windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8201-8250 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga: No you are not. You're not... "fine", Rosemary. Enough lying with that... We all know that no one s really ever fine... You could've seriously gotten injured out there... I don't want you going out for walks like that ever again, do you hear me? In fact, I want you to always be in my sight whenever we are somewhere. And if you were to ever go anywhere, I need an update every 30-60 minutes, you hear me? *sighs softly and sits her down on her bed, taking a seat on the edge of the mattress as well* I don't want you hanging out with anyone if it's not me or Wiezen.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: Helga, I am fine. It's okay to be worried, but I'm fine. See, not a scratch.
Helga took in a deep breath, holding it in for a couple seconds longer than needed before exhaling. She opened her eyes that immediately interlocked with Rosemary's.

Helga: I know, I know... But as your moth -- guardian, I feel the need to make sure you are alright 24/7. This thing that happened today can never happen again. No ifs, not buts, no nothing. Now... Get some rest, alright? The first thing I want you to do in the morning is take a bath, a LONG one. If you need any help just call me over.
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana shook her head, sighing and remaining silent for a moment. "I don't belong here. This...none of this seems as if it suits me in the slightest. I can't do anything right, no one ever seems to think that I just try to do something right for once, and sometimes it's like even you're​ against me and I--it's--I...I just don't fit in man...I just.. don't. I'm not really good at anything except killing things or things that don't matter. I try to do good at other stuff but I can't. I don't know what to do anymore...but I guess no one really cares as much me. So y-you...you stay.. it'll be best if I just stepped out for a while and...fuck off from other people's lives." She scratched her arm, staring down at her feet bare feet. "So...yeah..."
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (He reached forward and grabbed Ossiana's hand. Despite his quick reaction to do so, his grasp was gentle and comforting) Hey now! If you keep up that kind of attitude, then there is no way your going to feel better. What about the things you did just today. You are good at hunting, your a great chef, you are able to traverse the world in ways other people could only dream of, and you've managed to save my skin and you've managed to save others many times before. You are good at other things than just fighting Ossiana. You just need to look harder. And I'm willing to help look with you if you allow me to
Ossiana looked up at him and gave a smile that only one who was psychologically exhausted could give. Her eyes lingered with a sadness that she could no longer attempt to cover up. "For how much longer must I have to look for my hell to end then, Enricho? How much harder must I push myself? Until I do something else stupid? Until I die again? At what point will it all stop and just let me be..." Her ears lowered further and she only sighed once more, her hand slipping from his.
Enricho: (He kept a grasp on her hand, not wanting to let go) I don't know, Oss. Could take years, or maybe a couple of days. But no matter what, I will be there all of the way, to help you however I can. Know that you don't have to go through that hell alone. And maybe, it may not be as bad as you imagine it
Ossiana gave a silent nod as she turned away, this time pulling her hand from his as she spoke after a few seconds. "I'm goin' home... I'm not going to welcome myself here again, so you can tell the witch that I'll be out of her hair...and I'll be out of yours for a while too..." She mumbled as she began to head down the road again. "Just.... time...I need time..."
Enricho: (He wasn't sure what more he could tell Ossiana to convince her otherwise. He just looked at Ossiana, who had her back to him) You know I'm just going to look for you if you do. Even if I have to fight another one of those bug monsters. Hell, even if I have to fight twenty. I went looking for you once, and now that I've found you, I can't just let you go again.
"At least if you look you won't have to look far." Oss muttered. "I just need time by myself...I need this, Enricho..." She sighed. "Please just...just go somewhere else..I just need a break...a timeout... something. Help me...and do this one thing... that's all I ask."
Enricho: (He looked to the side, unsure of how he could respond to her. But he sighed and said) Alight. I'll leave you to your time fr the evening, but I will come back in the morning. Just.... try not to get into any trouble, okay. And don't do anything rash
Ossiana sniffled. "D-don't worry... I won't be around anyone to lose their kid or be stupid or do something stupid..or cause trouble. No..no, I'll just be at home...where I can't bother anyone." There was a pause in her words as she gulped. "I'll be home... sleeping​." She said before she just started walking.
Enricho: (As Ossiana was walking, Enricho spoke to her) You did all you could, Ossiana. And that's more than anyone has the strength or will to do. Don't think you are worse than others simply for your mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, Ossiana. I'll be seeing you (He turned as he began to walk away)
Helga finished tucking Rosemary into her bed, making sure she had a clean pillow and that the blankets were warm. She stroked her cheek and placed a kiss on her forehead, boopping her nose afterwards.

Helga: Goodnight my mini human! I'll see thee in the morning. Don't let the winged demons tear you apart and the gargoyles bite! Good niiiiiighhhttt!~

She smiled gently and walked out of her room, closing it as she stepped out and headed her way back into the room, the smile of relief on her face expanding.
Ossiana didn't realize at all this time when he had spoke, just dragged herself​further down the road. At the moment, she had no more will. Her tail would barely even lift off the ground, despite her being healed. All that mattered was that she was going to be alone the entire way back home.

~

Wiezen had stirred only a little through everything that had been going on since he'd fallen asleep. But unlike most times when he slept​ lightly, his heavy slumber wouldn't allow him to be waken up that easily and he was just as Helga had left him.
Enricho: (He made his way into a forest, and feel down next to a tree, setting his sword aside as he rested under the tree and began to fall asleep)
It felt as if it took an eternity to reach the location of the burrow that she called home, and the moment she stepped inside she collapsed to her knees, sniffling a bit harder than before. She had held it in the entire way, and now she crawled over into a corner, wrapping her arms around her knees as her body temperature began to drop. And there, she began to cry as she turned towards the wall and laid down on the ground.
Enricho: (As he began to fall asleep, a pack of Cerberus Spawns began to surround him. He slowly opened his eyes to see the creatures, their red eyes glowing in the dark and their drooling maws) It just doesn't end, does it?
(AS the creatures leaped toward Enricho, jaws wide open, he grabbed his sword and swung it once, slicing through three of them, their bodies falling into two separate pieces. The other creatures rushed at him from the other side. He pulled his pistol out and fired at them, striking the remaining ones in the head, as their bodies fell, limp. As soon as he was sure they were dead, he returned to his sleep, the corpses around him as he did so)
Helga skipped inside of her room and jumped onto the bed besides Wiezen, releasing a loud sigh of relief. She felt… So much better now that Rosemary was safely inside her cabin. She tucked herself into the warm blankets and turned on her side to snuggle under Wiezen’s side, inhaling the air he breathed out. Her ears lowered and she yawned happily, resting her ear against his chest to hear his heartbeat as she too closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.
Wiezen seemed to recognize that Helga was near him, even in his sleep so when she snuggled next to him he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her a little closer. And when the next morning came, he was up before sunrise, being nowhere to be found in bed. He started with breakfast early, making a rather large breakfast compared to the usual. But only the aroma of cheesy breads, eggs, bacon, waffles and pancakes and much more drifted through the house, for he was absent from the kitchen as well. The floors were cleaned, the silverware and plates already set up on the table.
Enricho: (After he woke up, he could already see the flies swarming around the corpses of the monsters, as the sunlight hit his eyes. He covered the sun as he got up from his spot and made his way back to the burrow, hoping he would be able to find his way back from where he was)
A couple extra minutes passed until Helga finally awoke, her form finally back to normal. She blinked out the sand of her eyes multiple times before yawning, slowly getting herself on her knees on the bed and leaning baclwards, stretching similar to a dog. Her hands wandered around blindly for her lover. But her eyebrows furrowed and she opened her eyes completely.

Helga: Wiezy?

But her nose soon caught the delicious aroma she smelled from where she was. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, looking around in perplexity before deciding to get up and slip on her duck slippers.
Ossiana remained in the corner of the burrow the entire time, shivering until she cried herself to sleep. But sleep was only a bookmark, a temporary escape. She had gotten up and made a blanket of leaves to help keep herself at least a little warmer, but on all honesty it didn't exactly matter. Going through the motions were enough. She sniffled and sobbed quietly I'm her sleep, waking every now and then to wipe at her eyes.
Helga walked out of the room and skipped down the stairs, her duck slippers quaking as she did so. She rushed to the kitchen and was about to yell out her lover's name before she noticed that he wasn't in the kitchen either.

Helga: ... Wiezy? *looks around* Are you playing hide and seek without your favorite witch? Hmmmm...
Enricho: (He made his way down the road, his trip back to the burrow taking almost the entire day) She could have at least left me a map or something (As he continued to walk, he began to find the forest that the burrow rested in. He knew that he was finally getting closer, and so, he made his way to the burrow)
The door to the cabin opened slowly with a creek not long after Helga had found that Wiezen wasn't in the kitchen, and closed gently within the next second, the soft clinking sound of greaves against the cabin floor coming afterwards. Wiezen grumbled to himself as he went to the kitchen, only coming to a stop when he found that Helga was there. "Oh, good morning love. I was just about to go upstairs to check on you and the children." He smiled, dressed in a powder white tux and blue tie with the legs of his pants covered by the armor of his greaves from the knee down. His jet black hair was silky and slicked back sloppily with strays strands falling over his forehead in a manner that oddly seemed to fit him, and it brought out more of the deep blue of his eyes.

~

Outside the burrow wisps of smoke reached towards the sky while fish were being grilled slowly but surely. They had been gutted ruthlessly, their innards left beside the fire while Ossiana remained within the confines of her corner.
Enricho: (He followed the smoke, until he was able to find the burrow. He saw the fish sitting on the fire, but was more concerned about where Ossiana was. He peaked inside the burrow to find her) Oss, are you in here?
Ossiana's ears didn't even peek at the sound of her lover's voice, she only sniffed and remained in the corner of the burrow. There was silence for a long moment until she wiped her puffy eyes and released a long, dreary sigh as she picked herself up, ears lowered while she dragged her feet to the hole that was the door to their home and looked up at Enricho, seeing that he had poked his head through. "...Hello..." She spoke quietly, tiredly with a sniffle.. "Was your journey here...safe?"
Enricho: It would have been better if I had someone making fun of my fishing skills. How are you holding up?
Helga's eyes lit up when they met with Wiezen's, and the first thing they lied eyes on was his outfit. She gasped in astonishment, clapping excitedly afterwards as she slightly jumped up and down in her slippers.

Helga: Wiezy! You look so... Fancy! Me likey! You didn't need to prepare all of this, my love! I could've cleaned the floors and done the cooking. I don't want you to work yourself out!

She cupped her hands on his cheeks and smiled lightly before kissing him deeply and passionately.

Helga: My Wiezy looks so handsome!
Ossiana gave an attempt at a shrug, her shoulders not even lifting halfway for it to be so before she turned​around, her feet dragging as she went back to.the corner and slumped down to the ground. "Food will be ready in a bit..." She said quietly but clear enough to be heard.

~

Wiezen chuckled into her lips as he was kissed, kissing back against her lips with the same passion that she gave. He smiled a little sheepishly when she had pulled away. "I'm happy to hear that you like it. But I definitely needed to do this this morning, especially on such a big day. I got some good​ sleep last night, so I was more than prepared to put breakfast together. And besides, you needed a day off from that stuff yourself." He placed a kiss on her forehead. "Go on and get ready for the day love, I'll tend to the children while you're at it."
Enricho: I take it you're still upset, huh? (He walked over to her and sat next to her on the ground)
Ossiana pulled her knees up to her chest, her breasts pressing against them as she turned the other way and laid down on her side. She didn't respond to his question, and only repeated what she had said already. "The food will be ready...in a bit." She mumbled.
Enricho: (He looked down at Ossiana, not sure what he could say to make her feel better) You know, I was tempted to make my way into another cave to sleep tonight. But I thought that it may not have been the best idea, after that whole spider monster thing
Ossiana mumbled something about "stupid spiders" in response and shifted slightly at the mentioning of the cave that the arachnid woman had owned until they slayed her.
Enricho: I just thought that, if you weren't there, it would be dumb to just head in there. So I slept under a tree instead. Sure, it wasn't the most enjoyable place to rest, but it sure beats the hell out of getting eaten by one of those arachnid things
"Pfft, I bet..." Oss muttered, her tail curling slightly as she shivered a little. Her skin had become a bit paler compared to last night. Her eyes traced over the leaves that covered the floor, and she fell silent again like she hadn't said anything at all.
Enricho: (He wanted to keep the conversation going, in hopes that he could keep her mind off of what happened, hoping it would make her feel better) I swear, you've managed to save me from my idiotic mistakes so many times. From the cave to that ocean of Silent Seas. Still think you could have at least stop hitting me after one punch. But I probably deserved it
"You so deserved it...doing stupid stuff..." She said in a mumble and nodded slightly in agreement, uncurling from her ball a little. Her long ears twitched but remained in their droopy state as she began to think. Maybe Macross--she, should have just left that day. Maybe he wouldn't have died...and perhaps she just got in the way of his chance to love someone better than she was. Her eyes closed tightly at the thought and she exhaled slowly, her knees tightening to her chest again.
Enricho: Yeah, you're right. But at least you were able to knock some sense into me. Made me realize that I really did need you with us, and that I needed to be with you, Oss (He gives her a comforting smile, hoping it may do some good)
Ossiana was still for a moment while she laid with her back facing him. And though she didn't turn to look at him, her tail lifted some and placed itself across his lap. His words made her feel a little better, but not enough to shake the depressing feeling that had came over her.
Enricho: (He sighed, knowing that none of what he would say would help her feel better completely) Oss, listen, you did what you could, and that's more than anyone could have or would have done. I understand that you want to do more, and you can. Nothing is stopping you
"The fact that none of the good stuff I ever do is good enough to stick to anyone's mind for once is." Ossiana retorted bluntly after a minute or so of silence. "I've fucked up. I get it. I always get it. That's always the main thing that I get. But not even when I try to do better does anything ever want to fucking...WORK, OUT." She hissed viciously, her tail crackling like a whip as it struck the wall, just above his head before falling back onto his lap as she let out a drawn out sigh.
Enricho: (He did not seem to even flinch when her tail struck the wall, and instead, stood perfectly still) I understand, Oss. But it;s not about people remembering. Just doing those things and you knowing that what you did was the right thing is enough. And you didn't mess anything up. And Helga and I know that you did the right thing to save Rose. You did everything you could Oss, and that is enough
"Oh you and Helga huh?" Ossiana growled in irritation. "And here I thought I was starting to find some sort of understanding finally. Tough luck for me right? And this is why I don't like people." She said through clenched teeth. "Go away."
Enricho: (Remembering her thoughts on Helga, he could already see the flaw in his words, and was trying to think of something else that would convince her otherwise) Hang on, now. That just means that my word alone isn't just sugarcoated to make you feel better. It is a genuine thought. Surely, you can see that you must have done some good when a majority agree?
Helga: Oooh, are thee sure you can handle all five of them? Well... If you say so. I may or may not have given them some sugar last night, so they may or may not be very hyper and excited. If my Wiezy needs anything just call out to me! I'll be ready before you can say "fucknugget"! Hehe!~ I'll get dressed then. Noooo peeking!

She elevated her plate of food from the table and placed one last kiss on Wiezen's cheek, using the fork by elevation to raise some of the meal he prepared into her mouth. She smiled lovingly at him and turned around, dashing back upstairs with her breakfast to start getting ready for the big day.
"No because it doesn't seem like ANYONE agrees!" Ossiana sat up now, her temper slowly beginning to get the best of her. "I don't even get a thank you for crying out loud! What, is it because of what I am?! Is it because I'm not Macross!? Or do I not do enough?! O-oh, here's one, it's my fucking, overdramatic, pride!" She was now on her feet, pacing back and forth. "And it came from you, YOU, of all people. The one person that I thought...that I thought could see me trying my damnedest to do everything right! The one person that I.. that I thought was on my side for once...for once I thought I finally had someone to tell​ me that..that they get where I'm coming from...that they would back me up when I needed it..." She shook her head. "But I guess I don't even have the luxury of that huh..."

~

"I knew it!" Wiezen exclaimed as soon as Helga had told him that she had given the children cake even after she herself said that they wouldn't get any. He let out a groan, but smiled some when she kissed his cheek and watched her as she went back upstairs. He wouldn't make too much of a deal out of it, mostly because he was going to set a few things straight before they departed.

And with that, he went up stairs himself to get the children for breakfast. Opening the door to their shared room, he peeked inside before going in to wake them up. He placed kisses on their foreheads, even Jacobs as he managed to pick them all up without having to put anyone on his head. "Good morning my children! Rise and shine, a big day awaits!" He hurried back down stairs and set them at the table for breakfast.
Enricho: (He looked to the side, hoping that she would've forgotten that, but knew that it wouldn't have helped) I'm sorry, Ossiana. I was just worried. I thought that you were going to get hurt, or worse. I couldn't handle losing you again, and for good this time. I was panicking and just didn't know what to say. It wasn't about pride. I was worried that you would get yourself killed. I should have had more faith in you. You've faced off worse and had no trouble with things. I shouldn't have said what I did
Helga gobbled down the pancakes and waffles almost immediately, making sure to cover every inch of them with whip cream. The cheesy breads were gone moments later, and she had gulped down her juice. The witch put aside the plate that had the untouched bacon, then wiped her hands on the nightgown she was currently wearing.

She didn't even know where to start, her lover already looked so handsome and she had to make sure she looked like his soon-to-be wife. She decided to pamper herself by taking a nice, long bubble bath with slices of cucumbers placed on her eyes. Afterwards, she glazed her skin with coconut oil to make it ultra soft and smooth, moisturizing her already perfect body. She allowed her orange curly locks to air-dry, curling them even further to give her a shorter-hair look. The ravishing witch applied minimal makeup yet a bold, cherry-red lip that made her emerald eyes stand out. She walked with a towel wrapped around her barrel to her closet, flipping hanger to hanger in order to find the dress she had been working on for the past few days.

Zealia sniffed at the food in her plate, her mouth drooling already before she was able to take big bites off the waffles with her hands, dirtying herself with the syrup. Elijah and Wiezen Jr. had followed their mother's hack and used whip cream as a topping as well, dropping chunks of them on them as they tugged on the pancakes and flicked them around carelessly. On the other hand, Jacob stared at his plate of solids in complete confusion. He opened his almost toothless mouth, trying to nibble on the bacon but failing as he could not tug out a piece. He sniffled some and began to cry vehemently, sobbing as he threw the piece of bacon to the side and demanded for his solid food to be eatable.