windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8401-8450 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga purred softly when she nuzzled the side of her head against his shoulder. She rested her chin above it and placed a kiss on his cheek, then smooched him down his arm until she arrived at his fingers. He took his hand in hers and kissed his ring finger, massaging his palm with her thumb

Helga: Indeed. But it could be even much better if thou spoke with thine accent of theee...

She winked afterwards.

Helga: I looove yyoooouuuu....~ Let's have fun today and not let anything ruin it, mmkay?
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana nibbled and licked at the lobe of his ear, her hips rocking against his. She could feel their pleasure merging and melting into one, and her arms and legs tightened around him as she reached a hard climax, her hot juices splashing over his erection. She gasped breathlessly before a trembling moan poured from her lips.

~

"I will not use that accursed accent, I hate it." Wiezen said when she mentioned him speaking in his accent, shaking his head with a short laugh. "I love you too Helga, and the most we can do is try. We'll have fun, yes, but if I have to punch, kick, cut, stab, or throw something I will. Other than that, I just want us to enjoy today."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He thrusted harder into her, before he let out his juices inside her. He moaned with exictement, as his arms tightened around her slightly as he held her. He continued to let out his juices, before he finally stopped, panting, sweating all over his body)
Helga: Aww, but thou spoke with it to Wick last night! And yes, I was just being a little nosey in case anything happened to my Wiezy, I can't help it!

She interlocked her fingers with his, unexpectedly sitting on his lap with her poofy dress allowing her to do so. Her chest faced his before she gently brushed the stubborn strands of his hair behind his ear. She caressed his cheeks and kissed his nose gently while twirling a loose lock of hair.

Helga: Hooow aaaboout instead of that – thou kiss, nibble, hug, dance, and perhaps even play with thine favorite nympho? *gives a light wink while continuing to stroke his face gently*
Ossiana's legs tightened around his waist as he felt his juices burst inside of her, causing her to moan loudly as she kissed at his ear and nibbled on his neck lovingly. She let out a shaking sigh, her breath warm and her body giving a small twitch. "L-love you~" She managed to choke out, her walls tightening around​him again as she attempted to squeeze more out of him, which lead to her second climax in which she bit down into his shoulder accidentally.

~

"That didn't count and I was mocking it not using it!" Wiezen said at his defense, shifting a bit when she had climbed into his lap, making sure that her dress didn't drape across the ground. His other arm wrapped around her waist for him to hold her closer while she tucked his hair behind his ears, placing a kiss on her neck.

His slightly pointed ears twitched at her words, and a smile came to his face. "You'll get to experience all of those today love, I can promise you that." He said, nibbling along her collar bone briefly. He kissed her lips tenderly and smiled once more.
Enricho: (He moaned as he felt her squeeze against his erection, and bite against his shoulder. His arms tightened around her before finally loosening them) I love you too. Shall we get ready, Oss? You said I needed a bath, and surely, you need one as well
Helga stared at him for a long time with her loving eyes and plumped smile, stroking his cheeks gently; almost how a mother would. She curled her pinky around his to secure the promise they had made to each other and placed a kiss on his, dragging the tip of her tongue as a form of teasing. Afterwards, her lips pressed against his and she kissed him with a deep passion, removing the taste of the cigar from his tongue and instead replacing it with a tropical-fruit flavor.

I looooooveee yoooouuuu...

Her hands dragged across him when she kissed his ear and rested her head on his shoulder; her eyes closing for just a while.
"Well now I do." Ossiana mumbled while snuggling against him, her nose buried into the crook of his neck. She kissed his neck softly a few times, deciding that it was finally time to get on the move after a moment of procrastination. She lifted herself off of him, moaning softly while doing so, their juices draining out of her entrance. She blushed a bit and kissed his forehead. "You must really desire a child as much a I, yes?" She giggled a little. "Come, our bath awaits us. I left a few things there for us to use from last time, so no worries there."

~

Wiezen kissed back at her lips lovingly, the taste of tobacco being overcome by the taste of her lips. Licked at them playfully as she pulled away, releasing a small sigh. His fingers stroked through her hand when she laid against his shoulder, and he smiled softly. "I love you too Helga...I always will."
Enricho: (He chuckles as Ossiana comments on the moment) As much as I desire to please my lover (He stood up, his legs a little shaky from the excitement, as he extended his hand to help her up)
Helga breathed softly into the crook of Wiezen's neck, grazing her perfectly structured nose over it teasingly.

Helga: Promise me you will... Until the end of time and even after that, just like I'll love thee.
Ossiana took her lover's hand, pulling herself up, her legs trembling beneath her. She ended up having to hug onto Enricho's arm to stop her from falling. She gave a sort of goofy smile at the matter. "Alright, now we can go. Just not that fast yet...heh...hehe."

~

Wiezen's arms tightened around her some. "I pro--", he began, but the sound of what at first seemed to be hooves against the ground took his attention, his head turning in the direction it was coming from. Following it was another sound, perhaps the wheels of a cart against the solid ground.

But as it got closer, the sound of hooves became the sound of rumbling, the ground trembling beneath them some. Suddenly, the ground cracked, splitting open as two enormous long necked, reptilian creatures dug their​ way from beneath the surface, both twice the size and muscularity of any horse, their jaws biting down on thick chains that seemed to be connected to something they were pulling. And sure enough, a rather​ large, boxed in red and gold carriage emerged from the hole in the ground, dirt falling from the barrier that outlined it.

The lizard creatures were ones that were definitely not of the lands of Edrain, and they snapped at one another menacingly, saliva dripping from their bottom jaws as they awaited their next order.

(Ze Royal Transportation)
 Ossiana took her lover's hand, pulling herself up, her legs trembling beneath her. She ended up havin
Jade_23 commented…
hE diDnT fInIsH hiS pRoMiSe over a year ago
Enricho: (He kept Ossiana up, as he held onto her and walked her to their bath) Of course. I'll save going fast for when we arrive there (He couldn't help but give her a slight chuckle and a grin)
Helga's ears stood high while hearing Wiezen's word, but she tensed up immediately when she felt the ground beneath them shake. She wasn't aware of what was happening, but she wasted no time in standing quickly in front of her family, including Wiezen. Her mouth fell agape at the sight of the two giant lizards, her emerald eyes wandering upward to meet theirs. And she stood there, stunned. But then what came out of her mouth was unexpected.

Helga: D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Oooohhhh, and whooo aree youuuu two cutieee piiieees???

Without hesitation, she skipped forward to greet the giant lizards with her calm demeanor, then began to scratch and stroke the scaly neck of one while speaking in a baby voice.

Helga: Oohh, you like that you lovable munchkins? Oh yes, I'll scratch your back aaaaaaalll day if thou wants! How adorable!!!

Before the mild earthquake, Flynn's head was buried in the palms of his hands – massaging his aching temples. When the lizards came to be, he didn't even flinch at the sight of them. He'd seen too much already. He released his hands from his head, revealing the irritated eye he had left and the faint purple veins that could be seen below them. Even at the sight of two majestic beings, unlike him, he didn't feel like sketching them in his journal or even questioning them. He groaned to himself as he felt a burning sensation from his back, but shook it off and just stood up from the hill he sat on.
Franziska: (As Flynn sat atop the hill, she came over and sat next to him, not sure of what she could say to make him feel better) ... Are you okay?
Ossiana blushed intensely at Enricho's comment at the end, but a grin came to her face as well. "I'll squeeze all of it out of you, ChoCho~. But we'll have to hurry!"

~

"Wait Helga I don't think that such a--" Wiezen had started when Helga began to approach the large reptilians, quickly jumping to his feet and followed after her when he saw them grow wary.

The lizards reared back in defense when the witch had began to approach them, but then greeted her warmingly with a more friendly demeanor after catching her scent. Precautions had indeed been taken. As Helga was...adoring the lizards, one of the doors to the carriage swung open, and out jumped a woman with silky white flowing hair, that nearly fell down past her waist. She wore a dress skirt in which the top was made of bronze, gold, and pure iron mixture and fashioned into an armor like chest piece while the lower half was made of a silky transparent fabric; the transparency only reaching just above the knee and starting at her lower thighs.

As she landed, her bare toes touched the ground gracefully, as did the rest of her foot. Wrapped around her arm and up to her shoulders comfortably was a pearly whites snake, it's eyes a royal emerald. "Oh shut up, it's not like I'm gonna get lost or anything! That's what you're for!" She said, seemingly speaking to the snake, who's tongue only flickered out in response. Her head turned, silver blue eyes meeting with the witch's and once warlock's, and a spark lit in them, a radiant smile coming to her face and a pair of white teeth showing off themselves. "Helga! Wiezen!" The woman bolted over to them and soon had her arms wrapped around then in an embrace of companionship, long enough for the snake to speak to Helga in an Russian oriented accent, the drag of the S's non existent. "Oh, Tis one smells like lavender."

The woman didn't seem to hear what the serpent had said, for when she pulled away, she beamed at them in a way only Sonni could. "It's been a while huh? You two look great!" Her hair had grown quite a bit during their time apart, and not only did she appear a bit more mature but also...happier.

((Sonni :P))
 Ossiana blushed intensely at Enricho's 코멘트 at the end, but a grin came to her face as well. "I'll
Enricho: Of course. Let us get going (He continued to hold her up, as she walked her to their water hole)
Flynn looked at Franziska when she had spoken to him, staring at her for a long time before he suddenly and unexpectedly stood up from where he sat, ignoring her while clutching on the right part of his back as he left to greet the woman.

Helga: --WHAT DO YOU MEAN WIEZEN, LOOK AT THEIR ADORABLE FACES!!!

Helga didn't even seem to notice the woman jump out of the carriage, for she was too focused on adoring the giant lizards. Even though her arms clearly couldn't wrap around the creature's thick neck, she still gave it a warm hug where her body temperature had increased to favor the reptilians. She scratched their chests and gave a few belly rubs with her white nails, speaking in a baby voice while doing so. Before she was able to place a kiss on the tip of their noses, she suddenly gasped in surprise when she was embraced by the woman's arms. The tall witch stood very still for a while, not knowing if she should hug back or not. Was that a normal thing to do? She'd never gotten hugged before by any friend or acquaintance. She awkwardly wrapped her hands around her as well and patted her back twice in hesitation. But then her ears perked at the view and sound that came from the white snake, her emerald eyes locking themselves with the serpent's. She tilted her head but warmly wiggled her fingers at it, managing a small smile at the reptile. But then she remembered that the animals here weren't the grand show, and instead, it was Sonni who stood in front of her. She shook her head and spoke with her soft, angelic voice.

Helga: Agreed, us reuniting was long over due for a while now. How are thee?
Franziska: (She looked down at the ground nervously, not sure what she could do to make him feel better)
Ossiana looked down into the water when they had made it to their bathing hole, the steam that Rose from the water looking refreshing. She reached up to a jagged branch above them with her tail and retrieved the small sack of bathing supplies that she had tied up their before. She turned to Enricho and kissed him lovingly before settling herself on her feet carefully. "Aah, the temperature is at a favor today!" She stretched for a moment, crouching down and crawling down into the water, disappearing beneath the surface for a few seconds.

Her hand resurfaced first, gesturing him to come join her. Her head popped up from under the water and she smiled. "Coming?"

~

Wiezen scratched his head, not really recognizing the woman until the last second after she had hugged them. "You look like you've been doing well yourself! It's definitely been a while. What the hell are these things?" He said, gesturing to the lizards that pulled the carriage.

"Someting she isn't supposed to have, of I may say so myself." The sepernt answered for her, a bit of snark to it's tone.

Sonni rolled her eyes at the serpent's words. "Oh come on, it's only gonna be for like, an hour, so will you stop being such a coward? I thought you were supposed to be a magic advisor, not such an uptight butthole."

"Wait a minute, did that thing just talk?" Wiezen asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Thing? I am Barthalamuel you insignificant bimbo of a individual, not a thing. And it would be in your interest to--" The serpent was interrupted when Sonni began mocking him to make it be quiet.

"Yes, yes he did." Sonni said while glaring at the snake for a second or so. She was going to introduce the pearly whites creature, but then Flynn came into the picture. "Heeyy Eyepatch, you came! Good to see you! She went and pulled him into a one armed hug. "And dressed for the occasion. You look nice." She paused for a moment. "Don't tell me you came all the here alone, where's Franny?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I'd hate to say 당신 forgot someone......................... Buuuuut... :P over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Shush, I'm barely awake xD over a year ago
Helga's ears twitched when the serpent had introduce itself, then giggled lightly with a short snort in the end when it had called his lover a "bimbo of an individual". She silenced her laughing rather quickly to not get any stares of him, and instead, looked back to the serpent.

Helga: A pleasure to meet thee, Barthalamuel! I'm Helga and this lovable bimbo here is Wiezen.

She jokingly nudged Wiezen's sleeve as she spoke, placing a kiss on his cheek afterwards.

Flynn winced when he was pulled into a hug, pulling away from it rather quickly while gripping the side of his torso. It took a couple moments to process what Sonni had said, his blank stare creepy itself as his one irritated eye twitched when it interlocked with Sonni's. Until he finally spoke.

Flynn: Don't call me that. ...You look... Alright too. And no... I did not come alone... Franziska just around the corner....
Enricho: Of course, love (He stepped into the water with her, the heat of it already allowing him to relax as soon as he sat with her in the hot water)
As soon as Enricho and sat with her, she pounced on to him with a light laugh, the hot water splashing around them as when she did so. Her fingers massaged through his hair and brushed it back gently. "You...why are you so handsome?" She grinned a little with a small laugh.

~

"Ah a pleasure on meeting you both, Lady Helga, Bimbo Viezen." The serpent gave some sort of bow with it's body.

Bimbo? The corner of Wiezen's eyebrow twitched at it's corner for a moment. And out came a retort. "Alright then barf-whatever the hell your name is, I guess that makes you a useless limp dick right about now." He said, staring at the pearly serpent. "Ever heard of poached Burmese python?" He said, joking in a manner that almost seemed more serious than joking."

The attention of the beautiful white haired woman now focused on Flynn for a moment, her eyebrows furrowing in concern after taking only a second to look around for Franziska just to see if she would come join them. "You okay there bud? You seem kinda...I don't know, unusually dull, severely aggravated, unnecessarily timid and or tense maybe? Juuust a little...a lot of little."

The serpent had reared back at Wiezen's comment with a "how dare you", it's head turning at the Sonni speaking to the man with the eyepatch. "I believe te young lad gets te point, yourrr majesty." It said, rolling it's emerald eyes sarcastically, a natural roll to the r of "your".

"And I believe you, are a pain in my soon to be royal as--butt, I mean." Sonni said, having to catch herself when she almost cursed, something that was very unusual for her. She looked back to the others with a warm​ apologetic smile. "Sorry if he's a bit of a bother. I'm sorta stuck with him for the time being. He's my Royal Advisor and Sage and Herbology teacher. Also...kinda my Guide thingy-"

"-- PHILOSOPHICAL, SPIRRRITUALITY AND ETYMOLOGY GUIDE." The serpent corrected.

"-Yeah, that stuff. What he said." Sonni said, gesturing to the serpent. "Oh, and these fellas are mole raptors, the royal transporters. More of a luxury if you ask me." She gave one of the reptilians a pat on it's long neck. "They don't look like moles obviously, but they act like them a lot sometimes. Not to mention that they do a lot of digging to get around."

"Teirr ALSo two at tis moment that arre missing frrom te kingdom, taken without authorrization and therrefore, rrrendered stolen to rrretrieve a few guests earrly . I vonderr vherre vhey may be~"

"Firstly, I'll have you​ know that I borrowed them, not stole. Secondly, shut up. And finally, frankly, this was your idea anyways." Sonni said to him.

"Vhat?! I rrrecall inforrming tee vhat getting perrmission frrrom the Queen in vhich you did the opposite and brought me herre against my vill!" The serpent said in a hiss.

"Aah potato pototo, you're still going to help me." Sonni shrugged. "Besides, I am the Queen." Technically, she was but wasn't just yet.

"Vhe other Queen!" The serpent hissed.

Wiezen watched the two go back and forth, rather satisfied when Sonni got a few over on the snake. He was definitely amused by the large lizards.

Sonni ignored him this time. "Excuse me for a quick second friends. I have to send these two back before this butt tight uptight snake bursts an airsack." She turned to the reptilians and grinned up at them. "Thanks a lot guys! I'll make sure to have a treat for you both when I get back!" The white serpent tightened it's coil around her arm touched their scaly skin and closed her eyes. Slowly, scales grew around her eyelids and on her arms slightly, and when she opened them, her irises and pupils were beady orange orbs, identical to the ones of the large lizards before her. She spoke to them in a sort of croaking language. "Og ckba ot ngdomki d'na eb fesa"

Wiezen watched as the lizards let out some sort of half hiss with their mouths wide before nuzzling Sonni gently with their noses before climbing back into the hole they had dug, their tails whipping around and covering their tracks.
Enricho: (As soon as she jumped toward him, he caught her in his arms, as they brushed against parts of her body) I do not know, Oss. Why are you so hypnotic and beautiful?
"Because you allow me to be." Ossiana answered with a grin, wriggling her eyebrows slightly. She kissed his lips passionately, moaning into his lips quietly before pulling away and nuzzling her nose against his. "I love you~"
Enricho: (His arms wrapped around her again, as he returned the kiss) And I love you
Helga waved goodbye at the giant lizards, hoping she'd see them again sometime soon. Her attention turned back to Wiezen and she gently slapped his shoulder.

Helga: Wiezy, I better not learn how to make poached burmese Python anytime soon. It's just doing its job, my love. *she looked back at the snake* My apologies.

She hooked her arm with Wiezen's, kissing him on the cheek as a reminder that today should be a day of fun and excitement.

Meanwhile, Flynn stared at Sonni for a long time with a blank stare. He processed her words slower this time, squinting at her mouth.

Flynn: I'm just... Tired. Nothing you should concern about... It is your day after all... I guess...
Oss giggled slightly, a vague blush coming to her cheeks as she began to scrub a few abnormal colored soap leave through his hair before scrubbing her fingers through in a gentle scratching motion. "I'm truly happy and grateful to know that you do."

~

"And I'm just doing mine." Wiezen replied stubbornly. "Besides, you may never learn how to make it, but who knows, you probably already have eaten it once or twice and just have never noticed." He said to Helga, smirking at the snake.
When she had kissed his cheek, he sighed and rolled his eyes slightly.

Meanwhile Sonni raised an eyebrow at what Flynn had said. "My day? Yeah, but is that supposed to change the fact that you're my friend?" She said, punching him in the arm lightly. "And hey, it's not just my day. It's our day. Everyone's. We're all here to have fun, right? And you know, if you need to lay down or something Bonnie and I got you guys some rooms and stuff you can use to rest up a bit in for a bit. I mean, the Ball is in a few hours anyways so of course you'll have time."

Helga furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Wiezen with uncertainty.

Helga: I thought thou knew that meat isn't always my favorite. And sure, I've eaten human meat before but let me tell you it's waaaaaayyyy better than snake meat. *clears her throat* But uh... That's in the past, ha-hah... Animals are our friends and so is Barthalomuel over here. Hey, and don't you roll your eyes at me Mr!

She pinched his cheeks and forced him to smile, only to place a kiss on his lips and holding it for a couple seconds, releasing him and expanding her contagious smile.

Flynn caught Sonni's fist right instinctively before she was able to punch him playfully. He kept her fist in his palm strongly, trembling as he did so. He was silent for a few seconds as he stared at it before looking back at Sonni, finally releasing her.

Flynn: Don't. ...Friend? Yeah... Sure...

He rustled through his bag slowly and tossed a small box over at Sonni carelessly.

Flynn: ...Your gift... Happy... Birthday?

For a moment, he had forgotten where he was and what he was doing there.
Enricho: (He began to do the same to Ossiana, her hair becoming covered in small suds of soap) As am I, love
Ossiana's​ fingers rubbed behind his ears with the leaves as she reminded herself to make sure that every part of him was spotless. But then she got distracted, her eyes following her fingers as she traced them down his chest, leavings a trail of suds behind as she stared at her lover's body.

~

Wiezen grumbled some when his cheeks were pinched and forced into a smile, though he kissed back against the lips of his lover when hers came into contact with his. At the sight of her smile, he couldn't help but to give one of his own, even if it was only just a small one.

Sonni caught the box within her hands sloppily, having had to fumble with it before actually being able to catch it within her grasp. "Happy birthday? Uhh...thank..you?" She said awkwardly, looking to the small box before looking to the others.

Wiezen glanced over at her, and decided to speak up. "So...uhh...how are we supposed to get where we're going exactly?" He asked, since the reptilian transporters had already left, long gone by now probably.

"Ah, now ve're getting to te right questions." Barthalamuel chimed in, head turning to face Sonni. "How do you suppose we return, your majesty?"

Sonni gave a grin. "Wildabeasts." She answered simply.

"....What?"
"VHAT?!"
Both Wiezen and the snake had said at once, Wiezen more in confusion while the snake had done so in a more shocked manner.

"Have you any idea of vhat you're​ doing?! Those things shouldn't even be released, let alone out and about, especially on a day such as so!" Barthalamuel exclaimed. "Vheir purposes are for transporting GOODS not PEOPLE! How vould tey even get here!?"

"Relaaax, these ones listen to me." Sonni said nonchalantly. "Plus, I already had them prepared to be sent before we left. The ones that I let out, at least."

"Vhait a moment, how did you--" Barthalamuel began.

"Yesterday after the guards were off duty." Sonni replied before he could ask.

"And vhat of te empty cages hm?!"

"Funny story, two rats walk into a bar with a transmutation potion. I pretty sure you can put those together. Told ya I pay attention to your boring lessons."

"I'm beginning to believe tat you have tis more tought out tan I tought..." The snake, Barthalamuel, said with a groan. But then added, "Impressive... reckless and irresponsible, but impressive."
Enricho: (His hands began to trail down her body as he stared at her, no longer trying to clean her body, and was hypnotized by her body, as his fingers slowly brushed against it)
The witch kept her smile and expanded it some more when Wiezen had returned it, even if it was small. She stroked his cheek with her thumb to remind him everything was okay and there was no need for another argument. But then her left ear perked at its fullest potential after Sonni spoke.

Helga: *gasps* So we'll get to see more giant animals?! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

She squealed in glee, her hands clapping as she jumped excitedly. Meanwhile, Zealia, Jacob, Elijah, and Jr. witnessed their mom jump up and down, her breasts bouncing as she did so. They didn't seem to comprehend what was so exciting, but they too began to mimic their mother and yelp in happiness. Elijah ended his squeal with a short chuckle, followed by a snort that sounded much like her mother's. His mother turned back to face her children and giggled at their reactions, then looked back at Sonni.

Helga: Ah, of course, they're excited to be here too. They've learned how to walk as well. And do many... MANY other things.

She squatted down and opened her arms toward her children, welcoming in for a hug. They all looked at one another in determination, nodding as if making a bet who would arrive there first. Elijah and Jr. made a run for it, dashing toward their mother with their stubby legs. But right before Jr. was going to win, Zealia teleported herself into her mother's arms and arrived as first place. They tugged on each other's ears in anger, but was soon calmed when Helga picked them all up and squeezed them in a tight embrace. On the other hand, Jacob was sitting where the others once were, gurgling in sadness to himself as he too tried standing up to receive a hug, but only resulted in him falling flat on his face.
Jacob is a baby no one wants. Maybe he should have died in that 성 XD over a year ago
But killing 아기 is your thing, Jade over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
jUsT tAkE tHe gOdDaMn bAbY over a year ago
"Aaw, look how big everyone has gotten!" Sonni leaned down some to greet the small children with a small wave, who were no longer as small as she had remembered them. "Man...you little guys have grown up so fast since the last time. And​ Wiezen Jr. still looks like Wiezen no doubt!" She laughed a little. Her head turned and she noticed Jacob for the first time. Or rather seen him for the first time all together. "Hey, looks like you left this one out..." She went over and picked the small human child up, brushing him off from his fall and giving a smile. "And just who might you be?" She cradled Jacob in her arms, tickling his stomach with her finger.

Meanwhile, Wiezen had turned the other way and was flipping through his book again, muttering silently as his fingers skimmed through passages of wotds. Of course he had brought it along. He decided that he wouldn't say anything about Zealia using magic even after all that he had said. Therefore, he would just go ahead and carry through with it without the extra hassle. He wouldn't have to much to began with, being that he had already taken the first few precautionary steps. He closed his book silently and slid it back into his overcoat.

~

Ossiana bit her lip softly has her hands marveling at her lover's body as they ran over his wet skin. She gulped slightly and looked at him for a moment or two. She couldn't help it. Her hands lowered down into the water as she leaned into him, her breasts pushing against his chest as her hands found his length. She kissed his neck softly, some of the suds being turned into the print of her lips. "ChoChoooo~" She cooed quietly, nuzzling his shoulder.
Helga scrunched her nose and squinted her eyes the slightest when she witnessed her lover flip through the pages of the book, he made brief eye contact with him before he slipped it back into his pocket, gently stroking Zealia's hair in a protective way. Lia also seemed to notice the book, her ears lowering themselves before she mumbled an apology.

Zealia: sorry papa...

Helga looked down at her daughter before her attention was caught by Sonni and her question. She debated whether she should tell her or not. Jacob giggled lightly when he was tickled, his laughter becoming hiccups.

Helga: Uhm... He's just a little human orphan I decided to take in... He's Jacob. Jacob Quar-

Flynn: -- AKA the Prince of Edrain. *rolls his eye with a tired sigh* surprise surprise.
"Awww, he's a such a little cutie pi--WHAT?! How!?" Sonni exclaimed, looking to Flynn, then to Helga, and finally back to Jacob. "You're kidding right?!" She looked to Wiezen, who seemed to be just as surprised as she. Which meant one thing...he hadn't known either. She looked back to down at Jacob.

"Vhell vhell, tis may seem to be more interesting vhan I t'ought." Barthalamuel chimed in, leaning down to stare at the child through emerald slits.

Wiezen looked at the child that Sonni held in her arms before his gaze slowly shifted to Helga. "Oh, is he now?" He raised an eyebrow in question but then just shook his head, turning back towards Sonni. "What direction was the kingdom in again?"

Sonni raised her eyebrows. "Oh, we're heading east of--"

"Yeah East, got it. Whelp, see you all at the Ball then." Wiezen interrupted, walking off in that direction. But then he had to stop, remembering the gifts that he had brought along. He cursed to himself, turning back around to retrieve the boxes from where he had put them down and dropped them at Sonni's feet. "Here, you guy's gifts." The box jumped and rattled violently for a moment when it was dropped. "Don't open the bottom one." Now he could go.
Helga looked at Flynn, then at Sonni, then at Jacob, and finally at Wiezen. She gulped quietly and bit her lip, her shoulders drooped little in guilt. She settled her triplets on the ground, then quickly took Jacob in her arms and teleported herself in front of her lover.

Helga: --W-wait, Wiezen, we need to talk about this! You can’t just barge into the castle…! Because… Because no one’s there. His parents are dead. We need to keep him. You can’t say no to this face! *holds up Jacob to reveal his toothless smile and cowlick that stood out from him the most*

Flynn: Yep, she’s right. For once. Mom’s dead, or more like eaten. His sicko of a father is also dead. Thankfully. Hey, did you know that his soul was stuck in a glass doll? It was a hell of an ugly one. Hah!

He scoffed, but then clutched the side of his back shortly afterwards, groaning to himself.
When Helga had to him that he couldn't say no to Jacob's face, he looked at the child and leaned down to him. He gave a big, sarcastic grin that dropped instantly after he spoke. "No." He said, just out of ignorance alone.

He then looked back to Helga. "NO. And if either one of you think that I'm about to waste my time going to find some dumb castle where some kid came from and was brought all the way here for nothing then you all have another thing coming. And if I actually wanted to, who do you literally think would stop me from doing so? You? Flynn?" He snorted mockingly with a scoff. "Now I'm going to this freaking, wedding, and waiting any longer has suddenly become a pain in the ass." He said, stepping passed Helga.

"H-hey, Wiezen, where ya going?" Sonni blinked in confusion before realizing that Wiezen was planning on walking. She quickly went after him and stepped in front of him, putting her hands out in front of her. "Wait wait wait wait wait! C'mon man, that's kinda a long walk to take...a REALLY, long walk actually."

"And? I like long walks. Take them all the time." Wiezen said nonchalantly.

"A-and I want you to actually be there for today and not still be on your way when things kick off!" Sonni said.

"Oh don't worry about that, I'll find a way to get there before hand."

"You don't even know where the location of the kingdom is!"

"Which is why I'll just keep heading east from here until I run into something that will give me a clue. Shouldn't be too hard to do." Wiezen said dismissively.

Sonni furrowed her eyes, anxious to come up with something. "U-uuh... we'll have... liquor on the way?" She said. "Pleeeease? With cherries on top?"

"I hate cherries." Wiezen said dully, pausing briefly. "But on second thought, if there's alcohol then imma probably definitely need that." He pulled out another cigar and a match. "And I'm giving it 10 minutes. If whatever we're supposed to be going in isn't here by then I'm leaving."

Sonni sighed in relief before grinning. "Well it's a good thing they'll be here before then huh?"
Helga released a long, tedious sigh that lasted about ten seconds. She held little Jacob in her arms, clicking her tongue to herself and cracking her jaw as she did so. But, she gave an effort of her contagious smile to remind him that everything was still okay.

10 minutes to love you even more.

She reminded him telepathically.
"Or 10 more minutes for you to keep something else under wraps and lie about it. There's alot I can do in 10 minutes. Smoking this cigar for example." Wiezen said back as he lit the match he had against the heel of his shoe just as the other one had been​before lighting his second cigar. He rubbed his temple with his thumb for a moment, taking in a deep breath along with cigar smoke and let out a long sigh of dark grey fog.

Sonni scratched her arm awkwardly, looking around at everyone. Transportation was going to have to double time it. "Well...um... it's nice to see you guys again. How has everyone been?"
Enricho: (As he felt her hands against his length, which began to grow and harden in excitement yet again, he lowered his hands lower to hers as well, and began to let his fingers explore the outer regions of her entrance, his other arm pulling her closer into a sort of hug, as his hands continued to bush against her entrance)
당신 guys are always fucking doing this! Every time I leave, things start to pick up, and it sucks. 당신 guys are dicks XD over a year ago
............. But still, please support this RP and my other ones, especially the new Eden one over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
NoT vErY eXaCtLy over a year ago
Helga: W-Well, if we’re letting out secrets then I admit I might’ve kept one can of whip cream from all the 15 I threw out… It’s hidden... Under my pillow…

Her attention was caught by Sonni, and much unlike her, she tried to keep the conversation going.

Helga: Oh, uhhmm… I… I learned how to make pancakes! A-And cinnamon rolls! I also was able to recreate one of my Wiezy’s favorite meals, right, Wiezen?
Ossiana shivered and released a quiet moan, her hands beginning to stroke his shaft as she kissed his jaw line until she reached his lips. Her hips moved against his fingers, loving the sensation that they brought.

~

"Helga get out of my head." Wiezen had said, giving her the opportunity to do so herself before he he just locked her out completely.

Seeing as Helga was trying to keep things going, Sonni felt a little relief come over her. "Ha, that's pretty cool. Unfortunately for me, I still can't cook worth a crap so," She shrugged.

When Helga had mentioned him within the attempt at keeping the conversation going, the only response he gave was the smoke from his nostrils.

Seeing this, Sonni had to keep herself from frowning as she looked to Flynn. "What about you Flynn? How's life with not having your belts borrowed?" She asked with an attempt to lighten the mood.
Enricho: (He returned the loving kiss, enjoying the sensation of Ossiana's hands stroking his shaft. As he was enjoying himself, he allowed his hands to slowly slide inside of her opening, and begin to move in and out of them at a short, but brisk pace)
Ossiana moaned into his lips a little, her hands moving from stroking is shaft to doing so to his refreshed erection when he felt his fingers enter her. She rested her forehead against his, warm breath brushing against his lips. Hers were only an inch away.
Enricho: (He was breathing against her lips as well, his fingers continuing to explore the inside of her, as he began to make his hand go faster, his eyes looking at hers as he did so)
Ossiana's eyes stared into his lovingly, lustfully, the grasp that her hand had on his erection tightening slightly as she continued to stroke it. Her walls clenched at his fingers wildly, not yet recovered from previous activity, and she moved to nibbling on his ear again, growling warmly in pleasure.
Enricho: (After what felt like just seconds, Enricho slowly pulled his fingers out of her, and mvoed his pelvis forwards. His tip rubbed against her entrance, as if begging to enter her, as his other hands began to explore her body, slowly brushing, before they became tighter, but lustful)
Ossiana pulled away just a little to look at him, her hands still wrapped around his erection as it rubbed against her entrance. She kissed him, biting his bottom lip gently as she pushed her entrance over his shaft and took it inside her, whimpering in pleasure as she moved her hips, not letting the rest of his length enter just yet as her walls squeezed around his tip.
Enricho: (He moaned with pleasure as he looked at her, becoming more and more excited as she bit his lip. He lifted one of her legs up and allowed it to rest on his arm as he held it up, allowing for easier access, when she allowed him to enter)
At Sonni’s question and sense of humor, he looked at her for a fraction of a second with steely eyes. Not a trace of a smile or enlightment on his face. But her comment did trigger something.

Flynn: Borrowed? You stole them. I haven’t gotten any of them back, Shire. That’s not funny.

He glared at her and twitched his eye, then simply walked away to the other side to have sometime for himself.

Helga: ...Sooooooooo…. Umm…

The witch felt awkward herself. She didn’t even feel like she was acquantices with Sonni. Just… Accidental companions. She didn’t feel like she belonged there after everything that happened.

Helga: Uhm… How’s… Buroa? O-Or uh.. Bonnus…