windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8451-8500 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
A small blush spread onto her cheeks, and she paused for a moment. Ossiana wrapped her arms around Enricho's waist in a rather odd fashion. She pulled her backside away, and as she moved to slam it forward, she pulled her lover's waist towards hers. Doing so caused Enricho's erection to push deep down into her forcefully, roughly all at once, her entrance swallowing it whole. She gasped sharply, her walls clenching his erection tightly as she shook violently in a orgasm, hugging herself against him as her back formed an almost perfect arch.

~

Sonni rubbed her arm a little, forcing out a small chuckle after Flynn had walked away from her. She half expected Barthalamuel to say something, but oddly enough the pearly serpent remained silent.
She looked over to Helga when she was asked about Bonnus. "She... actually...kinda sort of maybe doesn't know that I'm here at the moment. But she's been good for the most aside from the passed few days. We're not allowed to have any sort of sex while we're engaged until after the wedding, so she might be slightly...ehh...frustrated in a way. Just a little."
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He wrapped his arms tightly around her, about to let out a loud moan as he felt Ossiana crash against with, taking his erection deep into her. Once he was able to collect his sense, he began to thrust into her, allowing his pace to start small and slow as he began to please her again)
Ossiana let out a sudden growl, her hand moving from under the water and clasping onto his shoulders. She mashed her lips into his, her ships beginning to move against his wildly, water splashing violently around them. Her tongue shoved itself into his mouth aggressively, scrubbing into and around his as she moaned uncontrollably.
Enricho: (His tongue began to move around her own aggressively, as his thrusts became harder. Without warning, Enricho took her legs and lifted her off the ground and above the water now, allowing her to wrap her body around him, as he continued to thrust into her, her legs dangling off each side of him as he continued to press his tongue against hers affectionately)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: Oh, that sounds dreadful! Us nymphs can't go over 100 days without sex... Or else we'll die. Literally. Well I'm sure after today you two will have plenty of time to bond... Um... Congratulations? Yes, Happy Christmas!

She laughed awkwardly and counted her fingers behind her back, then glanced at Wiezen only to frown when she realized he was still smoking. She wanted to stop him but she knew it would lead nowhere but more arguments and silence. Her eyes lightened the slightest when she felt a tug on her sleeve and looked down to interlock her emerald eyes to mismatched ones. Zealia mumbled at her mother, and she appeared to understand exactly what she was saying. Helga searched through her black purse and pulled out a small baby bottle that contained strange, green liquid.

Helga: There we go. One bottle of cyclops blood for Ms. Lia.

Zealia took it carefully and hugged her mother before drinking some and running off to play in the field with her brothers.
"Happy... Christmas? Uuuh...thanks...i guess?" Sonni furrowed her brows in confusion, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. This wasn't what she had been expecting when she had come to see them. She tapped the points of her index fingers together much like Ossiana did. She looked down the exact same time that Helga had, but reared back a little at what the witch had given the child.

Wiezen continued to smoke his cigar, his attention only turning at the sound of another carriage coming towards them, this time being pulled by two bigger than normal wildebeest like beasts.

The creatures had four horns instead of just two, brown glistening fur and more muscle mass than the more average versions of themselves. Behind them, a carriage similar the previous one was being pulled. They were moving quickly, charging forward as if they were a part of a stampede with no intentions of stopping. But as it got closer, it could be noticed that there was actually just one big wildebeest with two heads. And it wasn't stopping.

"They're here! Yes!" Sonni said, relieved that they would finally be able to be on their way. She stepped out in front of the beasts as they were charging forward and held out her arms as if she were trying to give someone a hug. "Hey guys!!"

"VHAT you doing?! VHAT ARE YOU DO-" Barthalamuel had began to hiss when he saw that the creatures weren't stopping. But before he could get it all out, was thrown up into the air along with Sonni as the beasts slid to a stop, one of them using it's wide snout to scoop and throw the woman into the air a little.

Sonni landed on one of the beasts heads where she hugged its snout while patting the other head's horn. She got a deep groan in response. "I missed you too, yes I did~ Yes I did!~" She cooed while snuggling against them. Afterwards, she hopped down onto the ground and rubbed under their chins, turning back to the others. The door to the carriage swung open. "Well? What's​ the hold up? You guys ready to get going or what?"

~

Ossiana let's out a small gasp of surprise when she was lifted from the water, not wanting to pull away from him at all. But then her head threw back in a moan when he began continued to thrust into her, her hips rocking against his and her legs wrapping around him tightly. She moaned his name drunkly, begging him not to stop and telling him to go harder.
Enricho: (He held onto her tightly, as his hands snaked their way down to her rear and tightly gripped them to keep her from falling out of his grasp, as he started to thrust harder into her, moaning as he did so)
Helga dropped her bag almost immediately when she witnessed the beast, her mouth agape to its fullest potential. She stood immobile for a few seconds before she ran toward the giant without hesitation and hugged one of it's arms, the width of them both clearly not long enough to be coiled. She nuzzled her cheek against the fur, unintentionally leaving her scent of warm vanilla and roses on them. When she pulled away, she looked like she was on the bridge of tears at this creature she found rather adorable.

On the other hand, the alchemist didn't seem impressed at the slightest.

Flynn: There's no hold up. That thing literally just arrived. I thought patience was a natural characteristic here.

He climbed on board with no difficulty at all, as if it were second nature. Which was odd for a simple human.

"I wonder how hard it would to sneak one of these back home. It can fit on the bed... I think... Maybe not.." The witch thought.

But that didn't change the fact that Helga already loved this creature. She was an animal lover of all kinds. She giggled to herself and elevated her bag along with her children, boarding them onto the carriage. She waited for Rosemary and Franziska to climb up as well until it was only Wiezen and herself missing. Her fingers tapped each other in hesitation, but she managed to extend her hand out to him so that they could board together.
Jade_23 commented…
jUsT LeT WiEzGlA bE hApPy DaMnIt over a year ago
Sonni watched as the witch adored the the two-headed beast. The one that she herself had managed to tame....sort of. It didn't listen to her all of the time, but to her, that was just part of process and progress to be made. There weren't many of these creatures left.
And then Flynn had decided to make a remark. "I didn't mean... literally... nevermind." Sonni let out a sigh as she had watched Flynn board the carriage. Beginning to regret her decision, she climbed into the carriage after him, the inside of it seeming to expand with each person's that entered it, the seats multiplying themselves to fit the number of occupants within.

Meanwhile, Wiezen stared up at the beast, only showing vague interest while smoking his cigar still, taking slow drags from it. His eyes cut towards Helga. "One of these days you're gonna run and try to hug something that won't like you back." He paused to take another drag from his cigar, which was nearly at its end. He had smoked it down passed the point that he was supposed to stop at, but he didn't care. "Ladies first." He said, nodding towards the carriage but not taking her hand. Instead he grabbed the boxes that he had been expecting Sonni to grab and checked them to make sure they were still unscathed.

~

Ossiana moved her hips faster against his, rougher. The building pressure of the pleasure she felt began to grow until it overflowed, bringing forth an intense climax that left her gasping for air, but she couldn't stop moving her hips.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (He continued to thrust into her, the sensation of her climax only exciting him further, as he pushed into her as deep as he possibly could, before he let it out inside of her, moaning in satisfaction and pleasure as it began to fill the inside of her)
Helga kept her arm extended even after she was rejected, keeping it there awkwardly while her long ears flattened. Oh... She stood there quietly after he spoke, curling her lips to one side in thought.

"One of these days you're gonna run a try to hug something that won't like you back."

She managed a small smile and unexpectedly took a step forward where she dodged the box he held and wrapped her arms around his waist, nuzzling her cheek against his chest and looking back up at him with her beaming emerald eyes.

Helga: Do yooouuu like me baack?
"At the moment, less than I feel I'm supposed to." Wiezen answered without hesitation, shifting the gifts that he held into his other arm as he took one last, long drag from his cigar. By the time he flicked it away, it was nearly crumbs of what it once was, almost ashes. He blew the smoke out into her face and looked towards the carriage. "Now can you please hurry up so we can get this over with." Day of fun my ass... He muttered to himself mentally.

~

Ossiana hugged him tightly as he felt his juices shooting into her, drool sliding out the corners of her mouth as she hit a third climax, her walls pulsating madly. Her body trembled, and she repeated "I love you" in a trembling voice repeatedly.
Enricho: And I, love you (He held her closer than last time, panting heavily, as he slowly sat her down back into the bath, but still kept his arms around her)
Helga kept her arms around him for only a couple more seconds until she hesitated to remove her arms. She scratched her arms awkwardly and sighed softly. But then her eyes squinted and she coughed when the wave of smoke hit her, releasing him immediately. She coughed some more, her hair turning an ashy orange, resembling a dead leaf before they finally returned to normal. She shuddered slightly before clearing her throat.

Helga: I'm... Sorry...

Her frown deepened when she turned around and climbed herself up into the carriage, taking a seat in the isolated section of the transportation. She tapped her fingers awkwardly before looking at Sonni.

Helga: Hey, uhm... Do thou mind if I take the room thee offered earlier?
Ossiana held on to him, holding him closely even after being sat back down into the bath. She kissed his chest, his neck, his jaw, his cheeks and lips repeatedly, vibrations of pleasure still swimming across her body and bringing glee as she panted heavily.

~

Sonni was staring out the small square of a window, spacing out when Helga had finally got in. "Huh?" She turned her head, snapped out of her daze by Helga's voice. "Oh, a room? Sure." She paused for a moment. "Wait, you too?" She tried to stop the frown that was coming to her face, only to result in her lips becoming a flat line. "S-sure, no problem...heheh..heh... I'll just let them know that you'll be in a room for two an--"

"Uh yeah, no." Wiezen cut in as he climbed onto the carriage, pushing the boxes in first. "I'd rather go straight to the source of the liquor myself, thank you very much. We can drop everyone else off or somethin' if that's what they want." He said while taking his seat in a corner closer to the carriage's door before it closed on its own. He stared at it for a moment, and then shrugged.

Sonni was silent for a second or so, but then forced a small smile and just nodded as the carriage began to move, pulled by the beast outside.
Helga's saw Sonni's reaction when she asked for a room, frowning herself moments later. She unexpectedly placed a hand on Sonni's and forced a smile herself.

Helga: Actually, never mind. I'm sure the children would reschedule their nap anytime they want.. Heh... *lowers her ears slightly* I'll just do what um... Guests are suppose to do, I think? Yeah... If you don't mind, I'll be near my children most of the time since I don't really have a... second person to watch them for the time being... Is that alright?
Enricho: (He rested on the opposite side, still exhausted from their moment of pleasure and fun) So, did you enjoy yourself?
Ossiana nodded immediately at his question. "D-did you enjoy y-yourself too, love?" She asked, before a small playful smirk came to her lips. "Or do I not need to ask?"

~

Sonni didn't say anything for a moment or so in response to Helga's words. But then she looked over at her. "I-It's fine Helga. I was just going to give everyone a quick tour anyways, so if you need to get some rest with the kids you can. The actual Ball doesn't start in another four hours so...yeah..."

Wiezen sat with his arms crossed, but kept shifting slightly in restless agitation. He felt around in his pockets and pulled out a third cigar. Third time's the charm, and he was glad that he came prepared. He placed it safely into his breast pocket for later use. He then went on to pulling out his book and skimming through it before he stopped to actually began reading.
Enricho: I think you know the answer to that one, love (He gave her a loving smile)
Helga: Take thine time, Shire. It's always a pleasure to discover new things and learn about them. I am a very curious person after all, so don't worry about me... But thank you...

The corner of her lips curled into a genuine smile, her attention soon getting caught by her children who wanted to play. And so she created a small little game and allowed Elijah to ride her knee where she'd lift it up and down repeatedly to mimic a horse ride, one that Eli never failed to giggle at with snorts in the end.
Ossiana smiled warmingly at him, her hands reaching out to cup his face within their palms as she looked at his smile. "This one...this one is the one that I would love to see much more..." He seemed so...so at ease and happy with that smile. Which made her smile a little more.

~

Sonni smiled a little herself, giving the witch a nod before turning to watch the children play for a moment. And then she turned to Wiezen, looking to try again with conversation. "So..uh Wiezen, I heard that you've been working?"

Wiezen peered up from his book, a quill now in his hand as he was jotting down a few things to remember. "Well yeah, I had to do something to prevent from being bored. Plus, I needed​ the finances."

"If it's something to keep you from being bored then it has to be interesting right? What do you do now?" Sonni asked, unable to deny her curiosity, but also glad that she hadn't gotten a half of an answer.

"Started off building things for the town after I had to... what's the right word...uhh, reevaluate myself due to...things." Wiezen went back to writing. "Then I became a hunter for Edrain, hunting whatever needs to be hunted. Witches, wendigos, werewolves, winged demons, whatever. They're all the same to me half the time."

"A hunter...for Edrain?" Sonni furrowed her brow. "Have you ever thought of reconsidering?"

"You're asking a person who's honestly reconsidered life and everything in it at one point or another." Wiezen answered dully. "Why? Got something better? Because I don't."

"Actually, I don't either. But I'm sure Bonnie does." Sonni said, thinking back to a discussion that she and Bonnus had a few nights ago.
Enricho: (He continued to smile to her more, before he finally noticed how much time they had been spending) Oh, we should be getting ready. I hope we still have enough time
As Zealia waited her turn to ride the imaginary horse which was her moteher's knee, she walked around aimlessly in the moving carriage, drinking the last of her "juice" with a loud burp. She peeked at her father's book, crawling up the seats and up his back, only to sit on his head, gripping herself with her small claws. Helga sighed from where she sat and elevated Zealia off Wiezen's hair, asking her politely not to interfere with his reading as she sat her back down next to her.
Ossiana's ears perked and she nodded quickly as she realized that they were supposed to be on their way, her tail lifting to act as an extra limb to help bathe her lover. Her hands moved in circular motions across his chest and shoulders while she snuck small kisses in every now and then.

~

When Zealia had crawled up onto his head, the pages of the book seem to become completely blank. He didn't seem to have any problem with his daughter sitting on his head, and just continued to write, though nothing he wrote appeared on the page until Zealia was elevated from his head. He closed it after he finished and looked to Sonni. "So, how's royalty been for you?"

"Oh..well..." Sonni began with a light blush of embarrassment. "It's been pretty fun for the most. I've gotten to see so much stuff that I would have never thought existed. The Oni folk are a rowdy bunch, and I guess I just..fit in there. I've gotten to learn things like the Sage arts, the different kind of bugs that you'll run across out in the fields. I've been...happy, man. Things have been good."

"Well that's good to hear. Sounds better than anything I've been up to as of lately." Wiezen responded. He stared down at his book for a moment before storing it away. "Congratulations on your big day today. You deserve it."

Sonni couldn't help but give a cheeky smile, rubbing her neck lightly. "Thank you."
Enricho: (He noticed her kisses, and couldn't help but grin as he washed her) If you keep that up, there's no telling what I'll do. And I don't think we can risk any more time
Sounds better than anything I've been up to as of lately.

The nymph's heart immediately dropped seconds after he spoke. She clutched her dress lightly with her ears completely flattened, her jumping knee coming to a stop. Was the date not... Something? Or the dance? Or the dinners? Or the cooking lessons?

"Oh..." She said accidentally out loud to herself, playing with her fingers on her lap. She tried to take the attention away from her by releasing a short, almost painful chuckle as she looked around, swallowing the burning knot in her throat. She made eye contact with Sonni for a brief moment, revealing the tears that stung her eyes. Her mouth quivered into a forced smile as she spoke, her voice cracking momentarily as she looked for an excuse. "S-Sorry... I just... I just got a little emotional knowing how far you two have come and even through everything... You're finally happy... Finally together... No arguments... No petty discussions... No silence... No leaving each other or neglecting one another... By just being next you, I can sense how it's like to feel secure and bold... To feel happiness burning in you... And complete... You two are perfect... The perfect relationship." She finished the last few words in a whisper, wiping away her tears and clearing her throat. "Congratulations... For finding what you were missing..."
"Oh but I can't--help-myself." Ossiana responded between the kisses that she placed over his body. She looked up at him. "But you're right, we can't waste anymore time... though it was WORTH IT, and I want to do it again, I will try not to... until we're done." She tried to sneak the last part in as she scrubbed his back with her tail.

~

Sonni paused when she seen the tears in Helga's eyes. She looked down at her feet for a few seconds. "No arguments? H-hah!" She said suddenly. "Me and Bonnie argue all the time. When she doesn't want me to drink too much, or when I'm​ too lazy to make a sandwich, and when I go off without letting her know. But as long as we let each other know that we love one another to the fullest then none of that matters. But I wouldn't go off saying that we're perfect. I mean, she's perfect to me yeah, but we've had our flip sides too." Which was only once or twice, the ones that were actually more serious. But even then, they found resolve rather quickly, and everything was back to normal in minutes.

Wiezen just rolled his eyes and bit his tongue for the time being. "I need...a drink..." He muttered to himself.
Enricho: Of course, Oss. When we return home, we will have more than enough time to enjoy ourselves. And I know I will enjoy every second of it (The last sentence, he whispered lustfully in her ear, as he continued to wash her body)
Helga: But those fights... Those arguments are barely anything to give a flying feather about compared to what... To what others have to deal with...

But as long as we let each other know that we love one another to the fullest then none of that matters.

She managed to pull off a sincere smile through her face, curling a lock of her hair behind her long ears. She was right.

Helga: Back to normal in minutes? That... That is a short amount of time that I believe every couple craves for... But... Yes... You're right... I just... I just wish everyone would think like you... Th-thanks... And again, Congratulations.

She sniffled lightly with the sleeve of her arm, staring at the nothingness below her as she thought about some things.
Sonni blinked for a moment. She had thought that... hadn't she? It must've slipped out without her noticing, but it wasn't important enough to think on. So she shrugged it off and smiled. "Thanks again, and it's no problem at all." She said, patting Helga on the back.

"Oh for the love of-- can I get out now? Or have my liquor? You said that there would be liquor here and there's none, squat. It was the only reason I stepped into this damn thing and there's zip." Wiezen said in annoyance as he thought about it. "Nada, nothin'. A d I could've been spared the subliminals. So if you were lying then I'm goin' home. I've had enough of that for today already........unless you can get me one of those refillable gourds."

"Psh, deal." Sonni said, worried at first that he was just going to up and leave. "Sorry... about that. I forgot that the other carriage had the alcohol and stuff...well that, and it was the only thing I could think of to get you in here. B-but can definitely get you gourde! Count on it!"

"I've been counting since I got on this thing...but alright." Wiezen responded with a nod. "I'm going to hold you to that then."

~

Ossiana shivered slightly at his last few words. "I'll make sure of it~" She began to scrubs the suds from his hair now and pour water over him to rinse him off.
Enricho: (He allowed the warm water to pour over him, as the suds began to flow down his body and into the water. He continued to wash Ossiana, doing what he could as his eyes were closed to avoid them stinging from the soap)
Helga continued playing with her fingers, chipping off the nail polish from her nails out of anxiety. She looked at Wiezen for a brief three seconds when he was done complaining, managing a small smile.

Helga: Are thou excited for anything else besides drinking, Wiezen?
Jade_23 commented…
*is ready to receive backlash from irish daddy* over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Helga's used to getting lashes from daddy, huh XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
well, not recently cos wiezen is being a salty leprechaun over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Don't worry. I'm sure he'll drag her into some room to give her those lashes sooner 또는 later XD over a year ago
"Nope." Wiezen answered, but then paused for a moment. "Except the wedding. After all, that's why I'm here, for a wedding. Your wedding," He said, glancing briefly at Sonni. And again, he bit his tongue and prevented something else from coming forth and instead just waved it off and left it at that. "I think I'll add a shot of the strongest thing you have to that too. I'm gonna need it. And if not, who cares, I'll still take it."

Sonni stared at him for a moment before shrugging. "There's plenty for more than just a shot. I mean...I would know. I'll see what I can do for ya."

"Then in that case I'll take a bottle and pay for it." Wiezen turned his attention to the blank ceiling of the carriage.

~

Ossiana got all of the soap and suds off of her lover's body and finger combed it out of the way of his eyes before smiling. "You can open them now love, I made sure to get every spec off of you." She leaned in to sniff at him. "Haaaah~ And you smell so good!" She nuzzled his neck, getting the soap that lathered her body onto him. "....Oops..." She furrowed her brow and splashed some water onto him, washing it off with ease. She smiled again afterwards.
Enricho: (He tried his best to not get excited again as he felt her body against his. He opened his eyes, her smile there to greet him as he did so) Thank you, Oss
Helga: Right... That's... the only reason... Yeah... Fun...

She rolled her eyes softly and sighed, turning her attention the other side where she stared out the window at the moving landscape. She fidgeted with her fingers again with a frown on her face, rubbing her arms every now and then.
"Right? That's what I said." Wiezen commented, his voice bland for a moment before he turned the other way and kicked his feet up against the opposite wall.

"Just out of curiosity, how much do you think you can drink?" Sonni asked Wiezen, not wanting silence to settle over them so soon. And if anything, she felt as if she could really talk to him without feeling awkward, or like a stranger.

"I'm Irish, stressed about something because if it isn't one thing it's a freagin'nother, I'm not fully human so that's gotta play a part in somethin', I'm a chef who tastes alcohols, I love to drink, I've grown to loathe life half of the time, my friends are either dead, dicks, daisies, decent, douchebags or all of the above except decent, two of my kids are dead, an actual nice day without subliminal bull shit and this and that comes every once in a while--less than they should really--, I'm starting to get headaches more often, aaaaand alcohol hasn't killed me yet and is sadly the closest thing I have to reliable venting besides cutting, punching, or stabbing something in the face, and I'm just trying to enjoy what little I can before it gets crapped on. And that's only half of it. So...whatever amount a person like that can drink...I can drink more." He shrugged.

Sonni's mouth was left slightly agape for a second or so, trying to speak but unable to find the words for a moment. "....uh....yeah...I can um... you need some drinks..."

~

"You know you don't have to thank me babe," Ossiana kissed his lips softly. She smiled once more. "Now we need to hurry and find you something nice to wear. I heard that weddings are big formal events."
Enricho: Indeed they are. But I don't know if I have anything else to wear but my normal attire
"Then we'll grab you something along the way." Ossiana placed her finger to her cheek in thought. "If we can get there first, which I know we can, it's just in a matter of time, then we can get you something to wear." She smiled. "What do you think?"
Enricho: Well, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea, love
A wonderful...idea....
This brought a light blush and a cheeky smile to Ossiana's face in which her dimples popped out. It wasn't just the feeling of being of use to someone, but being of use to him in a way that mattered. She kissed him lovingly, running her fingers through his hair slowly. She grinned at him when she pulled away. "Looks like we have a plan then! Let's go!"
While staring out the window, her eyebrows furrowed the slightest when she Wiezen's bland tone while agreeing. A small sigh escaped her chest as she leaned against the carriage and looked outside, admiring the changing view. She was kind of not having this day anymore. She lowkey wanted to go back home, where she wouldn't embarrass herself again or make others angry. Maybe this was the reason since the start of why she never used to visit the outside world. Because either something screwed her up or she screwed something up. Her frown darkened, stopping with fidgeting her fingers and instead letting them clutch her dress tightly in thought.
"You think?" Wiezen said, resting his arms behind his head. He closed his eyes for a moment and only listened to the sound of the carriage rolling onwards. At this point, he was ready to get there and leave. Or leave as soon as the damn thing stopped. If it weren't for the fact that he knew alcohol was going to be there he would've just left. And at the same time, he wanted some type of relief from the utter disappointment that he felt. He felt it to the point that he wished that he just had gone by himself. Forgot about the other envelope and got to the mountains first.

The windows of the carriage soon met darkness as the beast seemed to take them through some sort of tunnel, only dim streaks of light managing to pierce through every so often. Barthalamuel's royal emerald eyes glowed dimly within the dark, switching from person to person for a brief few seconds before they closed.

Sonni gave a small cough, the only sound that she made as she was silent within the dark.
Helga's emerald eyes glowed in the dark, them disappearing every now and then when she blinked. Her triplet's eyes also glowed dimly as they looked around at the wave of darkness that overcame them. They mumbled a little in worry and confusion, but Helga reminded them it was going to be okay by elevating them back into her lap and holding them tightly.
Sonni turned her head to look out the window again, drifting off into thought as her eyes caught the flickering Ray's of light that revealed themselves as they went through the tunnel. This was nothing like she had imagined it to be. She had pictured everyone laughing and talking from the moment she arrived, only to find out that barely anything had changed besides Wiezen's sense of honesty, Flynn's eyepatch, and the size of Helga's children. But she kept her hopes up. Maybe it had just been a bad morning for everyone...or maybe she just wanted to have the benefit of doubt for them. And then she spoke. "Um...has..has anyone any idea of where Macross is or if she's coming?"

There was silence until Wiezen spoke. "I saw her the other day, almost didn't recognize her. I didn't really get a chance to ask her about the wedding or what not so I wouldn't know."

"O-oh...thanks for the heads up.." Sonni tapped her fingertips together for a moment. She didn't like the way things were left between them. They were frustrated at one another and just had a lot going on at that moment, and hopefully they would be able to talk things out. And that was if she came to her wedding. But as she thought about it, why would she have any reason to do so? Macross probably hated her. She let out a silent sigh, thinking.
At the mentioning of Macross, Helga's grip on her children tightened. She held them closely in thought at what had happened in the previous night. Her attention shifted to Rosemary for a brief second, and she flashed a small smile at her before looking away, tapping her fingers on her lap.
The carriage ride through the dark was silent from that point forward until the darkness was washed away by the light. Sonni was wiping her eyes with her sleeves and quickly straightened herself at the first signs of light. She stared down at her lap awkwardly before turning and looking out the window again. "We're almost to Daodrain." She announced.

Wiezen opened his left eye as the light splashed through the small windows of the carriage. "Hm, I guess you weren't kidding when you said that this thing moves fast.
Enricho: (He returned the loving kiss before he slowly pulled away with a grin) Alright. Lead the way, love
Helga managed to smile a little at Sonni.

Helga: Oh, that's great... *tries to keep a somewhat conversation going* So, Uhm... H-How was the preparation of the ball? The music, the food, the decorations? It sounds amazing, I'm sure you two put a lot of work into it.
"It was...fine, I guess." Sonni said, already a little less enthusiastic as she was before. She sighed to herself silently​. Lighten up Sonni, this is your big day remember?, she told herself before turning to Helga. She gave a small smile. "Actually, we had wanted you to come yesterday because we thought that you had a lot of colorful ideas, but by the time we tried to get in contact with you we ended up having to rush a little."

~

Ossiana's ears perked joyfully in confidence and she nodded with a smile. She grabbed his hand and led him with her as she climbed out of their bath. She pulled him close to her and hugged him, nuzzling his neck as her body began to heat up to dry them off, a light steam drifting from their skin.
Helga: Oh, well I know it'll be lots of fun for all of us. Wiezen and I have been practicing for a while now our dance steps. It was very interesting to learn from each other and get to do it again today. Right, my love?

She said, glancing at Wiezen with a small but still visible smile.