head while some on the left had been shaved down. Her fiery hazel eyes complemented the auburn just-below-the-knee dress that she wore, her instrument case hanging across her shoulder. At delighted smile came to her face as she made her way to him, closing in the few feet that separated them. “Barefoot! I thought I’d recognize that messy hair do anywhere!” She exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. “Sheesh, didn’t think you were gonna ever show up! You look...like you! Which is almost like shit, but better.” She chuckled.

“Sounds like me alright.” Wiezen rolled his eyes, laughing a little himself. “Well, the days have been...ehh, interesting for me to say the least.” He said while scratching his head. “But by the hells, you look stunning!”

Kelsa grinned a little with a slight blush. “Well today is a big day for me, and I couldn’t just come to a place like this in my usual could I?”

“Good point haha, how’re things goin’ for you so far?” Wiezen asked, his sense of comfort already settling in.

“I’ve been having a look around and let me tell you, this place is GREAT!” Kelsa jumped with a small squeal when she answered. “I can’t wait for this ball to start! But what about you, how’s the job coming along?”

“Pretty great I guess. I suppose these are going to be my days off.” Wiezen shrugged. “And I’ve never been better.”

Kelsa stared at him for a few seconds. “Are you...sure?”

“Positive.” Wiezen assures, though against everything he was currently dealing with.

She stared at him again. “Is that...is that a hickey?” She said suddenly as she spotted one of the purple hues spots on his neck.

“Uuuh...see, what happened was—“

“Holy shit it is! And there’s one right there, and there, and goddamn man you’ve been busy!” Kelsa said, laughing when Wiezen started to blush some. “It’s good to see I’ve left a good impression eeeeh~” She joked, nudging him with her elbow.
Jade_23 commented…
how dare 당신 bring ketchup into the equation over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
uh oh i just played myself over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Hahahaha, muuuhahahahahahahahaaaaa!!! over a year ago
Helga gasped in disbelief when she saw the current status of her son. She leaned down and stroked his cheek, examining the thorns that were still stuck onto his skin. New tears began to form in Jr.'s eyes and he gave an attempt of a whimper. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion mixed with anger. What the hell happened to Bonnus and Sonni watching over him? The mother tried to heal her son, but to no avail. Her magic still wasn't strong enough. She barely could sense her son from a distance. The witch picked up little Wiezen and held him closely, plucking out a thorn from the corner of his eyebrows. She apologized for the pain he would have to go through when removing the thorns.

The witch began to walk back where she had left Wiezen, but at the sound of the new female voice, her ears perked the slightest and she stopped. They twitched at the sound of her words and Wiezen's chuckle, Helga now hiding in the corner of the carriage with her injured son. She debated whether walking out and ruining their conversation with a problem, or solving it herself. Helga bit the tip of her bottom lip, releasing a low sigh. She walked away from the carriage and Kelsa and Wiezen, deciding to wait until they finished. She went to sit by the hill and begin plucking more thorns off Jr.'s body. The mother hummed one of her son's favorite tunes to distract him from the pain.
Ophelia: I'm not completely sure, but it's worth a shot to try. Besides, keeping it in your hands isn't exactly a better alternative

Enricho: (His eyes remained on Ossiana as she spoke) Well, it's not a bad place, that's for sure. But I thin sticking to our beach plan is a little nicer
“Really!?” Ossiana exclaimed, ears perked again in excitement. But then she cleared her throat quickly. “I mean...th-that’s good, no great!” She gave a warm smile. “Well no worries, the beach is where we’re headed after this, I promise!”

~

“Shut up.” Wiezen grumbled at her remark giving a small huff when she continued laughing. “Don’t you have someone to be playing music to right about now or are you done yet?”

“O-oh don’t be a asscrack Barefoot, we’re getting to that.” Kelsa, who was trying to hold back a few more laughs, took a deep breath to calm herself. “Alright, I think I got that out of the way, woo!” She gave Wiezen a pat on the shoulder. “But you, my friend, are a sight for sore eyes. Come on, let’s go have a drink and talk.”

“I would if I cou—”

“Oh come on, I haven’t seen you in like, three days or more! There’s this thing I want to show you, and c’mon Wiez, let’s make some music! It hasn’t been the same withoutcha.”
Jade_23 commented…
당신 wouldn't dare 당신 filthy pig over a year ago
You’re right, as a filthy pig I would never do such a thing. But as a filthy DINOSAUR on the other hand over a year ago
Lieeeeeees over a year ago
Flynn rolled his eye. "Oh, and I guess keeping it in the hands of a runaway princess is?" He snapped back. "Whatever, I don't care. Whatever it takes to finally get rid of him."

The mother cradled her son, slowly plucking out the stubborn thorns from his skin. There was a little over a dozen thorns, and with each that was pulled out, small dots of blood formed on his bare skin. Wiezen Jr. was so tired he couldn't heal himself properly. Most of his suit was torn, and he shivered because of two reasons: One because it was cold, two because he could still feel the shocks Bonnus sent through him. Helga clicked her tongue and unbuttoned Wiezen's overcoat on her, making sure Jr.'s back was free from thorns before wrapping him around to keep warmth.
Enricho: (He chuckled at her excitement) No need to hide that excitement, Oss. I love seeing the joy in your face whenever we discuss such a thing (He gave her a smile to assure her) After we're done with this wedding, I think we'll be saying good-bye to Edrain
Jade_23 commented…
eHEM fOrGetTINg SoMeOnE over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yes, but I'm too lazy at the moment over a year ago
Ha! XP over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
wow i 사랑 being rejected over a year ago
Ossiana grinned at his statement. “Most definitely! We’ll leave Edrain far far behind and away from us and our family. We won’t ever have to worry about it ever again hehe~!” Just thinking about it was getting her anxious for that moment, the moment where they would leave it all behind. Blood stains, tears, memories...all of it.

~

Wiezen scratched his head. “I mean..when you put it in that perspective, I do miss the music...and the instrument...and I kind of want a drink...”

“See? It’s a win win for both of us then huh?” Kelsa crossed her arms in conclusion, cocking an eyebrow afterwards. “So, we gonna go have some fun or what?”

Wiezen bit his lip slightly, looking back to where he had left Helga. He then drew in a small breath and released a huff. He turned back to Kelsa. “Hey uh...I want to take you up on the offer, gods know I do, BUT, I have some things to take care of first. Can we meet up a bit later?”

Kelsa was silent, her expression puzzled but her eyes relaying her curiosity. “Well yeah, I mean it’s not like we’re on a date or anything dude.” She shrugged. “But an hour before the ball, you got that? Oh and hey, you’re wearing shoes!” She snorted a bit.

“Yeah, well I couldn’t come to an occasion like this without them. Doesn’t mean they’re not as uncomfortable as they always are.” He stated with a small chuckle. “But an hour before the ball, you got it!”
Jade_23 commented…
did 당신 just... name kelsa something different? hmMmMmM.... over a year ago
No coffee = half functional XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Well, I guess her new nickname is Keisha, now Helga won't have to think of one. xD over a year ago
Enricho: That's right, Oss. The moment the wedding is done, we will no longer be here. It will just be us, trying to find that beach. We will find one for us to live on, you can count on that
“That sounds nice...” Ossiana’s ears lowered in thought as her imagination ran while for a moment as she fantasized over the many things that they would do. When her gaze refocused on him, her eyes were softer than they had ever been. It was only around him that she was rendered as vulnerable as she was now. “Enricho...I love you.” She fiddled with the tip of her stinger as she spoke, looking off at the mounds that surrounded them. “Honestly...I can’t wait to continue my life at your side. It makes me all warm and jittery inside. Comfortable...like home.”
Enricho:(He smiled to her, and moved slightly closer to her as he looked into her eyes) I love you too, Oss. I look forward to continuing my life with you
Oss’s arm outstretched for her soft, warm palm to place itself on his cheek. “The love of my life...forever. The only king I will ever allow myself to serve and cater, the only man that I entrust with every last piece of my heart...” She began to lean in towards him, her lips ready to meet his.

That is until the there was a chime, and the puppet that she had been chasing gracefully landed on top Enricho’s head. It gave another one of its odd little chirps, evading a grasping hand from Ossiana.

“Damn it there it is again!” Her ears perked all the way and she was to her feet in the next instance, preparing to give pursuit to the small being once more,
Enricho: (He was leaning in as well, before he felt the small creature on top of his head. He looked up as best as he could to get a good look at the creature) This thing just won't give us a break, will he?
“Not until I catch’em so he can take us to Jondar!” Ossiana’s tail swayed in a violent lash before she took off after the puppet again. But this time, she caught up much faster than before. She jumped onto the first mound she saw and leaped at the puppet afterwards , a hard thud coming into existence as soon as she disappeared from sight and hit the floor. But nonetheless, she held her catch above her head as soon as she had gotten to her feet. “Casaaaught it!”
Enricho: (He followed after her, and as soon as his eyes were back on her, he could see her holding the puppet above her head) Good job, Oss
Helga tapped her foot gently, continuing to remove the stubborn thorns on his body. She wished her magic wasn't so weak so that it would make things easier. Helga released a low sigh. "How the heck did you get yourself all mangled up like this, honey? And how long have you been like that... My poor baby..." Helga whispered, caressing the cheek of her son.
Ossiana grinned at her small praise and closed her eyes for a moment to let it sink in. Good job. To her this meant that she was on the right track, and it felt good to do things right and actually ha e a chance at things. She looked to the puppet in her possession. “Now will you take us?”

The puppet nodded its head in a rather loose manner, and when it was sat down, it jumped slightly and spun in a circle before going in the direction that it had been traveling in, but at a more reasonable traveling pace that would be just a walking for Oss and Enricho.

~

Wiezen exchanged a few more words with Kelsa before having to cut things short, both of them granting one another a hug before they once again went their separate ways for now. And as she saw him off, Kelsa kept and eye on Wiesen, a vague trail of auburn going through her irises before fading as she turned and went on her way.

Meanwhile, Wiezen went back to where he had last been with Helga and started his search from there when he didn’t see her. However, it didn’t take long for him to be heading in the right direction, but the further he got, the more a nausea began to come over him. Something didn’t...feel right. And fo a moment, he could’ve sworn that he had sensed some variety of....Holy Magic.
Jade_23 commented…
auburn? she better not be what I think she is over a year ago
Every person has their purpose I suppose:P over a year ago
Enricho: Excellent. (He followed the puppet, but managed to stay by Ossiana's side as he kept his eyes on the puppet, hoping for no more odd behaviors)
Helga's head lifted when her ears heard walking nearby. When she came in contact with Wiezen, a small smile graced her face and she sighed of relief. But she then caught up to the confusion of Wiezen's face and the sickness that it showed. She was about to say something before Wiezen Jr. on her lap tried screaming out for his father's name. And then it was Helga's turn. " Wiezen!" Helga began, "Jr. is hurt.."
Ophelia: Good. I wasn't giving you a choice. Remember, if you see Cian, kill him. Don't hesitate for a second. If you do so, you may have just murdered hundreds of innocents (She made her way to the window) Don't expect us to keep meeting like this in the future (She made her way out the window and closed it behind her)
Nithloraul: Take care, Flynn. I'd say it's been fun, but it really hasn't (Before he could say anymore, the window closed shut, silencing his words to a muffle)
Ossiana marched behind the puppet, keeping a close eye on it as well from time to time as it lead them, but sure that it wouldn’t be running off again any time soon. Following the puppet seemed to indeed have been the fastest of their options, for it didn’t take long for them to come across the counter. However, just like the shop, this counter wasn’t capable of being one of the traditional, ordinary ones.

Instead, the counter itself looked more like an enormous stage for a play, full of poles of clothing styles, fabrics, clothing lines, and more of the puppets that were acting as helping hands.

Ossiana’s eyes lit up at the sight of seeing this a second time. “We’re here! JANDAR!” She called out as they neared the oversized counter.

~

By the time Wiezen had reached Helga and Jr., he was close to stumbling while making his way to them. He was only able to hear Helga’s words vaguely through the swimming haze that clouded his mind. “Jr...hurt?” It took him a moment to register what he did hear, and now he could see for himself. “Jr.?! What the hell happened, what are you doing here!? Where’re the other children?!” He clutched his head for a moment, wincing at the small throbs that had started again. “Where, are Bonnus and Sonni?”
Enricho: (His eyes trailed across the "counter", not sure how to take it, but taking notice of Ossiana's reaction, he had a feeling they were in the right place) So where is he anyway?
“Right there, here he comes!” Ossiana said excitedly, pointing her finger towards the pathway at the back of the gigantic counter.

A tall, tall figure dressed in a multicolored robe of golds, reds, blues, yellows, and oranges emerged from the pathway.
An oddly bowl shaped hat with a arrow point protruding from the top of it that shielded it’s face from view, all except it’s eyes.The being itself was a literal full body taller than them both, further dwarfing the puppets that worked around him. Not a sound came from the creature while it began to close the distance between it and it’s customers. Coming to a stop two feet or so away, the being known as Jandar leaned over them both stiffly with its height, the two purple spheres that were its eyes blinking directly down at them. And then those very orbs shifted to Enricho. And though he stared at the hunter, he spoke to Ossiana. “Back so soon Ossiana dear? Very pleasant to see you again so soon honey.”
A deep but surprisingly well spoken but mildly flamboyant voice came from the being. “And you’ve brought along company this time, excellent. Is this a supposed personal chauffeur of yours?”

Ossiana shook her head. “Nope, that’s Enricho. He’s my mate!” She said proudly with no hesitation whatsoever.

“Aaah, I see. So this is the individual whom you’ve so persistently spoken of. Girl you done got yourself a hunter hmm?” The tall figure known as Jandar finally moved one of its lengthy arms only a little ways from under its robe to extend a four fingered hand, each finger almost abnormally linger to fit its height. It’s knuckles and fingers were covered in colorful stitchings and rune marks. “A pleasure to meet your acquaintance shuga, I as you may know, am Jandar.”
Enricho: It's good to see you too. And I guess you already know my name (Enricho was still taken aback by the man's appearance. He looked far different from what he was expecting. In fact, he was different from anything he had ever experienced in his life, but nonetheless, kept a calm expression while in Jandar's presence)
Helga shrugged. "I-I'm not sure, I-I don't know... I think Sonni mentioned something about going to get a drink if I remember correctly... Someone sealed Jr.'s mouth shut. And I know it wasn't the Milton witch because I took care of her. My magic isn't strong enough to heal our son... He was covered with thorns and shivering on the floor!"
Now wose forgetting who, Jade!? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
YEs, bUT I'm ToO LaZy aT tHe mOmEnT over a year ago
IT'S DIFFERENT THIS TIME, JADE!!! over a year ago
“Indeed I do good sir.” Jandar’s gaze shifted to Ossiana. “I’m assuming that you may have forgotten something on the way out, or that you were so satisfied that you returned to see me and my fabulous clothings. What is it that I can assist you with honey bunches?”

Ossiana’s ears perked and she pointed at Enricho’s hunting uniform. “This. It’s kinda worn out because hunters do hunter stuff, and we’re looking to refurbish it and make it better. Can you do it?”

Jandar rolled his eyes and made a sound similar to a human smacking their lips. “Can I? Well of course, you didn’t just come here on a whim did you?” His eyes went back to Enricho, searching over his uniform. “Ugh, mmm-mmm, girl I know I smelled Edrain. I can spot those no aesthetic having designs anywhere. Nothing a dash of my spruce won’t fix though honey.”

~

Wiezen stopped to process things, shifting through the fog in his mind. “I doubt that Bonnus would let anyone get close enough to harm them, and neither would Sonni.” He pinched the bridge of his nose. “And of course, there’s more to this...I have a gut feeling about it. Well...besides the one that’s giving me a urge to vomit. I guess we better go find them then and find out what the hell’s goin’ on.”
Jade_23 commented…
why does jandar sound like my grandma over a year ago
XD Because mission complete over a year ago
Enricho: (He continued to remain silent, allowing Ossiana to do the talking for him, as he wasn't too sure what words to use himself)