windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8901-8950 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga took in a deep breath when she felt all of him enter her, releasing a moan that had been crawling from the bottom of her throat since the beginning. She dug her nails onto the opposite seat in front of her, her face moving upward when her long curls were pulled. She looked up at him and pouted lightly, her bended neck tilting to the left ever so slightly. "O-Oohh Wiezyy, but 15 minutes can turn into 20. Or 30 – or better yet, an hour...~ Thine nymph only wants the ultimate pleasure for thee..." She whispered in a shaking voice, pushing backward to get as much of him in her as possible. She battered her eyelashes up at him innocently. "Thine witch didn't mean to embarrass thee in front of the others, she just wanted to show off thine favorite stalkings~ She's all dressed up for thee and is wearing thine favorite oils!"
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Mentally exhausted?" Ossiana's ears perked slightly. "Maybe I could help then." She gave him a smile before softening her skin as she climbed over the side of the hot tub and into the warm water. She went to him and turned his face to hers. "Hey, it's okay to relax Chocho, don't let things make you frustrated." She said, her familiar body heat caressing him as she hugged herself against him. She placed a few kisses on his chest "Okay?" She looked up at him, running her fingers through his hair.

~

"And all I desire is to soothe your pleasure, make you feel exactly how you look. Amazing. Hm..., well I guess our time can't be helped now, now can it? They'll probably be heading back in 15 or 20 minutes." Wiezen rubbed his free hand down her spine and to her rear. He moaned after she pushed backwards against him, and he pushed forward so as to be swallowed up by hr and surrounded by the all too familiar heat of her insides, the dampness of her dripping walls. His erection responded to this by throbbing, his shaft swelling in size a little while inside of her. He leaned down and sniffed at her neck, the scent from the oils greeting his nostrils. "Aaah, and you smell so good..." And deeper inside he went, biting down on her neck softly without warning. His left hand had slid around to groping her breasts, pinching her nipples as he started thrusting inside of her hard, but slowly. Teasingly slow. And with each thrust, he tugged at her nipples. And then he stopped all together. His lips went to her ear and he chuckled softly. "I appreciate all my nympho witch has done to keep me comfortable, and for taking the time to dress up for me today. I think my wife deserves to be rewarded~."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He let out a soft moan, starting to feel a little more relieved, as he looked at her) Yeah, you're right, Oss
Choked moans and squeals escaped Helga's plump lips with each thrust he gave, her breasts jiggling along with them. Her ears drooped a little, hanging out her tongue as she panted lightly with the pleasurable thrusts she was gifted with. As her entrance became more soaked, she mumbled before speaking."O-Oh, Helgyy wants to be rewarded reaalllyy bad!~ Anything that you want her to do to thee is her greatest wish of a-all-- ahhhhh.... Becaauuuse Mistress Helgy loves her were-leprechaun s-soooo much, can't thee tell?" She moaned back at him, moving her rear around so that it jiggled up and down his shaft.
Ossiana smiled at him, tipping her head to the right a little, her hair falling to one side some along with the motion. Her fingers lifted and poked at his cheeks playfully while she pursed her soft plump lips. "Smiiiiiiile!~ Show me that handsome, dashing smile of yours."

~

"And this were-leprechaun loves his Mistress, and he knows that what they feel for one another will ne never change." Wiezen licked the lobe of her ear, nibbling on it for a short minute and moaning as his shaft pulsated. This time he pushed deep down inside of her slowly, making sure that she felt every last bit of it while doing so. He continued to pull at her nipples, the pulling motion then becoming twists to the left and right. Once his shaft came in contact with what felt like a wall of some sort, he gave a slightly harder tug at her hair, pulling her head back to where he licked her tongue into his mouth and sucked on it. His then joined hers in her mouth and coiled around it. His hips moved back slowly, his erection making a slow exit before being rammed back inside as soon as his tip left her, the force in which he thrust back into her with shaking the carriage slightly.
Enrichoe: (He was still exhausted from the confrontation, still not sure what was really going on, but he still managed to give her a smile)
Jade_23 commented…
enricHOE hah! xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Lmao, I'll give 당신 that one XD over a year ago
Ossiana smiled a bit more at seeing that he at least tried to smile. She could feel his exhaustion from their bond, and she figured it was from the long trip that they had taken to get where they were now. "I brought some food back for you to try whenever you're up for it, love." She says, her fingers stroking his cheek. "And hey...if you ever want or need to talk...you can always count on me. I may not be able to explain myself very great, but I'm a good listener."
Helga's body was extremely flexible, so she didn't mind at all returning the upside down kiss from where she stood. She had to break it every now and then to pant and moan into his face when she felt every last inch of him invade her soaking walls. She was careful where she rested her hands – avoiding the small, sharp shards from the shattered windows. Her forked tongue coiled around his and dominated it for a few seconds. The witch sucked on it lightly and pleasurably, bobbing her head while suckling at his tongue, similar to how she would do it to his shaft. The harder the thrusts became, the more grunts and defeating moans came from the witch. "A-Aaah!~ Zeennnyyy, I want moooooreee, every last bit of y-youuu... I want to taste every last bit of my favorite Wieezeen..." She shouted lovingly, her eyes rolling back in ultimate pleasure. "Plaaayyyy with thine naughty nymph, W-Wiezzyy-- aaaahh~" A shriek of pleasure broke the last of her words, her nipples noticeably hardening at his touch. She pushed herself against him when he paused, whimpering for more. Helga arched her back some more to kiss him again, licking at his lips. When she spoke, she purposely opened her mouth every now and then to reveal her narrow throat as an open invitation.
Enricho: (He felt like he was able to give her a more genuine smile this time once he heard her) I know, love. And thank you
"No problem Chocho~", Ossiana couldn't help but to smile back at him, resting her head against his chest afterwards as she let out a happy sigh, placing a few kisses on him here and there that eventually led up to his jawline as she giggled some.

~

Wiezen moaned along with her every time that the kiss was broken, unable to hold them back with the pleasure that they shared with one another. His pace began to quicken, his thrusts coming off more on the aggressive end of things. The sound of her moans, and her words influenced his growing lust for her, his erection beginning to spread her walls more. He began to moan her name as his thrusting pace increased further until he slowed it vastly. He tugged her hair one last time and kissed her passionately, wildly, his tongue once against tussling with her before going to her throat where it rotated slowly. Her hair was released from his grasp as his hands began to caress her body lovingly, twisting her now hardened nipples in between his finger tips and pulling at them before groping her breasts. As he thrust, he wrapped his arms around her and held her like he would lose her any second. He held her in a loving manner that showed how valuable she was to him. He broke the kiss for only a moment, moaning again before he could speak. "I'll give my Helga all the tastes she needs~" He pulled out of her and repositioned his erection and pushed it back it slowly, but forcefully, his shaft pushing and dragging against her walls and sweet spots as more of his length followed behind. He let out a shivering moan into her mouth as he began to repeat the motion, going just a little fast each time. His fingers grazed across her stomach, inching around to her rear for a quick squeeze before going up her back. His arms soon stretched over hers as he leaned over her, his hands resting above hers and his fingers entwining with his lover's. He kept at his steady pace, but he thrusted in her in a way that his shaft scrubbed across her walls as it entered and exited the depths of her entrance.
Guttural moans clawed their way out of Helga's throat, ending in small whimpers of ultimate ecstasy. One eye of hers was closed while her right ear was drooped, panting heavily when the thrusts began to increase their pace. Her emerald eyes regained a brighter hue of green in them the closer she felt she was reaching her climax. But she didn't want it over just yet. She held it in, giggling the slightest while panting. When the witch felt Wiezen's grasp around her, she giggled again. "Oooohhhh, is my Wiezy worried his favorite nymph is going to simply leave him just like that? T-thou is wrong, Zenny. T-thou is s-so wrroooooongg--aahhhh!~" She was interrupted with another loud moan when she felt him hit all her sweet spots. She grinded her rear against him a little rougher. "A-aahhhh... Was my M-Master W-Wiezy t-truly d-debating whether this should happen? Because I-I've wanted this since the moment I laid eyes on thee and thine s-ssuiiitt...." She could already feel her thighs numbing slowly but surely the more he thrusted into her. "Oh y-yes!" She hollered in a moan.
Enricho: (He gave a slight moan as she kissed over his face, his hands beginning to trail over her body)
Ossiana's fingers started tracing over his body, her eyes following them as she marveled, her ears perking and lowering a few times as her hands grazed across his chest, "We're gonna have to get ready soon..on my way back I saw a lot of people heading off towards the castle. I think I'm ready...it doesn't seem like it's going to be all that hard to get through." She said with a bit of confidence, a yawn escaping her lips afterwards.

~

Wiezen's moans began to float out into the air as trembling breaths the deeper he found himself going down within her. He began to pant, his head leaning back for a moment in pleasure before taking the point of her one of her ears between his teeth. "I've wanted you the moment I saw you this morning, I didn't mean to make my beautiful witch wait so lo--ooooh~" He could feel his shaft beginning to tingle and throb more than before but held it at bay. He spread her legs further, his feet scooting hers further apart while he continued thrusting, his pace slowing down one more for him to take his time making love to her. His thrusts became both more forceful and pleasurable, his teeth gnawing at her earlobes before traveling to her neck where he placed kisses up to her lips. His thrusts began to pick up again, and soon they became faster, his erection throbbing for her again.
Enricho: I hope not. We've dealt with enough trouble today, what with all that walking and all. It would be nice to get there without being troubled (Her yawn appears infectious, as he too give a loud, tired yawn)
Helga could feel the time running out the more he pushed himself into her. There were times where she moaned loudly in hollers and shrieks, and other times where she whimpered quietly and grunted. But she didn't want to end her session with him so soon – she regretted ever giving them a time. The witch forced herself to hold her release, doing much better than last time when she was ordered too. An idea popped into her wandering mind, and she turned around still with his erection in her, her hands coiling around his neck and her thighs jumping around his waist. She let out a shivering sigh at the new position, burying her head into his shoulder while biting his earlobe. With her being carried, she led him toward the carriage door where she leaned against it to keep it shut from others walking in, but also unknowingly shaking the carriage which each thrust given. Her toes curled in ultimate pleasure, and her ears drooped in defeat. "Aaaaaaaaahhh~" She panted into his face the rougher he thrusted himself into her. Her juices began to unwillingly slide down her thighs and keep warmth within his erection, making it easier for him to go as far into her as he could. The more she felt him hit her wall, the louder her shrieks became. "O-Oooh, Wiezzyyy, don't stop just yet – I want to taste every last bit of you. We have pleeenntttyyy of tiiiimmmeeee," the witch whispered into his ear seductively, leaning in to invade his nostrils with her delicious scent of roses and warm vanilla. "My moouutthhh miiiissseeeessss yoooouuuu, dooon't ignoooreee iiiittt!~" Helga begged in a whimper.
"I promise that we will, love. You've already given me hope that we will." Ossiana inhaled his scent when she breathed in through her nostrils. She climbed on top of his in a lazy straddle, smiling up at him.
"Sczentvh" For the third time, she said something in her own language and kissed his bottom lip, biting and tugging at it in a gentle, playful manner.

~

Helga wasn't the only one who didn't want to end their time together so suddenly. Wiezen could feel his shaft pulsating with pleasure and a need to release as his erection felt as if it were melting into a pool of ecstasy inside of her. And though he held it at bay, the sound of his nymph's moans and shrieks were driving him further into lust and bliss. He let out a shuttering sigh in the same moment Helga did when the position was switched. His arms wrapped around her thighs in a manner to where his hands could rest on her backside, grabbing and squeezing it tightly. His panting became heavier and his moans more consistent, especially when he thrusted in deep enough for his shaft to hit her main wall. Her whispers in his ear made his erection stiffen completely, and he moaned loudly, unable to contain himself. "O-oh Helga! I've missed your mouth too, your tongue~" Her scent lingered within his nostrils as he caught the smell, his thrusts becoming more intense until he forced himself to stop. His lips mashed into hers for a brief few seconds as he released her, settling her against the wall before pushing her further down onto her knees. He could no longer help himself as he forced his throbbing erection passed her lips and down her throat, his moans shivering as they escaped his lips when he almost released. His length pulsated with the need for the witch.
Enricho: (He wrapped his arms around Ossiana, keeping a tight and loving hold around her, as he returned the kiss)
Helga endured his shaft into her throat, gurgling lightly before he pulled away. The witch licked her lips and smirked up at her lover. She poked out her flat tongue and giggled, her long tongue coiling around his shaft. She licked at him continuously and teaser his tip, suckling on it gently in an effort to make him release. He took him all in for only a split second, then pulled away with a giggle. "Does my Wieezzyy reaaalllyyy want my mooutthh?" She asked, her emerald eyes lifting at his. She wrapped her hand on his erection and swirled her thumb over his tip. "Hellgggyyy doesn't thiiinnkkk youu dooo~" The witch teased as she looked the other way in a fake pout.
Ossiana looked up at him and smiled again, her hands going up to his head where her fingers ran through his hair slowly. She furrowed her brow, her tongue poking out of the corner of her mouth a little, and she began to massage her fingers through his hair, her nails scratching his scalp gently and with great care.

~

As she had been licking and suckling on his shaft, Wiezen exhaled through his nostrils, a moan coming along with it as he experienced pleasure from her tongue. His erection throbbed harder and harder for her, but refused to release, though when she took his length in whole a little squirted from his tip. "Y-yes, I want your mouth! And your mouth wants this!" When she looked the other way, he poked her cheek with his shaft. "Helgaaaaaa," He groaned, his erection twitching in need for her pleasure.
Enricho: (He continued to sit there, enjoying himself as Ossiana's hands continued to move about his body, his arms coiled around Ossiana like a snake as she kept at it)
Helga licked off the bit of his release he couldn't himself but let out. She hummed lightly, pretending she didn't hear him at all as she looked the other way. But then she looked back and smirked lightly, gripping his shaft in her smooth hands before letting just the tip rest on her flat tongue. "Ooooh, Helgy can't understand thee without thine accent," she teased him while taking in only an inch more. "If only you could... You know," she rolled her eyes, "Speak differently to thine favorite nymph. She unexpectedly took him all the way in and through her throat, then pulled away after the split second of ultimate pleasure for him. Instead she used her hands, pumping him lightly. "Sooo?" She questioned without looking at him, putting her lips against the tip of his shaft.
Finger combing his hair back some, Oss grinned a little as she began to play with strands of his hair, twisting some of them together with a mischievous snicker and shaping them into little horns. Even though they untangled shortly afterwards, it was well enough worth it to her at the moment.

~

Wiezen let out a long groan after hearing her request of what she desired from him in order for his pleasure to continue. "You're not going to let that go until the day I die are you--ooooh~?" He mumbled, a moan exiting his throat when she had taken him in so suddenly. A tear in his mind beginning to form. On one hand, he wanted pleasure, he hungered for it from her. The level of lust that he was currently stuck in made sure that he did. And on the other hand, he really hated that accent. He groaned again. "Do I h-have to? As i-in, is it really a necessity?"
Helga smirked up at him while continuing to stroke his shaft. She smiled innocently at Wiezen, nodding slowly at his last few words, a small chuckle escaping her lips. "Why of coouursseee Wieezzyy! Thine accent is my pleasure just as my tongue is thou's. She spoiled his tip and grinned up at him, leaning toward his lover to embrace him in between her breasts. "Is my mouth not a necessity for yooouuu?" The witch pouted, mimicking an almost believeable puppy face.
Enricho: (He couldn;t help but snicker a little, her laughter infectious) You're having too much fun, you know
(hey, umm... Is rosemary alive? Or Franziska? xD)
(No)
(awesome, understandable, good job for ruining them WInd)
(Thank you)
((XD Well damn.((

Ossiana's ears perked when Enricho had spoke while she was fixing the hair horns on his head again. A graceful smile came to her face. "That's what our day is suppose to be today, no?" Her eyes went to his, and she smirked a bit in a playful manner before pouncing up and hugging his face into her breasts. "And I love having fun when its with you."

~

Wiezen groaned again. "Is that suppose to be a trick question or somethin'?" He mumbled something else to himself in some sort of odd language before tipping his head back in frustration. "I won' be doin tis again." His accent came as natural as speaking, like it had never left.
Rosemary: (She sat down, keeping an eye on her siblings. She made sure to get their attention) Alright, everyone. I am your big sister. I know I'm human, but I know enough about magic from watching Helga. So, let's try to do our best to keep your mommy and daddy happy when they return. I'm sure they'd love to see us getting along, wouldn't you say

Enricho: (He kept his hands wrapped around her, tightening more so like a boa when she was against him) Yes, I do believe you are right. Hard to disagree with you there, love

(THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY, ROYAL HIGHNESS JADE!?)
Jade_23 commented…
no, because CLEARLY 당신 DONT READ 이전 POSTS over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Because college. Shut up, Your Royal Whiness! XD over a year ago
Okay, sorry. Fill me in on what I missed. twenty-five words 또는 less :P over a year ago
Helga smiled up at him mischievously, her tongue teasing his slit momentarily before slowly entering his shaft past her plump lips. She kept her eyes glued to his while she bobbed her head painfully slow, then increased her speed just the way her lover liked it. The witch paused for a moment to endure his shaft past her tight throat, keeping him there for as long as she could. She gagged lightly after a couple of moments, releasing his rod which was completely lathered in her saliva. "S-Seee? How hard was that for my Wiezy? Just a couple words for a greater rewaaaard!~" The witch spoke softly, pumping him with her hands and leading him to sit down. Her tongue went from base to top, and she finally stood up, brushing her long hair behind her ears. The beautiful nymph hummed an alluring song, swaying her hips side to side and resting her thighs on her lover's lap. She grinded against him roughly, leaving his tip to only touch her entrance. "Buuuuuuttt if thee want to continue talking in thine accent, Helgy would reealllyyy appreciate it," she said, before plunging down on him with no warning whatsoever. She shivered lightly, embracing him in her tight, wet heat. The witch moaned softly to herself, her large ears drooping. "Oooh, Wiezzy...~ Did I ever tell thee how much I love th-theeeee?"

Zealia's droopy ear perked when she heard her sister speaking, waking from her nap and staring at Rosemary. Her brothers awoke as well, and they all looked at one each other in confusion. Then their eyes went on the person that was holding them – Bonnus. What the heck happened to their parents? Zealia mumbled under her breath, and tears began to sting Jr.'s eyes. Elijah elevated himself away from Bonnus's arms and onto Rosemary's head for precaution of strangers... Or at least he thought since he didn't recognize them. Jr.'s lips quivered, and he began to cry out loud in Bonnus's arms, the grass surrounding them dying and withering away.
Ossiana's stinger lifted from the water behind her and poked him in the nose playfully, but also very carefully. Her ears drooped as she relaxed into him, squirming in his arms some but not allowing him to let go as she turned so that her back faced him, resting her head against his arm. Her eyes closed for a moment, and she spoke. "Chocho...would you like to go traveling with me one day?"

~

Wiezen's head tipped back when his length was caressed by the heat of Helga's mouth. A sigh escaped his lips in a small tremble and he moaned, grumbling something to himself when she had started off so slow. But regardless of that, he found himself gasping slightly and moaning once more, the feeling of her tight throat around his erection making the pleasure that he felt so much more enjoyable. His hips had just started to move to possibly push his length further into her throat. But as soon as they began to do so she released him from her mouth, bringing a groan forth from him. "Too many words." He mumbled in reply to her comment, his shaft twitching at the touch of her hands while he was guided into a seat.

His eyes gazed over the curves and magnificence of his lover's body when she stood before him, his saliva covered erection throbbing harder as he stared at her. His fingers ran across her inner thighs as she rested herself onto his lap. "I WILL NOT, use that damn--" His words were interrupted by a moan his arms snaking around her waist. He looked her in the eye, a smile appearing at her question. "Yes..you have love, but sometimes I was just to dumb to listen." He chuckled some and licked her lips before placing the long, passionate kiss that came afterwards. "But I love you more~"

~

Bonnus began to rock Jr. gently as the child had began to cry. "There there small one, thou are in safety's hands." She spoke softly, her voice warm and as smooth as silk. Did thee enjoy thy nap?"

Meanwhile, Sonni carried Jacob. and she turned to Bonnus when she had heard Jr. crying. She couldn't help but to smile. She really loved this woman. The thought made her chuckle to herself.
Enricho: (He looked down as Ossiana, his arms continuing to stay around her like a blanket) Of course, Oss. How could that even be a question? (He answered with a small grin)

Rosemary: (She followed behind Bonnus and Sonni, her eyes always keeping a watch on your younger brothers and sisters as she followed)

(THERE, HAPPY NOW, JADE!?)
Jade_23 commented…
.....keep it going over a year ago
Maybe I wanna stop. Maybe I'll kill her off........ Okay, no I won't. If I do, Jade will beat me again.... I haven't seen the sun in three months, some one help me! over a year ago
The nymph straddling Wiezen was the epitome of beauty and elegance in the purest form imaginable – the messy curls, the mild sweat beaming on her forehead, and of course the heat that emerged from her body. Helga's rode him slow, but hard – similar to how he treated her. She leaned her body forward, her chin past his shoulders, letting his nose be smothered by her familiar, delicious and enticing scent. Her big breasts pressed against his chest, and after she licked his lobe, she whispered into his right, moist ear all the things she loved about him in a different language, one he was able to understand. Every now she stopped and suckled on his neck and jawline, leaving small but noticeable purple hues.

Thine smirk is so daring, and thine eyes make me want to replace the color of the skies with them. Ooh, and thine tongue so long and wide; thou is my favorite taste in the world for I only want to have thee for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Black was never my favorite until I saw thine hair, how it gleams against light and how tempting it looks slicked baaack... Oooh, Helgy is sooo lucky to fuck such a fine man with such a fine accent and such a persuading personalityyyy...~

Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched lightly to the sound of the familiar yet non-recognizable voice. He lifted his small head, his cheeks pouted and his nose read out of frustration. Tears blinked from his eyes and he sniffed, mumbling to himself. He looked at Rosemary and his other siblings, a somewhat relief washing over him to see at least a few familiar faces that he trusted. But he couldn't help to wonder where was his parents after they had promised him the day together. His contagious cries soon tempted Zealia, who stared up at Bonnus with tears starting to swell in her eyes. She knew very well who the person holding her was: Bubu. But she couldn't contain the cry she had within. The small female hybrid released an accumulating cry, the tone getting higher by the second as she screamed louder. It became so high to the point where nearby shops' windows shattered, and so did any glass near. Not only did her cry break things, but as soon as her brothers joined in crying, things were... off.

The clouds above them were now purple, darkening after a couple moments. It began to rain, but not water – it was chocolate milk. The butterflies that flew amongst them turned into flying rats that headed for the fresh produce in the markets. Jacob awoke to the ruckus and lifted his head, making eye contact with Sonni with an uncertain face. He tugged at her hair a little before opening his mouth in attempt to catch a drop of the chocolate milk that poured on them.
Rosemary: (She covered her head as the rain started to fall, before noticing that it was chocolate milk) W-What is this? I've never seen anything like this before? It's like something out of a book
Jade_23 commented…
Ha-zuh! And she speaks! over a year ago
She lives! But not Franziska! One mistake fixed at a time! But than again, no one can fix the mistake of Flynnziska XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I have days off tho XD over a year ago
Moans seeped from Wiezen's lips as Helga rode him, the familiar wet heat that constricted his erection gifting him with the pleasure that he desired. His grip around her tightened a little when he pulled her closer, his palm giving her rear a harder smack than usual. He couldn't help but to move his hips against hers in a grind, but made himself keep with her slow and hard pace.

~

Bonnus's umbrella spread open over them as the chocolate milk rained down, her brows going into a furrow. Her ears twitched with each sound of shattering glass. And then her face began to redden slowly, the tips of her horns producing thorns.

Sonni, who had taken shelter with Bonnus under the large umbrella, looked to her lover and was about to make a comment on what was happening until she began to notice it. The changes occurring with her lover. Her eyes widened, and she thought quickly. "Wait wait, Bonni calm down! I-I uh, I have this under control, I can make this--" She was shushed when Bonnus had lifted her finger stiffly.

Bonnus's eyes went to the crying children, first to Zealia and then to the Jr. and Elijah. She spoke one single word. "Hush." There was a small spark until the crying children's mouths were sealed shut. She gave apologetic smiles to those whose windows had been shattered due to the triplets as she passed them by. She took a deep breath and exhaled calmly before speaking to the triplets in specific, the red slowly fading from her fair skin. She wiped away Zealia and Jr.'s tears as she spoke. "Now now children, there will be none of the sorts today. Thy mother and father had to step away for a small time, and I have agreed to look after thee all until their return. So until that time, thee all will behave unless thou will want to be muted for the rest of thy time here. Which means no food, no laughter, or fun. Thee all would like to have fun, yes? Well fun comes with outstanding behavior. Alright?"

~

Ossiana grinned some as well. "It doesn't hurt to have the extra assurance my love." She kissed his neck, grinding her rear against his groin lightly. "Come on, we need to get something to eat in your stomach before we get ready."
Enricho: (His eyes stared over her body as she grinded against him. He wanted to stay here, in their moment of calm bliss, and see how far they would go with their pleasure, but his exhaustion would not allow him.) Of course, Oss
Helga's long tongue smoothed against his neck with scattered purple hues. She moaned and whimpered into his ear the harder she rode him. When she was smacked, she growled in pleasure and thanked her master for such recompense. The witch suddenly tensed and squealed, her nails clutching his shoulder pads as she experienced her awaiting orgasm. Her juices seeped along her thighs, coating his shaft in them. She panted heavily and grinded on him some more.

The triplets tried moving their lips that were sealed shut, mumbling at the discomfort. They all seemed to show regret in their apologetic eyes – all but one: Wiezen Jr. His eyes stared into Bonnus's, and it was obvious that if he didn't have his mouth sealed, he would mumble a spell to send her to the farthest island. Or maybe turn her into a rat. His icy-blue eyes penetrated her soul, and he scrunched his nose similar to how his mother would. And then he squinted, sending a golden beam of magic through his eyes. The laser he sent barely evaded Bonnus's head, and instead burnt a hole through her umbrella. He expanded a small, daring smirk that resembled a mixture of his mother and father's grins.
Rosemary: (She peaked her head to look Weizen Jr. in the eye) Weiz! That was not very nice of you! You shouldn't be doing...... whatever that was you did. Don't do it again
The harder she rode him, the more Wiezen felt the blissful pleasure building up within his shaft. He moaned, nibbling at her ear as he felt her tongue gliding across his neck, chill bumps coming to his skin. His erection gave a hard throb when his shaft was met with the juices of Helga's orgasm, and he almost burst within her himself, a small bit of his juices squirting out inside her.

His breathing was off enough for it to be considered a pant. He couldn't help but to guide his hand against her rear with another hard smack, placing a lustful kiss to her lips. His hands moved to alter her position some, propping her feet up onto the seats beside them so that her straddle became more of a squat. He smiled up at her and placed kisses on her breasts before he spoke. "As of now, you aren't allowed to move from this position. Understand?"

~

"Yeah Jr., listen to your sister!" Sonni agreed with haste, her quickness due more to how Bonnus would react to the situation in her current...condition.

Bonnus stared up into the hole that had been burned into her umbrella, her lips quivering slightly as they struggled against going into a straight line that would determine what would come next. Her wine red eyes shifted to Jr. slowly before a faint glow began to illuminate within them. "Enketsu fernai roka erieum." She lifted her hand to her lips and bit into the area between her index and thumb, crimson leaking down the back of her hand and her palm.

"Bonni!" Sonni exclaimed in shock.

Bonnus flicked her fingers towards Jr., her blood sprinkling in his direction before dissipating into then air. She did the same to Zealia and Eli, repeating the earlier phrase. The wound that she had inflicted onto her hand had already healed.

Sonni looked between Bonnus and Bonnus's hand, an uneasy feeling coming over her. "U-uhh...Bonni..hehe..heh..um..what was that?"

"Precautions, assurance, boundaries and growing impatience, darling." Bonnus answered sweetly, her ears twitching a bit. She snapped her fingers and released Zealia and Eli from their voodoo of silence, but didn't do so for Jr..

Sonni was confused by the response that she received, but followed along as Bonnus had put their trip back in progress. She looked to the triplets, biting her lip but deciding to keep silence about it for now.

~

Ossiana nodded at his answer and remained there in his arms for a little while longer, soaking in the feeling before she began to climb out of the hot tub, steam already starting to rise from her heating skin. She stretched, standing on the tips of her toes and her tail curling. Sighing in satisfaction and relief, she turned back to Enricho with a loving smile and offered her hands to him to help him out, though she knew well enough that he probably did need it. But still, she wanted to.
Rosemary: (She shook her head in confusion and surprise, thinking that she had seen all there was to magic)

Enricho: (He sat with her a few moments more before she stepped out of the tub. As she stretched, his eyes gazed over her bare body, unable to take her eyes away from it and neither wanting to, until he was snapped out of it from her outstretched hand. He took hold of her hand as he sat up)
Helga mumbled a few unrecognizable words as she snapped out of her daze of ecstasy. Her ears twitched ever so slightly and she smiled, lifting Wiezen chin from her breasts and placing a small kiss on his lips. Her grip around his neck tightened and she smirked. "Aaaannyyythiiinnggg fooorrr myyy Wieezzyyy~" The witch hummed into his ear, remaining in the position she was told to.

Wiezen Jr. Puffed in disbelief when he saw his siblings free but not him. He whimpered silently to himself, tears starting to form in the corner of his eyes as he stared at Bonnus with rage and hatred. And although he tried squirming out of her grasp, he suddenly stopped and didn't move a single muscle. He just let himself be carried while looking at the Oni. That is, until his body began to heat up. As in... Fire hot. So hot that it was beginning to burn Bonnus's skin to the point where she was forced to release him. And when he fell, he caught himself with magic just before he landed and eased himself onto the grass.
Rosemary: (She stepped over to Wiezen Jr, ready to pick him up off the ground, but not wanting to, in fear of being burnt herself) Wiez, that was not very wise! You should know better than that
Wiezen smirked a little himself, his shaft rubbing against her entrance roughly. "Anything hm?" He chuckled, his hands smoothing over her body, his fingers taking their time sliding across her curves. "I love you, so so much, Helga." As he spoke, his shaft prodded at her entrance and pushed inside of her only for it to be pulled back out where it continued grind against her entrance. "Your Wiezy wants to do many things for, and to you~" His erection began to enter her very slowly while throbbing madly. He moaned softly, his right hand moving to her breast where his fingers pinched her nipple between them and began to twist it while his thumb grazed across it continuously.

~

"Jr.!" Sonni said sternly, "Don't make me tell your parents that you've been misbehaving!" But when she saw the expression that Bonnus held, she went quiet for a moment.

Bonnus didn't seem to have much of a reaction to the heat aside from the small wince that she gave, not wanting to risk dropping Zealia. But she gave a small "hmph" when a small but sharp shock was administered to Jr. seconds later, enough to have an effect of full on electricity, just not enough to cause significant harm. These shocks would grow in strength and length each time that either one of the triplets would attempt to use a certain amount of magic.

~

Ossiana kissed his fingers playfully before leading him around to the stairs of the tub where he wouldn't have to climb out like she had been so fond of doing. She guided him to the bed, unable to stop herself from placing small kisses along his arms.
Enricho: Quite the affectionate one you are, Oss (He chuckled, but his eyes continued to move across her body, refusing to take them off her)
"For you Chocho, my affection only lies with you." There was no stopping the smile that crossed her face, gentle and warmly content. She kissed his chest while hugging against him as she always did to dry him off as her body heat dried them both.
Enricho: (He wrapped his arms around his lover, the comfort of her heat making him refuse to let go. As he hugged her, his hands snaked down her body, slowly feeling her arms, before feeling her back, before grabbing her rear in a lustful grasp)
Helga's ears drooped to their lowest potential when she felt her lover tease her entrance with his shaft. "O-Oooh, but I love yoouu m-mooreee..." She stammered light moans into his face, her nipples becoming harder at the touch of his fingers. "Thine Helgy wants sooo many things done for her – done to her. And she wants it from thee, only thee. Because she plans on doing soo much more to her favorite wereleprechaun!~ What does thou wish for thine Mistress?" She questioned as she nibbled along his ear and purposely left a purple mark on his jawline where it was quite visible. The witch turned the tables and squatted a little further down onto his erection on purpose, grinning at her mischief. Before Wiezen could say anything about it, she pressed her plump lips against his and dominated his tongue with hers, dragging the tip of hers across his upper palate and suckling on his bottom lips.

The triplets all looked at each other, both Zealia and Elijah giggling at the fact that their brother was still unable to speak. Their laughter died down and they stood quiet, staring at their surrounds, then back at Bonnus and Sonni. They realized that they hated basically anyone that wasn't their parents since they had been so used to being aorund them, especially their mother.

Wiezen Jr. suddenly yelped when he felt the shock run through his body, trembling slightly as the aftermath. He whimpered like a hurt puppy, but refused to cry in front of a new enemy: Bonnus. He gazed up at her and most likely cursed in his head. The little boy crossed his stubby arms and looked the opposite way, giving a silent hmph. It was a matter of time before he magically teleported behind Bonnus, then at her right side, then at her left side, then... He was nowhere to be seen. Zealia and Elijah sniffed around, mumbling in curiosity as to where their brother went. Lia looked back at Bonnus and gave an apologetic, most likely fake smile, meanwhile Elijah stuck his tongue out and looked the other way.
Children are terrible abominations confirmed 의해 Jade over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
only a few... some... most.... maybe all... definitely all xD over a year ago
Well, they won't get any 사랑 from me, that's for sure over a year ago
Ossiana growled playfully when her butt was grabbed, a faint blush coming to her cheeks as she cheesed up at him happily. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she placed a small kiss onto his lips that was followed by numerous more until they both were dried completely. "Wait til you see what I brought for lunch!"

~

Wiezen moaned against her lips when his erection was welcomed inside of her a little more, the heat of her walls making him release another small squirt of the building pressure in his shaft. He lifted her squat back up to its original position, his palm meeting her rear end once more with another hard smack. "Nah ah aah, I said that you didn't get to move from this position, not even a little." A smirk came to his face, the lust he felt for her finally reaching its peak. He couldn't hold himself back any longer, and knowing this, he thrusted his erection one good, hard time, his shaft ramming into the wall that was her uterus.

~

Bonnus let out a dry, tedious sigh. But she remained on her way, noticing the little smile that Zealia had. She didn't return the smile either, for she was far from new to those sorts of antics. And since magic was involved, she knew that another shock was going to meet the child either way.

Sonni on the other hand, had started searching around for Jr. in a small panic, keeping Jacob held close in her arms while she did so. When she saw how nonchalant Bonnus was about the ordeal, her mouth opened a little, but she couldn't quite get the words of disbelief out.
Enricho: (He returned the kiss, his hands continuing to explore her body. When he pulled away, he looked at her with lustful eyes, grinning as he did so) I can't wait, love