windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM
save

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8301-8350 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Gotta get off that plane some time, COLA)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(yeah, seems like that plane is a preferable lover of yours xP)

Flynn mumbled to himself, his eyebrows furrowed as he glared at the bag. He rolled his eye and turned around, only to see Franziska waking up. His demeanor softened, and he closed his eye for a moment to inhale deeply and grab control of his anger. He took a few seconds before he finally opened his blue eye, sighing softly to himself. He forced a smile to greet his lover, waving at her from where he stood.

Flynn: Heya there. Did you sleep well? Looks like it.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Leave my planes alone xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah, planes can be cool. Especially United Airlines.... Wait over a year ago
Which is why Delta is always the better option...wait... over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
american airlines is the best! ....wait... over a year ago
Franziska: I slept just fine, Flynn. Thank you for asking
Flynn: Great! You needed some rest. After all, we have been doing a lot of traveling over the past few days. But worry no more, this next journey will be our last stop. That Oni mountain or whatever is quite difficult to travel. But, I guess not everything is easy when it comes to a wedding. Oh, I also got you some breakfast, something quick to gulp down to get going for the day.

He shifted a bit behind the table and carried the covered plate over to Franziska on the bed, then took off the cover to reveal the fresh fruit bowl he ordered earlier with a tall glass of orange juice and some toast.
Franziska: Thank you, Flynn. (As she stared at the food, a thought came to her head) What shall we do once we are done travelling, Flynn?
Flynn took a seat on the edge of the bed after he gave Franziska the meal he ordered. He stood quiet for a moment at his question, but then spoke quietly with a shrug.

Flynn: That varies. Whatever you want to do, I'll happily do it with you. Yeah? What would you like to do?
Franziska: I just want a place that we can call home. A place where I can feel comfortable, and a place away from.... All of this
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen had frowned and let out a sigh as he had watched Helga throw away her sweets. Rather than to let himself be discouraged as easily this time around, he continued about. He would have went and taken care of the children like he said he would, but seeing Helga get to them first made him stop in his tracks. He closed his eyes briefly and sighed, wiping down the table and counters as well as washing the little dishes that were left. And then it happened, as sudden as a gasp.

"...Wiezen..."

His arm outstretched for his hand to grasp the counter, his mind going into a haze of purple. He clenched his jaw, the growing pain in his temple light but refusing to be ignored. And just as before, it subsided slowly and disappeared. He coughed a little, the knot that had formed in his stomach easing gradually as he caught his breath.

~

Ossiana nodded softly in agreement, her ears perking only a little but enough for a change to be noticed. To be reminded that she actually mattered to someone other than herself restored a small fraction of hope for her. She looked into her lover's eyes. "Thank you..." It was the only thing that she could manage to say without thought of messing something up. She was going to have to figure out how she would make up for it. And somewhere in the back of her mind, the same feeling of regret lingered.
Enricho: (As Ossiana thought to herself, Enricho pulled her into a hug. He held her tightly, but in a comfortable and caring manner, as his head rested against her shoulder) You won't ever deal with this alone, Oss. I'lll stay by your side
Flynn: Hm? Well of course. I've been meaning to settle down after we well, ya know, got together and decided to stay together. And I promise you we will... Soon... I just need to get a job for it, and don't worry, I will. I'll do anything to please you and make sure you're happy and that you live long enough to prove that not all "psychopaths" die quickly. But where would you like to get a home? Our home? In the city, the valley...?

Helga clapped in glee as she witnessed her triplets and human son all dressed so neatly and fancy. She booped Elijah's nose and kissed Jacob's soon after. She stood from her crouching position and went to go wash her hands, but frowned and perked her ears when she heard Wiezen cough. Her emerald eyes glowed ever so softly as she interlocked them with her lover, tilting her head to the side where her orange curls bounced back into position.

Helga: Is my Wiezen getting a human cold? Are thee alright?
Franziska: Anywhere away from all of this. That is all (She looked at the ground, not sure how to add onto it, but did not want to keep the uncomfortable atmosphere around for too long) So, what time do we need to leave?
Oss sniffled for a moment, burying her face into his shoulder seconds later. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, but in a manner that would almost seem like an goodbye rather than an embrace. She shivered for a moment. "I...I love you ChoCho...I love you..."

~

Wiezen was silent for a moment, but then shook his head. "No, not a cold. But I'm alright, just a little cough is all." He gave a sort of brief chuckle while scratching his head. He spoke again to switch the subject. "So, do you think we'll be ready to get going in five? I got another message from Bonnus, and she said to just go to the oni mountains."
Helga furrowed her perfectly arched eyebrow, her nose scrunching as she stared at Wiezen for a long time without talking. Her ears didn't even twitch at his laugh. But then her demeanor changed and a somewhat smirk formed on her face. She took a step forward and leaned her arms against the counter with Wiezen in between them. Then she shifted a little bit forward to be in between Wiezen's legs, lifting her glistering emerald eyes at his blue ones. Her head tilted as she inspected him closely.

Helga: Aree yooouuu suuuureee? My Wiezen only scratches his head at certain times.

Flynn: Anywhere? Hmmm... I'll see what we can find ourselves... Ah, take your time when you get ready. We have only an hour of walking. So no worries there. Just finish up eating and get ready for the day.
Enricho: (He held her close, almost as if to refuse to let go) And I love you, Oss

Franziska: (She managed to give Flynn a smile as she looked at him) Alright, Flynn
Wiezen managed to pull off a shrug while attempting to turn his attention elsewhere. "Well...uh...just a little nervous is all probably haha....ha..." His eyes went back to hers and a smile came a second later. "Everything's fine Helga, I'm sure." His lips pressed against her forehead in a gentle kiss. "Ready to get goin?"

~

Ossiana only held him tighter when he had responded, falling into silence for a long moment. When she lifted her face from his shoulder she pulled away a little to look at him. She said nothing for the first few passing seconds while her silver eyes stared into his. "You deserve better..." She mumbled, resting her forehead against his.
Enricho: (He placed his hand on her chin and gently raised her head, so he could look her in the eyes) I don't want anyone else but you, Oss. You think I deserve better, but no one else can compare to you in my eyes
Ossiana chuckled dryly. "I'll always think you'll deserve better... especially since I'm not much really. I have little to actually offer, I can barely keep it together sometimes, and..." She sighed, making herself come to a stop. "I-I'm sorry..." She said, looking away. "I'm a mess..."
Enricho: You are everything, Oss. I wouldn't be here without your help, and I wouldn't be able to be with anyone else but you. You don't have anything to be sorry about, Oss. You are too hard on yourself when you are better than you think you are
Flynn returned the smile and nodded, kissing her forehead soon afterward.

Flynn: Alright, I'm going to go check us out from the tavern, okay? I'll wait for you downstairs. Take your time!

Helga inspected Wiezen a little more before she too smiled, placing a long, passionate kiss on his lips where hers tasted like strawberries. She nuzzled her nose against him and chuckled as she nodded.

Helga: Yeah, I'm ready. And so are the kids. Well... Almost.

She released Wiezen from his cornering and leaned against the wall only to pat it twice loudly and yell out Rosemary's name from downstairs.

Helga: ROSEMARY!!! I HOPE YOU PUT THAT DRESS ON I GOT YOU! COME DOWN, ITS TIME TO GO!
"Better...than I think?" Ossiana looked back at him again, ears twitching, and a small blush of orange came to her cheeks. Her hands lifted to slap themselves onto his cheeks softly, her touch as cold as ice at first before they gradually began to feel generate a toasty heat. A warm smile graced her lips, vague dimples popping into existence; a rare sight indeed. She leaned in for her lips to meet his and she kissed him more passionately than she ever had before, her tongue forcing itself into his mouth where it caressed his with love and care.

~

Wiezen kissed back against Helga's lips, his own tasting slightly of apple that he had eaten earlier. He hadn't even had enough time to take in the sight of her smile before he found his lips against hers, not that he minded either way. His attention turned to the children after Helga called Rose downstairs, and he smiled. He always enjoyed seeing his children dressed so nicely, and to him they were adorable. But just as he was about to compliment their appearance, something popped into his mind. "Waaaait wait wait, present's upstairs!" He said before running up the stairs and into the room that he shared with his soon-to-be wife.
last edited over a year ago
Helga: --Wait! No running, Wiezy! I don't want you to trip and get hur--

Helga stopped herself when she realized Wiezen was too far. She sighed and rolled her eyes with a small laughter, shaking her head and deciding on grabbing the kids and getting ready to go.
Rosemary: (She came down the stairs, wearing the dress she was told to wear) I'm coming, Helga.

Enricho: (His arms slightly tightened as they pull Ossiana closer to him, as he kissed her with just as much affection and passion, his tongue entering her mouth, wrestling with her tongue in an affectionate matter, the warm touch of her hands comforting him, and their connection allowing Ossiana to enjoy Enricho's pleasure from this as well)
Ossiana held the kiss for long seconds at a time, her head tilting to the side a bit when she felt Enricho's pleasure, shivering in delight as chill bumps crept across her arms and her ears lowered. When she finally pulled away, a strand of saliva kept their lips connected until it dropped between the both of them and severed. She climbed onto his lap and into a straddle while she kissed him again, her breasts grinding against his chest slowly. When she pulled away this time, her hands went to his shoulders. She bit her lip softly, her hips swaying a little along with her tail. But as soon as she was about to claim his lips once more, there was a brief poof and she found herself pressing her lips against a crisp blue envelope. "Mm?" She pulled quickly, blinking with a puzzled expression as the envelope floated down and placed itself between her breasts.

~

Wiezen was down stairs a minute and a half later carrying two boxes around half the length of his arms with the one on the bottom being a little larger, both wrapped in snow white and lined with strips of gold around the corners and across the segments of it. He handled both boxes with care until there was a light thud from the one on the bottom. He dismissed as if it were just normal. "Alright, everyone ready to go?"
Enricho: (His arms wrapped around him even more, as he kissed her affectionately, his hands beginning to feel her body, slowly moving down to her rear, as she sat on his lap, already feeling a little excited as he did so. As he was prepared to accept another kiss from her, the envelope appeared in front of them) What is that?
Helga was found standing by the door, all set to go. She held a small umbrella to protect her fair skin from the sun. At a certain extent, she actually looked like a witch attending a funeral. Wiezen Jr. sat in between her breasts, meanwhile she held Jacob in her free arm. Zealia and Elijah decided to walk for themselves until they got tired and would soon hang onto Rosemary for support.

Helga expanded her radiant smile, closing her eyes happily as she did so. She placed a kiss on Wiezen's cheek.

Helga: I'm ready if you are. Let's go!
Ossiana pulled the envelope from in between her breasts and sniffed at it for a moment or so. It only took three seconds for her to figure out who it was from at least. She furrowed her brow before going to tear the envelope to pieces. But then she let out a long sigh just as she was preparing to tear it in half. "It's from Bonnus..." She mumbled, debating on whether or not to open it.

~

Wiezen smiled some himself, returning her kiss on the cheek. He managed to slip his hand into hers while manuevering the gifts for the lucky couple into the opposite hand where he would carry them under his arm. "You think there's a place we could teleport that'll put us a little closer to the mountains?"

Helga hummed lightly to herself as she tightened her grip of his hand.

Helga: I believe so, but teleporting 7 people at once is such a difficult job! *pouts sarcastically, and rolls his eyes slowly* Buuuuuuuuuuuttt maybe a kiss on the lips can give me enough power and energy to do so. Hmmmm?

As soon as she finished, Jr. perked his ears and placed a small smooch on his mother's chin for support. She giggled lightly and looked back at Wiezen.

Helga: Whaaaat? I like to be spoiled.
Enricho: (He could see her facial expressions change as she noticed who sent it) Do you want to read it?
Flynn whistled to himself as he left his lover to get ready. He walked down the stairs with his bag in hand, heading to the counter where he would check out from their room and pay for the night. He nodded at the worker as a form of saying thank you, then headed outside from the tavern and inhaled some of the fresh air, closing his eye for a little bit.
Franziska: (After some time, Franziska finally came down the stairs to join Flynn)
Ossiana stared at the letter, then looked at Enricho and shook her head. She didn't want to open it, nor did she want to read it. She sighed. "But I have to..." She lifted a flap of the envelope, only for it to go ahead and open itself, a rolled up parchment popping out, carried by small blue wings of fire. It wavered before unrolling itself. Her ears twitched when Bonnus's voice spoke.

"Ahem" Bonnus's voice cleared before she spoke, black ink burning into the parchment and forming the words as she spoke. "Greetings friends, this is but a friendly reminder of the event that will be occurring today within the safety of the Kingdom of Daodrain, Oni territory. It will be hosted by I, as well as my fiancee and will began in just a few hours time, and I hope that all of thee will be able to participate in our celebration. I thank you for the time and hope to see the soon!" The parchment then burst into flames after the message was relayed and disappeared.

~

Wiezen chuckled to himself, rolling his eyes before smiling some. "Alright, fine, I guess I could perhaps assist in spoiling you juuust a little. Maybe." He joked before placing a long, gentle kiss on her lips, pulling away only when the box that he carried on the bottom gave another this. Again, he ignored it. "Alright, next stop, the oni mountains! Let's goooo!"
Enricho: (He looked over Ossiana's expressions, seeing her want to not even open the letter) We don't have to go if you don't want. I don't know even know them that well, so I won't be too torn if we don't go, Oss
Helga's ears lowered ever so slightly when she indulged in his long kiss and returned it herself passionately and lovingly. When she pulled away, she opened her eyes only to reveal the bright emerald aura glowing in them. She licked her lips to savor the kiss before smiling at her lover, then back down at her children. The witch stood tall in her dress and made sure every single person were touching one another for the spell to actually work.

Helga: Alrighty then, I'm going to try something you actually taught me, Wiezy.

She closed her eyes to imagine the scenery of the Oni mountains since she had last been there. The view she remembered the most was the beautiful sky framed by the tall trees she witnessed dizzyingly while giving birth long ago. She slightly winced in memory of the pain of the event, especially what came afterward. But soon she was able to get herself together and pinpoint a location in her head where she'd teleport her family to it with minimum magic. In less than a few seconds, the Quartz family were poofed out of thin air from the cabin and relocated to the Oni mountains.

Flynn whistled to himself as he sat on a bench with his leather bag strapped around him. He was reading his journal as he waited for his lover. Once she came to be, he immediately closed his book to admire her presence and the outfit she had chosen for the special event. She looked very... Different. The alchemist had never seen her dressed in any sort of way. He managed to smile and clap to himself the closer Franziska got.

Flynn: Wow! You look absolutely stunning, Franziska! If you ask me, I wouldn't be surprised if citizens confused you for a princess.
Franziska: (She gave Flynn a small smile) Thank you, Flynn. But I'm not that beautiful
Ossiana growled to herself and puffed her cheeks in a pout, looking away for a second before looking back to Enricho. She took in a deep breath before exhaling slowly, closing her eyes while doing so. When she opened them back, she shook her head. "We don't have to...but at the same time... that's my sis--Sonni's, wedding. It's supposed to be their special day and I'm just going to have to suck it up and...and go." She said, looking down at her thighs for a moment. "W-will you...will you uuh..." Her face began to heat up into a blush, and she mumbled something that couldn't be heard clearly. But then she gave a huff and tried to again. "Will y-you...um...go...with me?" But then she looked up at him quickly, flustered. "I-I mean you don't have to or anything! I could sort of try going by myself but I don't wanna mess anything up and I just feel more comfortable going with you instead!" She said quickly, looking down at her hands as she tapped the tips of her index fingers together.

~

Wiezen blinked when they had disappeared away from the cabin and reappeared at the mountains. He stumbled slightly, a dizziness coming over him for a few seconds and he shook his head lightly to shake it off. "And here I thought you forgot about that," he said, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve. And then he looked around, seeing that they were outside the mountains, at their entrance. His eyes trailed across the area that was now covered in grass, a change from the body ridden dirt surface that it had been before. Memories came flooding in from the back of his mind almost instantly, and he turned to look at the path that led up to the mountains , blocked off by the Illusionary wall of stone that was there. But then he smiled, and simply turned away, his attention turning back to Helga. "Now we wait. According to the message I received this morning, we're gonna be picked up and taken to the location. Shouldn't take too long."
Enricho: (As Ossiana began to tap her fingers together, Enricho gently grabbed her hands and held them in his, as he looked her in the eyes) Of course I'll go with you. I said I'd stay by your side no matter what. So, if you're going, than so am I
Jacob whimpered in low mumbles at the dizzy wave that washed over him. Helga held him away from her in case he were to throw up, but instead, he just gave a small burp. So did the other little ones. The mother simply laughed, for she had practiced this spell enough times to not really be affected by it. Once she learned something knew, she usually repeated it to get better at it. When Wiezen spoke, she perked her long ears and smiled at him with her eyes closed.

Helga: Ah, understood. No worries.

The triplets looked at one another, then at the already beautiful scenery that surrounded them. They sniffed around as if they remembered exactly where they were.

Zealia: Bubu?

The mother's ears twitched further when she heard her daughter's squeaky voice. Before she could reply, she gasped when she saw Zealia trying to float away from her to get a better view into the mountains. Helga laughed awkwardly while holding Zealia closely and looking at Wiezen, coming up with a question to distract him from what happened.

Helga: ...Soooooo, what'dya got the lucky couple? I was able to collect a few of the oldest spiritual crystals and some herbs... Not really... Um, surprising coming from a witch...

Flynn: -What? How could you even say that? I thought we had a very, VERY long talk about your confidence, Franny. You can't keep denying what's true. You ARE beautiful. At least to me, you are. Now... Let's get going. I may or may not have deciphered a potion that'll teleport us near the mountains. It took a lot of reading and talks from locals, but I managed.
Franziska: (She let out a small smile) What you think of me is all that matters, Flynn. Right, let's go

(I'm getting some serious GoT Red Wedding vibes from this wedding XD)
XD I'd say that's a good thing over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And now I know why I have those vibes. Because the wedding was your idea, COLA.... Good idea. Using Game of Thrones instead of Berserk. Jade may hate it, but we've established that her feelings don't matter here XD over a year ago
.....Mmmmm.. I'll think about it xP over a year ago
Ossiana's plump lips stretched into a smile, and she placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "Okay..." She nodded. "We'll go together then. But..hehe....I sort of...don't know what to do at a wedding..I mean, I've heard about them but I don't know what their like."

~

"Eh, yours is better than mine at least." Wiezen said, scratching his head as he looked at the finely wrapped boxes that he carried under his arm. He hadn't noticed when Zealia had tried to float off. "I managed to get something for Sonni that I think she might like. Let's just say that it's a...uhh...couples gift." He laughed a little and gave a shrug. "But this one," he gave the second box a pat on the side, only for it to jump slightly. "It took me a while to find this damn thing. I had been looking forward ever since we got word of their wedding." The box gave a harder jerk that made him have to fumble it around in his grasp and catch it before it fell. "Hey! Knock it off damn it!" He said, smacking the top of the box. He was satisfied when it became still. He let out a sigh. "The trouble I went through trying to get this thing..."
Enricho: Don't worry. I have been to a few royal weddings, but only to watch over, in case of any threats. Most of my time was spent drinking in the back as I waited for anything to show up. But, I think I have the basics understood. I'll help you as much as I can. How long will it be before we head out?
Helga: It's alive? --H-hey! Don't smack it, it's probably scared!

She sniffed at it for a moment before observing the box closely, resting her head behind Wiezen's shoulder's as she did so.

Helga: What is it?

Flynn: Alrighty then. Unfortunately, we gotta take the annoying artifact with us since I can't really leave it laying around... *rolls his eyes* But anyway, let's get going.

He dug through his bag, purposely hitting Nithloraul as he did so to find the two small, neon pink vials. He took Franziska's hand with his and led her to an alley where they wouldn't been seen. The alchemist then handed her over the vial and popped out the cork, only for it to bubble some.

Flynn: Ready? You need to take it like a shot, the whole thing. You might feel dizzy, but it's better than walking uphill for two hours straight.

He clinked his vial with hers and gulped down the potion that had a citrus flavor to it.
Nithloraul: (He groaned in slight pain as Flynn hit him) Ah! I hope you choke on that potion!
Franziska: (She tapped her vial with Flynn's and reluctantly gulped down the potion, hoping that the taste would be more bearable than she had in mind)
Wiezen blinked. "Scaring it? Ha! Fat chance of that happenin'" He said, watching as she observed the box while he made sure that it wouldn't jump out of his grasp again. "It's called a Smog, nasty little critters with a bite like a hell hound. Buuut, it was worth it. What's on it's pages is what matters."

~

Ossiana shrugged. "Well...she said that it was going to be in a few hours." She said, her tell swishing back and forth. "But...., I think there's one small problem..."
Enricho: Problem? What's that, Ossiana?
Helga: ...A smog? Hmmmmph.... Just be careful, my love. I'll contain it in a small bubble if I must to keep you from losing thine fingers... AGAIN.

She squinted her eyes lightly at the box he held, her chin sinking into the crook of his shoulder. Once she made sure Wiezen had it under control, she let it be and smooched his neck on the side before caressing his cheek against hers. Although, Zealia, Elijah, and Wiezen Jr. all looked at once another after they too inspected the box. They wanted to see what was in it. Face to face. But for now they decided not bother it since their father was around. Their curiosity would have to wait.

A few seconds after ingesting the potion, Flynn and Franziska seemed to glitch in and out of existence before they finally disappeared from the alley they hid in. They soon reappeared in the Oni mountains, a little bit farther away from the Quartz family, but where they were still visible by faint, yet recognizable silhouettes.
Franziska: (She looked around her locations, amazed by it. She had never been to a place like this before, but despite her surprise, her expressions seemed to be calm
Ossiana smiled and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I'm horny, babe..." She said with a smooth growl in her words. Her pursed lips pressed against his neck. "But I don't want us to be late. Which means..." She kissed along his jaw, going in a pattern until she reached his lips. "I have something in mind for you. And I promise~," She paused for a moment to bite his bottom lip softly, her backside beginning to grind against his crotch. "You'll love it."

~

"Heeeey, that only happened like, three or four times!" Wiezen exclaimed at her comment about him losing his fingers again. He turned and kissed her cheek when she pressed hers against his. But then he paused his brows furrowing and his hand reaching towards his belt where he usually kept his sword. When he found that it wasn't there, he the palm of his hand smacked against his forehead and he groaned slightly in annoyance with himself. "I knew I was forgetting something." He mumbled to himself.
Enricho: (He kissed her passionately, already, filling up with as much lust as her. His hands reached down to her rear, giving it a good, lustful slap. He kept his hand pressed against it as it grinded against his crotch, his erection slowly growing in his pants) I think I will, Oss. Let's see if we can enjoy ourselves before we must go then, shall we?
Helga: Haha, that's what happens when you don't carry a portal purse at all times my loooove!~ I think this is my third time telling you this. *she wrapped her arms around him gently from behind* But that's alright, Wiezyy. This just means one less accessory I need to take off thee for tonight.

She smooched his ear again and nibbled on it softly before resting her chin on the crook of his neck, her breathing warming his neck.

Flynn dusted himself off and fixed his hair, then made sure that everything that was in his bag was still there; most importantly the gift he had gotten for the couple. He released a sigh of relief when he found that everything was just where he left them, including Nithloraul... unfortunately. He groaned a little and looked around, wondering if they were the first ones to arrive.

Flynn: Hey, I think we might be the first to-- oh wait... *squints his eye to view the 7 faint silhouettes ahead of them* Never mind... The Quartz beat us to it.
Franziska: Oh. Well, at least we'll have some company with us
Nithloraul: Hello? God created artifact right here?