windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8251-8300 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Don't give me that crap you...you...." Ossiana let out a sigh, covering her face for a moment while doing so. She was silent for a long moment until her hands dropped to her side. "I'm... I'm sorry..." She said quietly, dragging her feet as she went over and sat beside him. "I just... thought that if I could keep things under control then maybe I could fit like everyone else... maybe be more than just that person who just punches stuff.." She pulled her knees back up and rested her forehead on them. And she was silent for a long. Her head lifted slowly. "But...you can't lose something you can't remember...right?" She stared at the opposite wall for a long moment... thinking.

~

Wiezen looked over to Jacob and stared at the small child for a long time as he cried. But then he facepalmed, realizing that this one was only a human child. Which meant that normal solid food wouldn't work. Which meant that he would have to improvise. He went and retrieved the child's plate, wiping off Zealia's hands with a cloth and pointing to her brothers as an example on how to eat properly before going to dice up Jacob's food as quickly as he could to get it out of the way so he could carry on with everything else. After he finished, he returned the food to the child before going back towards the refrigerator, only stopping to backtrack and confiscate the whipped cream.

"I think last night's sweet tooth was more than enough, no? Yes." He answered for them, discarding the cans into the trash. Finally going to the refrigerator, he took out an apple and bit into it, going over to the window to peer out at the trees. Nothing. He let out a small sigh of relief and leaned against the counter slightly when something came to mind.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He wasn't sure if he liked how that sentence ended, but he was glad to see that she had calmed down somewhat, and decided to try and keep her calm) You don't have to apologize, Oss. It was my mistake that led to you being so upset. And you will be able to fit in, sooner than you'd think. I mean, hell, you'd fit in more than I, a traitor, so I think you at least have an advantage over me.
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Jacob's crying slowly turned into mumblings gurgles as he hushed, looking at the consistency of his food and giggling in satisfaction. He splashed his tiny hands onto the mush, covering himself with small chunks of waffles which he later took care of by licking them off himself. He looked at Wiezen and gave him a toothless smile, mumbling a word repeatedly that sounded like Papa.

Meanwhile, Zealia, Elijah, and Jr. were enjoying their whip cream, giggling as they squirted more onto their food. But their smiles immediately turned upside down when their father stripped away their cans of whip cream. All their ears lowered at the same time, some beginning to sniffle harshly. Zealia was the first one to let out a loud, high-pitched cry which made the lights in the room flicker and the water dispensers turn themselves on. Elijah focused on elevating the can of whip cream out of the trash with magic, while Jr. opened the refrigerator with a swing of an arm from where he sat and focused on carrying out the leftover cake with all his magic force.
last edited over a year ago
Wiezen had been diving deep into thought when a feeling that something was missing came across his mind. He furrowed his brows as it was coming to the front of his mind, and just as he was about to remember what it was exactly, he was interrupted when his attention was caught by what the children were doing. And instantly, he moved to stop it. He closed the refrigerator with his foot, not having enough time to do so any other way while grabbing the can that Eli was attempting to get from the trash can. He turned off the water dispensers, almost slipping while doing so, before finally coming to a stop.

"ENOUGH." He finally slammed his palm down onto the counter to get the children's attention all at once, the impact echoing through the cabin. He took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly, making his way to the head of the table. "Alright, so we're gonna have this conversation now then. From this point on no magic today. PERIOD. Not a lick of it, not one tiny spark." He said sternly. "There will be no messes. You have one chance today and only ONE. Not two. Not three. Not any from your mother. There will be no next times. Now, today is a very, very, VERY, important day. And I am not tolerating any of it. I will restrict your magic down to your very roots if I have to, and if your mother has anything to say about it I will do the same to her, do I make myself​ clear?"

~

Ossiana didn't say anything for a second or so before speaking. "No...no I wouldn't. You fit in perfectly.." She said. "Books...I need books." She mumbled while getting to her feet, her arms wrapping around herself for warmth. She gave a weak sniff at the air. "Food's done..." Her eyes seemed to be unfocused for a moment, but then she looked at him and stared for some time. A sort of smile came to her lips, unreadable in it's nature. "And yeah... you're right..I don't need to apologize. I need to fix this...everything." She left the burrow with that, going to check on the food she had been preparing for her lover.
Enricho: (Now positive he didn't like the end of the previous sentence, he had to understand what was going through Ossiana's mind, and what she has intended, but didn't want to ask her straight out, for worry of her being upset again)
Just as Wiezen finished the last of this sentence, Helga walked through the door and into the kitchen, ready and dressed for the big day. The ravishing witch wore a dress that made her look more… Well, witchy. The bodice that also served as a corset was a glossy black with a slit that propped much of her alluring breasts. It was a dress without sleeves, leaving exposed her fair skin that no longer had the bruise or bite marks, for they were cloaked with a spell. The bottom half of her dress faded into a lapis blue, an illusion of it made out of feathers, but in reality they were just intricate pieces of silky material. Her waist was hugged by a sash ribbon laced in an elegant bow. The long, flowing dress left a bit of her ankles exposed, revealing that she wore spider-webbed stockings, but no shoes. Helga also had now more wavy than curly hair with blue feathers that stuck out of her side elegantly, framing the small witch hat she had on the side as well. Her fingernails were painted white, and as for her makeup, she created a black smokey eye that made her emerald eyes pop along with a cherry and glossy lipstick. She scratched her arm awkwardly as she stepped into the light to come in view, but a small smile graced her plump lips.

She looked back and forth at her children and Wiezen, wondering what was the ruckus all about. But then she saw little Lia sniffling with tears streaming down her face. Helga awwww'd and quickly went to her and picked her up and held her closely, rubbing her back in comfort. As the little girl faced the opposite direction of her mother, she stuck out her tongue at Wiezen and nuzzled against her mother's poofy curls.

Helga: Wieeeezzzzyyyy.... Look what you did, our little Lia is crying! *looks back at Zealia* Why is my little voodo doll crying? Mommy doesn't want to see those tears!

(le dress)
 Just as Wiezen finished the last of this sentence, Helga walked through the door and into the 부엌, 주방
Wiezen stared at Helga when she had walked into view, his mouth slightly agape as he took in her appearance, the way she had dressed herself. His eyes wondered over her curves, and he was slightly mesmerized, but as soon as she aaw'd, he shook his head. And as soon as Zealia stuck out her tongue, he crossed his arms. "Do it again and I'm TAKING your magic instead of just restricting it. If you think the presence of your mother is going to change that young lady then you may need to think again." He turned to Helga and raised an eyebrow. "As for you, you beautiful​, beautiful creature. I'll inform you of what I told them. No tolerance. No magic. No messes, or I'm restricting it to the root. Severe consequences will be given this time. No ifs ands or buts. No "just having fun" or pleading, or bribing, nor excuses." He paused to look at the children, and then back to Helga. "Do I make myself clear?"

~

Ossiana mumbled to herself as she poked at the fish with her tail. She rambled to herself about what all she could use and what there was to find.
Enricho: (He stepped outside, and sat next to Ossiana. He didn't know what to say or if he even should say anything. He just remained silent, not sure of what he could say to Ossiana to make her feel any better)
Helga's head tilted to the right as her lover finished his question. But then she smirked ever so slightly, raising her hand and dragging it across his chest very slowly. She used her index and middle finger, pretending they were legs as she walked them across his shoulder. She stroked his cheek with her warm hand, curling a stand of his hair behind his ear as she simply stared at him with her mesmerizing eyes. She inched a little closer and lifted his chin, as if preparing to kiss him, yet she teasingly didn't and just kept her lips inches away from his.

Helga: Crystal clear, my love. *she turns to her triplets and gives them a small wink before booping her lover's nose*

Before Wiezen could say anything about it, she took his hands and held it in hers, placing a small kiss on his knuckles as if nothing had happened at all. Her form of distracting seemed to be working perfectly.

Helga: *she pressed herself against Wiezen while he leaned against the counter, nuzzling his nose with hers before she giggled lovingly, letting his nostrils take in her delicious scent* No ifs, no ands, and no butts... No pleading, excuses, or... Bribing.

At the word bribing, she grazed both her arms up his chest and around his neck, coiling herself around him as she spoke in her low, calming voice.

Helga: The food was delicious, my love. Thank yoouuu!~
"You're definitely welcome." Wiezen spoke in the blandest tone possible, which even surprised him a little. He looked to Helga, then to triplets for a moment. Then back to Helga. "Buuuut this changes nothing, every word still stands. And believe full heartedly that I've already taken my precautions since I know how disobedient all of you can be. Including you, dear." He added, standing from his lean against the counter. "I mean it. No magic whatsoever during this event." He brushed a little dust from his clothing and stepped around Helga to go back to the refrigerator, the apple he had now only a core.

~

Ossiana leaned down and took a sniff at the cooking fish before taking a sharpened stick and stabbing it down it's throat harshly, the sharp end poking out of it's tail. She then held it out to Enricho without looking over at him nor speaking.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Man, Ossiana is way too dramatic. She's like real women............ Oh, shit, did I say that out loud XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
.....yes, yes 당신 did. over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Does it help that I agree 100000% xD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
no, not really over a year ago
Enricho: (He looked at the fish, and than at her, seeing as how she wasn't starting back. He wasn't hungry, not in the slightest, but he knew that refusing would upset her more, so he took it) Thank you.
The witch had grabbed ahold of Wiezen's hand as he stepped around her, preventing him from moving and instead pulling him back where they ended up in a torso to torso position. He spun him around and delivered a small kiss on his chin.

Helga: Muuuaaaa? Disobedient? Never, darling! Inspect my skin, not a spec of green! I'm a very obedient witch. Just like our children are, isn't that right, my loves?

She turned her head slightly back only to be greeted by three nodding heads. A smile graced her face as she looked back at her lover, locking her emerald eyes with his.

Helga: Why must you frown at such lovely day? I looooooovveee youuuuuu too much for that. *she pinched his cheeks and forced his lips to smile before kissing him lovingly* Smile for me.
Ossiana gave a nod in response but kept her thoughts to herself. She didn't bother eating anything at all herself, mostly because she hadn't gotten back around to being hungry. And then she finally spoke when she felt like doing so, though that was only after sniffing in his direction vaguely. "You need a bath..."

~

Wiezen shrugged and gave a smile that barely lasted three seconds before dropping, and he rolled his eyes. "I doubt that there has to be the slightest hint of green for you to do something that goes against something I've said. Take last night for an example. And besides, I'm not "frowning". I'm being a parent. One that won't be having the usual tolerance for misbehavior." He tapped her on the forehead before wrapping an arm around her waist and spinning her around in the opposite direction. "Which means less smiling more focusing." He threw away the apple core and retrieved another whole fruit. Next, he cleaned around the table quickly, maneuvering around the children. "Priorities, principles, et cetera."
Enricho: I thought the stench of demon mutt wouldn't wear off. (He gave an exhausted sigh, as he began to take bites out of the cooked fish)
"Demon mutt..." Ossiana muttered to herself and furrowed her brows briefly, still not looking to him completely. However, she didn't say anything else afterwards aside from mumbling to herself occasionally.
Enricho: Oh, no, I was referring to one of those dog monsters, Oss, not you
Jade_23 commented…
I mean, she is one. over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
oops, did I say that too loud? xD over a year ago
Helga: *sighs softly* Alright, alright... I'll just choose to agree with you because I refuse to have any sort of disagreements today. Buuuuut, you can smile while being focused. *smiles widely* Just look how focused I am admiring thy being! And I can be a parent to, Wiezy! I am a cool mom, after all. Why don't you be a cool dad too? We can be cool parents together.

But then she stopped and answered his own reply, mimicking her lover's voice as her facial expressions became grumpy.

Helga: No ma'am, no smiling in this house even though I love to see you smile. No giggles or jokes or whip cream in this cabin. Priorities, principles, potatoes, et cetera, et cetera.

She bursted out in chuckles, snorting loudly at the end. It took her a full moment to recover as she wiped away a fake tear and hugged Wiezen from behind as he cleaned the table.

Helga: But I still love youuuu.
"Oh, I know. You wouldn't want to have me tear you apart out in the woods if that had been directed towards me." Ossiana said with a hint of seriousness in her voice. "I guess it would have helped if you'd mentioned it earlier. But if you're alright, then forget anything about it was ever mentioned. Anywho..." But nothing came afterwards.

~

"Forge none without fire." Wiezen responded with four simple words as he continued with cleaning up. And then he spoke again. "If you're such a cool mom then would you mind helping in teaching our children how to do the same and behave in public environments and not danger the lives of people in the vicinity when they decide to have their "fun"." He went to wipe his hands in his clothes after he finished, but stopped himself just in time, remembering that he was already dressed for the occasion of today's event. He let out a sigh of relief at his quick thinking. He went to the sink and washed his hands instead, using a cloth to dry them afterwards. "But I forgot: Let's let the children do whatever they want until a hunter comes investigating because being a cool parent is more important when they don't listen." Now it was his turn to mock her, his voice crackling harshly at his will. And he chuckled to himself afterwards all the same. "As I said before, less tolerance today."
Enricho: I'm fine, Oss. They weren't too hard to deal with (He could hear the serious tone in her voice, and instead of continuing, he went silent again, not wanting to continue the subject)
Ossiana finally looked at him when he fell silent. It was almost as if she was trying to catch up on the time spent not looking at him at all, for she stared at him silently, watching as he ate. "Tell me... what are we, Enricho?" She asked suddenly.
Helga's ears slowly began to lower and her smile turned into a small frown at Wiezen's commentary. The witch thought about apologizing, but she realized those words came out of her mouth too often. His words made her think back to Weiss... Emma... Her two unborn children... For a moment, she had forgotten all about that. But it all came seeping into her head after her lover spoke. She stood quiet for a moment and didn't speak at all as her response.

I don't feel so cool of a parent anymore...

She unknowingly began to count her fingers behind her back in her head, her giggly demeanor no more. Even the small witch hat on her poofy curls drooped. The nymph bit her lip and remained silent, not even moving for a while. Even her stomach began to turn in thought about the past. She continued to tap her nails awkwardly like a child would, but then gulped before she spoke.

Helga: Yeah, haha, your form of cool sounds better than mine...
Enricho: (He looked up at her, wiping his mouth from the food, and was a little surprised by the question) W-what do you mean, Oss?
"Cool? Better?" Wiezen turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "It's more of me being an asshole for the right reasons." He gave an attempt at a smile. "As a father, I know that our children could hate me for this. But as long as their alive and well, I'm willing to take that hatred for the rest of my life if I have to. I don't know if anyone would consider that... cool, but I can only hope that they learn as they grow older. There's no doubt in my mind that you're the cooler one out of the two of us. That leaves me with being that balance that the kids need, ya know." He shrugged and kissed her lips softly while passing by. "We'll work on it, kay?"

~

"Exactly as I meant. You and I, what are we? Lovers yes, but what are we? Are we free? Are we right....What?" Ossiana answered, staring at him blankly.
Enricho: (He looked forward for what seemed like minutes. He held his hands together, and remained silent, not sure what he could say to her. After a few moments more, he turned to Oss. He stood up, and looked her in the eyes) I don't know. Some times, I wonder myself, but I know that being by your side is where I wish to be, more than anywhere else. I don't have an exact answer of what we are, but I know what I want us to be. A want us to be happy, and nothing less than that
Helga blinked in confusion after she was kissed, the frown remaining on her face as he passed by. She played with her fingers behind her back, her pointed ears still droopy.

Helga: o......kay?

She answered doubtfully. Her eyes met her children's which all held confusion in them. The mother's confused face seemed to match exactly Zealia's – furrowed eyebrows, wrinkled nose, puckered lips. She sort of felt awkward talking anymore, feeling as if she said something it would worsen things. Cool moms aren't cool... She sighed deeply to herself in melancholy, then went to go fetch some dried, sugared squid tentacles and spider legs to snack on. When she reached the jar of goods, she was ready to squirt in as much whip cream possible. But she stopped herself. Too much sugar? Moms that are not cool would not approve...

She set the jar to the side and went to the refrigerator, then tossed out all the sweets and whip cream cans into the trash. Her triplets observed her in shock and surprise, whimpering for her to stop. But she didn't. She threw away the last can of whip cream she owned and tossed out the last few slices of cake and pie.
Ossiana was still as she listened to him speak, and when he finished, she remained as so. She seemed to give some sort of frown only to grin a little seconds later. She stood up and took his hand in hers. "Then show me how we can go on, the both of us. I want to assure myself that I can be the right person...So I can be a good mother when it's time. Because...Because right now, I don't think I'll ever be much of one.. not like this."
Enricho: (When she took his hand, he closed his hand around hers and returned the smile to her) Don't worry, Oss. I know you are the right person, but until you yourself are sure, I will be with you through it all
Helga closed the bin of trash shortly afterwards she was done getting rid of anything too sweet for her children, and even for herself. She had to hold in a couple tears as she saw the cans of whip cream disappear into the bag. A long sigh escaped her chest and she turned around, faking somewhat of a smile to her children. She forced a chuckle and picked them all up, including Jacob.

Helga: Let's get you all changed up, shall we?

She settled them back down and pulled Zealia a little forward. She would be the first to get dressed from her siblings. With magic, she began to twirl her daughter around repeatedly until she was able to elevate her clothes off of her and replace it with a dress she made appear with a chant. When the twirling came to a stop, little Lia was now wearing a small blue dress with a black bow, and her locks of hair were braided neatly into two buns. Helga repeated the steps with her three boys, making Jacob, Elijah, and Jr. end up wearing similar small, black tuxedos with a blue bow on each of them. The mother released a genuine laugh at the sight of her little rascals all dressed neatly, with the hair of the boys all combed back.
(You know.... I'm considering using Franziska and Flynn. Only considering)
(Yeeeee – want me to take care of that? xD)
(Yes. You can take care of this baby I don't want XD)
(What up with you and COLA hating babies? goddamn xD)
(Oh, like how you killed that baby in the Fading Light RP? XD)
(idk what you speak of, I'm a child of God)
(Well, children are terrible XD)
(THESE SMOL BEANS ARE NOT)

Meanwhile, a couple hours off north from Helga's cabin, stood a small tavern in the middle of almost nowhere where Flynn and Franziska had rented a room for the night. Currently, the alchemist was up before his lover, showered and ready to go.

Flynn chewed on a mint leaf as he combed his blonde hair to the side, setting the loose strands with gel. He then rotated his shoulders while looking into the mirror, adjusting the black bow around his collar. For this special day, the alchemist wore a formal, white long-sleeved shirt with plain, simple, black pants. He even got his shoes shone for this occasion.

After finishing up, he slid on his trench coat and fixed the collar a little before releasing a long, quiet sigh. The human stared at himself for an extended amount of time, his eye slightly squinted at the view. He swallowed his saliva and shook his head, wasting no time to take off the eyepatch he wore, only to reveal the empty, pink socket he had on his face. With a cotton ball dipped in medication, he patted the perimeter of his socket, wincing every now and then. He allowed the area to cool off before he placed his patch back on, throwing away the used cotton ball. Flynn frowned when he looked at himself with the patch back on his face. He hated what he saw.

Was it even worth it?

Another sigh left his chest when he turned off the light and exited the bathroom, making his way to sit on the edge of the bed where his backpack of wonders laid. He pulled out his journal and flipped through the pages, slowly flipping them when he came to view the drawings he had done of Helga, Buroa, Wiezen, Apollo, and Lorenzo in his teddy bear form. His eyebrows furrowed softly as he read each of their descriptions, remaining quiet since he did not wish to wake up his lover sooner than she'd want to.
Nithloraul: (It awoke within Flynn's pocket) Well, aren't you up bright and early. You could have at least left me on the table instead of inside your damned pocket, you know
Flynn ignored the artifact as he flipped through the pages of the book, reading off some of his previous writing inside his head. After a few moments, he slowly turned his head to the side to view Nithloraul. He released a long, tedious sigh and rolled his eye.

Flynn: I didn't feel like transferring you to a place where you could've gone yourself. Are you sure there isn't an off button on you somewhere?

Nithloraul: No, and there is no way for me to move either. So I think you could have been fine, that is unless my talking would kill you
Flynn: Ha-ha. Funny this is, it actually is killing me. So if you would stop that would be awesome. Afterall, today is suppose to be a very special day and I'd hate for you to ruin something so nice... AGAIN.

He slammed his book closed and groaned as he got up, picking up Nithloraul and taking him to the isolated table as he began to pack.
Nithloraul: I don't stop and you know that. If I were to silence myself, then what purpose would I have? Besides, you need me more than you think you do. Those Servants are still amok, and all you can worry about is someone else's day.
Flynn remained quiet as he observed the small bottle of different-colored liquids he carried in his bag. He looked over his shoulder and spoke.

Flynn: Tell me, were you ever human? Did you physically ever exist in this world? You've mentioned it before and by the way you talk, no other artifact can show that much emotion. So since you're probably going to live with me for the rest of... MY life, unfortunately might as well let it out now.
Nithloraul: I was never human, but I have been around humans long enough to understand their behavior
Flynn: I'm debating whether or not I should put your soul in an actual human so that you can actually leave me alone. I bet it's possible. Then you can annoy everyone else and leave me the hell alone!
Nithloraul: You do not want transfer my body into that of a human. Their soul would die and their body would decay in seconds. And I'd just be left in a rotting corpse. But maybe you are that heartless to kill a man and leave me to rot away
Flynn: Thats not what I meant, you thick-headed numbskull. Using an already dead corpse could work. And please, I'd rather live with 10 winged demons than with you. And no, I am not heartless. Actually, I'm the complete opposite. But what would you know, huh?
Nithloraul: I know a lot about humans. There does not exist a good human. Humans are selfish and only think of themselves. You're selfish yourself. Like that Franziska you claim to love. You may say that, but to be truthfully honest, you cannot stand it when she does those things and makes you look bad in front of others. And I'm sure that you cannot stand her ignoring you. Or how about no intercourse since your time in the Capital. You can claim all you want that she has no intentions of it, but secretly, you're frustrated, and wish she would just allow you to lie with her, at least once in a while. You can lie all you want, but I know, in your heart, that you are not truthful when you say that you are content with her
Flynn: Alright, I'm done with you.

He stood up and grabbed the artifact, not caring if he dropped it. The alchemist stuffed it into his bag and hung it in the door, rolling his eyes in complete annoyance.
Franziska: (She slowly woke up, her eyes dazed, as she looked around the room in a tired trance)
((A heads up, give me a few days and I'll be back....Again....FUCK.....
carry on then xD ))