windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8801-8850 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He continued thrusting into her, his arms tightening around her affectionately) And I love you, Oss! (He continued to thrust into her, before releasing inside of her. The satisfaction mixed with his lust for her made him moan behind his clenched teeth, before he went silent, minus the quiet panting
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(oh, she'll be careful... hue hue hue)

The clone smiled at Wiezen sweetly. She placed a cold hand on his cheek and stroked it gently for comfort, then returned to sitting down besides him quietly. Helga's clones seemed to be the most personal ones out there; she used clones so much as company that they developed their own form of feelings.
~

Meanwhile, far outside from the Oni mountains, the crying emerald-eyed witch walked through the familiar woods she lived in. She'd wasted no time in teleporting herself out of there. Eventually, she made her way up the creaking stairs, unlocking the wooden door with a key that her index finger had transformed into. She sniffed lightly to herself, walking through the living room. As she did, she came to view with the pictures and portraits that framed her walls. It warmed her heart seeing pictures of her triplets smiling into the camera, and even her lover. The photograph Wiezen once tore of him and Helga together during a time of trouble was put back together by her. A small smile crept on the corner of her lips, looking at how much not only the house has been through, but also the family living in it. Helga was about to make a turn to head upstairs and look for her spell book, but she noticed that there was a single dish and spoon in the sink which hadn’t been washed. She knitted her eyebrows, puzzled at the fact neither her or Wiezen noticed it before. A long sigh blew from her nose, but she still smiled. Just a quick wash and I’ll get back. She wasn’t going to let Wiezen waste an ounce of his energy on a stupid bowl. Helga cracked her fingers and headed toward the sink, turning on the water dispenser made out of bamboo. She reached for the yellow sponge and scrubbed the bowl thoroughly, letting it air dry over a towel once she was done.
Franziska: (Knocks on the door to get Flynn's attention, not wanting to walk in without his approval) Flynn, are you in there?
Jade_23 commented…
oh wow, look who rises! xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
....the dark knight? XD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I could stop using her right now if you'd prefer that, Jade XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
;-; over a year ago
Flynn's attention went from his scratches and holes in his body to the voice of Franziska. He dropped the soaked, bloody towel he was using to clean himself and quickly ran to make sure the door was shut. "U-Uhm... No, I'm not in here!" He shouted, realizing moments later how stupid he just sounded. "I-I mean... I-I am, but don't come in!"
Franziska: (She could hear from the tone of his voice that something was off) Are you sure, Flynn? Is something wrong?
Flynn released a very quiet sigh, not wanting to say what he was going to say next, but having to. "I said go away, I'm fine." He was about to stop there, but something within him forced his mouth open again to say something else, something against his will. "Geez, don't you ever fucking listen? Leave me alone! The only thing wrong here is you."
Franziska: (She could tell now that Flynn was more upset than before. She knew that his outburst was not genuine, and instead of leaving, she walked over to the wall aside from the door and sat down, staring at the door and waited for Flynn to come out, not wanting to leave the spot until he came out)

(Man, Flynn is.... kind of the worst person in the group, huh XD)
Jade_23 commented…
you'll see why xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Flynn's had a stick shoved so far up him, he's practically a shish kabob over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD I have no idea what your talking about *ehem* Not a clue at all over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen held on to the clone's hand just as if it were Helga herself there beside him. But as he sat there, his vision began to slowly blur, and he put his hand to his temple. Within the next few seconds afterwards, he felt himself wavering slightly, and it seemed to him as if the entire carriage was rocking back and forth. His hand slipped away from Helga's clone's as he went to stand, only to find himself collapsing face first into the floor of the carriage when everything went dark within his vision. Voices faded in and out of his head, familiar voices.

"Wait, is that him?"

"I believe so, though my assumption would be that he won't be joining us just yet. It's--"

"And why the fuck not? I'm tired of waiting here drinking this stale ass tea! AND THE FUCKING RAIN."

"You haven't added sugar. May I propose for a fifth time that you do so?"

"I don't think that's going to work...he never listens..."

"Shut up FAGGOT, before I--."

The voices became mumbles and muffled talking in his head until they faded into silence within his head.

~

Ossiana let out a loud moan, hugging him into her tightly when she felt him release deep inside of her. But her hips didn't stop moving against his. The pleasure that she felt began to tip over until she came to releasing herself, hitting a hard climax that covered her lover in their mixed juices. "M-more, more!" She demanded with lustfully with a hunger for her lover's pleasure.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: Of course, love. I'll give you more and more. All that you demand (Within a brief moment, he had turned his lover onto her back, with him resting above her, Ossiana's bare body now at his mercy as he rested above her) What does my love wish from me? Whatever she demands, I shall follow to the letter
The clone's head slowly turned toward the collapsed Wiezen, not a sign of emotion on her face unlike her children, who were all starting to shout in confusion. The clone placed two fingers on Wiezen's neck to check for a pulse. It's head suddenly turned the other way when she heard Elijah's shouts become coughs from where he sat, and how he began to tremble. His pale face was now a very light shade of blue. The clone acted instinctively and quickly elevated Elijah toward her, opening his mouth to see if he was choking on anything. But oddly, he wasn't. For the first time, the clone showed confusion on her face as she looked at the sick family. "Mistress, we have a problem," it contacted its owner.

~

"Hm?" Helga questioned out loud as she dried the bowl. She was about to respond before–

Woosh

Helga’s pointed ears rose high and she turned around only to be greeted by the emptiness of the room. She shrugged and returned back to speaking with her clone while drying the bowl. But as she began to wash the spoon, her eyes were able to catch a glimpse of the fireflies through the window that were beginning to shine outside in her garden. The witch smiled at the sight, her eyes glowing along with them. The two iridescent orbs gazed down at the spoon she scrubbed. They squinted when she saw a reflection from the spoon – a reflection that wasn’t hers, and instead, belonged to someone else behind her. Her eyes shot open and she gasped, turning around to meet the stalker. But instead, her abdomen was greeted by a sword that impaled her. She dropped the spoon she held, choking on words while staggering backward and falling against the cabinets with the sword in her. Her body unexpectedly began to tremble and go numb. This sword… This sword wasn’t like any other one. It was one carved of magic. Her head rose weakly, her dimming eyes coming in contact with a pair tan ones and a large, uncanny smile.

She recognized those eyes almost immediately. That shade of tan could only belong to one person: Xenía.

Injured, she rose her hand in attempt to send a force of magic, but to no avail. The sword that had impaled her seemed to be restricting her magic and slowly paralyzing her. She sat there, unable to do anything as the tall woman across her leaned down to grasp her by the throat and pull Helga upward, only to throw her aside like a rag. Helga’s forehead landed against the corner of the table, struggling to pick herself up.
 The clone's head slowly turned toward the collapsed Wiezen, not a sign of emotion on her face unlike
Ossiana's legs wrapped around Enricho's waist and she pulled his erection against her entrance. "Fuck, me." She snarled, pulling him down into a wild kiss of passion and lust while her arms threw themselves around his neck.

~

Wiezen couldn't feel any part of his body. It felt as if he were beginning to float, but not up..not down. Everywhere. It felt as if pieces of him were floating off in separate directions for a moment. And then it came forth, a sensation that was like a blaze of hot iron pressing against his skin. He stopped breathing all together for just a few short seconds. All around him he could see pairs of eyes...deep yellow...a meaningful ocean blue...crimson...auburn..and they all seemed to be staring at him. Waiting. Some patiently, others impatiently. But before he knew it, that too faded.
Enricho: (He wasted no time in returning the kiss, as his erection poked at her entrance, before entering her a second time, thrusting deep and rough, almost animal like, as he continued to thrust into her, his hands grabbing hold of her breasts and groping them as he did so)
"Ooooh yes, just like that!~ Just like--" Ossiana's back arched, her words silenced by her own moaning and her body pressing against his like they were meant to be stuck together. She began to claw at his back, losing herself completely to her own lust. The bond between them flew open, and both of their pleasures flooded into one, causing her walls to clench even tighter around him and almost scream out her lover's name.
Enricho: (He thrusted harder against her, the sound of his pelvis slamming against her's almost drowning out their moans, as he continued to move in and out of her, his arms wrapped around her's once again, as he kept at it, moaning more and more)
Helga's clone glitched in and out of existence, for she too was experiencing the pain her owner was in and was effecting her ability of being present. She spent her last few moments stroking Wiezen's cheek before she finally vanished. Zealia and Jr. stared at their choking brother and collapsed father, mumbling at each other, trying to aid them by tugging on their ears.

“Aaaahhhhh, Mrs. Quartz! Long time no see. Last time I saw thee, thou wast just a wee little pea! Now look at thee! Nothing hath changed. As pathetic as I encountered thee last time. Well, well, how is it that you’re still alive and yet haven’t attended any of our coven meetings? We all miss thee dearly, especially my daughters. Ahh, right… In this case, missed.” The woman spoke nonchalantly while pacing around. She had strong, bony facial features and was just a few centimeters taller than Helga. She appeared to be old, with thin streaks of white hair and a slight hunched back.

Helga coughed out blood, struggling to get on her feet before she was kicked mercilessly on her stomach, deepening the wound. Shrieks of agony crawled out from the back of her throat, groaning when she fell to the floor. The elder tilted her head innocent, her nails digging through Helga’s hair and forcing her to look at her. “Aww, dying already? Come ooon, I thought the Quartz family was the strongest out there. I sense a nearing death, and it’s from thee, deary.” The lady grinned at her. “Which means thou’ll most likely accompany my daughters in the next life… My two, beautiful daughters…” Xenía stated, a growl seeping through her cracked lips. “I’ve heard thou has finally gotten a life, Quartz. A man, kids, and all that ugly stuff.” She chuckled dryly. “And I’ve heard that man of thine is a hunter. A hunter that has so foolishly stuck his nose where it certainly does not belong. Tell me, Quartz. Is he the hunter that wielded the sword against my innocent twins?” She asked, not hesitating to apply pressure on the sword when she didn’t receive an answer, and instead only hollers of pain. “Thou know us Miltons are not very patient people. But I’ll take thine silence as a yes.” She finally released the grip of her hair, returning to her walking around the table. “If I remember well, thine mother and I made a deal not to meddle with each other’s affairs. And along with a broken deal, I’ve got a broken heart. How saddening.” The elder spoke sarcastically. “But nonetheless, you’ve taken away my children, so I thought it was only fair to bring death upon all yours and thine close ones.”

Helga spat blood onto the woman’s shoes, huffing as she struggled to speak. “–W-Well g-g-good luck w-with tha-ah! ….W-with that! Y-you’ll never find th-them…” She said, daring a smirk. That smirk was wiped right off her with a smack on the face.

“Oh,” Xenía began chuckling. “Oh, thou puking, small-minded wench! Thou truly are a shame! Do thee forget who I am? An Original just like thine parents? My magic is twice as powerful as yours.” She reached for her leather purse that was hidden within her cloak. She unbuckled it and with magic, elevated five small dolls that resembled each and every one of Helga’s children. Voodoo dolls. Helga’s eyes quivered as she stared in disbelief at what was displayed before her. “I know exactly where they are,” she began. “A little friend on thine told me. Finn? Francis? Ahh… Flynn! I bumped into him a while ago. He traded a few ingredients with me for a potion to get to those damned Oni Mountains. Told that man I was thine friend. Seeing him in person just perfected my skills in making a doll for him too!~” The elder smirked, elevating one more doll out her bag with blonde hair and four needles through its back. “As you can see, I’ve been playing with him for a while now. Yeah, it's alright, but I think we can do better.” The older witch penetrated one of the needles deeper into the doll.

Meanwhile, back in the room where Flynn could be found lying back against the tub, he suddenly released a sharp cry of agony, throwing himself forward unwillingly. A hole drilled itself through his skin, the scratches on his back expanding. He winced in pain, tears beginning to blur his vision when he spat blood.

“STOP!!!” Helga begged, her scream enough to drain the last of her energy. The elder’s ears perked ever so slightly, and she dared to then wrap her bony fingers around Elijah's doll’s neck tighter. She was ready to snap it at any moment. Helga heaved heavily, bubbles starting to form out of her paralyzed mouth.
The fingers on Wiezen's bandaged hand slowly curled, his fingertips scratching across the floor of the carriage unconsciously as his body began to attempt to move on its own without his consent. The searing pain paralyzed his mind, rendering him stuck in what seemed like dead silence all around him. He couldn't feel the hands of his children.

~

Ossiana only could moan pieces of her lover's name as the building pleasure began to drive her into another hard climax. Her body warmed up in a way that released a caressing heat from her skin. She released again, smashing her lips into his while screaming loudly in bliss.
Enricho: (He pressed his lips against her, as he felt her finish once again, before briefly pulling away) Is my love satisfied yet, or do you wish for more?
Zealia crawled up to his father's chest, her ears fully drooped as she knocked on the center of his chest as if she was knocking on a door. "H-Hewo??" She whimpered at his heart. "Hart, wurk! Answur! Wakey wakey time!" She cried out, continuing to tug at her father's ears. "PAPAAAA!!!"

Meanwhile, Jr. stayed with Eli and tried slapping some air into him to breathe, but as a result, Elijah only growled when his brother worsened his state.

Helga's eyes twitched vehemently, for their attention were fully focused on the dolls in the elder's hands. But she didn’t say a word – she couldn't, anyways. It was just a long, hard silence of just staring and… Concentration. So much concentration, the tears that stung the young witch's face were of blood. She then looked up and whispered very quietly: "Sötaar".

Right before the attacker was able to cause any further harm to the dolls, she was forced down onto the wooden floor by the glass chandelier that had fallen at Helga's command. The remaining of magic she had worked with enough concentration. At the Xenía's current vulnerability, Helga forced the sword out of herself, feeling as if her arms were turning into stone until finally she was free. It felt like she was breathing fresh air now. Helga wiped the corner of her lips as she got up, an immense pain shooting through her body when she took a step forward. It didn’t take long for the elder to rise from her comeback, shaking off the glass that stuck to her body as if it were nothing. The eyes of both witches came in contact for a long time before the elder made a move and sent a wave of magic, leading to Helga crashing against the wall. The emerald-eyed witch did her best to keep up with the constant waves being thrown at her, returning a few of her own. When she was close enough to the kitchen, Helga rose the whole set of knives by the counter and sent them flying toward her enemy. The enemy was able to evade all of them with ease except one, which grazed her eyebrow only a little. She caught the last knife heading her way with her bare hands, sending it back to Helga who barely escaped its aim at her eye.
"M-More..." Ossiana responded in a shivering voice that was still recovery from the ecstasy that she had experienced with her lover. "I w-wish for m-more!"

Enricho: Of course, love (Without so much as a sign of exhaustion or a moment of hesitation, he gently grabbed her arms and turned her over onto her stomach. He grabbed hold of her tail by the top gently to avoid it stabbing him, while his other hand grabbed her rear, squeezing it with lust and want as he pushed himself into her entrance a third time, as his eyes gazed over her back, as well as the tattoo)
Helga got back up from her huddled position, but when she turned around, it was not longer Xenía she was facing. It was now… A little girl. A little girl with mismatched eyes, a very familiar little girl. It was Zealia, but she looked just a year or two older. She shared many of her mother’s features – her freckles, lips, eyebrows. Helga stared down at her for a long minute, her eyes wavering in confusion. The ball of magic in her hand slowly disappeared the more she stared at her daughter. She knew very well this was all a trick, but she couldn’t bring herself to harm her. She wouldn’t. "Rid that disguise immediately and fight me, you sick-minded mother!"

The little girl across from her gave an ear to ear smirk, disappearing from her sight in a blur. Helga looked around before she was kicked from behind onto the floor. Then she was elevated into the air, only to be thrown back and forth from wall to wall. The person behind this was the little girl who slowly transformed herself back into Xenía. She laughed without a care. "Hey Wicked Witch of the Worst, getting a little dizzy there?"

As Helga was tossed mercilessly, she indeed was getting dizzy. But oddly enough, Xenía toying with her gave her enough time to think of a way out. Her powers were still regaining their strength, and she knew this was a bad idea, but maybe, just maybe, her nymph side could help. Most of the times she regretted being a nymph, other times being a witch. But maybe this would be the one time she loved it. When Helga was slammed against the chimney, she wasted no time in summoning her enormous, tan wings. They were already noticeably injured, but nonetheless she resisted at the pressure that sent her against the wall. The gush of wind her wings produced sent Xenía flying backward, crashing through the door that led to the garden.
"Come on, get up! Get up!"
"Why are you always like this?"
"This ain't the time to be fucking sleeping."
"You can do it, stand up!"
"What the hell's wrong with you, get up!"
"Stand...."
"You're being a massive let down right now.."
"Move! Come on, move, what the hold up?!"
"You lazy piece of shit, quit lounging around and pull it together!"
"Hurry uuuup."
"Quickly, you mustn't waste much time there now."
"Fucker!"
"Be great."
"Disappointing"
"You're letting everyone down.."
"Remember when all of it was your fault? Wait...I forgot, it never stopped being your fault."
"Are you really givin' up that easily? Pathetic..."
"Truly an unpleasant sight to see."
"Don't drown to fast..."
"Honestly, i'm more surprised that you're still with that bitch..."
"HEY!!"

Wiezen's body had began to grow cold fast, and his heart had stopped once more, this time longer than before. Yet, these voices...he could hear them. Somewhere...saying so many things. But where was he right now? Where...

~

Ossiana's tongue fell into a hang from her mouth, her rear lifting towards her lover when she felt him enter her from behind. Shivers and chills ran over her body the moment he had grabbed her tail, and her fingers clutched as the bed sheets when she began to moan again, loudly. "Szqavoa!" She yelled something out in her strange sounding language, but it was in pure bliss.
Enricho: (He continued to thrust hard into her, his grip on her rear tightening in lustful affection. He stared over her body, just the sight enough to arouse him. He continued to hold onto her tail, rubbing it gently a few times, as he continued to thrust hard into her, as he tried to make out her strange language) I'll take that as you enjoying yourself!
"U-Under--oooh!~-understatement!"­; Ossiana managed to sputter out while receiving pleasure from her love. She rotated her hips and pushed her rear back until she found the perfect pace to keep with his thrusts, and she felt him hitting all of the right spots relentlessly.
Enricho: (He thrusted more and more into her, losing himself in his lust for her, giving her rear a hard slap as he continued to rub her tail gently while his thrusts became rougher and quicker)
Zealia's whimpers grew louder and she looked out the window to see if anyone was near for help. "P-Papa, pwease wake up! Wakey wakey time!"

At least for the moment Elijah was back to normal and was now recovering from his choking scene. He had no idea of what had just happened.

Helga’s skin and hair slowly turned a light shade of green, her ears growing longer and her body developing a leaf-like tail and sprouting two branch-like horns. The nymph wiped away the blood from her lips and leaped her way out the house, but came to a sudden halt, scrapping the dirt beneath with her heels.

The statues that once surrounded the fountain were no longer there. Instead, they were all behind Xenía, who bleeding out, still stood with pride and determination to end Helga. She had formed a small army from the statues. The elder shouted a command in a strange language, making the three statues of Helga’s mother, father, and caregiver attack her. The nymph hesitated before she punched her mother in attempt to knock her down, but the marble she was made out of most likely broke some of Helga’s fingers. The tallest statue grabbed ahold of the nymph. They were so perfectly built, even the curves and touches of the sculptures seemed so realistic to Helga. She recognized the statue that got ahold of her. It couldn't be anyone else but her father. One of the people she feared the most. Helga kicked with all her might to free herself, but to no avail. She reached behind her father's neck and flipped him over her shoulder, the impact breaking one of his stone arms.

Before she could even let out a sigh, she was attacked by her caregiver – Lorenzo Feldspar. The same caregiver that took care of her for all these years, the same caregiver that gave up his life for her. She had no reason to hurt him. But she knew she had to. She embraced the statue in an unexpected hug, fluttering her wings to raise them both from the ground and high into the air. She stared into the statue's eyes, closing hers before she released him and heard his form break at the impact against the ground. Helga looked back down to the last statue of her mother. Oddly enough, she wasn't doing anything in attempt to attack even though she was commanded to. She simply stared at Helga from where she stood, walking back to her place in the fountain.

Xenía stared in disbelief at the statue's attitude. "Hey! Mary Margaret, I commanded thee to attack!!!" She screamed. "Your under my rule now, Margaret! Look before you, I've won! Your two pathetic daughters are nothing compared to mine! And you're nothing compared to me! You're a pathetic excuse for a mother! I hate you, I hate you! For what you've done to me... For what your husband has done to me... For what your own daughter has done to me! SHE WILL PAY AND I'LL SKEWER HER IN FRONT OF THEE!" She screamed.

The statue that returned to its place simply ignored Xenía's words, and instead, looked back up at her daughter, flashing a small, rocky smile at her before her body returned to its solid form.
Pushing herself up on her knees, Ossiana's arms reached behind her and wrapped around Enricho's neck once more, her back pressed against his chest. She turned her head to the side to place another wild kiss to his lips, moaning loudly into his mouth as her tongue joined them and wrestled with his.

~

Wiezen's chest suddenly gave a hard heave, and he gasped sharply, inhaling in a manner that brought an instant headache. As soon as this happened, the window to the carriage cracked severely as if someone had tapped it one hard time with a hammer. It was a brief, short burst, but for a moment there was a sliver of...magic? And for a half of a second, his eyes flickered a golden yellow before quickly easing back into a blue. He sat up slowly, holding his throbbing head.
Enricho: (He could feel her want for him through her kisses, doing everything he could to tongue kiss her. After a full minute, he pulled himself away, but only briefly. He brought her up onto her feet, before press her back against the wall, not wanting to bother with the bed anymore. He had her against the wall, where he continued to mangle his tongue with her, his erection rubbing against her entrance, having reached an aching lust from the excitement)
"PAPAAAA!!!" Zealia cheered, tugging his ear with her mouth. The windows shattering startled the children, but they were indeed used to these types of things since they were usually the ones breaking windows. "Oh papaaa!!!" Zealia whimpered along with her siblings, all huddling against him to produce warmth, attempting to help the situation. Zealia looked back at his chest, "Tank wue, hart!" She exclaimed.

Helga stared back at the statue of her mother, returning a very small, but genuine smile at her. The nymph took in a deep breath, exhaling the air and opening her eyes to reveal the golden in them. Her eyes narrowed down at the elder who kept yelling at the statue to wake up. Folding her wings, Helga plunged toward the ground, falling like an arrow toward her prey.

"You know very damn well he loved ME, not your toad-spotted face! You, you Mary Margaret Quartz are a faker! A thief! A wench! But now you're dead, and your daughter will join you in the pits of he--"

Helga crashed into Xenía, her talon-like feet landing on her throat which kept her glued against the ground. The elder snarled, wiggling her forked tongue out and sharpening her teeth in attempt to chomp on Helga’s feet, but to no avail. The nymph in return gave a snarl of her own, the mixture of witch and nymph being revealed in her face. Helga was severely injured, she looked as if she was about to collapse. But she couldn’t. She wouldn’t let her family be hurt, not now and not ever. She promised Wiezen this day was going to be one of his favorites, and she wasn’t going to let an Original ruin it. The nymph’s disheveled feathers rose in bravery as she glared down at Xenía who tried clawing her way out of Helga’s grasp.

“THE NEXT TIME YOU LAY A HAND ON MY FAMILY, WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE HANDS!!!!” Helga cried before she suddenly swung her large wing down, mercilessly slicing off one of Xenía’s hands that hung in the air with the speed her wing dropped in. The witch below her hollered in pain, coughing as the pressure placed on her neck tightened. She growled and inched up enough to be able to sink her fangs onto Helga's leg, spewing venom into her veins to numb her. Helga released guttural screams, staggering back unwillingly and freeing her prey.

"I'm an Original, you CAN'T KILL ME!!!!" Xenía retorted, her non-existent hand growing back. "Who the hell do you even think you are, rat?"

The nymph curled a strand of her hair behind her ear, balancing herself on one foot since the other one was rotting. "I'm Helga Mourey Quartz. Wife of the best man you've laid thine filthy eyes on. Sister of the best of sisters. Mother of not one, not two, but seven children. Two in which are dead, five in which I plan on keeping alive. I'm a cook, a dancer, a witch, a nymph. But tell me, Xenía Milk-tit, who are you?"

Xenía's angered eyes narrowed at Helga, and she released a battle cry before launching herself at the Quartz. Before she could lay a hand on her, the nymph delivered a powerful punch to Xenía from where she stood, dislocating her jaw. But she didn’t stop there. Xenía’s mouth was wide opened, and before she could say any spell to incinerate the nymph at once, leafy claws gripped her top and bottom gums. The nymph forcefully pulled apart her mouth, ripping the skin from her lips and breaking her mouth entirely. But the witch still lived and the pain was so big she couldn't even scream. Helga kicked her to the floor before rapidly dropping her wing and slicing off Xenía’s head clean. The head flew to the right, and the eyes of the witch rolled all the way back and its mouth destroyed.

Still, she didn't stop.

Helga hopped on her one foot toward the headless body, her claws sharpening themselves before she punctured Xenía's chest, brutally yanking the black heart out of her and quite literally ripping it apart. She used the remaining of her energy to skin her body, ripping chunks of flesh and tossing them carelessly around. When she was sure there was no way Xenía could return, she spat out a quick spell to incinerate her remainings. "Verbrënnen!
Wiezen's body had grown dead cold-literally producing the cold of a dead man's while he struggled to bring his scattered thoughts back together. He had a bit of trouble remembering where he was exactly at first, but his children were there. He wrapped his arms around them securely, his mind in a bit of a haze. But then his head turned at the sound of the carriage door opening.

"Alrighty, I got Flynn to his room so that takes care of--" Sonni came to a pause as her gaze landed on Wiezen and the children, and then the cracked windows. "The heck happened in here?! I was only gone for like, fifteen minutes!" She paused. "And where'd Helga go?"

Wiezen did the best he could to shrug at the time. "She'll--" He gave a violent cough, covering his mouth just in case something came up. Luckily, nothing emerged. "She'll be back in a moment's time..." He said finally.

~

Ossiana ran her fingers through his hair as she kissed back, her body unable to stop itself from grinding against his when she found her back pressed against the wall. Panting, he climbed him, keeping her fingers buried in his hair while her legs wrapped around his waist.
Enricho: (Using the wall to keep her held up, as well as his hands on her thighs, he inserted his erection into her yet again and continued their lustful process, his tongue continuing to mangle with her own, not even bothering to close the gap between their lips this time, drops of saliva falling to the ground occasionally as they did so)
Zealia crawled up to her father's head and sat there, sniffing around lightly before looking into his eyes upside down. "Are wue alwight?" She asked with concerned eyes.

Helga wheezed from the last spell she used which took a lot of power from her, stumbling backward and landing on her rump. She slowly transformed back into her original form, the scratches and punctures that scattered her body taking form again. Her beautiful dress was torn to shreds, and her curls were now messy strands of hair poking everywhere. Blood of her own and of others splattered her fishnet stockings, and flesh was buried within her nails. The hybrid seemed to be drifting in and out of consciousness, but she forced herself up.

This still wasn’t the time to rest.

She staggered back with one foot into her wrecked house, making sure that all the dolls were untouched. With her hand trembling, she removed the needles that pierced the blonde doll’s back, her chipped ears lowering in pity. "N-No wonder you were such a grump... I should've noticed..." Helga gathered the dolls and decided to take them with her since ridding voodoo dolls wasn't the easiest to do. The witch proceeded to weakly collect ingredients around her house, making sure to not forget the spell book. She needed to fix her leg, make a potion to zap herself back to the mountains, make herself presentable at least in public...

~

A little later, Helga limped her way outside with a bag filled with all sorts of things. Her leg was wrapped with bandages soaked in healing water. She didn't bother cleaning the house, leaving that task for later when she wasn't so... Dead. The witch wore the same dress, only that it was cut short to even out the tears that had been done to it. It didn't look too bad, even though it revealed more of her thighs. Her ball dress now looked more like a ballet dress. She kept the spiderwebbed stockings, but fixed her messy hair back into tight curls. Even though her small witch hat was severely damaged, she still wore it. She was proud to be a witch and wouldn't let anything stop that. She did her best to clean up the blood stains, but left the task to time to heal her deeper wounds.

The mother hopped down the stairs with caution, grunting every now and then. She finally sat on the grass, spreading open a map and laying it on the ground. She proceeded to beginning a ritual that would take her back to her family.
Wiezen gave a smile--or rather he thought that he did so. Instead, it came as more of a grimace, half of a smile. "I...suppose so..." He gave his daughter a small pat on the head. "You all seem to be fine...so I guess I am as well." He turned to Sonni. "I..uh...I can pay for the damages done my--"

"Oh don't worry about that." Sonni interrupted. "I already had the guards know to destroy it after we were finished anyways. These are one of the older modeled ones after all." She stepped aside as a few Oni's in cooking aprons and came to retrieve the food carts that had been brought in.

Wiezen tried to get to his feet, but as soon as he attempted to, a wave of nausea hit him like a fist. He looked to Sonni. "Could you do me a favor...and look after the children for one small moment. I have to--take a leak.." He didn't bother waiting for her to answer before handing them off to her. He rushed out of the carriage, nearly falling as he did so. Rushing around the corner, he pushed passed people frantically and found a secluded place where he began to vomit black and crimson, having to lean against the wall.

~

Ossiana lick at his tongue and swirled hers around his, moaning even more with their new position. She sucked on his tongue a little before hugging herself close. She nibbled at his ear lobe, whispering in pleasure filled pants of how much she loved him before moaning is name.
Enricho: (As he whispered in his ear, he was unable to hold back any longer. He pushed himself into her as deep as he could and released his juices inside of her, almost to a point of overflowing. He gave a soft moan as he did so, allowing it to fill her up, before he gently sat her on the ground)
Helga purposely shed a little blood from her palm onto the map, murmuring an incantation where the drops of blood would move from its origin along the map, settling onto a specific location near the mountains. It worked. The mother sighed in relief, placing two fingers where the blood decided to stop on the map. Her eyes glowed weakly while chanting a spell over and over again. She said it one last time and dug the two fingers through the map, setting it on fire. The purple fire climbed up Helga's hand and soon spread through her entire body. She felt pain when the fire consumed her, disappearing from sight in the woods; only a pile of ashes from the map being left behind.

On an isolated area of the Oni mountains, a small, growing, purple fire ignited out of thin air. As it grew, a body came to view. It was no other than Helga herself. "It worked!" She said proudly to herself. She stood up, forgetting about her leg which led to her tripping and rolling down the rest of the mountain. When she reached the bottom, she pouted in pain, plucking out the leaves from her hair. A blush came to her cheeks when she made eye contact with the few people passing by, crawling away from the crowd and heading unknowingly near the secluded area where Wiezen was.

Zealia, Elijah, Jacob, and Jr. all stared at their father run away from them in confusion. Their heads tilted back at Sonni who held them all. Jr. mumbled a little before looking down at her breasts and licking his lips. His stomach stopped hurting and he was ready to eat again.
Wiezen gagged for a moment before more of the black and crimson came up and out, splashing against the ground like a small bucket of splashed water. He breathed heavily, dropping down to the ground and leaning his head back against the wall. Beads of sweat trickled down his face; he felt like he was starting to get a high fever, dizziness starting to settle in again but not as heavy as before. His head throbbed and he let out a frustrated grunt of pain, the wall in front of him denting harshly. He pulled himself to his feet and began to take slow, deep breaths.

~

Ossiana's legs tightened around Enricho's waist, moaning loudly when he pushed his deepest inside of her and even more when he released inside of her once more. It drove her to her orgasm as her head threw back and hit the wall with a small thud. As she was put down on the floor, her juices poured out of her along with his, dripping down her inner thighs. She panted heavily, lifting her head to look up at her lover and held her arms out for him to join her down on the floor.
Helga got to feet, or in this case, foot, once she was away from the crowd. She dusted herself off and sighed, but then perked her ears when she heard gags and coughs from the distance. She followed the disgusting sounds carefully, dragging the tip of her nails against the walls to follow the vibrations as well. Eventually, she stumbled upon Wiezen throwing up against the wall behind her. Her dim, emerald eyes shot open. "Wiezen!!!" She screamed, going to his side immediately and hesitating to touch him before softly stroking his back. "W-Wiezen! What happened?" She stammered. "Actually, don't answer. It's alright... You'll be alright..." She said in a whispering voice in a way to comfort him.
Enricho: (He fell down to the floor, exhausted, but greatly satisfied, as he wrapped his arms around his lover, feeling the sweat coming from her body) Are you satisfied now, love?
Ossiana snuggled into the crook of his neck, nodding with a small tired giggle. "Very satisfied my love." She said in a mumble, kissing his jaw line lovingly.

~

Wiezen's head didn't even turn at the sound of Helga's voice, for he felt as if even the slightest movement would bring about more bile for him to upchuck. However, when he heard her he felt a little more relieved, and when he felt her hand on his back, his stiffened body relaxed some. But the throbbing headache that had started wouldn't allow too much comfort. He clutched the side of his head and managed to choke out some words. "I....highly doubt that..."
Enricho: Perfect. (He kept his hands wrapped around her, too exhausted and too far into enjoying Ossiana's body to even bother moving to the bed. He remained on the floor with her, caressing her body as she kissed him with affection)
Helga kept her hands on his back, lightly massaging him to bring comfort. "Noo, don't say that my Wiezen..." She stroked his cheek a little. "Would you let me take away some of thine pain?" She asked, not really caring about her current state. "Maybe some water?" The witch curled a stubborn strand of his hair behind his ears, then ripped a small piece from her already torn dress and used it to pat around the edges of Wiezen's lips and wipe away the sweat. She definitely didn't want him getting dirty while wearing a white suit on such special occasion. Her hand caressed his cheek and she smiled lightly at him. "Shhhhh~" She whispered quietly. Helga rubbed her other hand on his back. "Let it all out if you must.... I'm here to stay with thee through it..."
Wiezen let out a trembling sigh, turning away quickly as he gagged, more of the black and crimson substance came hurling up and out onto the ground with a small splash, as if someone had just poured out a glass of water. His head throbbed once more with a sharp pain, and he let out an excruciating groan. His skin began to pale in a sickly manner rather quickly, but he still threw on a forced smile as he straightened himself. "If this keeps up, I'll be out of the picture in no time", he joked in a rather cruel manner to himself.

~

Ossiana's ears perked some as she began to nibble along his neck, silent for a moment while doing so. "Let's go for another one." She said, her purple haze filled eyes gazing up at him. But when she both saw and felt his exhaustion, she put her finger up to his lips. "Then again...never mind that..." She gave a warm yet lusting smile. "We're going to have a wonderful day today."
Enricho: (As he saw the purple in her eyes, he couldn't help but let his hands trail across her body) Don't you worry, love. Hunter's don't get exhausted so easily. And like I said, I wish to please you in every way I can. And if you really wish to continue, then I'm more than happy to give you what you desire
"Well you look exhausted already." Ossiana replied along with an additional small playful poke to the side. "But I want too...soo..so badly...but we have to get ready for stuff...but I still want tooooo!" She pouted, snuggling into him and letting out a sigh. "Then again, I think we'll have a lot of time out the day to continue." She says, tracing her finger across his chest in circles and eights.
Helga didn't return the smile or small chuckle she usually always gave to Wiezen's jokes. Her chipped ears drooped a little when she began to play with her hands. But she finally released a small sigh, conjuring the smallest smile she possibly could. "Wiezen... Let me get a room for us. You need to rest, my love. The simple act of breathing is hurting you. You must lay beneath warm blankets and attended with a broth and some tea, Wiezy." She said softly before wiping the corners of his mouth again with the piece of cloth she tore from herself.
Enricho: (He decided to try and be coy with her, his hands trailing across her body, starting from her hips, and slowly moving down her body) Are you sure, love? As you said, we have plenty of time to get ready. And I do like to take my time
"Helga, it's okay...I can take it, really. Laying around is just gonna make me--" Wiezen let out a burp against his will, his hands clasping around his mouth when he thought that he was going to vomit again. When he was at least a little sure that nothing was going to come up, he lowered his hands slowly and back tracked to what he had been saying beforehand. "Laying around is just gonna make me laz--what happened to your foot?!?" He exclaimed as soon as he noticed that it was missing. But he let out a pained grunt right afterwards and was about to rest his hands on his temples again, but forced himself not to. "What happened??" He questioned a little quieter this time.

~

The light within the room seemed to make Ossiana's eyes seem as if they began to glow faintly for a second or so when she felt his hands traveling down her body. She bit her lip, shifting a bit at the sexual agitation that prickled at her slightly. "Not plenty of time to get ready, plenty of time to do other stuff while we're out. W-we can't be late ya know!...or can we?" A expression of confusion came across her face as she thought about it. "Are we allowed to be late to things like weddings?"
Enricho: Well, we can if we wish to be. I'm sure the others won't mind it. And if so, we can tell them how we are not magic users and it took us more time to make it here without some fancy teleportation. We have more than enough time, love (His hands continued to move across her body in a loving and sly manner, more affection building up inside him as he looked into her eyes)
“U-Uhmmm…” Helga stammered, her hands going behind her back as she bit her lip. She looked away for a moment, pretending to ignore Wiezen. But when she made contact with him again, she expanded a small, awkward smile. “I-I tripped,” the witch whispered. Against her will and current form, the tips of her branch-like horns emerged from the temples of her head. "But never mind me, my love! You are what matters now. Laying down won't make you lazy, it'll help!"
Oss furrowed her brows a little. Then her all too familiar little grin came to her face, and her ears twitched a little. "I guess we'll be a little late then! BUT-" She grabbed his hands and pulled him up with her, lips pressing against his while doing so. She pulled him with her over to the room's hot tub. "In here this time though~"
\~

"You tripped..." Wiezen repeated her words slowly. "Tripped and your entire foot went missing? Oh, that's sounds logically reasonable enough." He said, his words practically drowning in sarcasm. "I'm not all that matters if I do at all, and by the by, you're--" He put his hand over his mouth as another gagging burp came up. "-A horrible liar." He added. "Tell me the truth, Helga. What happened?"