windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7751-7800 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(i forgot what flynn and franziska were doing xD)
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(I think they were shopping :P)
(right! ....OFF TO SHOP THEN!)

Flynn held one of the suits so that he could get an opinion from his lover.

Flynn: Should I wear black or white? Or maybe blue? Hmmm... What are you going to wear? And... Are you sure you're feeling up to going, love?
Franziska: Of course. I wouldn't want to miss this, Flynn (Smiles) Also, the blue one looks good on you
Flynn: Yeah, I thought so too... Also, I was just asking... I didn't know if you actually wanted to go after what happened... But yes, it'll be a fun experience indeed. I'm surprised they even invited us. Well... More so me than you. Everyone likes you, you've done nothing wrong... Hm... I guess I'll just go with this one. What will you be wearing?
Franziska: I'm not sure. I've never worn a dress before
Flynn: What?? Really?? ...How? *blinks* I mean... Woah... If Helga was here she'd lecture you all about them. Well, let's start with the obvious. Wear a color you like. Look around and don't worry about the price. I'll get you anything you want.
Franziska: Hmm...... Well, I guess I could wear a similar color to yours
Flynn: That sounds fantastic. We should hurry though... I already got them a wedding gift, and man was that embarrassing... But anyways, we want to start our journey to the mountain before nightfall.
Franziska: Oh, of course. (Grabs the nearest blue dress her size and hands it to Flynn) I'm sure this one will do, Flynn
Flynn: Great! You'll look awesome in it, I can just feel it....

He smiled gently at her and took both outfits in his arms, then went to the cashier and paid them off before returning with two big, leathered bags, handing one to Franziska which belonged to her.
Franziska: (Took the bag in her hand with a small smile) I can't wait to see how it looks
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana shook her head. "No, not at all. Right now, everything's perfect...but..." She furrowed her brow, her blush returning as she mumbled something.

~

"So you were trying to bribe me eh? Well it's no--" Wiezen had started until he felt her magic tugging at his erection. And as he listened to each of her seductive offerings, he could feel it throbbing inside of his pants, wanting desperately to be released from its captivity of fabric. The temptation caused him to gulp silently, his eyes gazing over her body as he pictured it bare, without clothing just as it was last night. But then he shook his head and gave a small chuckle. "I kiss you because anything further will be guaranteed to make the kitchen more of a mess than the children would." He licked his lips and pulled her against him, index finger moving swiftly in between her thighs where it grazed across her entrance. "But," His voice lowered into a whisper, "since you seem to be so wet and eager, I'll have to make you wait a little. As much as I'd love to be in your throat again, resisting your temptations is always one of the best parts." He smirked some. "Though "gagging a witch" sounds like you want it now."
Helga frowned some when her offerings were turned against her, squinting her eyes very slightly as it gazed into her lover's. She leaned against him a little more, gently rubbing her entrance across his index finger.

Helga: Ahhhh, so you're playing it that way, huuuh? Making your favorite witch wait? Ooh, you are certainly looking forward to some mischief in the wedding and ball then. What thou resist shall persist, my loove.~ *perks her ears to the last of his words* Mmm? Is that so, do I? The real question is do youu?

Flynn: I already know it'll look great on you. After all, blue does go nicely with your hair and eyes.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (He heard Ossiana and he turned to her, with a rather playful grin) But....?
Ossiana's ears lowered as her blush deepened some. "N-nothing, never mind. I'll tell your later." At least she hoped that it would hold off until then.

~

Wiezen raised an eyebrow. "Do I? Hmmm...considering that I have one of the most attractive witches, who is also a nymph by the way, standing right in front of me trying to persuade me to bend her over this counter and give her what she's wants, I'd say who wouldn't?" Then he smiled. "And surprisingly, I may or may not be one of the only people with an answer to that." He leaned in and bit the point of her ear softly as he rubbed his fingers firmly across her entrance. "Also, foods done." He laughed a little and kissed her cheek, licking his fingers afterwards and wiping his hands off on his pants as he went to grab some fresh fruit from the refrigerator.
Enrich: (He gave a curious hum but passed it off and continue walking) Alright. We should be arriving at Helga's soon anyway, so it's best we give her our attention
"Or she should give US her attention." Ossiana said with a slight edge to her tone, kicking a small rock to the side as they continued along.
Jade_23 commented…
salty over a year ago
Enricho: Well, don't worry. I know that we'll get her attention one way or another. And after we're done, we can make it back to our little home
Ossiana couldn't help but smile some, the corners of her plump soft lips turning upwards at the sound of his last few words. There was nothing extra, or anything else added that would make things difficult. It was just...going back home. Home.... Their little cottage.
Enricho: (Returns the smile to her) There's that smile I was looking for. Let's just finish things with Helga and we'll be back home before you know it.
"Hehe, right!" Ossiana nodded, looking over at the town that they were passing around. They were almost there. Soon they would be coming across the trail that would finally lead them to the witch's home.
Enricho: To think, our life together is so close now. I'm tempted to leave as soon as we arrive just to get back home as soon as I can, Oss (Gives her another smile)
Oss turned her head to look at him, her ears perking at the sight of his smile. She smiled again herself. "Well, we'll be well off on our way after we're done for the day and I'll make you a nice meal when we get back." And "dessert" for your troubles.... She snickered to herself and hugged herself against his arm. "All mine~"
Enricho: (He wrapped his other arm around her as she held onto his other arm) I can't wait, Oss (Smiles as he continues walking with her)
Helga's ears twitched before they lowered when Wiezen had bit the tip of it, a light blush coming to view on her already rosy cheeks along with a hum when she felt him rub his fingers across her entrance. She smiled some when Wiezen left to get the fruit, making herself useful and extinguishing the fire along with leaving to also retrieve the plates to serve the food on.

But then her ears perked as if she heard her name, sniffing the air lightly to get a vague scent of familiar people that were far from her cabin. She stared at the door with a frown, her ears twitching when she heard her name again. Wiezen was right, it was good that they had prepared extra for the company they'd be having. She went to organize the table, setting the full glasses of orange juice across each of her younglings, as well as placing a kiss on their small heads. She returned to the kitchen and neatly decorated the plates with the cooking both she and Wiezen did, leaving the cinnamon rolls on a separate plate to be the center of attention on the table. The triplets eagerly stared at the plate, licking their lips in anticipation.

Helga: Nah ah, your father wants thee all to first eat your eggs and veggies. ...Buuuuuuuut I'm not your father, right?

She snickered and secretly cut the buns in small sections for easier consumption for her children.
Franziska: (Smiles at Flynn's response) Thank you, Flynn. And you'll look nice in that suit
Flynn: Heh, thanks, but I doubt it.

The alchemist smiled some before pulling his hood over his face lightly and continuing their walk through the crowd of the town, making their way to the outer edges and traveling to the Oni mountain with directions he easily remembered... or so he hoped.
Franziska: (Followed behind him, trying her best to keep her smile for Flynn)

Enricho: (As he and Ossiana made their way down the path, a cabin was beginning to show itself through the trees. It was long before Helga's cabin was in sight) Looks like we found Helga's home, Oss.

(I got tired of Enricho and Ossiana just walking. It was slowly starting to become Berserk's boat. Hope you don't mind, COLA XD)
(( We shall not speak of Berserk's boat xD ))

Ossiana blinked at the sight of the cabin, her brows furrowing in question while her eyes observed the surroundings. "....That's it?" The last time she had been there, being that her first time was her last, the witch's home looked nothing as it had now. "Pfft, still doesn't come even close to our burrow though..." She muttered. But as they neared cabin, she couldn't help but notice the strong smell of...rain?

~

"But I heard every last word and I say eggs and veggies first!" Wiezen called from the kitchen as he closed the refrigerator, going back to the counter with a few grapefruits in hand. He cut two of them in half for his children and left the extra half for Rose. And then a thought came to mind. Wait a minute...where did I leave my sword... He thought about it for a moment before remembering that he hadn't brought it in last night. Hm...I gotta stop doin' that... His gaze turned to Helga. "Hey, think you can handle them while I step outside for a quick second?"
Enricho:You got that right, Oss (As they neared the cabin, he noticed Ossiana's expression slightly change) Do you smell something?
Ossiana didn't answer immediately, but when she finally did, she looked over at him. "...I..don't really know at the moment. Just an unusual smell is all." She took a moment to look around them again. It didn't look as if it had been raining at all, yet the closer they got to the cabin, the stronger it became. Her eyes narrowed slightly, her tail already prepared to strike at the first threat that presented itself.
Enricho: (Noticing her reactions, he kept his guard up as he made his way closer to the cabin. Though it only took them a few steps to reach the door, the suspense that surrounded them made it feel like it took minutes)
Helga: Sure, I can handle them. *places a kiss on his cheek* Just don't take too long. I'll go prepare something for your horse in the meantime.

She smiled at him before skipping herself to the kitchen and cutting a few vegetables and apples together to pile them up in a bucket. The scent of the two familiar beings became stronger, but she didn't say a word.
Wiezen smiled some when he felt her lips against his cheek and nodded. "It definitely wont take long. And speaking of which, I just remembered that I still have to give him a bath." He placed a kiss on her forehead before she had went back to the kitchen, then went to the door.

Ossiana pulled Enricho back and away from the gently door as she noticed the scent shifting, as if it were alive. It was unnatural. She took a few steps back herself, her tail curving into what look like a question mark, the point of her stinger aimed. But her ears perked as the door opened, and her expression became a puzzled "Who hell are you", though she remained alert.

Wiezen wore an expression that mirrored hers, and he paused just as he had been going out the door. His eyes narrowing slightly, spotting his sword out of his peripherals. Shit...Looks like Helga was right...why go out and slay something when there's one right in front of me.

It only took Ossiana a few extra seconds to recognize that the armor that the man was wearing was that of a hunter's, and almost immediately her tail drew itself back to strike.

Wiezen grabbed his sword at the exact same time the woman's tail had drew back and in only a second he had it unsheathed. His eyes locked with hers as they stood at a stalemate. His mind didn't render that Enricho was there as well, only that there was a threat. What or who it was didn't matter, only that he probably had to kill it.
Enricho: Hey, wait (Tries to stop the fight before he begins by stepping in between the two) Hang on. She isn't a monster
Helga hummed as she stirred the delicious veggies and fruits in the bucket, then filled another with clean water. A smile graced her beautifully structured face as she made her way outside to gift the horse with breakfast, but then her ears perked in complete alert when she came to view with her lover fighting with Ossiana. Her eyes then wandered to Enricho, her ears twitching slightly at the sound of his voice. She lifted her left hand and waved with a smile at him, her fingers wiggling themselves as she did so. She looked back at the clash between the two old friends, raising an eyebrow slightly before she easily sent a beam of magic to make Ossiana stumble back, turning her attention to Wiezen.

Helga: Don't tell me you don't recognize her, my love! It's not nice to kill our guests.
"Wait...Enricho?" Wiezen squinted slightly in confusion.

"What are you doing?! He's a hunter, we need to get rid of him before he tries to run back to the capital!" Ossiana said fiercely when Enricho had stepped between them. When Helga had appeared at the door, her ears twitched slightly, her eyes narrowing when she waved at her mate. But as soon as she saw the hint at magic, her tail sliced down in front of her and she only took a step or so back from her stumble.

Wiezen looked to Helga in confusion. "Huh? Recognize her? All bugs usually look the same to me so...." He scratched his head nonchalantly.

Ossiana's eye twitched. "Say that again and watch me pike your head you crusty fuck." She growled with a glare. "Funny, most hunters look the same with their heads missing too."

"Give it a shot and I'll make sure you live long enough for me to stomp those words back down your throat, lady. Sorry, but strangers really aren't my forte. Also, no, I'm really not sorry at all. " Wiezen shot back, resting the blade of his rusted sword against his shoulder as he stared back.
Enricho: (Turned to Ossiana) Now hold on a moment, Ossiana. If he were a hunter, would Helga still be alive. No doubt, she would have already been killed if he was a hunter, or at the least, there would have been some sign of a struggle (He then turned to Weizen) And I would much prefer if you didn't call "Macross" a bug
Helga made the two buckets she had in her hands disappear in a flash, sending them to the garden where the horse could feast on them. She dusted off her soft hands and turned back to the scene where she tilted her head at Enricho's words.

Helga: Hm? Oh please, you know very well dear that I can handle a simple hunter. If he actually were a bad hunter though, his eyes would have already been out of their sockets. Buuut, this is my Wiezy, so nope, I don't think so.
"Hold on a damn minute, she started i--wait, Macross?!" Wiezen looked back to the woman, and then back to Enricho and squinted again. Then back to the woman, and on to Helga, then to the woman again. There was no doubt that he somewhat could feel the familiarity of the woman's steely glare. But then he laughed some. "Oh ha ha ha, nice try but April's come gone my friend. There is no way in hell I'm fallin' for that. Besides, Macross was like...two midgets and a half tall." He paused for a moment. "Let's be honest here though Helga...if I was a "bad hunter" then it wouldn't be as easy as that either."

Ossiana's eye twitched again. "I...am going to kill this mother fuc-" She started to mutter through gritting teeth. However, at the sound of the name "Wiezy", she paused briefly. It was a dumb nickname in her opinion. Cute, but dumb. Which is why it was something she didn't forget as easily as she would have liked. "Wiezen? That doesn't even smell like Wiezen! How dumb can a witch be!? If anything, he looks like the average shitty human hunter with below average armor."

"See!" Wiezen said, pointing at the woman. "Can I PLEASE cut her in half now?"

"Oh please, you probably couldn't even cut a bar of butter with that thing you call a sword!" Ossiana laughed mockingly.

"Oh yeah? Well bring your head over here and we'll see how many swings it takes to get through your thick skull you spider rip off." Wiezen retorted.

Ossiana stopped laughing immediately, her eyes flaring. "What did you say?!? Don't compare me to those eight legged web weavers you goat herder!"
Helga: Nah, spare her life. She's already suffering as she is, just look into her eyes. She's not happy with herself. Ending her would not accomplish much. She's only here for Enricho anyways. You didn't let me cut Buroa in half after what she did to you. Sooo you should learn from that too, my love.
Enricho: (Sighs as he crosses his arms and shakes his head) Well, it's good to see you are still alive, Wiezen. But I assure you, this is Macross. Well, Ossiana, now. It's quite a story
"Wha--no, that was a completely different situation and you know it was!" Wiezen exclaimed.

"Oh, ooooh, that's rich coming from the Weeping Witch of the Trees. How about you go cry someone a river, maybe that'll lighten up the day you hag. Or eat someone else's children. Anything that involves you shutting up." Ossiana shot back at Helga's remark. When Enricho spoke, she just crossed her arms and stared at Wiezen with a glare, now trying to figure out if it were actually him.

Wiezen did the same, staring back at Ossiana with a scowl after Enricho had spoken.
Enricho: Perhaps you two should explain to each other what happened, to help ease the confusion
"Hmph. Not a chance. I don't consult with hunters. I came here for a reason and that's not one of them." Ossiana said, keeping her arms crossed stubbornly and turning her head in the opposite direction.

"Oh, my feelings...they're so hurt." Wiezen said dryly with sarcasm. And as he observed her for a minute or so, he began to see some resemblance to Macross. He also remembered how stubborn she could be sometimes. But he wasn't convinced just yet.
Enricho: (Sighs as they continue their small argument, and just let's things sort themselves out)
Helga: That is quite true, not going to argue with that. But unlike you I’ve forgiven myself. I’m past that… I had every reason to mourn… There was nothing wrong with that. So go ahead and insult me with my past all you want, dear. Buuuuuuut do it while eating some of our cinnamon rolls! Enricho, all this time we knew each other and you never told me about them! I missed out from the best of the best! *she turns to Wiezen* Is thiiis aaanother reeaason yoouu should staayy?
"Oh trust me, I'm way passed "forgiving myself" thing so you can go ahead and play that card as many times as you want." Ossiana said, rolling her eyes. "Oh and here." She untied the baggie from around her waist and threw it at the witch. "For good luck. Happy Wednesday or somethin... whatever, I don't care." She said, waving it off with a lazy gesture of hand.

Wiezen crossed his arms. "No..." He said blatantly to answer Helga's question. But then his answer changed. "Maaaaybe....." His attention turned back to Oss. "So, we gonna talk this out or do you wanna fight? Because if so...you know...come at me bro..."

Ossiana's ears perked. "Oh I'll fight you alright. I'll make sure I break everything that I can get my hands on." A fight was something she would definitely take into consideration. But then she looked to Enricho for a moment before cursing to herself silently and letting out a sigh. "But, I'll be generous enough to hear what you have to say, hunter."

"Oh come on, HE'S A HUNTER TOO!" Wiezen said, pointing at Enricho.

"There's a vast difference between a hunter, and MY hunter." Ossiana stated simply. "Let's start off with why you smell like you've been standing in the middle of a thunderstorm. You don't smell like a Wiezen...also you look like that."

Wiezen shrugged. "I don't know. I guess that's just become a thing. It started happening after I lost my "grace". It's the same reasoning for my appearance."

Oss gave him a squint. "Hm....what did I want you to teach me a long time ago."

"How to cook." Wiezen said, crossing his arms again. "Now, my turn. I only have one question, everything else can come later. How did you and I meet?"

Ossiana's cheeks began to sting with a deep orange blush and she turned and looked the other way. "Sh-shut up."

Wiezen started laughing. "Whelp, I'm satisfied now." He smiled. "Thanks for comin' around. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I wasn't expecting you to be here." Ossiana muttered.
Helga: Oooh, you did? How nice of thee. What is it?

She caught the small bag that was thrown to her, unwrapping the tie and sticking her hand in cluelessly. But then she suddenly shrieked and dropped the bag as her hand began to sizzle as the sea salt burned at her skin. Blisters boiled on them as she quickly shook the salt off, groaning in pain as she hid her hand. As her skin began to heal, she rubbed it softly with a frown and took a step back with a slight groan, making the so called lucky bag for her disappear in a flash. She remained quiet for the rest of the conversation, scooting over behind Wiezen and leaning her chin against his back. She wrapped her arms around him and scooted over around her lover to now face him. She lifted her chin up at him, her puppy face coming to view as her eyes sparkled against the beams of the sun.

Helga: Sooo no more fiiighting with the scoorpioon?? Can we enjoy the cinnamon roolls nooow? Along with you staaaying?