windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8701-8750 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen shook his head. "I'd rather wait until this is over...this is a big day for our friends and I don't want that to be ruined or knocked off track."

Vik reared back for a moment, but then she snapped back at Flynn. "Can YOU not! For the love of heck man, I was just going to tell you that I got you a room so you wouldn't have to be sleeping in this thing with so much noise! I know you're tired but you've been acting like a complete assho-- butthole, since you've got here and I'd appreciate it if you'd lighten up and stop being a rude freaking prick!"

~

Oss decided to keep her eyes peeled for any shop that she could possibly find some sowing materials from, or something that she could wear that stood out at best. With what she had in mind, she looked for something appealing to her lover. She had never really worn any sort of dress before except once to try one on, for she never really found them comfortable. But she figured one was necessary for today's occasion. "Leather or silk?" She asked suddenly, glancing at him curiously.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He was taken back by the sudden question, as he never had any time to think about what he would wear, as he usually wore what he had on him right now) I guess leather
"Hmm...a leather dress..." Ossiana looked back at her butt for a moment before grinning mischievously. "Leather it is then!" And as she thought about it at that moment, and idea came to mind. Perhaps she would be wearing less than one might perceive. "Hehe, this is going to be great." She said once more, this time more to herself than to him. She turned her head and looked up towards the castle once more before determining that they would make a right, traveling a little closer towards it. While doing so, she sidestepped and incoming transporting cart, moving Enricho to the side as well to ensure his safety before continuing forward.
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga's faltering smile soon faded completely, lowering her eyes to his chest for a moment. She finally released his hand, fixing his tie a little before letting out an inhale. "As thine wish, Wiezen. I'll be ready to talk about it whenever you are," she said, retrieving her bitten apple.

"Well I'd appreciate just being tapped on the freaking shoulder instead of getting poked with a sharp friggin' THING!" The alchemist shot back. "And it was about damn time you noticed not everyone wants to be here!" He stood up from his seat accompanied with a groan. "Now, will you be 'kind' enough to take me to this oh so room you got me to finally get away from you people?" Flynn marked sarcastically.
Enricho: I didn't think you would need a dress, Oss. You thought you would use that skin hardening ability of yours to make a more traditional uniform. Not that I'm telling you not to get the dress. I'm sure it would look wonderful on you
Wiezen only gave a nod, glancing over at the other side of the carriage as he felt the tension beginning to return.

"It wasn't even sharp!" Vik exclaimed, but with the alchemist's next few words, she was silent, the disguise slowly draining until it was Sonni that stood before Flynn instead. Her face was reddening with anger, yet unlike her, she bit her tongue. Quite literally. "Fine." She said finally. "I'll take you to your room then, Flynn." She went to the door and forced it open, the door swinging and smacking against the side of the carriage as she jumped out and started off crossing the concrete road and heading to the right afterwards.

~

"You think so? I don't really like them much. They're too...I don't know, dressy? But I'll wear one today because...well, this seems like one of those dressy events. Oh, and I'm still going to use that, just mix it up a little with whatever I decide to pick out. " She added at the end, giving him a wink.
Enricho: (He knew that wink all to well, and when she did it, he had a feeling she had something in mind. He continued to follow her as she made her way to the clothing shop, as he was slowly getting used to the bizarre nature of the city they were in, the lights floating having become normal to him already)
Flynn rolled his eye and groaned in annoyance, grabbing his bag and following behind Sonni, slamming the door of the carriage shut. He sluggishly followed, crossing the road and turning a right. His eye was squinted the whole time due to the light that bothered it, and he kept a hand on his stinging back.

The triplets had tensed when the door of the carriage was shut harshly and loud. Zealia dropped the fruit she was nibbling on and looked at her parents in confusion. "W-Why is evweywan angwy? is it because of us? She questioned, her ears drooping in guilt. Helga smiled down at her and elevated the little girl into her arms, holding her tightly and placing a kiss. "I couldn't possibly see why anyone what be mad at such an adorable face."
Ossiana's ears remained perk in interest along the way, her head turning from sight to sight as the feeling of nostalgia hugged around her. A smile was stuck on her face the entire time, the occasional "Oooh, I remember that," and "Whoa...that's new.." coming from her as they explored.

~

Sonni kept a five to six step pace ahead of Flynn, mumbling to herself but forcing a smile onto her face when she received waves, smiles, bows, and happy greetings from the people around her. It was only then that she noticed that her disguise had disappeared, almost making her curse. However, she stopped herself once again.

~

I can think of numerous people who would loathe those adorable faces, Wiezen thought to himself blatantly before leaning against the wall of the carriage and closing his eyes for a moment, hoping that the day would find a smoother mood for the atmosphere to settle in.
Enricho: (He couldn't help but grin as he saw the excitement radiating from her) I don't think I've ever seen you this happy and excited, Oss
Helga cradled Zealia closely as she snuggled against her. She rested her back against the seat and closed her eyes for a brief moment, sighing softly. The next few minutes of silence was suddenly interrupted by loud coughs coming from the corner of the carriage. It was no other than Elijah himself, coughing uncontrollably. He looked quite pale and seemed to be aching. Helga sighed and elevated his son as well, patting his back lightly. "Looks like someone ate too fast." She said. Elijah whimpered, his ears drooping as he moaned in pain.
Wiezen gave a "hmph" that almost came forth as a slight sneer when he heard Elijah's whimpering. "Can't say I didn't forewarn them." He said quietly to himself, his eyes remaining closed while he awaited Sonni's return. He had already figured that they were going to have to wait for her anyways. After all, this place was more than enormous and he had no idea how to get around fully just yet.

~

"Hm?" Ossiana's ears perked and she turned to give him a look, her smile growing a bit. "Today's a big and exciting day for Sonni, I've finally been able to visit a place that I haven't been to in waaaay to long, and, most importantly, I'm here with you. What don't I have to be happy about right now?"
Enricho: No, I'm glad to see you happy, love. It's that smile of yours that lets me know things are going okay
"Oh Wiezen," Helga began. "Don't say that." The mother began to rub his stomach in a way to comfort the pain, holding her son closely. Helga unexpectedly placed Elijah on Wiezen's lap while she went to grab Zealia who was also beginning to suffer from a stomachache.

Elijah's droopy ears dropped even more as he stared at his father with weak, puppy eyes. He rested his small chin on his chest, snuggling a bit against him while purring softly in pain.
Wiiezen stared down at the child for a full second or so before letting out a sigh. He couldn't help but to feel sympathy for his son, and he began to rub his stomach just as Helga had done.

~

Ossiana giggled, her usual orange hued blush creeping across her cheeks. She looked up at him and gave a little smirking grin. "Does that mean you want me to uh...take a nap with you? I mean, I can get everything myself, but you need your rest."
Enricho: I'm fine, Ossiana. I had enough of a rest before. Besides, it's best to be with you as much as I can (He gave her another smile. His arm snaked behind her, reached towards her right hip. In a quick flash, he pulled her towards him, holding her close as he walked with her)
Elijah continued to whimper softly, his ears perking the slightest when he was scratched on his belly. The hybrid's ears drooped closed and he snuggled against his father.

"See?" Helga began. "No point in holding grudges against their cute little faces." She expanded her familiar, contagious smile that revealed her hidden dimples. The witch returned to massaging Zealia's aching tummy, humming lightly to calm her. She then began to realize that Wiezen Jr. and Jacob, who wasn't a fast eater, both began to whine in discomfort. "Huh... Strange... Unlikely thee all are suffering from a stomachache."
Wiezen rolled his eyes when Helga had told him that there was no pin in holding "grudges". "Fine line between a grudge and common sense." He muttered, his point only further proven when he heard Jr. and Jacob being drug into the same predicament as Zealia and Eli. "Hate to say I toldja so...eh, not really. I toldja so."

~

Ossiana smirked a bit as she cuddled against him while they walked. "Well, perhaps I wasn't just referring to resting ya big goof." Her fingers laced around his, and she slowly shifted his hand down her hip and rested it on her butt instead. Her lips began to press against his neck playfully in a series of small kisses until she stopped to speak. "With that said, I think getting a little resting room for us both might make things easier."
Enricho: (As he felt his hand move from her hip to her rear, he gave her a sly smile) Well, when you put it that way, then maybe we should (He began to lightly squeeze her rear as he kept his hand on it)

(At this point, I guess Enricho is more of an ass man XD)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Lmao over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Even that disgusting bug tail can't turn him off XD over a year ago
But it can cut something off XD And also make smoothies... over a year ago
Ossiana blushed orange with a small grin. "Then it's settled. We'll go and get our room first. Then I'll take a little look around for some stuff I need and I'll be back in no time! And then we can have our...fun." Her rear swayed slightly just at the thought of it. It would be a nice treat for us both before the wedding too.., she thought to herself.
Enricho: (He turned to her, hos eyes filled with lust, as he looked at her with affection) I look forward to it, love (Without warning or hesitation, he slapped her rear in a lustful manner, unable to keep his hands off of her already)
Ossiana's blush only increased in intensity when she felt her rear be smacked. Her tail whipped around behind her and returned the favor, delivering a smack to his rear that was slightly harder than she expected. But with the sensation that she began to feel throughout her body, the burning tingle of lust, she didn't too much notice. Her tongue licked across her lips as she looked up at him and immediately began to pull him along to go find their room. "As am I. But we're going to be doing a lot more than just looking.
Enricho: I hope we do. I can barely contain myself, love. (He followed behind her at her hurried pace, wanting to reach their room as soon as possible, his lust showing, but trying his best to hold it back for now)
Ossiana's eyes darted around, searching for a place where they could get a room and have time all to themselves. She could feel that familiar fire of affection starting to grow some, and that made her rush all the more necessary. "Ooo, that one looks nice!" Her gaze landed upon a place called The Marsh Inn. The place itself looked like an vast cabin, both wide and tall in its own respective manner. She pulled Enricho along with her to the entrance and pushed the curtains aside.

Within the Inn, the floors were made up clean, soft and luxuriously green grass. Some of the strange new trees of Deodrain sat off in the corners, or growing through the floors and ceilings. There was an entire room dedicated to nothing but liquor, and the other to food while the rest of the place consisted of rooms, lanterns, and a staircase that led down instead of up.
Oss looked around the place for a moment, her head tipping back for her to see the large chandelier above them as they entered the lobby. "We should get one of those for home..."
Enricho: (His eyes moved around the lobby, trying to see all there was to see, before Ossiana pointed out the chandelier above them) Hmm.... perhaps we should, but only if it would fit in our home
"Well if it can't then we can make it fit! I mean, with a little digging we could pretty much do anything with our home now that I think about it." Ossiana said, placing her finger to her chin in thought. She went to the counter and took in a deep breath before asking for a room. It didn't take but a minute for her to pay, but instead of a key she received a small orb. And then turn to Enricho with a accomplished grin. "Hehe, we got a underground room."
Enricho: An underground room? (He looked at the strange orb in her hand, before he scratched the side of his head in confusion) Do you think you can help me understand that?
Ossiana pointed towards the staircase that lead downwards. "Well, we're gonna go that way first. This here is the key that we'll be using for our room." She said, holding up the small orb that the man behind the counter had given her. "Come on, I'll show you how it works before I go!" She puled him with her gently with a small tug at his hand. She went to the descending staircase, who's stairs were covered with growing grass and a few flowers here and there, and started on her way down.
Enricho: (He followed behind her, being pulled slowly as she lead the way. He looked around at the stairs and the plant life growing from it in wonder and amazement, as he continued to stay behind her and allowed her to lead the way)
Ossiana sniffed at the air as they continued down the stairs. "Mmm, smells like nature." She commented, her ears twitching. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, they came across two hallways. One was to their left, while the other was to their right. In between the hallways was a thick trunk where the tree above them had grown through. The small orb in her possession lit up with a green glow before becoming transparent. A second later, the green glow formed a directional arrow that pointed off to their left. And so she went left. The arrow didn't change directions until they came to an intersection between the rooms where a smaller flight of stairs were straight ahead of them, the arrow within the orb pointing in that direction. So she followed it down the stairs until they made it to their room.

Oddly enough, the room had no door, and instead had thick curtains that acted as one, along with a barrier that prevented anyone without access from entering. Around the door frame, the vines of a rose bush grew around it, a red carpet of petals resting at the foot of the door and leading into the room. "Neat...well, here we are!" Oss exclaimed, looking to the orb as its green glow returned.
Enricho: (He looked around the room, amazed at the beauty and work that went into it) This is already by far more relaxing than an inn in Edrain. I know for a fact that it's cleaner
"And it has THAT!" Ossiana squealed in delight as she pointed at the hot water that seeped in through an opening in the ceiling, which filled the steaming hot tub below it. The walls around it were finely crafted from what seemed to be marble and stone. She looked to the bed that extended from the wall, held up by strong looking roots. The sheets were hand crafted from silk and cotton, and the long pillow that had been placed on it stuffed with sheep wool for softness and comfort. Above them, a small candle lit chandelier of lanterns turned slowly in a clockwise motion. The room had its own wine cabinet, as well as a choice of fresh sparkling water alongside it.

"We need one of those too..." Ossiana said in amazement, her finger pointing at the cabinet while her tail extended out to fiddle with the chandelier carefully in amusement.
Enricho: (His eyes moved around the room, looking at the many assortment of romantic and fancy items placed in there) I guess this is the suite. (He turned to see Ossiana pointing at the cabinet) Yeah, I think our home would do nicely with one of those
"I know right!" Ossiana said in agreement gasping seconds later as she found something else that amused her. She ran over to the open closet and stuck her head inside. "Whoa! Is this a closet? Why's it so big!? We NEED ONE!" Even though they actually didn't. She was already beginning to jot down what everything looked like in her head, though with a few minor to major differences. "Our burrow's gonna be a super burrow! It'll be way better than Helga's stupid cozy cabin!"
Enricho: Agreed. Cabin's are overrated anyway. But aren't you forgetting something, Oss? You did need to get something, right?
Ossiana's ears perked and she pulled her head from the closet. "Something I need to...oh, that's right!" She giggled to herself before suddenly running to him and jumping into his arms, smashing her lips into his in a passionate kiss. She moaned quietly as she licked his tongue with hers, and then pulled away. "I'll be back in few, kay?"
Enricho: (He wrapped his arms around her, trying his best to keep himself balanced as she jumped into his arms, returning the kiss before she pulled away) Alright. See you soon, love (He sat on the bed, his hands interlocked as he waited for her to return)
Ossiana turned around to give him a wave before she left, running back up the flights of stairs and down the hallways so that she could reach the lobby. All that needed to be done now was finding what she needed and it was back to her lover for their alone time.
Enricho: (His eyes gazed around the room. The water from the tub looked warm and soothing, but he felt that the didn't need another bath. His eyes trailed over to the wine cabinet. He knew that if he started drinking, he wouldn't be able to stop, so he took his eyes off of them immediately and continued to look around the room as he waited)
In Ossiana's absence, the room was left to Enricho in silence while she went out and about with a goal set in mind to accomplish.

The room was silence, yes, that is until a couple of minutes later someone came to check on the room's occupant. "Heello?! Ching Chong! Heellooo?! Room service! Free! Come to door please!" The voice of a woman spoke.
Enricho: (Listening to the voice on the opposite end, he walked to the door and opened it to see who it was, having a few ideas as to who it may be)
Icy silver eyes stared up at Enricho as soon as he opened the door. And of course, it was none other than Macross, dressed in only an apron and thin, revealing lingerie. She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down into loving lust filled kiss, her tongue ravishing around in his mouth as she pushed him back into the room. The curtains fell behind her as she finally pulled away, a thick strand of saliva severing as she did so, and she grinned. "Hello, love. Missed me?"
Enricho: (He was surprised to see Macross there, but was unable to react as her tongue ravished his mouth, twirling around his before she pushed him back. Blinded by the affection, he tried to shake himself out of his lust) Macross?! I didn't expect you to try something so... surprising. But... Ossiana is out and will be back in a moment. I don't know how she will react to... well, herself
Is this considered cheating :P over a year ago
Also, gotta go to class. Be back in an 시간 (Unless computers are used today. I'm a filthy cheater XD) over a year ago
It isn't considered cheating if it's herself...maybe xD over a year ago
Macross rolled her eyes playfully, her hand creeping down into his pants where her fingers stroked against his underwear. "Who says that I'll still be here once she arrives?~" She mused, grinding her body against his slowly. "Or perhaps...I will." She grabbed a hold of his length through his undergarment and squeezed it gently. "Oh~, it seems that someone else is rather excited to see me as well." She gave a short lived seductive chuckle. "But she won't have to worry...I'm going to see to it that I take good care of you, love."
Enricho: (He moaned. He was clearly enjoying it. He was enjoying himself very much. But he was not sure if he should. He tried to speak to Macross through his pleasured moans) I don't know, Macross. You saw how she was. She was... not the most happy of your affection towards me.
"Oh, was she not?" Macross stood to the tips of her toes and placed a small, soft bite on his neck. Her breathes were warm, calm. Her tongue peeked from her lips and licked across his collar bone as she started to stroke his length. "Would she truly be angry if you were to be pleasured by someone other than herself? If so, then I doubt that she'd have much to worry about with us, correct?" The fingers on her free hand ran across his chest, unbuttoning each button slowly. One by one. She continued to stroke his length before sliding her hand down into his underwear, this time grabbing a hold of it bare. Her thumb rubbed across the hole in his tip slowly in a circular motion.
Enricho: (He continued to moan, trying his best not to let the lust envelop him, as she continued to please him as best as she could). She’s not a very trusting person. Well, you aren’t, but you know what I mean. The last thing I’d want to do is test her… Your trust, Mac.
"Hmm, is that so? Surely she, I, trust myself, yes?" Macross kissed his chest gently. "Well then, let me show you how much you're testing my trust." She removed her hand from his pants, taking his hand in hers just to turn him towards the bed. She went to the bed herself and bent over before, revealing the black thongs that she had decided to slip on prior to coming. She tore through the lingerie around her thighs and swayed her rear slowly. Her juices could be seen sliding down her inner legs and too her ankles. "Does this look like you're testing my trust, love?~" She bit her lip seductively. "Iiii want you. Come, you need my care, Richo~"
Enricho: (He stared over her body, his erection completely full now, unable to look away. He desired to give her everything she desired, and even tempted to ignore his thoughts and his fears and do as she wanted. As he stared, he stopped himself, and turned away) I-I'm sorry, Mac. I just don't know. Oss, you rather, is the only person who I can really trust in this world. But if she can't even trust me to be alone for a few moments, then..... I just don't know. I'm sorry
Macross let out a sigh, even pouting a bit. "Who says that I can't trust you, Richo?" She went to him and turned him to face her. "After all we've been through, you and I. You being my first..." She laced her fingers with his and led his hand under the apron that she wore and in between her thighs, her skin highly warm there. She moaned softly into his ear purposely while rubbing his fingers against her entrance. "You trust me, right?~" She asked, looking up at him with a grin that was damn near identical to Ossiana's as she pushed his index finger inside herself, moaning a bit more.